Images are for reference only.
8 Bit MCU, Extreme Low Power(XLP), PIC16 Family PIC16F18XX Series Microcontrollers, 32 MHz, 14 KB
Request for Quotation
PIC16F18855-I/SO Product Details
The PIC16F range of Microcontrollers from Microchip are 8-bit MCUs that incorporate Microchip’s PIC® architecture into a variety of pin and package options.
PIC16F1885x/1887xx Microcontrollers are based on Microchip’s Enhanced Mid-Range core and are the first to include multiple new Low-Power features. IDLE and DOZE modes have been added along with Peripheral Module Disable, this allows peripherals to be removed from the power rail and clock tree for zero power leakage.
Additionally these devices are Microchip’s first PIC MCUs to incorporate an Analogue-to-Digital Converter with computation (ADC2). Functions like accumulation, averaging and low-pass filter calculations are completed in the ADC hardware instead of the MCU software, freeing up the CPU to sleep or complete other tasks.
32 MHz Max. CPU Speed
16 Level Hardware Stack
25 or 36 I/O Pins
Power-On Reset (POR)
Configurable Power-Up Timer (PWRTE)
Brown-Out Reset (BOR) and Low-Power Brown-Out Reset (LPBOR)
Windowed Watchdog Timer (WWDT)
In-Circuit Serial Programming (ICSP)
In-Circuit Debug (ICD)
Low-Voltage Programming (LVP)
Peripheral Pin Select (PPS)
Peripheral Module Disable (PMD) – Ability to disable unused peripherals for minimal power consumption
SLEEP, IDLE and DOZE Low Power Modes
Sleep mode: 50 nA @ 1.8V (typical)
Watchdog Timer: 500 nA @ 1.8V (typical)
Secondary Oscillator: 500 nA @ 32 kHz
Operating Current: 8 μA @ 32 kHz 1.8V (typical)
10-bit Analogue-to-Digital Converter with Computation (ADC2) – PIC16F18855-I/SO 25 Channels; PIC16F18875 36 Channels
5-Bit Digital-to-Analogue Converter (DAC)
Two Comparators (COMP)
Four Configurable Logic Cells (CLC)
Complementary Waveform Generator (CWG):
Five Capture/Compa10re/PWM (CCP) modules
Two 10-bit PWMs
Numerically Controlled Oscillator (NCO)
Two Signal Measurement Timers (SMT)
Cyclical Redundancy Check (CRC/SCAN)
EUSART, RS-232, RS-485, LIN compatible Interfaces
Two SPI Interfaces
Two I2C, SMBus, PMBus™ Compatible Interfaces
Data Signal Modulator (DSM)
Three 8-bit Timers with Hardware Limit Timer (HLT)
Four 16-bit Timers
- Enhanced Mid-range Core with 49 Instruction, 16 Stack Levels
- Adjustable Internal Oscillator (1-32MHz)
- Peripheral Pin Select (PPS)
- 2x 10-bit PWMs
- 5x Capture, Compare, PWM (CCP)
- Complementary Waveform Generator (CWG)
- Numerically Controlled Oscillator (NCO)
- 4x Configurable Logic Controller (CLC)
- 10-bit ADC with Computation (ADC2)
- 5-bit Digital to Analog Converter (DAC)
- Data Signal Modulator (DSM)
- Zero Cross Detect (ZCD)
- Cyclical Redundancy Check (CRC/SCAN)
- Windowed Watchdog Timer (WWDT)
- Enhanced Power-On/Off-Reset
- Low-Power Brown-Out Reset (LPBOR)
- Programmable Brown-Out Reset (BOR)
- In Circuit Serial Programming (ICSP)
- PIC16LF18855 (1.8V – 3.6V)
- PIC16F18855 (2.3V – 5.5V)
- Core Processor
- Core Size
- I2C, LINbus, SPI, UART/USART
- Brown-out Detect/Reset, POR, PWM, WDT
- Number of I/O
- Program Memory Size
- 14KB (8K x 14)
- Program Memory Type
- EEPROM Size
- 256 x 8
- RAM Size
- 1K x 8
- Voltage Supply (Vcc/Vdd)
- 2.3V ~ 5.5V
- Data Converters
- A/D 24x10b; D/A 1x5b
- Oscillator Type
- Operating Temperature
- -40??C ~ 85??C (TA)
- Mounting Type
- Surface Mount
- Package / Case
- 28-SOIC (0.295, 7.50mm Width)
- Supplier Device Package
PIC16F18855 Technical Documentation of Application Note
PIC16F18855-I/SO Related Products
Ratings and Reviews
- 0 / 5
- 5 Stars 0%
- 4 Stars 0%
- 3 Stars 0%
- 2 Stars 0%
- 1 Stars 0%
Estimated Delivery Time: Dec 09 - Dec 14 days (choose Expedited at checkout).
Shipping & Payment
- Shipping Type
- Ship Fee
- Lead Time
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 3-7 days
- $20.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$65.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 5-14 days
- REGISTERED AIR MAIL
- $2.00-$3.00 (0.10 KG)
- 7-30 days
Processing Time：Shipping fee depend on different zone and country.
- Terms of payment
- Hand Fee
- Wire Transfer
- charge US$30.00 banking fee.
- charge 4.0% service fee.
- Credit Card
- charge 3.5% service fee.
- Western Union
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
- Money Gram
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
We provide high quality products, thoughtful service and after sale guarantee
We have rich products, can meet your various needs.
Minimum order quantity starts from 1pcs.
Lowest international shipping fee starts from US$2.00.
90 days quality guarantee for all products.
Step2: Vacuum Packaging
Step3: Anti-Static Bag
Step4: Individual Packaging
Step5: Packaging Boxes
Step6: Bar-Code Shipping Tag
All the products will packing in anti-staticbag. Ship with ESD antistatic protection.
Outside ESD packing’s lable will use ourcompany’s information: Part Mumber, Brand and Quantity.
1.We provide 90 days warranty.
- Q: How does Jotrin guarantee that PIC16F18855-I/SO is the original manufacturer or agent of MICROCHIP?
- We have a professional business development department to strictly test and verify the qualifications of MICROCHIP original manufacturers and agents. All MICROCHIP suppliers must pass the qualification review before they can publish their PIC16F18855-I/SO devices; we pay more attention to the channels and quality of PIC16F18855-I/SO products than any other customer. We strictly implement supplier audits, so you can purchase with confidence.
- Q: How to find the detailed information of PIC16F18855-I/SO chips? Including MICROCHIP original factory information, Microcontrollers application, PIC16F18855-I/SO pictures?
- You can use Jotrin's intelligent search engine, or filter by Touch MCUs Products category, or find it through Microchip Technology, Inc Information page.
- Q: Are the MICROCHIP's PIC16F18855-I/SO price and stock displayed on the platform accurate?
- The MICROCHIP's inventory fluctuates greatly and cannot be updated in time, it will be updated periodically within 24 hours. After submitting an order for PIC16F18855-I/SO, it is recommended to confirm the order with Jotrin salesperson or online customer service before payment.
- Q: Can I place an order offline?
Yes. We accept offline orders.
We can provide order placement service. You only need to log in, click "My Orders" to enter the transaction management, and you will see the "Order Details" interface. After checking it, select all and click "Place Order". In addition, you can enjoy coupons or other selected gifts when placing orders online.
- Q: What forms of payment can I use in Jotrin?
- TT Bank, Paypal, Credit Card, Western Union, and Escrow is all acceptable.
- Q: How is the shipping arranged and track my package?
Customers can choose industry-leading freight companies, including DHL, FedEx, UPS, TNT, and Registered Mail.
Once your order has been processed for shipment, our sales will send you an e-mail advising you of the shipping status and tracking number.
Note: It may take up to 24 hours before carriers will display tracking information. In normal conditions, Express delivery needs 3-5 days, Registered Mail needs 25-60 days.
- Q: What is the process for returns or replacement of PIC16F18855-I/SO?
All goods will implement Pre-Shipment Inspection (PSI), selected at random from all batches of your order to do a systematic inspection before arranging the shipment.
If there is something wrong with the PIC16F18855ISO we delivered, we will accept the replacement or return of the PIC16F18855-I/SO only when all of the below conditions are fulfilled:
(1)Such as a deficiency in quantity, delivery of wrong items, and apparent external defects (breakage and rust, etc.), and we acknowledge such problems.
(2)We are informed of the defect described above within 90 days after the delivery of PIC16F18855-I/SO.
(3)The PIC16F18855-I/SO is unused and only in the original unpacked packaging.
Two processes to return the products:
(1)Inform us within 90 days
(2)Obtain Requesting Return Authorizations
More details about return electronic components please see our Return & Change Policy.
- Q: How to contact us and get support, such as PIC16F18855-I/SO datasheet pdf, PIC16F18855 pin diagram?
- Need any After-Sales service, please feel free contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Microchip Technology, Inc
- 1.Cryptography-Enabled 32-bit MCU adds security to IoT devices.
- 2.Power Monitoring IC monitors multiple loads in real-time.
- 3.Power Monitoring IC measures AC power in real-time.
- 4.AEC-Q100-Qualified Motor Driver provides high performance.
- 5.PWM Controllers combine 40 V operation with PMBus interfaces.
- 6.3D Gesture Controller enables one-step recognition design-in.
MRF24WN0MA-I/RM100 Wireless Module, 2.4 GHz IEEE 802.11b/g/n, SPI to Host Controller, Int...
PIC16F1778-I/SP 8 Bit MCU, PIC16 Family PIC16F17XX Series Microcontrollers, 32 MHz, 28...
PIC16F18313-I/SN 8 Bit MCU, PIC16 Family PIC16F18XX Series Microcontrollers, 32 MHz, 3....
PIC16F18323-I/SL 8 Bit MCU, PIC16 Family PIC16F18XX Series Microcontrollers, 8 MIPS, 3....
PIC16F18325-I/ST 8 Bit MCU, Flash, PIC16 Family PIC16F18XX Series Microcontrollers, 32 ...
PIC16F18326-I/ST 8 Bit MCU, PIC16 Family PIC16F183xx Series Microcontrollers, 32 MHz, 2...