16-bit Fm I2C-bus LED driver - # of Addresses: 126 ; Enable: yes ; I2C-bus: 1000 kHz; I2C-bus interface: Fast Mode Plus 30 mA SDA outputs for 4000 pF bus ; Max Sink Current per bit: 25 mA; Max Sink Current, per package: 400 mA; Number of bits: 16 ; O,LED Drivers 8BIT I2C FM+ TP LED CON RST OE
Request for Quotation
PCA9635PW Product Details
The PCA9635 is an I²C-bus controlled 16-bit LED driver optimized for Red/Green/Blue/Amber (RGBA) color mixing applications. Each LED output has its own 8-bit resolution (256 steps) fixed frequency individual PWM controller that operates at 97 kHz with a duty cycle that is adjustable from 0 pct to 99.6 pct to allow the LED to be set to a specific brightness value. An additional 8-bit resolution (256 steps) group PWM controller has both a fixed frequency of 190 Hz and an adjustable frequency between 24 Hz to once every 10.73 seconds with a duty cycle that is adjustable from 0 pct to 99.6 pct that is used to either dim or blink all LEDs with the same value.
Each LED output can be off, on (no PWM control), set at its individual PWM controller value or at both individual and group PWM controller values. The LED output driver is programmed to be either open-drain with a 25 mA current sink capability at 5 V or totem-pole with a 25 mA sink, 10 mA source capability at 5 V. The PCA9635 operates with a supply voltage range of 2.3 V to 5.5 V and the outputs are 5.5 V tolerant. LEDs can be directly connected to the LED output (up to 25 mA, 5.5 V) or controlled with external drivers and a minimum amount of discrete components for larger current or higher voltage LEDs.
The PCA9635 is one of the first LED controller devices in a new Fast-mode Plus (Fm+) family. Fm+ devices offer higher frequency (up to 1 MHz) and more densely populated bus operation (up to 4000 pF).
The active LOW Output Enable input pin (OE) allows asynchronous control of the LED outputs and can be used to set all the outputs to a defined I²C-bus programmable logic state. The OE can also be used to externally PWM the outputs, which is useful when multiple devices need to be dimmed or blinked together using software control.
Software programmable LED Group and three Sub Call I²C-bus addresses allow all or defined groups of PCA9635 devices to respond to a common I²C-bus address, allowing, for example, all red LEDs to be turned on or off at the same time or marquee chasing effect, thus minimizing I²C-bus commands. Seven hardware address pins allow up to 126 devices on the same bus.
The Software Reset (SWRST) Call allows the master to perform a reset of the PCA9635 through the I²C-bus, identical to the Power-On Reset (POR) that initializes the registers to their default state causing the outputs to be set HIGH (LED off). This allows an easy and quick way to reconfigure all device registers to the same condition.
- 16 LED drivers. Each output programmable at:
- Programmable LED brightness
- Programmable group dimming/blinking mixed with individual LED brightness
- 1 MHz Fast-mode Plus compatible I²C-bus interface with 30 mA high drive capability on SDA output for driving high capacitive buses
- 256-step (8-bit) linear programmable brightness per LED output varying from fully off (default) to maximum brightness using a 97 kHz PWM signal
- 256-step group brightness control allows general dimming (using a 190 Hz PWM signal) from fully off to maximum brightness (default)
- 256-step group blinking with frequency programmable from 24 Hz to 10.73s and duty cycle from 0 pct to 99.6 pct
- Sixteen totem-pole outputs (sink 25 mA and source 10 mA at 5 V) with software programmable open-drain LED outputs selection (default at totem-pole). No input function
- Output state change programmable on the Acknowledge or the STOP Command to update outputs byte-by-byte or all at the same time (default to 'Change on STOP')
- Active LOW Output Enable (OE) input pin. LED outputs programmable to logic 1, logic 0 or 'high-impedance' (default at power-up) when OE is HIGH, thus allowing hardware blinking and dimming of the LEDs
- 7 hardware address pins allow 126 devices to be connected to the same I²C-bus
- 4 software programmable I²C-bus addresses (one LED Group Call address and three LED Sub Call addresses) allow groups of devices to be addressed at the same time in any combination (for example, one register used for 'All Call' so that all the PCA9635s on the I²C-bus can be addressed at the same time and the second register used for three different addresses so that 1/3 of all devices on the bus can be addressed at the same time in a group). Software enables and disables for I²C-bus address
- Software Reset feature (SWRST Call) allows the device to be reset through the I²C-bus
- 25 MHz internal oscillator requires no external components
- Internal power-on reset
- Noise filter on SDA/SCL inputs
- Edge rate control on outputs
- No glitch on power-up
- Supports hot insertion
- Low standby current
- Operating power supply voltage range of 2.3 V to 5.5 V
- 5.5 V tolerant inputs
- -40 Cel to +85 Cel operation
- ESD protection exceeds 2000 V HBM per JESD22-A114, 200 V MM per JESD22-A115 and 1000 V CDM per JESD22-C101
- Latch-up testing is done to JEDEC Standard JESD78 which exceeds 100 mA
- Packages offered: TSSOP28
|Input Voltage||2.3 V to 5.5 V||Minimum Operating Temperature||- 40 C|
|Maximum Supply Current||10 mA||Packaging||Tube|
|Maximum Operating Temperature||+ 85 C||Power Dissipation||400 mW|
|Mounting Style||SMD/SMT||Factory Pack Quantity||51|
|Package / Case||TSSOP-28||Part # Aliases||PCA9635PW,112|
PCA9635PW NXP Technical Data
PCA9635PW Related Products
Ratings and Reviews (1)
- 5 / 5
- 5 Stars 100%
- 4 Stars 0%
- 3 Stars 0%
- 2 Stars 0%
- 1 Stars 0%
Gute Qualität. Schneller Versand. Top
Estimated Delivery Time: Dec 06 - Dec 11 days (choose Expedited at checkout).
Shipping & Payment
|Shipping Type||Ship Fee||Lead Time|
$20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
$20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
$20.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
$25.00-$65.00 (0.50 KG)
$25.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
|REGISTERED AIR MAIL||
$2.00-$3.00 (0.10 KG)
Processing Time：Shipping fee depend on different zone and country.
|Terms of payment||Hand Fee||Payment Site|
charge US$30.00 banking fee.
charge 4.0% service fee.
charge 3.5% service fee.
charge US$0.00 banking fee.
charge US$0.00 banking fee.
We provide high quality products, thoughtful service and after sale guarantee
We have rich products, can meet your various needs.
Minimum order quantity starts from 1pcs.
Lowest international shipping fee starts from US$2.00.
90 days quality guarantee for all products.
Step6:bar-code shipping tag
All the products will packing in anti-staticbag. Ship with ESD antistatic protection.
Outside ESD packing’s lable will use ourcompany’s information: Part Mumber, Brand and Quantity.
We will inspect all the goods before shipment,ensure all the products at good condition and ensure the parts are new originalmatch datasheet.
After all the goods are ensure no problems afterpacking, we will packing safely and send by global express. It exhibitsexcellent puncture and tear resistance along with good seal integrity.
1.We provide 90 days warranty.
2.If some of the items you received aren't of perfect quality, we would resiponsibly arrange your refund or replacement. But the items must remain their orginal condition.
- Q: What are the advantages of buying from Jotrin?
Jotrin is your second procurement department of the electronic components. The platform has supported by over 1000 original factories and authorized agents,
over 10 years of experience in the electronic components area.
Jotrin is aiming to help these manufacturers, EMS, PCBA clients offer a whole BOM solution with the assistant of their professional BOM team and Intelligent BOM software.
We can help you:
1. Do the cost down for your current regular orders.
2. Decrease your suppliers' management costs and suppliers' qty.
3. Improve your efficiency, we can offer the whole BOM one-stop supply chain service.
- Q: How can Jotrin guarantee to be the original manufacturers or the agents?
- We have a professional business development department to strictly examine and verify the qualifications of the original manufacturers and the agents. All the suppliers must pass the qualification examination before putting their materials on the shelves; We pay more attention to the channel and quality of products than any other customers, we are strict with supplier audit, you can rest assured that choice.
- Q: What are the business hours of Jotrin?
Although we accept quotation requests and orders anytime 24 hours a day regardless of business days and hours, we provide quotations and process orders during business time.
Business Hours: Monday - Friday 9:00am - 9:00pm (GMT+8)
- Q: Is the inventory and price seen on the platform accurate?
- Inventory fluidity big, unable to update in time, it will be updated periodically within 24 hours. After placing the order, it is suggested to confirm the order with the supplier or the online customer service of Jotrin before paying.
- Q: Can I place an order offline?
Yes. We accept offline orders.
You can contact our customer service representatives to help you customize your requirements.
If you'd like to submit your purchase orders via email, please send us a note to email@example.com. One of our customer service representatives will help you.
- Q: What forms of payment can I use in Jotrin?
- TT Bank, Western Union, Paypal, and Escrow is all acceptable.
- Q: How is the shipping arranged?
- Customers can choose industry-leading freight companies, including DHL, FedEx, UPS, TNT, and Registered Mail. No shipment handling charges be included.
- Q: How can I track my package?
- Once your order has been processed for shipment, our sales will send you an e-mail advising you of the shipping status of your order and its tracking number, if applicable. When the tracking numbers are present, you can click on the link and it will take you directly to the carriers' website so that you can track your order. Note: It may take up to 24 hours before carriers will display tracking information.
- Q: When can I receive my package？
- In normal conditions, Express delivery needs 3-5 days, Registered Mail needs 25-60 days.
- Q: What is the process for returns or replacement?
All goods will implement Pre-Shipment Inspection (PSI), selected at random from all batches of your order to do a systematic inspection before arranging the shipment. If there is something wrong with the product we delivered, we will accept the replacement or return of the product only when all of the below conditions are fulfilled:
(1)There are any problems with the product we delivered, such as a deficiency in quantity, delivery of wrong items, and apparent external defects (breakage and rust, etc.), and we acknowledge such problems.
(2)We are informed of the defect described above within 90 days after the delivery of the product.
(3)The product is unused and only in the original unpacked packaging.
Two processes to return the products:
(1)Inform us within 90 days
(2)Obtain Requesting Return Authorizations
More details about return electronic components please see our Return & Change Policy
- Q: How to contact us and get support?
- Need any After-Sales service, please feel free contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1.Logic family asserts to be fastest family of devices with the lowest power consumption
- 2.NXP Releases Plug’n Play NFC Solution for Linux and Android Developers
- 3.NXP’s New NFC Tag,which named NTAG 424 DNA make NFC Highest Security
- 4.NXP Semiconductors Bidirectional Voltage-Level Translators
- 5.NXP Launches Comprehensive RF Power Multi-Chip Module Portfolio
- 6.S32V234 Vision and Sensor Fusion Processor from NXP Semiconductors
PCA9555PW,118 16-bit I2C-bus and SMBus I/O port with interrupt - # of Addresses: 8 ; I2C-bus: 400 kHz; Interrupt: 0-1 ; Max Sink Current per bit: 25 mA; Max Sink Current, per package: 200 mA; Number of bits: 16 ; Operating temperature: -40~85 Cel; Operating voltag,I/O Expanders, Repeaters & Hubs 16-BIT I2C FM TP GPIO INT PU
PCA9634PW 8-bit Fm+ I2C-bus LED driver - # of Addresses: 126 ; Enable: yes ; I2C-bus: 1000 kHz; I2C-bus interface: Fast Mode Plus 30 mA SDA outputs for 4000 pF bus ; Max Sink Current per bit: 25 mA; Max Sink Current, per package: 200 mA; Number of bits: 8 ; Op,LED Drivers 8BIT I2C FM+ TP LED CON RST OE
PCA9617ADPJ Interface - Signal Buffers, Repeaters Level Translating I2 C-Bus Repeater
PCA9601DP,118 Logic, Bidirectional Bus Buffer, PCA9601, 2.5V to 15V Supply, TSSOP-8
PCA9600D,118 Bus Buffer, Dual Bidirectional ,I2C, PCA9600, 2.5 V to 15 V, SO-8
PCA9557BS,118 I/O Expander, 8bit, 400 kHz, I2C, SMBus, 2.3 V, 5.5 V, HVQFN