Sound Plus Low-Power, Low-Noise and Distortion, Audio Op Amps
Request for Quotation
OPA1662 Product Details
Sound Plus Low-Power, Low-Noise and Distortion, Audio Op Amps 8-SOIC -40 to 85TM Low-Power, Low Noise and Distortion, Bipolar-Input AUDIO OPERATIONAL AMPLIFIERS
The OPA1662 (dual) and OPA1664 (quad) series of bipolar-input operational amplifiers achieve a low 3.3 nV/Hz noise density with an ultralow distortion at 1 kHz. The OPA1662 and OPA1664 series of op amps offer rail-to-rail output swing to within 600 mV with 2-k load, which increases headroom and maximizes dynamic range. These devices also have a high output drive capability of �30 mA. These devices operate over a very wide supply range V, on only mA of supply current per channel. The OPA1662 and OPA1664 op amps are unity-gain stable and provide excellent dynamic behavior over a wide range of load conditions. These devices also feature completely independent circuitry for lowest crosstalk and freedom from interactions between channels, even when overdriven or overloaded. The OPA1662 and OPA1664 from to +85�C. SoundPlusTM are specified
Low Noise: 3.3 nV/Hz at 1 kHz Low Distortion: at 1 kHz Low Quiescent Current: 1.5 mA per Channel Slew Rate: V/ s Wide Gain Bandwidth: 22 MHz = +1) Unity Gain Stable Rail-to-Rail Output Wide Supply Range: +36 V Dual and Quad Versions Available Small Package Sizes: Dual: SO-8 and MSOP-8 Quad: SO-14 and TSSOP-14APPLICATIONS
USB and Firewire Audio Systems Analog and Digital Mixers Portable Recording Systems Audio Effects Processors High-End A/V Receivers High-End DVD and Blu-RayTM Players HIGH-End Car Audio
Please be aware that an important notice concerning availability, standard warranty, and use in critical applications of Texas Instruments semiconductor products and disclaimers thereto appears at the end of this data sheet. SoundPlus is a trademark of Texas Instruments Incorporated. Blu-Ray is a trademark of Blu-Ray Disc Association. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
PRODUCTION DATA information is current as of publication date. Products conform to specifications per the terms of the Texas Instruments standard warranty. Production processing does not necessarily include testing of all parameters.
This integrated circuit can be damaged by ESD. Texas Instruments recommends that all integrated circuits be handled with appropriate precautions. Failure to observe proper handling and installation procedures can cause damage. ESD damage can range from subtle performance degradation to complete device failure. Precision integrated circuits may be more susceptible to damage because very small parametric changes could cause the device not to meet its published specifications.
PRODUCT OPA1664 (1) PACKAGE-LEAD SO-14 TSSOP-14 PACKAGE DESIGNATOR D DGK D PW PACKAGE MARKING OP1662 OUQI OP1664
For the most current package and ordering information see the Package Option Addendum at the end of this document, or visit the device product folder at www.ti.com.Over operating free-air temperature range (unless otherwise noted).
OPA1662, OPA1664 Supply voltage, VS = (V+) � (V�) Input voltage Input current (all pins except power-supply pins) Output short-circuit (2) Operating temperature range Storage temperature range Junction temperature Human body model (HBM) ESD ratings Charged device model (CDM) Machine model (MM) �65 to (V�) 0.5 to (V+) 0.5 �10 Continuous kV V UNIT V mA
Stresses above these ratings may cause permanent damage. Exposure to absolute maximum conditions for extended periods may degrade device reliability. These are stress ratings only, and functional operation of the device at these or any other conditions beyond those specified is not supported. Short-circuit to VS/2 (ground in symmetrical dual supply setups), one amplifier per package.= +25�C and 2 k, unless otherwise noted. VCM = VOUT = midsupply, unless otherwise noted.
OPA1662, OPA1664 PARAMETER AUDIO PERFORMANCE THD+N Total harmonic distortion + noise = 1 kHz, = 3 VRMS SMPTE/DIN two-tone, (60 Hz and 7 kHz) IMD Intermodulation distortion = 3 VRMS DIM 30 (3-kHz square wave and 15-kHz sine wave) CCIF twin-tone (19 kHz and 20 kHz) FREQUENCY RESPONSE GBW SR Gain-bandwidth product Slew rate Full power bandwidth (1) Overload recovery time Channel separation (dual and quad) NOISE en Input voltage noise Input voltage noise density to 20 kHz = 1 kHz = 1 kHz 100 Hz VPP nV/Hz pA/Hz = 1 kHz MHz V/s MHz % dB CONDITIONS MIN TYP MAX UNIT
OFFSET VOLTAGE VOS PSRR Input offset voltage Power-supply rejection ratio �18 V VCM 0 V VCM 0 V (V�) mV V/�C V/VINPUT BIAS CURRENT IB IOS VCM CMRR Input bias current Input offset current nA
INPUT VOLTAGE RANGE Common-mode voltage range Common-mode rejection ratio (V+) V dB
INPUT IMPEDANCE Differential Common-mode OPEN-LOOP GAIN AOL OUTPUT VOUT IOUT ZO ISC CLOAD Output voltage Output current Open-loop output impedance Short-circuit current (3) Capacitive load drive 2 k (V�) + 0.6 (V+) mA pF Open-loop voltage gain (V�) V VO (V+) M pF
Full-power bandwidth SR/(2 � VP), where SR = slew rate. Specified by design and characterization. One channel at a time.
|Architecture||Bipolar||Number of Channels(#)||2|
|Features||Burr-Brown™ Audio||Vos (Offset Voltage @ 25C)(Max)(mV)||1.5|
|Offset Drift(Typ)(uV/C)||2||Rail to Rail||Out|
|Iq per channel(Max)(mA)||1.8||Vn at 1kHz(Typ)(nV/rtHz)||3.3|
|Operating Temperature Range(C)||-40 to 85||Package Group||SOIC,VSSOP|
|Input Bias Current(Max)(pA)||1200000||Total Supply Voltage(Max)(+5V=5, +/ 5V=10)||36|
|Total Supply Voltage(Min)(+5V=5, +/ 5V=10)||3||Slew Rate(Typ)(V/us)||17|
|Iq per channel(Typ)(mA)||1.5||Output Current(Typ)(mA)||40|
|Approx. Price (US$)||0.75 | 1ku|
OPA1662 Related Products
Ratings and Reviews (0)
- 0 / 5
- 5 Stars 0%
- 4 Stars 0%
- 3 Stars 0%
- 2 Stars 0%
- 1 Stars 0%
Estimated Delivery Time: Oct 27 - Nov 01 days (choose Expedited at checkout).
Shipping & Payment
|Shipping Type||Ship Fee||Lead Time|
$20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
$20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
$20.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
$25.00-$65.00 (0.50 KG)
$25.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
|REGISTERED AIR MAIL||
$2.00-$3.00 (0.10 KG)
Processing Time：Shipping fee depend on different zone and country.
|Terms of payment||Hand Fee||Payment Site|
charge US$30.00 banking fee.
charge 4.0% service fee.
charge 3.5% service fee.
charge US$0.00 banking fee.
charge US$0.00 banking fee.
We provide high quality products, thoughtful service and after sale guarantee
We have rich products, can meet your various needs.
Minimum order quantity starts from 1pcs.
Lowest international shipping fee starts from US$2.00.
90 days quality guarantee for all products.
Step6:bar-code shipping tag
All the products will packing in anti-staticbag. Ship with ESD antistatic protection.
Outside ESD packing’s lable will use ourcompany’s information: Part Mumber, Brand and Quantity.
We will inspect all the goods before shipment,ensure all the products at good condition and ensure the parts are new originalmatch datasheet.
After all the goods are ensure no problems afterpacking, we will packing safely and send by global express. It exhibitsexcellent puncture and tear resistance along with good seal integrity.
1.We provide 90 days warranty.
2.If some of the items you received aren't of perfect quality, we would resiponsibly arrange your refund or replacement. But the items must remain their orginal condition.
- Q: What are the advantages of buying from Jotrin?
Jotrin is your second procurement department of the electronic components. The platform has supported by over 1000 original factories and authorized agents,
over 10 years of experience in the electronic components area.
Jotrin is aiming to help these manufacturers, EMS, PCBA clients offer a whole BOM solution with the assistant of their professional BOM team and Intelligent BOM software.
We can help you:
1. Do the cost down for your current regular orders.
2. Decrease your suppliers' management costs and suppliers' qty.
3. Improve your efficiency, we can offer the whole BOM one-stop supply chain service.
- Q: How can Jotrin guarantee to be the original manufacturers or the agents?
- We have a professional business development department to strictly examine and verify the qualifications of the original manufacturers and the agents. All the suppliers must pass the qualification examination before putting their materials on the shelves; We pay more attention to the channel and quality of products than any other customers, we are strict with supplier audit, you can rest assured that choice.
- Q: What are the business hours of Jotrin?
Although we accept quotation requests and orders anytime 24 hours a day regardless of business days and hours, we provide quotations and process orders during business time.
Business Hours: Monday - Friday 9:00am - 9:00pm (GMT+8)
- Q: Is the inventory and price seen on the platform accurate?
- Inventory fluidity big, unable to update in time, it will be updated periodically within 24 hours. After placing the order, it is suggested to confirm the order with the supplier or the online customer service of Jotrin before paying.
- Q: Can I place an order offline?
Yes. We accept offline orders.
You can contact our customer service representatives to help you customize your requirements.
If you'd like to submit your purchase orders via email, please send us a note to firstname.lastname@example.org. One of our customer service representatives will help you.
- Q: What forms of payment can I use in Jotrin?
- TT Bank, Western Union, Paypal, and Escrow is all acceptable.
- Q: How is the shipping arranged?
- Customers can choose industry-leading freight companies, including DHL, FedEx, UPS, TNT, and Registered Mail. No shipment handling charges be included.
- Q: How can I track my package?
- Once your order has been processed for shipment, our sales will send you an e-mail advising you of the shipping status of your order and its tracking number, if applicable. When the tracking numbers are present, you can click on the link and it will take you directly to the carriers' website so that you can track your order. Note: It may take up to 24 hours before carriers will display tracking information.
- Q: When can I receive my package？
- In normal conditions, Express delivery needs 3-5 days, Registered Mail needs 25-60 days.
- Q: What is the process for returns or replacement?
All goods will implement Pre-Shipment Inspection (PSI), selected at random from all batches of your order to do a systematic inspection before arranging the shipment. If there is something wrong with the product we delivered, we will accept the replacement or return of the product only when all of the below conditions are fulfilled:
(1)There are any problems with the product we delivered, such as a deficiency in quantity, delivery of wrong items, and apparent external defects (breakage and rust, etc.), and we acknowledge such problems.
(2)We are informed of the defect described above within 90 days after the delivery of the product.
(3)The product is unused and only in the original unpacked packaging.
Two processes to return the products:
(1)Inform us within 90 days
(2)Obtain Requesting Return Authorizations
More details about return electronic components please see our Return & Change Policy
- Q: How to contact us and get support?
- Need any After-Sales service, please feel free contact us: email@example.com
- 1.Design of Software Phase-locking Based on DSP2812
- 2.The design of intelligent instrument based on DSP device TMS320C32 and CPLD chip
- 3.Design of audio signal acquisition system based on TMS320C6713
- 4.Gate Drivers and NexFET Power Blocks deliver 700 W of power
- 5.MSP430 FRAM microcontroller writes without pre-erase or buffering.
- 6.RRIO Op Amp drives ADCs in high-voltage, precision DAQ systems.
UPD720210K8 Contributes to Reduced Power Consumption and Greater Compactness in Applications such as Docking Stations, Monitors, Routers, and Digital Consumer Devices
MCP6H7X Microchip Expands Low-Power Op Amps Into Higher Voltages With Three New 12V Families; Enables Wider Signal Input Range
LPC11U36FBD48/401, ARM MCU, LPC Family LPC1100 Series Microcontrollers, ARM Cortex-M0, 32bit, 50 MHz, 96 KB, 10 KB
M2S050T-FG896 FPGA SmartFusion2 Family 56340 Cells 65nm Technology 1.2V 896-Pin FBGA Tray
FEBFAN6754WAMR_CP450V1 Power Management IC Development Tools 65W Notebook Adapter Low Power
MABA-011017 Transformer Exhibits Low Insertion Loss and Strong Amplitude Balance