High Speed,Fast Settling Precision Operational Amplifier
Request for Quotation
OP42FZ Product Details
The OP-42 is a fast precision JFET-input operational amplifier. Similar in speed to the OP-17, the OP-42 offers a symmetric 58V/us slew rate and is internally compensated for unity-gainoperation. OP-42 speed is achieved with a supply currentofless than 6mA. Unity-gain stability,a wide full-power bandwidth of 900kHz, and a fast settling-time of 800nsto 0.01% make the OP42FZ an ideal output amplifier for fast digital-to-analog converters.
Equal attention was given to both speed and precision in the OP42FZ design. Its tight 750uV maximum input offset voltage combine with well-controlled drift of less than 10uV/eC eliminates the need for external nulling in many circuits. The OP-42's common-mode rejection of 88dB minimum over a ±11V input voltage range is exceptional for a high-speed amplifier. High CMR combined with a minimum 500V/mV gain into 10ks2 load ensure excellent linearity in both noninverting and inverting gain configurations. The low input bias and offset currents provided by the JFET input stage suit the OP-42 for use in high-speed sample and hold circuits, peak detectors, and log amplifiers. Excellent radiation hardness characteristics make the OP-42 ideal for military and aerospace applications.
The OP-42 conforms to the standard 741 pinout with nulling to V-. The OP-42 upgrades the performance of circuits using the AD544, AD611, AD711, and LF400 by direct replacement. In circuits without nulling, the OP-42 offers an upgrade for designs using the OP-16, OP-17, LT1022, LT1056, and HA2510.
· Slew Rate...........................................50V/us Min
· Settling-Time (0.01%)................................1us Max
· Gain-Bandwidth Product......................10MHz Typ
· Common-Mode Rejection ........................88dB Min
· Open-Loop Gain .................................500V/mV Min
· Offset Voltage ........................................750uV Max
· Bias Current........................................200pA Max
- 1µs Maximum settling time (0.01%)
- 10MHz Typical gain bandwidth product
- Excellent radiation hardness
- 88dB Minimum common-mode rejection
- 500V/mV Minimum open loop gain
- 750µV Maximum offset voltage
- 200pA Maximum bias current
- Available in die form
- Number of Channels
- Voltage Gain dB
- 119.08 dB
- Input Offset Voltage
- 1.5 mV at +/- 15 V
- Slew Rate
- 50 V/us at +/- 15 V
- Operating Supply Voltage
- +/- 15 V
- Supply Current
- 6.5 mA at +/- 15 V
- Maximum Operating Temperature
- + 85 C
- Mounting Style
- Through Hole
- Package / Case
- Common Mode Rejection Ratio (Min)
- 80 dB
- Gain Bandwidth Product
- 10 MHz
- Minimum Operating Temperature
- - 25 C
- Factory Pack Quantity
OP42 Technical Documentation/Data sheet
OP42FZ Related Products
Ratings and Reviews (1)
- 5 / 5
- 5 Stars 100%
- 4 Stars 0%
- 3 Stars 0%
- 2 Stars 0%
- 1 Stars 0%
Estimated Delivery Time: May 18 - May 23 days (choose Expedited at checkout).
Shipping & Payment
- Shipping Type
- Ship Fee
- Lead Time
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 3-7 days
- $20.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$65.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 5-14 days
- REGISTERED AIR MAIL
- $2.00-$3.00 (0.10 KG)
- 7-30 days
Processing Time：Shipping fee depend on different zone and country.
- Terms of payment
- Hand Fee
- Wire Transfer
- charge US$30.00 banking fee.
- charge 4.0% service fee.
- Credit Card
- charge 3.5% service fee.
- Western Union
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
- Money Gram
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
We provide high quality products, thoughtful service and after sale guarantee
We have rich products, can meet your various needs.
Minimum order quantity starts from 1pcs.
Lowest international shipping fee starts from US$2.00.
90 days quality guarantee for all products.
Step2: Vacuum Packaging
Step3: Anti-Static Bag
Step4: Individual Packaging
Step5: Packaging Boxes
Step6: Bar-Code Shipping Tag
All the products will packing in anti-staticbag. Ship with ESD antistatic protection.
Outside ESD packing’s lable will use ourcompany’s information: Part Mumber, Brand and Quantity.
We will inspect all the goods before shipment,ensure all the products at good condition and ensure the parts are new originalmatch datasheet.
After all the goods are ensure no problems afterpacking, we will packing safely and send by global express. It exhibitsexcellent puncture and tear resistance along with good seal integrity.
1.We provide 90 days warranty.
2.If some of the items you received aren't of perfect quality, we would resiponsibly arrange your refund or replacement. But the items must remain their orginal condition.
- Q: How does Jotrin guarantee that OP42FZ is the original manufacturer or agent of AD?
- We have a professional business development department to strictly test and verify the qualifications of AD original manufacturers and agents. All AD suppliers must pass the qualification review before they can publish their OP42FZ devices; we pay more attention to the channels and quality of OP42FZ products than any other customer. We strictly implement supplier audits, so you can purchase with confidence.
- Q: How to find the detailed information of OP42FZ chips? Including AD original factory information, Operational Amplifiers (Op Amps) ; JFET Input Op Amps application, OP42FZ pictures?
- You can use Jotrin's intelligent search engine, or filter by Operational Amplifiers (Op Amps) ; JFET Input Op Amps category, or find it through Analog Devices, Inc Information page.
- Q: Are the AD's OP42FZ price and stock displayed on the platform accurate?
- The AD's inventory fluctuates greatly and cannot be updated in time, it will be updated periodically within 24 hours. After submitting an order for OP42FZ, it is recommended to confirm the order with Jotrin salesperson or online customer service before payment.
- Q: Can I place an order offline?
Yes. We accept offline orders.
We can provide order placement service. You only need to log in, click "My Orders" to enter the transaction management, and you will see the "Order Details" interface. After checking it, select all and click "Place Order". In addition, you can enjoy coupons or other selected gifts when placing orders online.
- Q: What forms of payment can I use in Jotrin?
- TT Bank, Paypal, Credit Card, Western Union, and Escrow is all acceptable.
- Q: How is the shipping arranged and track my package?
Customers can choose industry-leading freight companies, including DHL, FedEx, UPS, TNT, and Registered Mail.
Once your order has been processed for shipment, our sales will send you an e-mail advising you of the shipping status and tracking number.
Note: It may take up to 24 hours before carriers will display tracking information. In normal conditions, Express delivery needs 3-5 days, Registered Mail needs 25-60 days.
- Q: What is the process for returns or replacement of OP42FZ?
All goods will implement Pre-Shipment Inspection (PSI), selected at random from all batches of your order to do a systematic inspection before arranging the shipment.
If there is something wrong with the OP42FZ we delivered, we will accept the replacement or return of the OP42FZ only when all of the below conditions are fulfilled:
(1)Such as a deficiency in quantity, delivery of wrong items, and apparent external defects (breakage and rust, etc.), and we acknowledge such problems.
(2)We are informed of the defect described above within 90 days after the delivery of OP42FZ.
(3)The OP42FZ is unused and only in the original unpacked packaging.
Two processes to return the products:
(1)Inform us within 90 days
(2)Obtain Requesting Return Authorizations
More details about return electronic components please see our Return & Change Policy.
- Q: How to contact us and get support, such as OP42FZ datasheet pdf, OP42 pin diagram?
- Need any After-Sales service, please feel free contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Analog Devices, Inc
- 1.Analog Devices' electronic part number naming conventions
- 2.AD9833 chip realizes programmable telemetry signal source
- 3.Digital-to-Analog Converter supports smartphone testing.
- 4.D/A Converter optimizes television viewing experience.
- 5.Multicore Processors optimize audio system applications.
- 6.LVDS Digital Isolators serve in harsh industrial environments.
OP400HSZ Operational Amplifier, Quad, 4 Amplifier, 500 kHz, 0.15 V/µs, ± 3V to ...
OP413FSZ Operational Amplifier, Quad, 4 Amplifier, 3.4 MHz, 1.2 V/µs, ± 2V to ±...
OP4177ARUZ Operational Amplifier, Quad, 4 Amplifier, 1.3 MHz, 0.7 V/µs, ± 2.5V to...
OP4177ARZ Operational Amplifier, Quad, 4 Amplifier, 1.3 MHz, 0.7 V/µs, ± 2.5V to...
OP42AZ High Speed Operational Amplifiers High Speed Fast Settling Prec IC
OP42FJ High Speed Operational Amplifiers HIGH-SPEED FAST SETTL PR