Quad Low-Offset, Low-Power Operational Amplifier
Request for Quotation
OP400AY/883 Product Details
The OP400AY/883 is the first monolithic quad operational amplifier that features OP77 type performance. Precision performance no longer has to be sacrificed to obtain the space and cost savings offered by quad amplifiers.
The OP400AY/883 features an extremely low input offset voltage of less than 150 mV with a drift of under 1.2 mV/∞C, guaranteed over the full military temperature range. Open-loop gain of the OP400AY/883 is over 5,000,000 into a 10 kW load, input bias current is under 3 nA, CMR is above 120 dB, and PSRR is below 1.8 mV/V. On-chip zener-zap trimming is used to achieve the low input offset voltage of the OP400AY/883 and eliminates the need for offset nulling. The OP400AY/883 conforms to the industry-standard quad pinout which does not have null terminals.
The OP400AY/883 features low power consumption, drawing less than 725 mA per amplifier. The total current drawn by this quad amplifier is less than that of a single OP07, yet the OP400AY/883 offers significant improvements over this industry standard op amp. Voltage noise density of the OP400AY/883 is a low 11 nV/˜Hz at 10 Hz, which is half that of most competitive devices.
The OP400AY/883 is pin-compatible with the LM148, HA4741, RM4156, and LT1014 operational amplifiers and can be used to upgrade systems using these devices. The OP400AY/883 is an ideal choice for applications requiring multiple precision operational amplifiers and where low power consumption is critical.
- Low Input Offset Voltage 150 uV Max
- Low Offset Voltage Drift, Over –55C to +125C 1.2 pV/C Max
- Low Supply Current (Per Amplifier) 725 uA Max
- High Open-Loop Gain 5000 V/mV Min
- Input Bias Current 3 nA Max
- Low Noise Voltage Density 11 nV/˜Hz at 1 kHz
- Stable With Large Capacitive Loads 10 nF Typ
- Pin Compatible to LM148, HA4741, RM4156, and LT1014 with Improved Performance
- Available in Die Form
- Low input offset voltage: 150 μV maximum
- Low offset voltage drift over –55°C to +125°C:1.2 μV/°C maximum
- Low supply current (per amplifier): 725 μA maximum
- High open-loop gain: 5000 V/mV minimum
- Input bias current: 3 nA maximum
- Low noise voltage density: 11 nV/√Hz at 1 kHz
- Stable with large capacitive loads: 10 nF typical
- Available in die form
- # of Amps
- Vosmax | V
- Vos TCtyp | V/°C
- GBPtyp | Hz
- Slew Ratetyp | V/us
- VNoise Densitytyp | V/rtHz
- 0.1 to 10 Hz VNoisetyp | V p p
- Iq/Amptyp | A
- Vs spanmin | V
- Vs spanmax | V
OP400 Technical Documentation/Data sheet
OP400AY/883 Related Products
Ratings and Reviews (1)
- 5 / 5
- 5 Stars 100%
- 4 Stars 0%
- 3 Stars 0%
- 2 Stars 0%
- 1 Stars 0%
Estimated Delivery Time: May 22 - May 27 days (choose Expedited at checkout).
Shipping & Payment
- Shipping Type
- Ship Fee
- Lead Time
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 3-7 days
- $20.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$65.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 5-14 days
- REGISTERED AIR MAIL
- $2.00-$3.00 (0.10 KG)
- 7-30 days
Processing Time：Shipping fee depend on different zone and country.
- Terms of payment
- Hand Fee
- Wire Transfer
- charge US$30.00 banking fee.
- charge 4.0% service fee.
- Credit Card
- charge 3.5% service fee.
- Western Union
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
- Money Gram
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
We provide high quality products, thoughtful service and after sale guarantee
We have rich products, can meet your various needs.
Minimum order quantity starts from 1pcs.
Lowest international shipping fee starts from US$2.00.
90 days quality guarantee for all products.
Step2: Vacuum Packaging
Step3: Anti-Static Bag
Step4: Individual Packaging
Step5: Packaging Boxes
Step6: Bar-Code Shipping Tag
All the products will packing in anti-staticbag. Ship with ESD antistatic protection.
Outside ESD packing’s lable will use ourcompany’s information: Part Mumber, Brand and Quantity.
We will inspect all the goods before shipment,ensure all the products at good condition and ensure the parts are new originalmatch datasheet.
After all the goods are ensure no problems afterpacking, we will packing safely and send by global express. It exhibitsexcellent puncture and tear resistance along with good seal integrity.
1.We provide 90 days warranty.
2.If some of the items you received aren't of perfect quality, we would resiponsibly arrange your refund or replacement. But the items must remain their orginal condition.
- Q: How does Jotrin guarantee that OP400AY/883 is the original manufacturer or agent of AD?
- We have a professional business development department to strictly test and verify the qualifications of AD original manufacturers and agents. All AD suppliers must pass the qualification review before they can publish their OP400AY/883 devices; we pay more attention to the channels and quality of OP400AY/883 products than any other customer. We strictly implement supplier audits, so you can purchase with confidence.
- Q: How to find the detailed information of OP400AY/883 chips? Including AD original factory information, Operational Amplifiers (Op Amps) ; Precision Op Amps (Vos ≤1mV & TCVos ≤2uV/C) application, OP400AY/883 pictures?
- You can use Jotrin's intelligent search engine, or filter by Operational Amplifiers (Op Amps) ; Precision Op Amps (Vos ≤1mV & TCVos ≤2uV/C) category, or find it through Analog Devices, Inc Information page.
- Q: Are the AD's OP400AY/883 price and stock displayed on the platform accurate?
- The AD's inventory fluctuates greatly and cannot be updated in time, it will be updated periodically within 24 hours. After submitting an order for OP400AY/883, it is recommended to confirm the order with Jotrin salesperson or online customer service before payment.
- Q: Can I place an order offline?
Yes. We accept offline orders.
We can provide order placement service. You only need to log in, click "My Orders" to enter the transaction management, and you will see the "Order Details" interface. After checking it, select all and click "Place Order". In addition, you can enjoy coupons or other selected gifts when placing orders online.
- Q: What forms of payment can I use in Jotrin?
- TT Bank, Paypal, Credit Card, Western Union, and Escrow is all acceptable.
- Q: How is the shipping arranged and track my package?
Customers can choose industry-leading freight companies, including DHL, FedEx, UPS, TNT, and Registered Mail.
Once your order has been processed for shipment, our sales will send you an e-mail advising you of the shipping status and tracking number.
Note: It may take up to 24 hours before carriers will display tracking information. In normal conditions, Express delivery needs 3-5 days, Registered Mail needs 25-60 days.
- Q: What is the process for returns or replacement of OP400AY/883?
All goods will implement Pre-Shipment Inspection (PSI), selected at random from all batches of your order to do a systematic inspection before arranging the shipment.
If there is something wrong with the OP400AY883 we delivered, we will accept the replacement or return of the OP400AY/883 only when all of the below conditions are fulfilled:
(1)Such as a deficiency in quantity, delivery of wrong items, and apparent external defects (breakage and rust, etc.), and we acknowledge such problems.
(2)We are informed of the defect described above within 90 days after the delivery of OP400AY/883.
(3)The OP400AY/883 is unused and only in the original unpacked packaging.
Two processes to return the products:
(1)Inform us within 90 days
(2)Obtain Requesting Return Authorizations
More details about return electronic components please see our Return & Change Policy.
- Q: How to contact us and get support, such as OP400AY/883 datasheet pdf, OP400 pin diagram?
- Need any After-Sales service, please feel free contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Analog Devices, Inc
- 1.Analog Devices' electronic part number naming conventions
- 2.AD9833 chip realizes programmable telemetry signal source
- 3.Digital-to-Analog Converter supports smartphone testing.
- 4.D/A Converter optimizes television viewing experience.
- 5.Multicore Processors optimize audio system applications.
- 6.LVDS Digital Isolators serve in harsh industrial environments.
OP297GSZ Operational Amplifier, Dual, 2 Amplifier, 500 kHz, 0.15 V/µs, ± 2V to ...
OP37EPZ Operational Amplifier, Single, 1 Amplifier, 63 MHz, 17 V/µs, ± 4V to ±...
OP37GPZ Operational Amplifier, Single, 1 Amplifier, 63 MHz, 17 V/µs, ± 4V to ±...
OP400AY Operational Amplifier, Monolithic, 4 Amplifier, 500 kHz, 0.15 V/µs, ± ...
OP37AZ Low Noise, Precision, High Speed Operational Amplifier
OP37EZ Low Noise, Precision, High Speed Operational Amplifier