Precision Amplifiers DUAL PRECISION LOW IB OP
Request for Quotation
OP297FPZ Product Details
The OP297FPZ is the first dual op amp to pack precision performance into the space-saving, industry standard 8-pin SO package.Its combination of precision with low power and extremely low input bias current makes the dual OP297FPZ useful in a wide variety of applications.
Precision performance of the OP297FPZ includes very low offset, under 50µV, and low drift, below 0.6µV/°C.Open-loop gain exceeds 2000V/mV insuring high linearity in every application.Errors due to common-mode signals are eliminated by the OP297's common-mode rejection of over 120 dB.The OP297's power supply rejection of over 120dB minimizes offset voltage changes experienced in battery powered systems.Supply current of the OP297FPZ is under 625µA per amplifier and it can operate with supply voltages as low a ±2V.
The OP297FPZ utilizes a super-beta input stage with bias current cancellation to maintain picoamp bias currents at all temperatures.This is in contrast to FET input op amps whose bias currents start in the picoamp range of 25°C, but double for every 10°C rise in temperature, to reach the nanoamp range above 85°C.Input bias current of the OP297FPZ is under 100pA at 25°C and is under 450pA over the military temperature range.
Combining precision, low power and low bias current, the OP297FPZ is ideal for a number of applications including instrumentation amplifiers, log amplifiers, phot-diode preamplifiers and long-term integrators.For a single device, see the OP97;for a quad, see the OP497.
- Low Offset Voltage: 50 µV Max
- Low Offset Voltage Drift: 0.6 µV/°C Max
- Very Low Bias Current: 100 pA Max
- Very High Open-Loop Gain: 2000 V/mV Min
- Low Supply Current (Per Amplifier):625 µA Max
- Operates From ±2 V to ±20 V Supplies
- High Common-Mode Rejection:120 dB Min
- Pin Compatible to LT1013, AD706,AD708, OP221, LM158, and MC1458/ 1558 with ImprovedPerformance
- Input Offset Voltage
- 0.1 mV at +/- 15 V
- Gain Bandwidth Product
- 0.5 MHz
- Supply Current
- 1.25 mA at +/- 15 V
- Maximum Operating Temperature
- + 85 C
- Minimum Operating Temperature
- - 40 C
- Package / Case
- Dual Supply Voltage
- +/- 3 V, +/- 5 V, +/- 9 V, +/- 12 V, +/- 15 V, +/- 18 V
- Maximum Dual Supply Voltage
- +/- 20 V
- Minimum Dual Supply Voltage
- +/- 2 V
- Slew Rate
- 0.15 V/us at +/- 15 V
- Factory Pack Quantity
OP297 Technical Documentation/Data sheet
OP297FPZ Related Products
Ratings and Reviews
- 0 / 5
- 5 Stars 0%
- 4 Stars 0%
- 3 Stars 0%
- 2 Stars 0%
- 1 Stars 0%
Estimated Delivery Time: May 12 - May 17 days (choose Expedited at checkout).
Shipping & Payment
- Shipping Type
- Ship Fee
- Lead Time
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 3-7 days
- $20.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$65.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 5-14 days
- REGISTERED AIR MAIL
- $2.00-$3.00 (0.10 KG)
- 7-30 days
Processing Time：Shipping fee depend on different zone and country.
- Terms of payment
- Hand Fee
- Wire Transfer
- charge US$30.00 banking fee.
- charge 4.0% service fee.
- Credit Card
- charge 3.5% service fee.
- Western Union
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
- Money Gram
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
We provide high quality products, thoughtful service and after sale guarantee
We have rich products, can meet your various needs.
Minimum order quantity starts from 1pcs.
Lowest international shipping fee starts from US$2.00.
90 days quality guarantee for all products.
Step2: Vacuum Packaging
Step3: Anti-Static Bag
Step4: Individual Packaging
Step5: Packaging Boxes
Step6: Bar-Code Shipping Tag
All the products will packing in anti-staticbag. Ship with ESD antistatic protection.
Outside ESD packing’s lable will use ourcompany’s information: Part Mumber, Brand and Quantity.
We will inspect all the goods before shipment,ensure all the products at good condition and ensure the parts are new originalmatch datasheet.
After all the goods are ensure no problems afterpacking, we will packing safely and send by global express. It exhibitsexcellent puncture and tear resistance along with good seal integrity.
1.We provide 90 days warranty.
2.If some of the items you received aren't of perfect quality, we would resiponsibly arrange your refund or replacement. But the items must remain their orginal condition.
- Q: How does Jotrin guarantee that OP297FPZ is the original manufacturer or agent of AD?
- We have a professional business development department to strictly test and verify the qualifications of AD original manufacturers and agents. All AD suppliers must pass the qualification review before they can publish their OP297FPZ devices; we pay more attention to the channels and quality of OP297FPZ products than any other customer. We strictly implement supplier audits, so you can purchase with confidence.
- Q: How to find the detailed information of OP297FPZ chips? Including AD original factory information, Operational Amplifiers (Op Amps) ; Precision Op Amps (Vos ≤1mV & TCVos ≤2uV/C) application, OP297FPZ pictures?
- You can use Jotrin's intelligent search engine, or filter by Operational Amplifiers (Op Amps) ; Precision Op Amps (Vos ≤1mV & TCVos ≤2uV/C) category, or find it through Analog Devices, Inc Information page.
- Q: Are the AD's OP297FPZ price and stock displayed on the platform accurate?
- The AD's inventory fluctuates greatly and cannot be updated in time, it will be updated periodically within 24 hours. After submitting an order for OP297FPZ, it is recommended to confirm the order with Jotrin salesperson or online customer service before payment.
- Q: Can I place an order offline?
Yes. We accept offline orders.
We can provide order placement service. You only need to log in, click "My Orders" to enter the transaction management, and you will see the "Order Details" interface. After checking it, select all and click "Place Order". In addition, you can enjoy coupons or other selected gifts when placing orders online.
- Q: What forms of payment can I use in Jotrin?
- TT Bank, Paypal, Credit Card, Western Union, and Escrow is all acceptable.
- Q: How is the shipping arranged and track my package?
Customers can choose industry-leading freight companies, including DHL, FedEx, UPS, TNT, and Registered Mail.
Once your order has been processed for shipment, our sales will send you an e-mail advising you of the shipping status and tracking number.
Note: It may take up to 24 hours before carriers will display tracking information. In normal conditions, Express delivery needs 3-5 days, Registered Mail needs 25-60 days.
- Q: What is the process for returns or replacement of OP297FPZ?
All goods will implement Pre-Shipment Inspection (PSI), selected at random from all batches of your order to do a systematic inspection before arranging the shipment.
If there is something wrong with the OP297FPZ we delivered, we will accept the replacement or return of the OP297FPZ only when all of the below conditions are fulfilled:
(1)Such as a deficiency in quantity, delivery of wrong items, and apparent external defects (breakage and rust, etc.), and we acknowledge such problems.
(2)We are informed of the defect described above within 90 days after the delivery of OP297FPZ.
(3)The OP297FPZ is unused and only in the original unpacked packaging.
Two processes to return the products:
(1)Inform us within 90 days
(2)Obtain Requesting Return Authorizations
More details about return electronic components please see our Return & Change Policy.
- Q: How to contact us and get support, such as OP297FPZ datasheet pdf, OP297 pin diagram?
- Need any After-Sales service, please feel free contact us: email@example.com
Analog Devices, Inc
- 1.Analog Devices' electronic part number naming conventions
- 2.AD9833 chip realizes programmable telemetry signal source
- 3.Digital-to-Analog Converter supports smartphone testing.
- 4.D/A Converter optimizes television viewing experience.
- 5.Multicore Processors optimize audio system applications.
- 6.LVDS Digital Isolators serve in harsh industrial environments.
OP291GSZ Operational Amplifier, Dual, 2 Amplifier, 3 MHz, 0.5 V/µs, 2.7V to 12V...
OP293ESZ Operational Amplifier, Dual, 2 Amplifier, 35 kHz, 15 V/ms, 2V to ± 18V...
OP293FSZ Operational Amplifier, Dual, 2 Amplifier, 35 kHz, 0.015 V/µs, 2V to ± ...
OP295GSZ Operational Amplifier, Dual, 2 Amplifier, 1 kHz, 0.03 V/µs, ± 1.5V to ...
OP295GSZ-REEL7 Operational Amplifier, Rail-to-Rail O/P, 2 Amplifier, 85 kHz, 0.03 V/µ...
OP296GSZ Operational Amplifier, Dual, 2 Amplifier, 450 kHz, 0.3 V/µs, 3V to 12V...