Micropower Single-Supply Rail-to-Rail Input/Output Op Amps
Request for Quotation
OP291G Product Details
The OP191, OP291G and OP491 are single, dual and quad micropower, single-supply, 3 MHz bandwidth amplifiers featuring rail-to-rail inputs and outputs. All are guaranteed to operate from a 3 volt single supply as well as ±5 volt dual supplies.
Fabricated on Analog Devices' CBCMOS process, the OP191 family has a unique input stage that allows the input voltage to safely extend 10 volts beyond either supply without any phase inversion or latch-up. The output voltage swings to within millivolts of the supplies and continues to sink or source current all the way to the supplies.
Applications for these amplifiers include portable telecom equipment, power supply control and protection, and interface for transducers with wide output ranges. Sensors requiring a rail-to-rail input amplifier include Hall effect, piezo electric, and resistive transducers.
The ability to swing rail-to-rail at both the input and output enables designers to build multistage filters in single-supply systems and maintain high signal-to-noise ratios.
The OP191/OP291/OP491 are specified over the extended industrial (-40°C to +125°C) temperature range. The OP191 single and OP291G dual amplifiers are available in 8-pin plastic DIPs and SO surface mount packages. The OP491 quad is available in 14-pin DIPs and narrow 14-pin SO packages. Consult factory for OP491 TSSOP availability.
- Single-Supply Operation: 2.7 V to 12 V
- Wide Input Voltage Range
- Rail-to-Rail Output Swing
- Low Supply Current: 300 µA/Amp
- Wide Bandwidth: 3 MHz
- Slew Rate: 0.5 V/µs
- Low Offset Voltage: 700 µV
- No Phase Reversal
- # of Amps
- GBPtyp | Hz
- Slew Ratetyp | V/us
- Rail to Rail
- Vosmax | V
- 0.1 to 10 Hz VNoisetyp | V p p
- VNoise Densitytyp | V/rtHz
- Iq/Amptyp | A
- Vs spanmin | V
- Vs spanmax | V
OP291 Technical Documentation/Data sheet
OP291G Related Products
Ratings and Reviews
- 0 / 5
- 5 Stars 0%
- 4 Stars 0%
- 3 Stars 0%
- 2 Stars 0%
- 1 Stars 0%
Estimated Delivery Time: May 21 - May 26 days (choose Expedited at checkout).
Shipping & Payment
- Shipping Type
- Ship Fee
- Lead Time
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 3-7 days
- $20.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$65.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 5-14 days
- REGISTERED AIR MAIL
- $2.00-$3.00 (0.10 KG)
- 7-30 days
Processing Time：Shipping fee depend on different zone and country.
- Terms of payment
- Hand Fee
- Wire Transfer
- charge US$30.00 banking fee.
- charge 4.0% service fee.
- Credit Card
- charge 3.5% service fee.
- Western Union
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
- Money Gram
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
We provide high quality products, thoughtful service and after sale guarantee
We have rich products, can meet your various needs.
Minimum order quantity starts from 1pcs.
Lowest international shipping fee starts from US$2.00.
90 days quality guarantee for all products.
Step2: Vacuum Packaging
Step3: Anti-Static Bag
Step4: Individual Packaging
Step5: Packaging Boxes
Step6: Bar-Code Shipping Tag
All the products will packing in anti-staticbag. Ship with ESD antistatic protection.
Outside ESD packing’s lable will use ourcompany’s information: Part Mumber, Brand and Quantity.
We will inspect all the goods before shipment,ensure all the products at good condition and ensure the parts are new originalmatch datasheet.
After all the goods are ensure no problems afterpacking, we will packing safely and send by global express. It exhibitsexcellent puncture and tear resistance along with good seal integrity.
1.We provide 90 days warranty.
2.If some of the items you received aren't of perfect quality, we would resiponsibly arrange your refund or replacement. But the items must remain their orginal condition.
- Q: How does Jotrin guarantee that OP291G is the original manufacturer or agent of AD?
- We have a professional business development department to strictly test and verify the qualifications of AD original manufacturers and agents. All AD suppliers must pass the qualification review before they can publish their OP291G devices; we pay more attention to the channels and quality of OP291G products than any other customer. We strictly implement supplier audits, so you can purchase with confidence.
- Q: How to find the detailed information of OP291G chips? Including AD original factory information, Operational Amplifiers (Op Amps) ; Rail-to-Rail Op Amps application, OP291G pictures?
- You can use Jotrin's intelligent search engine, or filter by Operational Amplifiers (Op Amps) ; Rail-to-Rail Op Amps category, or find it through Analog Devices, Inc Information page.
- Q: Are the AD's OP291G price and stock displayed on the platform accurate?
- The AD's inventory fluctuates greatly and cannot be updated in time, it will be updated periodically within 24 hours. After submitting an order for OP291G, it is recommended to confirm the order with Jotrin salesperson or online customer service before payment.
- Q: Can I place an order offline?
Yes. We accept offline orders.
We can provide order placement service. You only need to log in, click "My Orders" to enter the transaction management, and you will see the "Order Details" interface. After checking it, select all and click "Place Order". In addition, you can enjoy coupons or other selected gifts when placing orders online.
- Q: What forms of payment can I use in Jotrin?
- TT Bank, Paypal, Credit Card, Western Union, and Escrow is all acceptable.
- Q: How is the shipping arranged and track my package?
Customers can choose industry-leading freight companies, including DHL, FedEx, UPS, TNT, and Registered Mail.
Once your order has been processed for shipment, our sales will send you an e-mail advising you of the shipping status and tracking number.
Note: It may take up to 24 hours before carriers will display tracking information. In normal conditions, Express delivery needs 3-5 days, Registered Mail needs 25-60 days.
- Q: What is the process for returns or replacement of OP291G?
All goods will implement Pre-Shipment Inspection (PSI), selected at random from all batches of your order to do a systematic inspection before arranging the shipment.
If there is something wrong with the OP291G we delivered, we will accept the replacement or return of the OP291G only when all of the below conditions are fulfilled:
(1)Such as a deficiency in quantity, delivery of wrong items, and apparent external defects (breakage and rust, etc.), and we acknowledge such problems.
(2)We are informed of the defect described above within 90 days after the delivery of OP291G.
(3)The OP291G is unused and only in the original unpacked packaging.
Two processes to return the products:
(1)Inform us within 90 days
(2)Obtain Requesting Return Authorizations
More details about return electronic components please see our Return & Change Policy.
- Q: How to contact us and get support, such as OP291G datasheet pdf, OP291 pin diagram?
- Need any After-Sales service, please feel free contact us: email@example.com
Analog Devices, Inc
- 1.Analog Devices' electronic part number naming conventions
- 2.AD9833 chip realizes programmable telemetry signal source
- 3.Digital-to-Analog Converter supports smartphone testing.
- 4.D/A Converter optimizes television viewing experience.
- 5.Multicore Processors optimize audio system applications.
- 6.LVDS Digital Isolators serve in harsh industrial environments.
OP284ESZ Operational Amplifier, Dual, 2 Amplifier, 4.25 MHz, 4 V/µs, 3V to 36V,...
OP284FSZ OP AMP, 4.25MHZ, 4V/uS, Bandwidth:4.25MHz, No. of Amplifiers:2, Slew R...
OP284FSZ-REEL7 Operational Amplifier, Rail-to-Rail I/O, 2 Amplifier, 4.25 MHz, 4 V/µs...
OP290GPZ Operational Amplifier, Dual, 2 Amplifier, 20 kHz, 0.012 V/µs, 1.6V to ...
OP290EZ Precision, Low Power, Micropower Dual Operational Amplifier
OP290GP Precision, Low Power, Micropower Dual Operational Amplifier