OP27EP Product Details
A low input bias current of ±10 nA is achieved by use of a bias current cancellation circuit. Over the military temperature range, this circuit typically holds IB and IOS to ±20 nA and 15 nA, respectively.
The output stage has good load driving capability. A guaranteed swing of ±10 V into 600 Ω and low output distortion make the OP27EP an excellent choice for professional audio applications.
PSRR and CMRR exceed 120 dB. These characteristics, coupled with long-term drift of 0.2 μV/month, allow the circuit designer to achieve performance levels previously attained only by discrete designs.
Low cost, high volume production of OP27EP is achieved by using an on-chip Zener zap-trimming network. This reliable and stable offset trimming scheme has proven its effectiveness over many years of production history.
The OP27EP provides excellent performance in low noise, high accuracy amplification of low level signals. Applications include stable integrators, precision summing amplifiers, precision voltage threshold detectors, comparators, and professional audio circuits such as tape heads and microphone preamplifiers.
- Low noise: 80 nV p-p (0.1 Hz to 10 Hz), 3 nV/vHz
- Low drift: 0.2 µV/°C
- High speed: 2.8 V/µs slew rate, 8 MHz gain bandwidth
- Low VOS: 10 µV
- CMRR: 126 dB at VCM of ±11 V
- High open-loop gain: 1.8 Million
- Available in Die Form
- Input Offset Voltage
- 0.025 mV at +/- 15 V
- Gain Bandwidth Product
- 8 MHz
- Maximum Operating Temperature
- + 70 C
- Minimum Operating Temperature
- 0 C
- Package / Case
- Dual Supply Voltage
- +/- 5 V, +/- 9 V, +/- 12 V, +/- 15 V, +/- 18 V
- Maximum Dual Supply Voltage
- +/- 22 V
- Minimum Dual Supply Voltage
- +/- 4 V
- Slew Rate
- 2.8 V/us at +/- 15 V
- Factory Pack Quantity
OP27 Technical Documentation/Data sheet
OP27EP Related Products
Ratings and Reviews
- 0 / 5
- 5 Stars 0%
- 4 Stars 0%
- 3 Stars 0%
- 2 Stars 0%
- 1 Stars 0%
Estimated Delivery Time: Oct 25 - Oct 30 days (choose Expedited at checkout).
Shipping & Payment
- Shipping Type
- Ship Fee
- Lead Time
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 3-7 days
- $20.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$65.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 5-14 days
- REGISTERED AIR MAIL
- $2.00-$3.00 (0.10 KG)
- 7-30 days
Processing Time：Shipping fee depend on different zone and country.
- Terms of payment
- Hand Fee
- Wire Transfer
- charge US$30.00 banking fee.
- charge 4.0% service fee.
- Credit Card
- charge 3.5% service fee.
- Western Union
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
- Money Gram
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
We provide high quality products, thoughtful service and after sale guarantee
We have rich products, can meet your various needs.
Minimum order quantity starts from 1pcs.
Lowest international shipping fee starts from US$2.00.
90 days quality guarantee for all products.
Step2: Vacuum Packaging
Step3: Anti-Static Bag
Step4: Individual Packaging
Step5: Packaging Boxes
Step6: Bar-Code Shipping Tag
All the products will packing in anti-staticbag. Ship with ESD antistatic protection.
Outside ESD packing’s lable will use ourcompany’s information: Part Mumber, Brand and Quantity.
We will inspect all the goods before shipment,ensure all the products at good condition and ensure the parts are new originalmatch datasheet.
After all the goods are ensure no problems afterpacking, we will packing safely and send by global express. It exhibitsexcellent puncture and tear resistance along with good seal integrity.
1.We provide 90 days warranty.
2.If some of the items you received aren't of perfect quality, we would resiponsibly arrange your refund or replacement. But the items must remain their orginal condition.
- Q: How does Jotrin guarantee that OP27EP is the original manufacturer or agent of AD?
- We have a professional business development department to strictly test and verify the qualifications of AD original manufacturers and agents. All AD suppliers must pass the qualification review before they can publish their OP27EP devices; we pay more attention to the channels and quality of OP27EP products than any other customer. We strictly implement supplier audits, so you can purchase with confidence.
- Q: How to find the detailed information of OP27EP chips? Including AD original factory information, Precision Amplifiers application, OP27EP pictures?
- You can use Jotrin's intelligent search engine, or filter by Operational Amplifiers (Op Amps) ; Precision Op Amps (Vos ≤1mV & TCVos ≤2uV/C) category, or find it through Analog Devices, Inc Information page.
- Q: Are the AD's OP27EP price and stock displayed on the platform accurate?
- The AD's inventory fluctuates greatly and cannot be updated in time, it will be updated periodically within 24 hours. After submitting an order for OP27EP, it is recommended to confirm the order with Jotrin salesperson or online customer service before payment.
- Q: Can I place an order offline?
Yes. We accept offline orders.
We can provide order placement service. You only need to log in, click "My Orders" to enter the transaction management, and you will see the "Order Details" interface. After checking it, select all and click "Place Order". In addition, you can enjoy coupons or other selected gifts when placing orders online.
- Q: What forms of payment can I use in Jotrin?
- TT Bank, Paypal, Credit Card, Western Union, and Escrow is all acceptable.
- Q: How is the shipping arranged and track my package?
Customers can choose industry-leading freight companies, including DHL, FedEx, UPS, TNT, and Registered Mail.
Once your order has been processed for shipment, our sales will send you an e-mail advising you of the shipping status and tracking number.
Note: It may take up to 24 hours before carriers will display tracking information. In normal conditions, Express delivery needs 3-5 days, Registered Mail needs 25-60 days.
- Q: What is the process for returns or replacement of OP27EP?
All goods will implement Pre-Shipment Inspection (PSI), selected at random from all batches of your order to do a systematic inspection before arranging the shipment.
If there is something wrong with the OP27EP we delivered, we will accept the replacement or return of the OP27EP only when all of the below conditions are fulfilled:
(1)Such as a deficiency in quantity, delivery of wrong items, and apparent external defects (breakage and rust, etc.), and we acknowledge such problems.
(2)We are informed of the defect described above within 90 days after the delivery of OP27EP.
(3)The OP27EP is unused and only in the original unpacked packaging.
Two processes to return the products:
(1)Inform us within 90 days
(2)Obtain Requesting Return Authorizations
More details about return electronic components please see our Return & Change Policy.
- Q: How to contact us and get support, such as OP27EP datasheet pdf, OP27 pin diagram?
- Need any After-Sales service, please feel free contact us: email@example.com
Analog Devices, Inc
- 1.Analog Devices' electronic part number naming conventions
- 2.AD9833 chip realizes programmable telemetry signal source
- 3.Digital-to-Analog Converter supports smartphone testing.
- 4.D/A Converter optimizes television viewing experience.
- 5.Multicore Processors optimize audio system applications.
- 6.LVDS Digital Isolators serve in harsh industrial environments.
OP279GSZ Operational Amplifier, Dual, 2 Amplifier, 5 MHz, 3 V/µs, 4.5V to 12V, ...
OP27AZ Operational Amplifier, Precision, 1 Amplifier, 8 MHz, 2.8 V/µs, ± 4V t...
OP279GS Operational Amplifiers - Op Amps RAIL-RAIL HI OUTPUT OPAMP
OP279GP Rail-to-Rail High Output Current Operational Amplifiers
OP27AJ/883C Precision Amplifiers LOW NOISE PREC AMP-LEV.B
OP27AZ/883C Precision Amplifiers LOW NOISE PREC AMP-LEV.B