Precision Low Noise, Low Input Bias Current Operational Amplifiers
Request for Quotation
OP2177AR Product Details
The OPx177 family consists of very high precision, single, dual, and quad amplifiers featuring extremely low offset voltage and drift, low input bias current, low noise, and low power consump-tion. Outputs are stable with capacitive loads of over 1000 pF with no external compensation. Supply current is less than 500 μA per amplifier at 30 V. Internal 500 Ω series resistors protect the inputs, allowing input signal levels several volts beyond either supply without phase reversal.
Unlike previous high voltage amplifiers with very low offset voltages, the OP1177 (single) and OP2177AR (dual) amplifiers are available in tiny 8-lead surface-mount MSOP and 8-lead narrow SOIC packages. The OP4177 (quad) is available in TSSOP and 14-lead narrow SOIC packages. Moreover, specified performance in the MSOP and the TSSOP is identical to performance in the SOIC package. MSOP and TSSOP are available in tape and reel only.
The OPx177 family offers the widest specified temperature range of any high precision amplifier in surface-mount packaging. All versions are fully specified for operation from −40°C to +125°C for the most demanding operating environments.
Applications for these amplifiers include precision diode power measurement, voltage and current level setting, and level detection in optical and wireless transmission systems. Additional applications include line-powered and portable instrumentation and controls—thermocouple, RTD, strain-bridge, and other sensor signal conditioning—and precision filters.
- Low offset voltage: 60 μV maximum
- Very low offset voltage drift: 0.7 μV/°C maximum
- Low input bias current: 2 nA maximum
- Low noise: 8 nV/√Hz typical
- CMRR, PSRR, and AVO > 120 dB minimum
- Low supply current: 400 μA per amplifier
- Dual supply operation: ±2.5 V to ±15 V
- Unity-gain stable
- No phase reversal
- Inputs internally protected beyond supply voltage
- Wireless base station control circuits
- Optical network control circuits
- Sensors and controls
- Resistor thermal detectors (RTDs)
- Strain bridges
- Shunt current measurements
- Precision filters
- Amplifier Type
- General Purpose
- Number of Circuits
- Slew Rate
- Gain Bandwidth Product
- Current Input Bias
- Voltage Input Offset
- Current Supply
- Current Output / Channel
- Voltage Supply, Single/Dual (??)
- 5V ~ 36V, ??2.5V ~ 18V
- Operating Temperature
- -40??C ~ 125??C
- Mounting Type
- Surface Mount
- Package / Case
- 8-SOIC (0.154, 3.90mm Width)
- Supplier Device Package
OP2177 Technical Documentation/Data sheet
OP2177AR Related Products
Ratings and Reviews (1)
- 5 / 5
- 5 Stars 100%
- 4 Stars 0%
- 3 Stars 0%
- 2 Stars 0%
- 1 Stars 0%
thank you good seller
Estimated Delivery Time: Aug 21 - Aug 26 days (choose Expedited at checkout).
Shipping & Payment
- Shipping Type
- Ship Fee
- Lead Time
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 3-7 days
- $20.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$65.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 5-14 days
- REGISTERED AIR MAIL
- $2.00-$3.00 (0.10 KG)
- 7-30 days
Processing Time：Shipping fee depend on different zone and country.
- Terms of payment
- Hand Fee
- Wire Transfer
- charge US$30.00 banking fee.
- charge 4.0% service fee.
- Credit Card
- charge 3.5% service fee.
- Western Union
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
- Money Gram
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
We provide high quality products, thoughtful service and after sale guarantee
We have rich products, can meet your various needs.
Minimum order quantity starts from 1pcs.
Lowest international shipping fee starts from US$2.00.
90 days quality guarantee for all products.
Step2: Vacuum Packaging
Step3: Anti-Static Bag
Step4: Individual Packaging
Step5: Packaging Boxes
Step6: Bar-Code Shipping Tag
All the products will packing in anti-staticbag. Ship with ESD antistatic protection.
Outside ESD packing’s lable will use ourcompany’s information: Part Mumber, Brand and Quantity.
We will inspect all the goods before shipment,ensure all the products at good condition and ensure the parts are new originalmatch datasheet.
After all the goods are ensure no problems afterpacking, we will packing safely and send by global express. It exhibitsexcellent puncture and tear resistance along with good seal integrity.
1.We provide 90 days warranty.
2.If some of the items you received aren't of perfect quality, we would resiponsibly arrange your refund or replacement. But the items must remain their orginal condition.
- Q: How does Jotrin guarantee that OP2177AR is the original manufacturer or agent of AD?
- We have a professional business development department to strictly test and verify the qualifications of AD original manufacturers and agents. All AD suppliers must pass the qualification review before they can publish their OP2177AR devices; we pay more attention to the channels and quality of OP2177AR products than any other customer. We strictly implement supplier audits, so you can purchase with confidence.
- Q: How to find the detailed information of OP2177AR chips? Including AD original factory information, Amplifiers,Buffers application, OP2177AR pictures?
- You can use Jotrin's intelligent search engine, or filter by Operational Amplifiers (Op Amps) ; Precision Op Amps (Vos ≤1mV & TCVos ≤2uV/C) category, or find it through Analog Devices, Inc Information page.
- Q: Are the AD's OP2177AR price and stock displayed on the platform accurate?
- The AD's inventory fluctuates greatly and cannot be updated in time, it will be updated periodically within 24 hours. After submitting an order for OP2177AR, it is recommended to confirm the order with Jotrin salesperson or online customer service before payment.
- Q: Can I place an order offline?
Yes. We accept offline orders.
We can provide order placement service. You only need to log in, click "My Orders" to enter the transaction management, and you will see the "Order Details" interface. After checking it, select all and click "Place Order". In addition, you can enjoy coupons or other selected gifts when placing orders online.
- Q: What forms of payment can I use in Jotrin?
- TT Bank, Paypal, Credit Card, Western Union, and Escrow is all acceptable.
- Q: How is the shipping arranged and track my package?
Customers can choose industry-leading freight companies, including DHL, FedEx, UPS, TNT, and Registered Mail.
Once your order has been processed for shipment, our sales will send you an e-mail advising you of the shipping status and tracking number.
Note: It may take up to 24 hours before carriers will display tracking information. In normal conditions, Express delivery needs 3-5 days, Registered Mail needs 25-60 days.
- Q: What is the process for returns or replacement of OP2177AR?
All goods will implement Pre-Shipment Inspection (PSI), selected at random from all batches of your order to do a systematic inspection before arranging the shipment.
If there is something wrong with the OP2177AR we delivered, we will accept the replacement or return of the OP2177AR only when all of the below conditions are fulfilled:
(1)Such as a deficiency in quantity, delivery of wrong items, and apparent external defects (breakage and rust, etc.), and we acknowledge such problems.
(2)We are informed of the defect described above within 90 days after the delivery of OP2177AR.
(3)The OP2177AR is unused and only in the original unpacked packaging.
Two processes to return the products:
(1)Inform us within 90 days
(2)Obtain Requesting Return Authorizations
More details about return electronic components please see our Return & Change Policy.
- Q: How to contact us and get support, such as OP2177AR datasheet pdf, OP2177 pin diagram?
- Need any After-Sales service, please feel free contact us: email@example.com
Analog Devices, Inc
- 1.EMI Reduction Through Spread Spectrum FM Technology
- 2.Analog Devices' electronic part number naming conventions
- 3.AD9833 chip realizes programmable telemetry signal source
- 4.Digital-to-Analog Converter supports smartphone testing.
- 5.D/A Converter optimizes television viewing experience.
- 6.Multicore Processors optimize audio system applications.
OP213FPZ Operational Amplifier, Dual, 2 Amplifier, 3.4 MHz, 1.2 V/µs, 4V to 36V...
OP213FSZ Operational Amplifier, Dual, 2 Amplifier, 3.4 MHz, 1.2 V/µs, ± 2V to ±...
OP213F Low Noise, Low Drift Single-Supply Operational Amplifiers
OP20HZ Micropower Operational Amplifier Single or Dual Supply
OP213ESZ Analog Devices,, Op Amp, 3.5MHz, 5 V, 8-Pin SOIC
OP215EZ Dual Precision JFET-Input Operational Amplifier