Low Noise, Low Drift Single-Supply Operational Amplifiers
Request for Quotation
OP213F Product Details
The OPx13 family is unity gain stable and has a typical gain bandwidth product of 3.4 MHz. Slew rate is in excess of 1 V/μs. Noise density is a very low 4.7 nV/√Hz, and noise in the 0.1 Hz to 10 Hz band is 120 nV p-p. Input offset voltage is guaranteed and offset drift is guaranteed to be less than 0.8 μV/°C. Input common-mode range includes the negative supply and to within 1 V of the positive supply over the full supply range. Phase reversal protection is designed into the OPx13 family for cases where input voltage range is exceeded. Output voltage swings also include the negative supply and go to within 1 V of the positive rail. The output is capable of sinking and sourcing current throughout its range and is specified with 600 Ω loads.
Digital scales and other strain gage applications benefit from the very low noise and low drift of the OPx13 family. Other applications include use as a buffer or amplifier for both analog-to-digital (ADC) and digital-to-analog (DAC) sigma-delta converters. Often these converters have high resolutions requiring the lowest noise amplifier to utilize their full potential. Many of these converters operate in either single-supply or low-supply voltage systems, and attaining the greater signal swing possible increases system performance.
The OPx13 family is specified for single 5 V and dual ±15 V operation over the XIND—extended industrial temperature range (–40°C to +85°C). They are available in PDIP and SOIC surface-mount packages.
- Single- or dual-supply operation
- Low noise: 4.7 nV/√Hz @ 1 kHz
- Wide bandwidth: 3.4 MHz
- Low offset voltage: 100 μV
- Very low drift: 0.2 μV/°C
- Unity gain stable
- No phase reversal
- Digital scales
- Strain gages
- Battery-powered instrumentation
- Temperature transducer amplifier
- # of Amps
- Vosmax | V
- Vos TCtyp | V/°C
- GBPtyp | Hz
- Slew Ratetyp | V/us
- VNoise Densitytyp | V/rtHz
- 0.1 to 10 Hz VNoisetyp | V p p
- Iq/Amptyp | A
- Vs spanmin | V
- Vs spanmax | V
OP213 Technical Documentation/Data sheet
OP213F Related Products
Ratings and Reviews
- 0 / 5
- 5 Stars 0%
- 4 Stars 0%
- 3 Stars 0%
- 2 Stars 0%
- 1 Stars 0%
Estimated Delivery Time: Oct 25 - Oct 30 days (choose Expedited at checkout).
Shipping & Payment
- Shipping Type
- Ship Fee
- Lead Time
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 3-7 days
- $20.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$65.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 5-14 days
- REGISTERED AIR MAIL
- $2.00-$3.00 (0.10 KG)
- 7-30 days
Processing Time：Shipping fee depend on different zone and country.
- Terms of payment
- Hand Fee
- Wire Transfer
- charge US$30.00 banking fee.
- charge 4.0% service fee.
- Credit Card
- charge 3.5% service fee.
- Western Union
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
- Money Gram
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
We provide high quality products, thoughtful service and after sale guarantee
We have rich products, can meet your various needs.
Minimum order quantity starts from 1pcs.
Lowest international shipping fee starts from US$2.00.
90 days quality guarantee for all products.
Step2: Vacuum Packaging
Step3: Anti-Static Bag
Step4: Individual Packaging
Step5: Packaging Boxes
Step6: Bar-Code Shipping Tag
All the products will packing in anti-staticbag. Ship with ESD antistatic protection.
Outside ESD packing’s lable will use ourcompany’s information: Part Mumber, Brand and Quantity.
We will inspect all the goods before shipment,ensure all the products at good condition and ensure the parts are new originalmatch datasheet.
After all the goods are ensure no problems afterpacking, we will packing safely and send by global express. It exhibitsexcellent puncture and tear resistance along with good seal integrity.
1.We provide 90 days warranty.
2.If some of the items you received aren't of perfect quality, we would resiponsibly arrange your refund or replacement. But the items must remain their orginal condition.
- Q: How does Jotrin guarantee that OP213F is the original manufacturer or agent of AD?
- We have a professional business development department to strictly test and verify the qualifications of AD original manufacturers and agents. All AD suppliers must pass the qualification review before they can publish their OP213F devices; we pay more attention to the channels and quality of OP213F products than any other customer. We strictly implement supplier audits, so you can purchase with confidence.
- Q: How to find the detailed information of OP213F chips? Including AD original factory information, Operational Amplifiers (Op Amps) ; Precision Op Amps (Vos ≤1mV & TCVos ≤2uV/C) application, OP213F pictures?
- You can use Jotrin's intelligent search engine, or filter by Operational Amplifiers (Op Amps) ; Precision Op Amps (Vos ≤1mV & TCVos ≤2uV/C) category, or find it through Analog Devices, Inc Information page.
- Q: Are the AD's OP213F price and stock displayed on the platform accurate?
- The AD's inventory fluctuates greatly and cannot be updated in time, it will be updated periodically within 24 hours. After submitting an order for OP213F, it is recommended to confirm the order with Jotrin salesperson or online customer service before payment.
- Q: Can I place an order offline?
Yes. We accept offline orders.
We can provide order placement service. You only need to log in, click "My Orders" to enter the transaction management, and you will see the "Order Details" interface. After checking it, select all and click "Place Order". In addition, you can enjoy coupons or other selected gifts when placing orders online.
- Q: What forms of payment can I use in Jotrin?
- TT Bank, Paypal, Credit Card, Western Union, and Escrow is all acceptable.
- Q: How is the shipping arranged and track my package?
Customers can choose industry-leading freight companies, including DHL, FedEx, UPS, TNT, and Registered Mail.
Once your order has been processed for shipment, our sales will send you an e-mail advising you of the shipping status and tracking number.
Note: It may take up to 24 hours before carriers will display tracking information. In normal conditions, Express delivery needs 3-5 days, Registered Mail needs 25-60 days.
- Q: What is the process for returns or replacement of OP213F?
All goods will implement Pre-Shipment Inspection (PSI), selected at random from all batches of your order to do a systematic inspection before arranging the shipment.
If there is something wrong with the OP213F we delivered, we will accept the replacement or return of the OP213F only when all of the below conditions are fulfilled:
(1)Such as a deficiency in quantity, delivery of wrong items, and apparent external defects (breakage and rust, etc.), and we acknowledge such problems.
(2)We are informed of the defect described above within 90 days after the delivery of OP213F.
(3)The OP213F is unused and only in the original unpacked packaging.
Two processes to return the products:
(1)Inform us within 90 days
(2)Obtain Requesting Return Authorizations
More details about return electronic components please see our Return & Change Policy.
- Q: How to contact us and get support, such as OP213F datasheet pdf, OP213 pin diagram?
- Need any After-Sales service, please feel free contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Analog Devices, Inc
- 1.Analog Devices' electronic part number naming conventions
- 2.AD9833 chip realizes programmable telemetry signal source
- 3.Digital-to-Analog Converter supports smartphone testing.
- 4.D/A Converter optimizes television viewing experience.
- 5.Multicore Processors optimize audio system applications.
- 6.LVDS Digital Isolators serve in harsh industrial environments.
OP200EZ Operational Amplifier, Monolithic, 2 Amplifier, 500 kHz, 0.15 V/µs, ± ...
OP200GPZ Operational Amplifier, Dual, 2 Amplifier, 500 kHz, 0.15 V/µs, ± 3V to ...
OP200GSZ Operational Amplifier, Dual, 2 Amplifier, 500 kHz, 0.15 V/µs, ± 3V to ...
OP20HP Micropower Operational Amplifier Single or Dual Supply
OP20HZ Micropower Operational Amplifier Single or Dual Supply
OP200G Dual Low Offset, Low Power Operational Amplifier