Images are for reference only.
Low Noise, Low Drift Single-Supply Operational Amplifiers
Request for Quotation
OP113FS Product Details
The OP113FS family of single supply operational amplifiers features both low noise and drift. It has been designed for systems with internal calibration. Often these processor-based systems are capable of calibrating corrections for offset and gain, but they cannot correct for temperature drifts and noise. Optimized for these parameters, the OP113FS family can be used to take advantage of superior analog performance combined with digital correction. Many systems using internal calibration operate from unipolar supplies, usually either +5 volts or +12 volts. The OP113FS family is designed to operate from single supplies from +4 volts to +36 volts, and to maintain its low noise and precision performance.
The OP113FS family is unity gain stable and has a typical gain bandwidth product of 3.4 MHz. Slew rate is in excess of 1 V/µs. Noise density is a very low 4.7 nV/√Hz, and noise in the 0.1 Hz to 10 Hz band is 120 nV p-p. Input offset voltage is guaranteed and offset drift is guaranteed to be less than 0.8 µV/°C. Input common-mode range includes the negative supply and to within 1 volt of the positive supply over the full supply range. Phase reversal protection is designed into the OP113FS family for cases where input voltage range is exceeded. Output voltage swings also include the negative supply and go to within 1 volt of the positive rail. The output is capable of sinking and sourcing current throughout its range and is specified with 600 Ω loads.
Digital scales and other strain gage applications benefit from the very low noise and low drift of the OP113FS family. Other applications include use as a buffer or amplifier for both A/D and D/A sigma-delta converters. Often these converters have high resolutions requiring the lowest noise amplifier to utilize their full potential. Many of these converters operate in either single supply or low supply voltage systems, and attaining the greater signal swing possible increases system performance.
The OP113FS family is specified for single +5 volt and dual ±15 volt operation over the XIND—extended industrial (–40°C to +85°C) temperature range. They are available in plastic and SOIC surface mount packages.
- Single- or Dual-Supply Operation
- Low Noise: 4.7 nV/√Hz @ 1 kHz
- Wide Bandwidth: 3.4 MHz
- Low Offset Voltage: 100 mV
- Very Low Drift: 0.2 mV/8C
- Unity Gain Stable
- No Phase Reversal
- Digital Scales
- Strain Gages
- Battery Powered Instrumentation
- Temperature Transducer Amplifier
- Single- or dual-supply operation
- Low noise: 4.7 nV/√Hz @ 1 kHz
- Wide bandwidth: 3.4 MHz
- Low offset voltage: 100 μV
- Very low drift: 0.2 μV/°C
- Unity gain stable
- No phase reversal
- Digital scales
- Strain gages
- Battery-powered instrumentation
- Temperature transducer amplifier
- # of Amps
- Vosmax | V
- Vos TCtyp | V/°C
- GBPtyp | Hz
- Slew Ratetyp | V/us
- VNoise Densitytyp | V/rtHz
- 0.1 to 10 Hz VNoisetyp | V p p
- Iq/Amptyp | A
- Vs spanmin | V
- Vs spanmax | V
OP113 Technical Documentation/Data sheet
OP113FS Related Products
Ratings and Reviews (1)
- 5 / 5
- 5 Stars 100%
- 4 Stars 0%
- 3 Stars 0%
- 2 Stars 0%
- 1 Stars 0%
Отличный магазин. Рекомендую всем. Прекрасное обслуживание. Уважительное общение. Надежная упаковка. Качественный товар. Хорошего вам бизнеса друзья
Estimated Delivery Time: Aug 11 - Aug 16 days (choose Expedited at checkout).
Shipping & Payment
- Shipping Type
- Ship Fee
- Lead Time
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 3-7 days
- $20.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$65.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 5-14 days
- REGISTERED AIR MAIL
- $2.00-$3.00 (0.10 KG)
- 7-30 days
Processing Time：Shipping fee depend on different zone and country.
- Terms of payment
- Hand Fee
- Wire Transfer
- charge US$30.00 banking fee.
- charge 4.0% service fee.
- Credit Card
- charge 3.5% service fee.
- Western Union
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
- Money Gram
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
We provide high quality products, thoughtful service and after sale guarantee
We have rich products, can meet your various needs.
Minimum order quantity starts from 1pcs.
Lowest international shipping fee starts from US$2.00.
90 days quality guarantee for all products.
Step2: Vacuum Packaging
Step3: Anti-Static Bag
Step4: Individual Packaging
Step5: Packaging Boxes
Step6: Bar-Code Shipping Tag
All the products will packing in anti-staticbag. Ship with ESD antistatic protection.
Outside ESD packing’s lable will use ourcompany’s information: Part Mumber, Brand and Quantity.
We will inspect all the goods before shipment,ensure all the products at good condition and ensure the parts are new originalmatch datasheet.
After all the goods are ensure no problems afterpacking, we will packing safely and send by global express. It exhibitsexcellent puncture and tear resistance along with good seal integrity.
1.We provide 90 days warranty.
2.If some of the items you received aren't of perfect quality, we would resiponsibly arrange your refund or replacement. But the items must remain their orginal condition.
- Q: How does Jotrin guarantee that OP113FS is the original manufacturer or agent of AD?
- We have a professional business development department to strictly test and verify the qualifications of AD original manufacturers and agents. All AD suppliers must pass the qualification review before they can publish their OP113FS devices; we pay more attention to the channels and quality of OP113FS products than any other customer. We strictly implement supplier audits, so you can purchase with confidence.
- Q: How to find the detailed information of OP113FS chips? Including AD original factory information, Operational Amplifiers(General Purpose) application, OP113FS pictures?
- You can use Jotrin's intelligent search engine, or filter by Operational Amplifiers (Op Amps) ; Precision Op Amps (Vos ≤1mV & TCVos ≤2uV/C) category, or find it through Analog Devices, Inc Information page.
- Q: Are the AD's OP113FS price and stock displayed on the platform accurate?
- The AD's inventory fluctuates greatly and cannot be updated in time, it will be updated periodically within 24 hours. After submitting an order for OP113FS, it is recommended to confirm the order with Jotrin salesperson or online customer service before payment.
- Q: Can I place an order offline?
Yes. We accept offline orders.
We can provide order placement service. You only need to log in, click "My Orders" to enter the transaction management, and you will see the "Order Details" interface. After checking it, select all and click "Place Order". In addition, you can enjoy coupons or other selected gifts when placing orders online.
- Q: What forms of payment can I use in Jotrin?
- TT Bank, Paypal, Credit Card, Western Union, and Escrow is all acceptable.
- Q: How is the shipping arranged and track my package?
Customers can choose industry-leading freight companies, including DHL, FedEx, UPS, TNT, and Registered Mail.
Once your order has been processed for shipment, our sales will send you an e-mail advising you of the shipping status and tracking number.
Note: It may take up to 24 hours before carriers will display tracking information. In normal conditions, Express delivery needs 3-5 days, Registered Mail needs 25-60 days.
- Q: What is the process for returns or replacement of OP113FS?
All goods will implement Pre-Shipment Inspection (PSI), selected at random from all batches of your order to do a systematic inspection before arranging the shipment.
If there is something wrong with the OP113FS we delivered, we will accept the replacement or return of the OP113FS only when all of the below conditions are fulfilled:
(1)Such as a deficiency in quantity, delivery of wrong items, and apparent external defects (breakage and rust, etc.), and we acknowledge such problems.
(2)We are informed of the defect described above within 90 days after the delivery of OP113FS.
(3)The OP113FS is unused and only in the original unpacked packaging.
Two processes to return the products:
(1)Inform us within 90 days
(2)Obtain Requesting Return Authorizations
More details about return electronic components please see our Return & Change Policy.
- Q: How to contact us and get support, such as OP113FS datasheet pdf, OP113 pin diagram?
- Need any After-Sales service, please feel free contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Analog Devices, Inc
- 1.Analog Devices' electronic part number naming conventions
- 2.AD9833 chip realizes programmable telemetry signal source
- 3.Digital-to-Analog Converter supports smartphone testing.
- 4.D/A Converter optimizes television viewing experience.
- 5.Multicore Processors optimize audio system applications.
- 6.LVDS Digital Isolators serve in harsh industrial environments.
OP07EPZ Operational Amplifier, Single, 1 Amplifier, 600 kHz, 0.3 V/µs, ± 3V to...
OP113ESZ Operational Amplifier, Single, 1 Amplifier, 3.4 MHz, 1.2 V/µs, ± 2V to...
OP113EP Low Noise, Low Drift Single-Supply Operational Amplifiers
OP09EY Voltage-Feedback Operational Amplifier
OP10AY Voltage-Feedback Operational Amplifier
OP07EZ Date Code: 9132