Images are for reference only.
Bluetooth 5.2 SoC in a WLCSP optimized for small two-layer PCB designs
Request for Quotation
NRF52805-CAAA Product Details
The NRF52805-CAAA System-on-Chip (SoC) is the 7th addition to the industry-leading nRF52® Series. It augments the already extensive collection of wireless SoCs with an SoC in a WLCSP optimized for small two-layer PCB designs, ideal for cost-constrained applications. It is the perfect choice for applications such as beacons, disposable medical devices, sensors, simple CE remotes, styluses and presenters. It can also be applied as a network processor, allowing another MCU to leverage its connectivity.
The NRF52805-CAAA features an Arm® Cortex®-M4 processor, clocked at 64 MHz (144 CoreMark), with excellent efficiency (65 CoreMark/mA). It has 192 KB Flash and 24 KB RAM and integrates a range of analog and digital interfaces such as a 2-channel 12-bit ADC, SPI, UART, and TWI. The SoC's current draw is as little as 0.3 mA in System OFF and 1.1 mA in System ON with 24 KB RAM retained and RTC running.
The NRF52805-CAAA is a Bluetooth® 5.2 SoC supporting Bluetooth Low Energy and 2.4 GHz proprietary protocols. It is capable of Bluetooth high-throughput 2 Mbps, transferring data faster and more efficient, and Bluetooth channel selection algorithm #2 (CSA #2), improving coexistence and reducing interference. It also supports 2.4 GHz proprietary protocols, such as Enhanced ShockBurst (ESB). The radio has up to 4 dBm TX power and -97 dBm sensitivity (1 Mbps Bluetooth LE). The radio draws only 4.6 mA in both TX (0 dBm) and RX.
The NRF52805-CAAA is available in our smallest package, a 2.48x2.46 mm WLCSP package, with 10 GPIOs. The package is optimized for two-layer PCBs, cutting cost significantly, compared to four-layer PCBs. Nordic provides a 9.5x8.8 mm reference layout with all ten GPIOs available, requiring only 10 external passive components (inc. two crystal load capacitors). NRF52805-CAAA offers the rare combination of low cost and small size, normally being a trade-off.
The NRF52805-CAAA is supported by two Bluetooth Low Energy protocol stacks, SoftDevice S112 and S113. The S112 and S113 are memory-optimized Peripheral-only stacks supporting up to 4 connections as a Peripheral concurrently with a Broadcaster. They are Bluetooth 5.1 qualified and supports the following Bluetooth features: high-throughput 2 Mbps and channel selection algorithm 2 (CSA #2).
The nRF52-DK is the recommended development kit, it emulates the NRF52805-CAAA, and can be used as a starting point for development before moving over to a custom board. A guide on how to use NRF52805-CAAA with nRF5 SDK is available.
64 MHz Arm Cortex-M4
192 KB Flash + 24 KB RAM
Bluetooth Low Energy Bluetooth 5.2
High-throughput 2 Mbps
Channel selection algorithm #2
2.4 GHz proprietary protocol support
Ultra-low-power 2.4 GHz multiprotocol radi +4 dBm TX power
-97 dBm RX sensitivity
7 mA in TX (4 dBm)
4.6 mA in TX (0 dBm)
4.6 mA in RX (1 Mbps)
Integrated balun with single-ended output
SPI, TWI UART
2-channel 12-bit ADC
Integrated DC/DC regulator
0.3 mA in System OFF
1.1 mA in System ON with 24 KB RAM retained and RTC running
Optimized for small two-layer PCB designs 2.48x2.46 mm WLCSP package
Significantly lower cost than four-layer PCB designs
Only 10 external passive components (inc. tw crystal load capacitors)
9.5x8.8 mm reference layout is available, giving access t all GPIOs
- Tape & Reel (TR)/Cut Tape (CT)/Tray/Tube
- RoHs Status
- Lead free/RoHS Compliant
NRF52805-CAAA Related Products
Ratings and Reviews
- 0 / 5
- 5 Stars 0%
- 4 Stars 0%
- 3 Stars 0%
- 2 Stars 0%
- 1 Stars 0%
Estimated Delivery Time: Apr 22 - Apr 27 days (choose Expedited at checkout).
Shipping & Payment
- Shipping Type
- Ship Fee
- Lead Time
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 3-7 days
- $20.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$65.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 5-14 days
- REGISTERED AIR MAIL
- $2.00-$3.00 (0.10 KG)
- 7-30 days
Processing Time：Shipping fee depend on different zone and country.
- Terms of payment
- Hand Fee
- Wire Transfer
- charge US$30.00 banking fee.
- charge 4.0% service fee.
- Credit Card
- charge 3.5% service fee.
- Western Union
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
- Money Gram
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
We provide high quality products, thoughtful service and after sale guarantee
We have rich products, can meet your various needs.
Minimum order quantity starts from 1pcs.
Lowest international shipping fee starts from US$2.00.
90 days quality guarantee for all products.
Step2: Vacuum Packaging
Step3: Anti-Static Bag
Step4: Individual Packaging
Step5: Packaging Boxes
Step6: Bar-Code Shipping Tag
All the products will packing in anti-staticbag. Ship with ESD antistatic protection.
Outside ESD packing’s lable will use ourcompany’s information: Part Mumber, Brand and Quantity.
We will inspect all the goods before shipment,ensure all the products at good condition and ensure the parts are new originalmatch datasheet.
After all the goods are ensure no problems afterpacking, we will packing safely and send by global express. It exhibitsexcellent puncture and tear resistance along with good seal integrity.
1.We provide 90 days warranty.
2.If some of the items you received aren't of perfect quality, we would resiponsibly arrange your refund or replacement. But the items must remain their orginal condition.
- Q: How does Jotrin guarantee that NRF52805-CAAA is the original manufacturer or agent of NORDIC?
- We have a professional business development department to strictly test and verify the qualifications of NORDIC original manufacturers and agents. All NORDIC suppliers must pass the qualification review before they can publish their NRF52805-CAAA devices; we pay more attention to the channels and quality of NRF52805-CAAA products than any other customer. We strictly implement supplier audits, so you can purchase with confidence.
- Q: How to find the detailed information of NRF52805-CAAA chips? Including NORDIC original factory information, Bluetooth application, NRF52805-CAAA pictures?
- You can use Jotrin's intelligent search engine, or filter by Bluetooth category, or find it through Nordic Semiconductor Information page.
- Q: Are the NORDIC's NRF52805-CAAA price and stock displayed on the platform accurate?
- The NORDIC's inventory fluctuates greatly and cannot be updated in time, it will be updated periodically within 24 hours. After submitting an order for NRF52805-CAAA, it is recommended to confirm the order with Jotrin salesperson or online customer service before payment.
- Q: Can I place an order offline?
Yes. We accept offline orders.
We can provide order placement service. You only need to log in, click "My Orders" to enter the transaction management, and you will see the "Order Details" interface. After checking it, select all and click "Place Order". In addition, you can enjoy coupons or other selected gifts when placing orders online.
- Q: What forms of payment can I use in Jotrin?
- TT Bank, Paypal, Credit Card, Western Union, and Escrow is all acceptable.
- Q: How is the shipping arranged and track my package?
Customers can choose industry-leading freight companies, including DHL, FedEx, UPS, TNT, and Registered Mail.
Once your order has been processed for shipment, our sales will send you an e-mail advising you of the shipping status and tracking number.
Note: It may take up to 24 hours before carriers will display tracking information. In normal conditions, Express delivery needs 3-5 days, Registered Mail needs 25-60 days.
- Q: What is the process for returns or replacement of NRF52805-CAAA?
All goods will implement Pre-Shipment Inspection (PSI), selected at random from all batches of your order to do a systematic inspection before arranging the shipment.
If there is something wrong with the NRF52805CAAA we delivered, we will accept the replacement or return of the NRF52805-CAAA only when all of the below conditions are fulfilled:
(1)Such as a deficiency in quantity, delivery of wrong items, and apparent external defects (breakage and rust, etc.), and we acknowledge such problems.
(2)We are informed of the defect described above within 90 days after the delivery of NRF52805-CAAA.
(3)The NRF52805-CAAA is unused and only in the original unpacked packaging.
Two processes to return the products:
(1)Inform us within 90 days
(2)Obtain Requesting Return Authorizations
More details about return electronic components please see our Return & Change Policy.
- Q: How to contact us and get support, such as NRF52805-CAAA datasheet pdf, NRF52805 pin diagram?
- Need any After-Sales service, please feel free contact us: email@example.com
- 1.Bluetooth 5.2 chip level nRF52805 SoC
- 2.Nordic Semiconductor launches IoT dual-core processor wireless SoC
- 3.Nordic nRF9160 SiP cellular iot modules show up in the 2019 MWC
- 4.Bluetooth SoC offers less Flash memory, pin-to-pin compatibility.
- 5.Nordic Semiconductor's NRF52840 Dongle And NRF52840 SOC
- 6.Nordic Semiconductor nRF8001 Bluetooth Low Energy Connectivity ICs
NRF9160-SICA IC RF TxRx + MCU Cellular GPS 700MHz ~ 2.2GHz 161-TFLGA Module
AP1023AEN Half Bridge (4) Driver General Purpose, Stepper Motors Power MOSFET 24...
RTS5455-GR RTS5455-GR is suitable for many fields, such as automobiles, communica...
SX1268IMLTRT SX1268 Series 2.7V 810 MHz +22dBm Long Range Low Power LoRa Transceive...
SX1301IMLTRC RF Wireless Misc Digital Baseband Chip for outdoor LoRaWAN macro gatew...
HX8915-E01BDAG Jotrin's HX8915-E01BDAG has sufficient stock and good quality.