N25Q256A13EF840F Product Details
The N25Q is the first high-performance multiple input/output serial Flash memory device manufactured on 65nm NOR technology. It features execute-in-place (XIP) functionality, advanced write protection mechanisms, and a high-speed SPI-compatible bus interface. The innovative, high-performance, dual and quad input/output instructions enable double or quadruple the transfer bandwidth for READ and PROGRAM operations.
• SPI-compatible serial bus interface
• Double transfer rate (DTR) mode
• 2.7–3.6V single supply voltage
• 108 MHz (MAX) clock frequency supported for all protocols in single transfer rate (STR) mode
• 54 MHz (MAX) clock frequency supported for all protocols in DTR mode
• Dual/quad I/O instruction provides increased throughput up to 54 MB/s
• Supported protocols
– Extended SPI, dual I/O, and quad I/O
– DTR mode supported on all
• Execute-in-place (XIP) mode for all three protocols
– Configurable via volatile or nonvolatile registers
– Enables memory to work in XIP mode directly after power-on
• PROGRAM/ERASE SUSPEND operations
• Continuous read of entire memory via a single command
– Fast read
– Quad or dual output fast read
– Quad or dual I/O fast read
• Flexible to fit application
– Configurable number of dummy cycles
– Output buffer configurable
• Software reset
• 3-byte and 4-byte addressability mode supported
• 64-byte, user-lockable, one-time programmable (OTP) dedicated area
• An additional reset pin is available on the following devices
• Erase capability
– Subsector erase 4KB uniform granularity blocks
– Sector erase 64KB uniform granularity blocks
– Full-chip erase
• Write protection
– Software write protection applicable to every 64KB sector via volatile lock bit
– Hardware write protection: protected area size defined by five nonvolatile bits (BP0, BP1, BP2, BP3, and TB)
– Additional smart protections, available upon request
• Electronic signature
– JEDEC-standard 2-byte signature (BA19h)
– Unique ID of 17 read-only bytes including: additional extended device ID (EDID) to identify device factory options; customized factory data
• Minimum 100,000 ERASE cycles per sector
• More than 20 years data retention
• Packages JEDEC standard, all RoHS compliant
– V-PDFN-8/8mm x 6mm (also known as SON, DFPN, MLP, MLF)
– SOP2-16/300mils (also known as SO16W, SO16- Wide, SOIC-16)
– T-PBGA-24b05/6mm x 8mm (also known as TBGA24)
- Memory Type
- Memory Format
- FLASH - NOR
- Memory Size
- 256Mb (64M x 4)
- Memory Interface
- Clock Frequency
- Write Cycle Time Word, Page
- 8ms, 5ms
- Voltage Supply
- 2.7V ~ 3.6V
- Operating Temperature
- -40??C ~ 85??C (TA)
- Mounting Type
- Surface Mount
- Package / Case
- 8-VDFN Exposed Pad
- Supplier Device Package
- 8-VDFN (8x6)
N25Q256A13EF840F Related Products
Ratings and Reviews (1)
- 5 / 5
- 5 Stars 100%
- 4 Stars 0%
- 3 Stars 0%
- 2 Stars 0%
- 1 Stars 0%
The package arrived thank you not tested
Estimated Delivery Time: Apr 18 - Apr 23 days (choose Expedited at checkout).
Shipping & Payment
- Shipping Type
- Ship Fee
- Lead Time
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 3-7 days
- $20.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$65.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 5-14 days
- REGISTERED AIR MAIL
- $2.00-$3.00 (0.10 KG)
- 7-30 days
Processing Time：Shipping fee depend on different zone and country.
- Terms of payment
- Hand Fee
- Wire Transfer
- charge US$30.00 banking fee.
- charge 4.0% service fee.
- Credit Card
- charge 3.5% service fee.
- Western Union
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
- Money Gram
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
We provide high quality products, thoughtful service and after sale guarantee
We have rich products, can meet your various needs.
Minimum order quantity starts from 1pcs.
Lowest international shipping fee starts from US$2.00.
90 days quality guarantee for all products.
Step2: Vacuum Packaging
Step3: Anti-Static Bag
Step4: Individual Packaging
Step5: Packaging Boxes
Step6: Bar-Code Shipping Tag
All the products will packing in anti-staticbag. Ship with ESD antistatic protection.
Outside ESD packing’s lable will use ourcompany’s information: Part Mumber, Brand and Quantity.
We will inspect all the goods before shipment,ensure all the products at good condition and ensure the parts are new originalmatch datasheet.
After all the goods are ensure no problems afterpacking, we will packing safely and send by global express. It exhibitsexcellent puncture and tear resistance along with good seal integrity.
1.We provide 90 days warranty.
2.If some of the items you received aren't of perfect quality, we would resiponsibly arrange your refund or replacement. But the items must remain their orginal condition.
- Q: How does Jotrin guarantee that N25Q256A13EF840F is the original manufacturer or agent of MICRON?
- We have a professional business development department to strictly test and verify the qualifications of MICRON original manufacturers and agents. All MICRON suppliers must pass the qualification review before they can publish their N25Q256A13EF840F devices; we pay more attention to the channels and quality of N25Q256A13EF840F products than any other customer. We strictly implement supplier audits, so you can purchase with confidence.
- Q: How to find the detailed information of N25Q256A13EF840F chips? Including MICRON original factory information, EPROM application, N25Q256A13EF840F pictures?
- You can use Jotrin's intelligent search engine, or filter by EPROM category, or find it through Micron Semiconductor Products Inc Information page.
- Q: Are the MICRON's N25Q256A13EF840F price and stock displayed on the platform accurate?
- The MICRON's inventory fluctuates greatly and cannot be updated in time, it will be updated periodically within 24 hours. After submitting an order for N25Q256A13EF840F, it is recommended to confirm the order with Jotrin salesperson or online customer service before payment.
- Q: Can I place an order offline?
Yes. We accept offline orders.
We can provide order placement service. You only need to log in, click "My Orders" to enter the transaction management, and you will see the "Order Details" interface. After checking it, select all and click "Place Order". In addition, you can enjoy coupons or other selected gifts when placing orders online.
- Q: What forms of payment can I use in Jotrin?
- TT Bank, Paypal, Credit Card, Western Union, and Escrow is all acceptable.
- Q: How is the shipping arranged and track my package?
Customers can choose industry-leading freight companies, including DHL, FedEx, UPS, TNT, and Registered Mail.
Once your order has been processed for shipment, our sales will send you an e-mail advising you of the shipping status and tracking number.
Note: It may take up to 24 hours before carriers will display tracking information. In normal conditions, Express delivery needs 3-5 days, Registered Mail needs 25-60 days.
- Q: What is the process for returns or replacement of N25Q256A13EF840F?
All goods will implement Pre-Shipment Inspection (PSI), selected at random from all batches of your order to do a systematic inspection before arranging the shipment.
If there is something wrong with the N25Q256A13EF840F we delivered, we will accept the replacement or return of the N25Q256A13EF840F only when all of the below conditions are fulfilled:
(1)Such as a deficiency in quantity, delivery of wrong items, and apparent external defects (breakage and rust, etc.), and we acknowledge such problems.
(2)We are informed of the defect described above within 90 days after the delivery of N25Q256A13EF840F.
(3)The N25Q256A13EF840F is unused and only in the original unpacked packaging.
Two processes to return the products:
(1)Inform us within 90 days
(2)Obtain Requesting Return Authorizations
More details about return electronic components please see our Return & Change Policy.
- Q: How to contact us and get support, such as N25Q256A13EF840F datasheet pdf, N25Q256A13EF840F pin diagram?
- Need any After-Sales service, please feel free contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Micron Semiconductor Products Inc
- 1.Micron Introduces Monolithic Mobile Memory-LPDDR4x
- 2.Micron Broadens Storage Portfolio for Customers With New SAS Solid State Drive Family for Data-Intensive Applications
- 3.Micron Introduces Persistent Memory Solution That Combines DRAM Performance With NAND Flash Reliability to Address Big Data Challenges
- 4.Micron Releases Latest 5210 ION Series Enterprise SSD
- 5.Micro bit can be used to DIY smart small fans
- 6.Micron Technology Announces Retirement of Mark Durcan as President and COO
N25Q128A13ESE40G NOR Flash Serial-SPI 3V/3.3V 128Mbit 128M/64M/32M x 1Bit/2Bit/4Bit 7ns...
N25Q256A11E1240E NOR Flash Serial (SPI, Dual SPI, Quad SPI) 1.8V 256M-bit 256M/128M/64M...
N25Q256A11EF840E QFN8 NOR Flash Serial-SPI 1.8V 256Mbit 256M/128M/64M x 1bit/2bit/4bit ...
N25Q256A13E1240E NOR Flash Serial (SPI, Dual SPI, Quad SPI) 3V/3.3V 256M-bit 32M x 8 8n...
N25Q128A13ESF40E 128-Mbit 3 V, multiple I/O, 4-Kbyte subsector erase on boot sec...
N25Q128A13ESF40F 128-Mbit 3 V, multiple I/O, 4-Kbyte subsector erase on boot sec...