Micron 32Mbit 4M x 8bit Serial NOR Flash Memory.
Estimated Delivery Time: Jun 24 - Jun 29 days (choose Expedited at checkout).
Request for Quotation
|Part Status||End of Life|
|Op Temp||-40C to +85C|
|Media||Tape & Reel|
The Description of N25Q
The N25Q is a high-performance multiple input/output serial Flash memory device manufactured on 65nm NOR technology. It features execute-in-place (XIP) functionality,
advanced write protection mechanisms, and a high-speed SPI-compatible bus interface.
Innovative, high-performance, dual and quad input/output instructions enable double or quadruple the transfer bandwidth for READ and PROGRAM operations.
The Features of N25Q032A13EF440FThe memory is organized as 64 (64KB) main sectors that are further divided into 16 subsectors each (1024 subsectors in total). The memory can be erased one 4KB subsector at a time, 64KB sectors at a time, or as a whole.
The memory can be write protected by software through volatile and nonvolatile protection features, depending on the application needs. The protection granularity is of 64KB (sector granularity) for volatile protections The device has 64 one-time programmable (OTP) bytes that can be read and programmed with the READ OTP and PROGRAM OTP commands. These 64 bytes can also be permanently locked with a PROGRAM OTP command. The device also has the ability to pause and resume PROGRAM and ERASE cycles by using dedicated PROGRAM/ERASE SUSPEND and RESUME instructions.
• 32Mb, 3V, Multiple I/O, 4KB Subsector Erase, XiP Enabled, Serial NOR Flash Memory with 108 MHz Serial Peripheral Interface
• SPI-compatible serial bus interface
• 108 MHz (MAX) clock frequency
• 2.7–3.6V single supply voltage
• Dual/quad I/O instruction provides increased throughput up to 432 MHz
• Supported protocols
– Extended SPI, dual I/O, and quad I/O
• Execute-in-place (XIP) mode for all three protocols
– Configurable via volatile or nonvolatile registers
– Enables memory to work in XIP mode directly after power-on
• PROGRAM/ERASE SUSPEND operations
• Continuous read of entire memory via a single command
– FAST READ
– QUAD or DUAL OUTPUT FAST READ
– QUAD or DUAL I/O FAST READ
• Flexible to fit application
– Configurable number of dummy cycles
– Configurable output buffer
– RESET function available upon customer request
• 64-byte, user-lockable, one-time programmable (OTP) dedicated area
• Erase capability
– Subsector erase 4KB uniform granularity blocks
– Sector erase 64KB uniform granularity blocks
– Full-chip erase
• Write protection
– Software write protection applicable to every 64KB sector via volatile lock bit
– Hardware write protection: protected area size defined by four nonvolatile bits (BP0, BP1, BP2, and TB)
– Additional smart protections, available upon request
• Electronic signature
– JEDEC-standard, 2-byte signature (BA16h)
– Unique ID code: 17 read-only bytes, including:
• Two additional extended device ID bytes to identify device factory options
• Customized factory data (14 bytes)
• Minimum 100,000 ERASE cycles per sector
• More than 20 years data retention
• Packages (JEDEC-standard, RoHS compliant)
Buy N25Q032A13EF440F guide
Before we find the place where to buy N25Q032A13EF440F,we should know the info:inventory, manufacturer,Package/Case.
Better to check N25Q032A13EF440F image.
You should also know the parameters:what type of electronic parts,Output Current,Input Voltage,Operating temperature range,Package type,Operating Frequency etc.
View the N25Q032A13EF440F datasheet to confirm the model.
You can buy N25Q032A13EF440F with lower price in Jotrin.We will test it to ensure its quality.
Want to find replaceable N25Q032A13EF440F,more N25Q032A13EF440F informations to contact Tech-supports team please.
Popular Electronic Parts
N25Q032A13E1241F MICRON, 32-Mbit 3 V, multiple I/O, 4-Kbyte subsector erase, XiP enabled, serial flash memory with 108 MHz SPI bus interface
N25Q032A11EF640F MICRON, Micron Serial NOR Flash Memory 1.8V, Multiple I/O, 4KB Sector Erase
N25Q016A11EF640F MICRON, NOR Flash - 16Mb: x1/x2/x4 V-PDFN-8 Serial NOR Flash
N25Q032A13E1240E MICRON, NOR Flash SERIAL NOR SLC 8MX4 TBGA 32MBIT 108MHZ
N25Q032A11ESE40G MICRON, 32Mb, 1.8V, Multiple I/O Serial Flash Memory
N25Q00AA13GSF40F-N MICRON, NOR Flash SERIAL NOR SLC 256MX4 SOIC QDP
N25Q032A13EF440E MICRON, SPI-compatible serial bus interface
N25Q032A11EF640E MICRON, Chip FLASH 32MBIT 108MHZ 8VPDFN
N25Q032A13E1241E MICRON, Chip FLASH 32MBIT 108MHZ 24TBGA
N25Q00AA13G1240E MICRON, Chip FLASH 1GBIT 108MHZ 24LBGA