Micron 32Mbit 4M x 8bit Serial NOR Flash Memory.
Request for Quotation
N25Q032A13EF440F Product Details
The Description of N25Q
The N25Q is a high-performance multiple input/output serial Flash memory device manufactured on 65nm NOR technology. It features execute-in-place (XIP) functionality,
advanced write protection mechanisms, and a high-speed SPI-compatible bus interface.
Innovative, high-performance, dual and quad input/output instructions enable double or quadruple the transfer bandwidth for READ and PROGRAM operations.
The Features of N25Q032A13EF440FThe memory is organized as 64 (64KB) main sectors that are further divided into 16 subsectors each (1024 subsectors in total). The memory can be erased one 4KB subsector at a time, 64KB sectors at a time, or as a whole.
The memory can be write protected by software through volatile and nonvolatile protection features, depending on the application needs. The protection granularity is of 64KB (sector granularity) for volatile protections The device has 64 one-time programmable (OTP) bytes that can be read and programmed with the READ OTP and PROGRAM OTP commands. These 64 bytes can also be permanently locked with a PROGRAM OTP command. The device also has the ability to pause and resume PROGRAM and ERASE cycles by using dedicated PROGRAM/ERASE SUSPEND and RESUME instructions.
• 32Mb, 3V, Multiple I/O, 4KB Subsector Erase, XiP Enabled, Serial NOR Flash Memory with 108 MHz Serial Peripheral Interface
• SPI-compatible serial bus interface
• 108 MHz (MAX) clock frequency
• 2.7–3.6V single supply voltage
• Dual/quad I/O instruction provides increased throughput up to 432 MHz
• Supported protocols
– Extended SPI, dual I/O, and quad I/O
• Execute-in-place (XIP) mode for all three protocols
– Configurable via volatile or nonvolatile registers
– Enables memory to work in XIP mode directly after power-on
• PROGRAM/ERASE SUSPEND operations
• Continuous read of entire memory via a single command
– FAST READ
– QUAD or DUAL OUTPUT FAST READ
– QUAD or DUAL I/O FAST READ
• Flexible to fit application
– Configurable number of dummy cycles
– Configurable output buffer
– RESET function available upon customer request
• 64-byte, user-lockable, one-time programmable (OTP) dedicated area
• Erase capability
– Subsector erase 4KB uniform granularity blocks
– Sector erase 64KB uniform granularity blocks
– Full-chip erase
• Write protection
– Software write protection applicable to every 64KB sector via volatile lock bit
– Hardware write protection: protected area size defined by four nonvolatile bits (BP0, BP1, BP2, and TB)
– Additional smart protections, available upon request
• Electronic signature
– JEDEC-standard, 2-byte signature (BA16h)
– Unique ID code: 17 read-only bytes, including:
• Two additional extended device ID bytes to identify device factory options
• Customized factory data (14 bytes)
• Minimum 100,000 ERASE cycles per sector
• More than 20 years data retention
• Packages (JEDEC-standard, RoHS compliant)
Buy N25Q032A13EF440F guide
Before we find the place where to buy N25Q032A13EF440F,we should know the info:inventory, manufacturer,Package/Case.
Better to check N25Q032A13EF440F image.
You should also know the parameters:what type of electronic parts,Output Current,Input Voltage,Operating temperature range,Package type,Operating Frequency etc.
View the N25Q032A13EF440F datasheet to confirm the model.
You can buy N25Q032A13EF440F with lower price in Jotrin.We will test it to ensure its quality.
Want to find replaceable N25Q032A13EF440F,more N25Q032A13EF440F informations to contact Tech-supports team please.
|Part Status||End of Life||Type||Multi I/O|
|Width||x1/x2/x4||Op Temp||-40C to +85C|
|Pin Count||8-pin||Media||Tape & Reel|
N25Q032A13EF440F Related Products
Ratings and Reviews (1)
- 5 / 5
- 5 Stars 100%
- 4 Stars 0%
- 3 Stars 0%
- 2 Stars 0%
- 1 Stars 0%
Estimated Delivery Time: Jul 19 - Jul 24 days (choose Expedited at checkout).
Shipping & Payment
|Shipping Type||Ship Fee||Lead Time|
$20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
$20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
$20.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
$25.00-$65.00 (0.50 KG)
$25.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
|REGISTERED AIR MAIL||
$2.00-$3.00 (0.10 KG)
Processing Time：Shipping fee depend on different zone and country.
|Terms of payment||Hand Fee||Payment Site|
charge US$30.00 banking fee.
charge 4.0% service fee.
charge 3.5% service fee.
charge US$0.00 banking fee.
charge US$0.00 banking fee.
We provide high quality products, thoughtful service and after sale guarantee
We have rich products, can meet your various needs.
Minimum order quantity starts from 1pcs.
Lowest international shipping fee starts from US$2.00.
90 days quality guarantee for all products.
Step6:bar-code shipping tag
All the products will packing in anti-staticbag. Ship with ESD antistatic protection.
Outside ESD packing’s lable will use ourcompany’s information: Part Mumber, Brand and Quantity.
We will inspect all the goods before shipment,ensure all the products at good condition and ensure the parts are new originalmatch datasheet.
After all the goods are ensure no problems afterpacking, we will packing safely and send by global express. It exhibitsexcellent puncture and tear resistance along with good seal integrity.
1.We provide 90 days warranty.
2.If some of the items you received aren't of perfect quality, we would resiponsibly arrange your refund or replacement. But the items must remain their orginal condition.
- Q: What are the advantages of buying from Jotrin?
Jotrin is your second procurement department of the electronic components. The platform has supported by over 1000 original factories and authorized agents,
over 10 years of experience in the electronic components area.
Jotrin is aiming to help these manufacturers, EMS, PCBA clients offer a whole BOM solution with the assistant of their professional BOM team and Intelligent BOM software.
We can help you:
1. Do the cost down for your current regular orders.
2. Decrease your suppliers' management costs and suppliers' qty.
3. Improve your efficiency, we can offer the whole BOM one-stop supply chain service.
- Q: How can Jotrin guarantee to be the original manufacturers or the agents?
- We have a professional business development department to strictly examine and verify the qualifications of the original manufacturers and the agents. All the suppliers must pass the qualification examination before putting their materials on the shelves; We pay more attention to the channel and quality of products than any other customers, we are strict with supplier audit, you can rest assured that choice.
- Q: What are the business hours of Jotrin?
Although we accept quotation requests and orders anytime 24 hours a day regardless of business days and hours, we provide quotations and process orders during business time.
Business Hours: Monday - Friday 9:00am - 9:00pm (GMT+8)
- Q: Is the inventory and price seen on the platform accurate?
- Inventory fluidity big, unable to update in time, it will be updated periodically within 24 hours. After placing the order, it is suggested to confirm the order with the supplier or the online customer service of Jotrin before paying.
- Q: Can I place an order offline?
Yes. We accept offline orders.
You can contact our customer service representatives to help you customize your requirements.
If you'd like to submit your purchase orders via email, please send us a note to firstname.lastname@example.org. One of our customer service representatives will help you.
- Q: What forms of payment can I use in Jotrin?
- TT Bank, Western Union, Paypal, and Escrow is all acceptable.
- Q: How is the shipping arranged?
- Customers can choose industry-leading freight companies, including DHL, FedEx, UPS, TNT, and Registered Mail. No shipment handling charges be included.
- Q: How can I track my package?
- Once your order has been processed for shipment, our sales will send you an e-mail advising you of the shipping status of your order and its tracking number, if applicable. When the tracking numbers are present, you can click on the link and it will take you directly to the carriers' website so that you can track your order. Note: It may take up to 24 hours before carriers will display tracking information.
- Q: When can I receive my package？
- In normal conditions, Express delivery needs 3-5 days, Registered Mail needs 25-60 days.
- Q: What is the process for returns or replacement?
All goods will implement Pre-Shipment Inspection (PSI), selected at random from all batches of your order to do a systematic inspection before arranging the shipment. If there is something wrong with the product we delivered, we will accept the replacement or return of the product only when all of the below conditions are fulfilled:
(1)There are any problems with the product we delivered, such as a deficiency in quantity, delivery of wrong items, and apparent external defects (breakage and rust, etc.), and we acknowledge such problems.
(2)We are informed of the defect described above within 90 days after the delivery of the product.
(3)The product is unused and only in the original unpacked packaging.
Two processes to return the products:
(1)Inform us within 90 days
(2)Obtain Requesting Return Authorizations
More details about return electronic components please see our Return & Change Policy
- Q: How to contact us and get support?
- Need any After-Sales service, please feel free contact us: email@example.com
- 1.Micron Introduces Monolithic Mobile Memory-LPDDR4x
- 2.Micron Broadens Storage Portfolio for Customers With New SAS Solid State Drive Family for Data-Intensive Applications
- 3.Micron Introduces Persistent Memory Solution That Combines DRAM Performance With NAND Flash Reliability to Address Big Data Challenges
- 4.Micron Releases Latest 5210 ION Series Enterprise SSD
- 5.Micro bit can be used to DIY smart small fans
- 6.Micron Technology Announces Retirement of Mark Durcan as President and COO
N25Q032A13E1241F 32-Mbit 3 V, multiple I/O, 4-Kbyte subsector erase, XiP enabled, serial flash memory with 108 MHz SPI bus interface
N25Q032A13E1240E NOR Flash Serial (SPI, Dual SPI, Quad SPI) 3V/3.3V 32M-bit 4M x 8 7ns 24-Pin TBGA Tray
N25Q032A11ESE40G Flash Memory, NOR, Serial NOR, 32 Mbit, 4M x 8bit, SPI, WSOIC, 8 Pins
N25Q032A11EF640E Flash Memory, NOR, Serial NOR, 32 Mbit, 4M x 8bit, SPI, DFN, 8 Pins
N25Q032A11EF640F Micron Serial NOR Flash Memory 1.8V, Multiple I/O, 4KB Sector Erase
N25Q032A11ESE40F NOR Flash Serial-SPI 1.8V 32M-bit 4M x 8 7ns 8-Pin SO W T/R