Images are for reference only.
GP REF DESGN BRD FOR MPC,MCU, MPU & DSP Development Tools GP REF DESGN BRD FOR MPC
- Manufacturer :
- Freescale Semiconductor, Inc. (NXP Semiconductors)
- Package/Case :
- PBGAPGE 516
- Product Categories :
- MCU, MPU & DSP Development Tools
- MPC8360E-RDK PDF
- RoHs Status:
Request for Quotation
MPC8360E-RDK Product Details
Our MPC8360E-RDK PowerQUICC® II Pro family of integrated communications processors is a next-generation extension of the popular PowerQUICC II line containing cores built on Power Architecture® technology. The MPC8360E-RDK family incorporates a next-generation communications engine, the QUICC Engine®. supporting a wide range of protocols, including Gigabit Ethernet (GbE) and OC-12 asynchronous transfer mode (ATM)/packet over SONET (POS). Additional enhancements include the e300 core (enhanced version of the 603e™ core with larger caches), scaling up to 667 MHz, a double data rate (DDR) memory controller and the integrated security engine.
The MPC8360E-RDK PowerQUICC II Pro communications processor's advanced features make it suitable for today and tomorrow's wired and wireless access equipment, as well as small and medium enterprise networking equipment. Target applications include multitenant units (MTUs), DSL access multiplexers (DSLAMs), wireless basestations, multi-and fixed-subscriber access nodes, add/drop multiplexers and routers.
The MPC8358E processor, a member of the MPC8360E-RDK PowerQUICC II Pro family, is pin-compatible with the MPC8360E. The MPC8358E offers a cost-effective, low-power processing solution that meets the performance requirements for broadband access applications, such as small-to-medium enterprise (SME) routers, low-end DSLAMs and IP private automatic branch exchange (PABX) systems.
e300 System-on-Chip Platform
The MPC8360E-RDK PowerQUICC II Pro family is based on the e300 system-on-chip (SoC) platform. This makes it easy and fast to add or remove functional blocks and develop additional SoC-based family members for emerging markets. At the heart of the e300 SoC platform is Our e300 core built on Power Architecture technology. The e300 core is an enhanced version of the 603e core used in previous-generation PowerQUICC II processors.
Enhancements include twice as much L1 cache (32 KB data cache and 32 KB instruction cache) with integrated parity checking and other performance-enhancing features. The e300 core is software-compatible with existing 603e core-based products.
The MPC8360E-RDK processor is designed to support a wide range of communications interfaces, such as MII, RMII, GMII, TBI, RTBI, NMSI, UTOPIA, POS and TDM. The dual 32-bit DDR memory controllers help to ensure high-speed memory access and a local system bus operating up to 133 MHz. Additional system connectivity is supplied by dual UART, dual inter-integrated circuit (I²C), dual serial peripheral interface (SPI), PCI interfaces and universal serial bus (USB) interface (USB 2.0 full-/low-speed compatible).
The MPC8360E-RDK and MPC8358E processors feature integrated security with the powerful integrated security engine derived from Our security coprocessor product line. Integrated security supports DES, 3DES, MD-5, SHA-1, AES and ARC-4 encryption algorithms, as well as a public key accelerator and an on-chip random number generator. The integrated security engine is capable of single-pass encryption and authentication, as required by IPsec, the IEEE® 802.11i standard and other security protocols.
Multiservice access nodes (MSAN) Wireless infrastructure
- Base transceiver station (BTS)
- Basestation controller (BSC)
- Radio network controller (RNC)
- Node B
- Intrusion detection/protection system (IDS/IPS)
- Secure VPN
- e300 core operating from 266 MHz to 667 MHz
- 32-bit, high-performance superscalar core
- 1,261 MIPS at 667 MHz; 503 MIPS at 266 MHz
- Double-precision floating point, integer, load/store, system register branch processor units and 32 KB data and 32 KB instruction cache with line-locking support
- QUICC Engine® initially operating up to 500 MHz
- Two 32-bit RISC controllers for flexible support of the communications peripherals
- Eight unified communication controllers (UCCs) supporting the following protocols and interfaces:
- 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet
- ATM SAR supporting AAL5, AAL2, AAL1,AAL0, TM 4.0 CBR,VBR, UBR traffic types, up to 64KB external connections
- Inverse multiplexing for ATM (IMA)
- POS up to 622 Mbps
- Multilink, multiclass PPP
- HDLC bus
- One multichannel communication controller (MCC) supporting
- 256 channels with up to eight TDMs
- Transparent and HDLC mode per channel
- Support for signaling system number 7 (SS7)
- Almost any combination of subgroups can be multiplexed to single or multiple TDM interfaces
- Two UTOPIA/POS interfaces supporting up to 128 multi-PHY each
- Two serial peripheral interface (SPI)
- Eight TDM interfaces (T1/E1)
- Aggregate bandwidth of 64 kbps and 256 channels
- Maximum of 16 Mbps and 256 channels on a single TDM link
- 2,048 bytes of SI RAM (1,024 entries)
- Eight programmable strobes
- Bit or byte resolution
- Independent transmit and receive routing, frame synchronization
- Supports T1, CEPT, T1/E1, T3/E3, pulse-code modulation highway, ISDNprimary/basic rate, NXP® interchip digital link (IDL) and user-defined TDM serial interfaces
- 16 independent baud rate generators
- Four independent 16-bit timers that can be interconnected as two 32-bit timers
- Two SPI ports that can be configured as an Ethernet management port for management data input/output (MDIO), while the other can be configured for low-cost serial peripherals; the SPI also has a CPU mode that can be configured by the CPU and not through the QUICC Engine
- USB interface (USB 2.0 full-/low-speed compatible)
- DDR memory controller
- Programmable timing supporting both DDR1 and DDR2 SDRAM
- 2 x 32-bit or 1 x 64-bit data interface; up to 333 MHz data rate
- Four banks of memory, each up to 1 GB
- Full ECC support
- PCI interface
- One 32-bit PCI 2.2 bus controller (3.3V I/O; up to 66 MHz)
- Integrated security (MPC8360E and MPC8358E only)
- Public key execution (RSA and Diffie-Hellman)
- Data encryption standard execution (DES and 3DES)
- Advanced encryption standard (AES) execution
- ARC-4 execution (RC4-compatible algorithm)
- Message digest execution (SHA, MD5, HMAC)
- Random number generation (RNG)
- Local bus controller
- Multiplexed 32-bit address and data operating up to 133 MHz
- 32-, 16- and 8-bit port sizes controlled by on-chip memory controller
- Dual UART (DUART)
- Dual I²C interfaces (master or slave mode)
- Four-channel DMA controller
- General-purpose parallel I/O
- IEEE 1149.1 JTAG test access port
- Package option: 37.5 mm x 37.5 mm 740 TBGA
- Process technology: 130 nm CMOS
- Voltage: 1.2-volt core voltage with 3.3 and 2.5-volt I/O
- This product is included in NXP’s product longevity program, with assured supply for a minimum of 10 years after launch
- Reference Design Kits
- Tool Is For Evaluation Of
- Interface Type
- Ethernet, PCI, RS-232, RS-485, SATA, USB
- Data Bus Width
- 32 bit
- The Reference Design Kit (MPC8360E-RDK ) highlights the capabilities of the MPC83xx PowerQUICCr processors for applications that require high-performance connectivity and determinism
MPC8360E NXP Technical Data
MPC8360E-RDK Related Products
Ratings and Reviews
- 0 / 5
- 5 Stars 0%
- 4 Stars 0%
- 3 Stars 0%
- 2 Stars 0%
- 1 Stars 0%
Estimated Delivery Time: Jun 28 - Jul 03 days (choose Expedited at checkout).
Shipping & Payment
- Shipping Type
- Ship Fee
- Lead Time
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 3-7 days
- $20.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$65.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 5-14 days
- REGISTERED AIR MAIL
- $2.00-$3.00 (0.10 KG)
- 7-30 days
Processing Time：Shipping fee depend on different zone and country.
- Terms of payment
- Hand Fee
- Wire Transfer
- charge US$30.00 banking fee.
- charge 4.0% service fee.
- Credit Card
- charge 3.5% service fee.
- Western Union
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
- Money Gram
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
We provide high quality products, thoughtful service and after sale guarantee
We have rich products, can meet your various needs.
Minimum order quantity starts from 1pcs.
Lowest international shipping fee starts from US$2.00.
90 days quality guarantee for all products.
Step2: Vacuum Packaging
Step3: Anti-Static Bag
Step4: Individual Packaging
Step5: Packaging Boxes
Step6: Bar-Code Shipping Tag
All the products will packing in anti-staticbag. Ship with ESD antistatic protection.
Outside ESD packing’s lable will use ourcompany’s information: Part Mumber, Brand and Quantity.
We will inspect all the goods before shipment,ensure all the products at good condition and ensure the parts are new originalmatch datasheet.
After all the goods are ensure no problems afterpacking, we will packing safely and send by global express. It exhibitsexcellent puncture and tear resistance along with good seal integrity.
1.We provide 90 days warranty.
2.If some of the items you received aren't of perfect quality, we would resiponsibly arrange your refund or replacement. But the items must remain their orginal condition.
- Q: How does Jotrin guarantee that MPC8360E-RDK is the original manufacturer or agent of FREESCALE?
- We have a professional business development department to strictly test and verify the qualifications of FREESCALE original manufacturers and agents. All FREESCALE suppliers must pass the qualification review before they can publish their MPC8360E-RDK devices; we pay more attention to the channels and quality of MPC8360E-RDK products than any other customer. We strictly implement supplier audits, so you can purchase with confidence.
- Q: How to find the detailed information of MPC8360E-RDK chips? Including FREESCALE original factory information, MCU, MPU & DSP Development Tools application, MPC8360E-RDK pictures?
- You can use Jotrin's intelligent search engine, or filter by Processors and Microcontrollers ; Legacy MCU/MPUs ; PowerQUICC Processors; category, or find it through Freescale Semiconductor, Inc. (NXP Semiconductors) Information page.
- Q: Are the FREESCALE's MPC8360E-RDK price and stock displayed on the platform accurate?
- The FREESCALE's inventory fluctuates greatly and cannot be updated in time, it will be updated periodically within 24 hours. After submitting an order for MPC8360E-RDK, it is recommended to confirm the order with Jotrin salesperson or online customer service before payment.
- Q: Can I place an order offline?
Yes. We accept offline orders.
We can provide order placement service. You only need to log in, click "My Orders" to enter the transaction management, and you will see the "Order Details" interface. After checking it, select all and click "Place Order". In addition, you can enjoy coupons or other selected gifts when placing orders online.
- Q: What forms of payment can I use in Jotrin?
- TT Bank, Paypal, Credit Card, Western Union, and Escrow is all acceptable.
- Q: How is the shipping arranged and track my package?
Customers can choose industry-leading freight companies, including DHL, FedEx, UPS, TNT, and Registered Mail.
Once your order has been processed for shipment, our sales will send you an e-mail advising you of the shipping status and tracking number.
Note: It may take up to 24 hours before carriers will display tracking information. In normal conditions, Express delivery needs 3-5 days, Registered Mail needs 25-60 days.
- Q: What is the process for returns or replacement of MPC8360E-RDK?
All goods will implement Pre-Shipment Inspection (PSI), selected at random from all batches of your order to do a systematic inspection before arranging the shipment.
If there is something wrong with the MPC8360ERDK we delivered, we will accept the replacement or return of the MPC8360E-RDK only when all of the below conditions are fulfilled:
(1)Such as a deficiency in quantity, delivery of wrong items, and apparent external defects (breakage and rust, etc.), and we acknowledge such problems.
(2)We are informed of the defect described above within 90 days after the delivery of MPC8360E-RDK.
(3)The MPC8360E-RDK is unused and only in the original unpacked packaging.
Two processes to return the products:
(1)Inform us within 90 days
(2)Obtain Requesting Return Authorizations
More details about return electronic components please see our Return & Change Policy.
- Q: How to contact us and get support, such as MPC8360E-RDK datasheet pdf, MPC8360E pin diagram?
- Need any After-Sales service, please feel free contact us: email@example.com
Freescale Semiconductor, Inc. (NXP Semiconductors)
- 1.High-Efficiency PMIC bolsters Freescale i.MX 6SoloLite processors.
- 2.Wireless development board supports Freescale Freedom platform
- 3.Finding Innovation in Old Places – Freescale Produces the First Record Album on a Silicon Wafer
- 4. NXP Smart Sensing Amplifier Turns Smartphone Speaker Into Microphone, Vibration Sensor with Superior Audio Performance
- 5.Freescale MPL3115A2 provides high accuracy pressure and height data
- 6.Freescale Semiconductor i.MX28 ARM9 Applications Processors
HW-USBN-2A IN CIRCUIT TOOL, FPGA, ISPDOWNLOAD, Accessory Type:ispDOWNLOAD Cable, ...
LF-C2P-EVN Programmable Logic IC Development Tools CSI2 to Parallel Bridge
LCR55A BEHA-AMPROBE LCR55A LCR Meter, Hand Held, 200H, 200μF, 20Mohm
MAX1778EVKIT Evaluation Kit for the MAX1778/MAX1880/MAX1881/MAX1882
IR-750 Thermometer Handheld Style USB Interface
K900 Component Kits SMT Development Kit