MPC8280CVVUPEA Product Details
Introducing the next generation of PowerQUICC® II™ processors: the MPC8280CVVUPEA .
Utilizing Our HiPerMOS7 0.13-micron process technology, the next generation PowerQUICC II MPC8280CVVUPEA offers a range of performance, feature enhancements and package options with lower power requirements. Ideal for wired and wireless infrastructure communications processing tasks, enhancements to the PowerQUICC II family offer system designers a high degree of integrated features and functionality and a compelling, proven architecture.
The next generation of PowerQUICC II MPC8280CVVUPEA is an optimum solution for integrated control and forwarding plane processing in high-end communications and networking equipment -- such as routers, DSLAMs, remote access concentrators, telecom switching equipment and cellular base stations. Combining extensive layer 2 functionality with control plane processing, Our PowerQUICC II processors include a high-performance embedded 603e™ core built on Power Architecture technology, and a powerful RISC-based Communications Processor Module (CPM). The CPM off-loads peripheral tasks from the embedded core and provides support for multiple communications protocols, including 10/100Mbps Ethernet, 155Mbps ATM and 256 HDLC channels. And, of course, the next generation PowerQUICC II devices retain full software compatibility with the PowerQUICC II family.
A range of performance and package options
Taking advantage of the 0.13-micron process, the next generation of PowerQUICC II devices offers significant performance increases and power savings over the current generation PowerQUICC II devices, with speeds of up to 450MHz and 300MHz in the core and CPM respectively at less than 2 watts. The new processors continue to enhance the PowerQUICC architecture's industry-leading ATM support, offering up to 2 UTOPIA ports with support for up to 31 PHYs per interface -- ideal for high-density DSLAM line cards.
The next generation of PowerQUICC II solutions also delivers support for USB, an on-target addition for high performance SOHO and CPE networking equipment. And unlike most other integrated communications processors in the market, the PowerQUICC architecture integrates two processing cores to handle specific tasks: the core built on Power Architecture technology and the RISC-based CPM -- enabling a balanced approach for systems by handling both high-level tasks and low-level communications all in one integrated device.
603e core with 16K inst and 16K data caches
64-bit 60x bus, 32-bit Local / PCI bus
128K ROM, 32K IRAM, 32K DPRAM
Three FCCs supporting ATM, 10/100 Ethernet or HDLC
256 HDLC channels, 8 TDMs
4 SCCs, 2 SMCs, SPI, I2C
Memory controller built from SDRAM, UPM, GPCM machines
New features -- USB, RMII, UTOPIA improvements
333 MHz CPU, 250 MHz CPM, 83 MHz bus
450 MHz CPU, 300 MHz CPM, 100 MHz bus
Less than 2W @ full performance, 1.5V
HiP7AP, 3.3V I/O, 1.5V Core
480 TBGA, 37.5x37.5mm, 1.27mm ball pitch
- Data Bus Width
- 32 bit
- Maximum Clock Frequency
- 450 MHz
- Program Memory Size
- 16 KB
- Data RAM Size
- 32 KB
- Operating Supply Voltage
- 0 V to 3.3 V
- Maximum Operating Temperature
- + 105 C
- Mounting Style
- Package / Case
- Data ROM Size
- 16 KB
- Minimum Operating Temperature
- - 40 C
- Processor Series
- Factory Pack Quantity
MPC8280 NXP Technical Data
MPC8280CVVUPEA Related Products
Ratings and Reviews (1)
- 5 / 5
- 5 Stars 100%
- 4 Stars 0%
- 3 Stars 0%
- 2 Stars 0%
- 1 Stars 0%
Excellent supplier. A *****
Estimated Delivery Time: Aug 24 - Aug 29 days (choose Expedited at checkout).
Shipping & Payment
- Shipping Type
- Ship Fee
- Lead Time
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 3-7 days
- $20.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$65.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 5-14 days
- REGISTERED AIR MAIL
- $2.00-$3.00 (0.10 KG)
- 7-30 days
Processing Time：Shipping fee depend on different zone and country.
- Terms of payment
- Hand Fee
- Wire Transfer
- charge US$30.00 banking fee.
- charge 4.0% service fee.
- Credit Card
- charge 3.5% service fee.
- Western Union
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
- Money Gram
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
We provide high quality products, thoughtful service and after sale guarantee
We have rich products, can meet your various needs.
Minimum order quantity starts from 1pcs.
Lowest international shipping fee starts from US$2.00.
90 days quality guarantee for all products.
Step2: Vacuum Packaging
Step3: Anti-Static Bag
Step4: Individual Packaging
Step5: Packaging Boxes
Step6: Bar-Code Shipping Tag
All the products will packing in anti-staticbag. Ship with ESD antistatic protection.
Outside ESD packing’s lable will use ourcompany’s information: Part Mumber, Brand and Quantity.
We will inspect all the goods before shipment,ensure all the products at good condition and ensure the parts are new originalmatch datasheet.
After all the goods are ensure no problems afterpacking, we will packing safely and send by global express. It exhibitsexcellent puncture and tear resistance along with good seal integrity.
1.We provide 90 days warranty.
2.If some of the items you received aren't of perfect quality, we would resiponsibly arrange your refund or replacement. But the items must remain their orginal condition.
- Q: How does Jotrin guarantee that MPC8280CVVUPEA is the original manufacturer or agent of NXP?
- We have a professional business development department to strictly test and verify the qualifications of NXP original manufacturers and agents. All NXP suppliers must pass the qualification review before they can publish their MPC8280CVVUPEA devices; we pay more attention to the channels and quality of MPC8280CVVUPEA products than any other customer. We strictly implement supplier audits, so you can purchase with confidence.
- Q: How to find the detailed information of MPC8280CVVUPEA chips? Including NXP original factory information, Microcontrollers (MPU), application, MPC8280CVVUPEA pictures?
- You can use Jotrin's intelligent search engine, or filter by Processors and Microcontrollers ; Legacy MCU/MPUs ; PowerQUICC Processors; category, or find it through NXP Semiconductor Information page.
- Q: Are the NXP's MPC8280CVVUPEA price and stock displayed on the platform accurate?
- The NXP's inventory fluctuates greatly and cannot be updated in time, it will be updated periodically within 24 hours. After submitting an order for MPC8280CVVUPEA, it is recommended to confirm the order with Jotrin salesperson or online customer service before payment.
- Q: Can I place an order offline?
Yes. We accept offline orders.
We can provide order placement service. You only need to log in, click "My Orders" to enter the transaction management, and you will see the "Order Details" interface. After checking it, select all and click "Place Order". In addition, you can enjoy coupons or other selected gifts when placing orders online.
- Q: What forms of payment can I use in Jotrin?
- TT Bank, Paypal, Credit Card, Western Union, and Escrow is all acceptable.
- Q: How is the shipping arranged and track my package?
Customers can choose industry-leading freight companies, including DHL, FedEx, UPS, TNT, and Registered Mail.
Once your order has been processed for shipment, our sales will send you an e-mail advising you of the shipping status and tracking number.
Note: It may take up to 24 hours before carriers will display tracking information. In normal conditions, Express delivery needs 3-5 days, Registered Mail needs 25-60 days.
- Q: What is the process for returns or replacement of MPC8280CVVUPEA?
All goods will implement Pre-Shipment Inspection (PSI), selected at random from all batches of your order to do a systematic inspection before arranging the shipment.
If there is something wrong with the MPC8280CVVUPEA we delivered, we will accept the replacement or return of the MPC8280CVVUPEA only when all of the below conditions are fulfilled:
(1)Such as a deficiency in quantity, delivery of wrong items, and apparent external defects (breakage and rust, etc.), and we acknowledge such problems.
(2)We are informed of the defect described above within 90 days after the delivery of MPC8280CVVUPEA.
(3)The MPC8280CVVUPEA is unused and only in the original unpacked packaging.
Two processes to return the products:
(1)Inform us within 90 days
(2)Obtain Requesting Return Authorizations
More details about return electronic components please see our Return & Change Policy.
- Q: How to contact us and get support, such as MPC8280CVVUPEA datasheet pdf, MPC8280 pin diagram?
- Need any After-Sales service, please feel free contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1.Motion sensing solution based on Wi-Fi technology
- 2.Logic family asserts to be fastest family of devices with the lowest power consumption
- 3.NXP Releases Plug’n Play NFC Solution for Linux and Android Developers
- 4.NXP’s New NFC Tag,which named NTAG 424 DNA make NFC Highest Security
- 5.NXP Semiconductors Bidirectional Voltage-Level Translators
- 6.NXP Launches Comprehensive RF Power Multi-Chip Module Portfolio
MPC8272VRMIBA MPU PowerQUICC II MPC82xx Processor RISC 32bit 0.13um 266MHz 3.3V 516-...
MPC8272VRTMFA MPU PowerQUICC II MPC82xx Processor RISC 32bit 0.13um 400MHz 3.3V 516-...
MPC8275CVRMIBA PowerQUICC, 32 Bit Power Architecture, 266MHz, SoC, PCI, USB, HDLC, En...
MPC8275CZQMIBA PowerQUICC, 32 Bit Power Architecture, 266MHz, SoC, PCI, USB, HDLC, En...
MPC8275VRMIBA PowerQUICC, 32 Bit Power Architecture, 266MHz, SoC, PCI, USB, HDLC, En...
MPC8275ZQMIBA PowerQUICC, 32 Bit Power Architecture, 266MHz, SoC, PCI, USB, HDLC, En...