Qorivva 32-bit MCU, Power Arch core, 1MB Flash, 40MHz, -40/+125degC, Automotive Qualified, PBGA 388
Request for Quotation
MPC565MZP56 Product Details
The MPC565MZP56 is a member of the MPC500 family of microprocessors that implements the Power Architecture® instruction standard architecture. The MPC565MZP56 is integrated with a floating point unit, an advanced peripheral set and 1 MB of flash memory on a single chip. This combination is ideal for high-performance automotive applications as well as other control-intensive applications.
- 1 MB of internal flash memory (divided into two blocks of 512 KB)
- 36 KB static RAM
- Three time processor units (TPU3)
- A 22-timer channel modular I/O system (MIOS14)
- Three TouCAN modules
- Two enhanced queued analog system with analog multiplexors (AMUX) for 40 total analog channels. These modules are configured so each module can access all 40 of the analog inputs to the part
- Two queued serial multi-channel modules, each of which contains a queued serial peripheral interface (QSPI) and two serial controller interfaces (SCI/UART)
- A J1850 (DLCMD2) communications module
- A NEXUS debug port (class 3) – IEEE®ISTO 5001-1999
- JTAG and background debug mode (BDM)
- Data Bus Width
- 32 bit
- Maximum Clock Frequency
- 56 MHz
- Program Memory Size
- 1 MB
- Data RAM Size
- 36 KB
- On Chip ADC
- Operating Supply Voltage
- 2.6 V, 5 V
- Maximum Operating Temperature
- + 125 C
- Package / Case
- Mounting Style
- A/D Bit Size
- 10 bit
- A/D Channels Available
- Interface Type
- QSPI, SCI, UART
- Minimum Operating Temperature
- - 40 C
- Number of Programmable I/Os
- Number of Timers
- Processor Series
- Program Memory Type
- Factory Pack Quantity
MPC565 NXP Technical Data
MPC565MZP56 Related Products
Ratings and Reviews (1)
- 4 / 5
- 5 Stars 0%
- 4 Stars 100%
- 3 Stars 0%
- 2 Stars 0%
- 1 Stars 0%
Estimated Delivery Time: Aug 21 - Aug 26 days (choose Expedited at checkout).
Shipping & Payment
- Shipping Type
- Ship Fee
- Lead Time
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 3-7 days
- $20.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$65.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 5-14 days
- REGISTERED AIR MAIL
- $2.00-$3.00 (0.10 KG)
- 7-30 days
Processing Time：Shipping fee depend on different zone and country.
- Terms of payment
- Hand Fee
- Wire Transfer
- charge US$30.00 banking fee.
- charge 4.0% service fee.
- Credit Card
- charge 3.5% service fee.
- Western Union
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
- Money Gram
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
We provide high quality products, thoughtful service and after sale guarantee
We have rich products, can meet your various needs.
Minimum order quantity starts from 1pcs.
Lowest international shipping fee starts from US$2.00.
90 days quality guarantee for all products.
Step2: Vacuum Packaging
Step3: Anti-Static Bag
Step4: Individual Packaging
Step5: Packaging Boxes
Step6: Bar-Code Shipping Tag
All the products will packing in anti-staticbag. Ship with ESD antistatic protection.
Outside ESD packing’s lable will use ourcompany’s information: Part Mumber, Brand and Quantity.
We will inspect all the goods before shipment,ensure all the products at good condition and ensure the parts are new originalmatch datasheet.
After all the goods are ensure no problems afterpacking, we will packing safely and send by global express. It exhibitsexcellent puncture and tear resistance along with good seal integrity.
1.We provide 90 days warranty.
2.If some of the items you received aren't of perfect quality, we would resiponsibly arrange your refund or replacement. But the items must remain their orginal condition.
- Q: How does Jotrin guarantee that MPC565MZP56 is the original manufacturer or agent of NXP?
- We have a professional business development department to strictly test and verify the qualifications of NXP original manufacturers and agents. All NXP suppliers must pass the qualification review before they can publish their MPC565MZP56 devices; we pay more attention to the channels and quality of MPC565MZP56 products than any other customer. We strictly implement supplier audits, so you can purchase with confidence.
- Q: How to find the detailed information of MPC565MZP56 chips? Including NXP original factory information, 32-bit Microcontrollers - MCU application, MPC565MZP56 pictures?
- You can use Jotrin's intelligent search engine, or filter by Processors and Microcontrollers ; Legacy MCU/MPUs ; 5xx Controllers; category, or find it through NXP Semiconductor Information page.
- Q: Are the NXP's MPC565MZP56 price and stock displayed on the platform accurate?
- The NXP's inventory fluctuates greatly and cannot be updated in time, it will be updated periodically within 24 hours. After submitting an order for MPC565MZP56, it is recommended to confirm the order with Jotrin salesperson or online customer service before payment.
- Q: Can I place an order offline?
Yes. We accept offline orders.
We can provide order placement service. You only need to log in, click "My Orders" to enter the transaction management, and you will see the "Order Details" interface. After checking it, select all and click "Place Order". In addition, you can enjoy coupons or other selected gifts when placing orders online.
- Q: What forms of payment can I use in Jotrin?
- TT Bank, Paypal, Credit Card, Western Union, and Escrow is all acceptable.
- Q: How is the shipping arranged and track my package?
Customers can choose industry-leading freight companies, including DHL, FedEx, UPS, TNT, and Registered Mail.
Once your order has been processed for shipment, our sales will send you an e-mail advising you of the shipping status and tracking number.
Note: It may take up to 24 hours before carriers will display tracking information. In normal conditions, Express delivery needs 3-5 days, Registered Mail needs 25-60 days.
- Q: What is the process for returns or replacement of MPC565MZP56?
All goods will implement Pre-Shipment Inspection (PSI), selected at random from all batches of your order to do a systematic inspection before arranging the shipment.
If there is something wrong with the MPC565MZP56 we delivered, we will accept the replacement or return of the MPC565MZP56 only when all of the below conditions are fulfilled:
(1)Such as a deficiency in quantity, delivery of wrong items, and apparent external defects (breakage and rust, etc.), and we acknowledge such problems.
(2)We are informed of the defect described above within 90 days after the delivery of MPC565MZP56.
(3)The MPC565MZP56 is unused and only in the original unpacked packaging.
Two processes to return the products:
(1)Inform us within 90 days
(2)Obtain Requesting Return Authorizations
More details about return electronic components please see our Return & Change Policy.
- Q: How to contact us and get support, such as MPC565MZP56 datasheet pdf, MPC565 pin diagram?
- Need any After-Sales service, please feel free contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1.Motion sensing solution based on Wi-Fi technology
- 2.Logic family asserts to be fastest family of devices with the lowest power consumption
- 3.NXP Releases Plug’n Play NFC Solution for Linux and Android Developers
- 4.NXP’s New NFC Tag,which named NTAG 424 DNA make NFC Highest Security
- 5.NXP Semiconductors Bidirectional Voltage-Level Translators
- 6.NXP Launches Comprehensive RF Power Multi-Chip Module Portfolio
MPC561MZP56 Qorivva 32-bit MCU, Power Architecture core, 56MHz, -40/+125degC, Auto...
MPC563CVR40 Qorivva 32-bit MCU, Power Arch core, 512KB Flash, 40MHz, -40/+85degC, ...
MPC563MVR56 Qorivva 32-bit MCU, Power Arch, 512KB Flash, 56MHz, -40/+125degC, Auto...
MPC564MZP56 Qorivva 32-bit MCU, Power Arch, 512KB Flash, 56MHz, -40/+125degC, Auto...
MPC565CZP56 Qorivva 32-bit MCU, Power Arch core, 1MB Flash, 40MHz, -40/+85degC, Au...
MPC565MVR56 MCU 32-bit e200 RISC 1MB Flash 2.6V/5V Automotive 388-Pin BGA Tray