Images are for reference only.
Qorivva 32-bit MCU, Power Arch, 1MB Flash, 80MHz, -40/+125degC, Automotive Qualified, MAPBGA 208
Request for Quotation
MPC5534MVM80 Product Details
The NXP® MPC5534MVM80 MCU provides an ultra-low cost solution for low-end engine management applications.
- Supports applications requiring complex, real-time control
- Offers system performance along with the reliability and familiarity of the proven Power Architecture®
- Controls design costs for increasingly complex applications
- Includes a peripheral set specifically tailored for automotive and industrial applications
- Delivers more on-chip functionality than the current MPC500 family
- Offers a migration path from the MPC500 family, facilitating reuse of legacy software architectures
- High-performance 80 MHz 32-bit Power Architecture core with VLE
- Memory management unit (MMU) with 16-entry fully associative translation lookaside buffer (TLB)
- SPE (signal processing extension): DSP, SIMD and floating point capabilities
- 1 MB of embedded flash memory with error correction coding (ECC) and read while write capability (RWW)
- 64 KB on-chip static RAM with ECC system
- One enhanced time processor units (eTPUs) with 32 I/O channels and 14.5k of designated SRAM
- 32-channel eDMA (enhanced direct memory access) controller
- Interrupt controller (INTC) capable of handling 210 selectable-priority interrupt sources
- Frequency modulated phase-locked loop (FMPLL) to assist in electromagnetic interference (EMI) management
- MPC500 compatible external bus Interface
- Nexus IEEE®-ISTO 5001 class 3+ multicore debug capabilities
- 5/3.3V IO, 5V ADC, 3.3V/1.8V bus, 1.5V core
- 208-pin MAPBGA and 324-pin PBGA package options
- Temperature Range: -40 to 125ºC
- 40 channel dual enhanced queued analog-to-digital converter (eQADC)—up to 12 bit resolution and up to 1.25ms conversions, six queues with triggering and DMA support
- Three deserial serial peripheral interface (DSPI) modules-16 bits wide up to six chip selects each
- Two controller area network (CAN) modules with 64 buffers each
- Two enhanced serial communication interface (eSCI) modules
- 24-channel enhanced multiple I/O system (EMIOS) with unified channels
- A comprehensive suite of hardware and software development tools is available to help simplify and speed system design
- Development support is available from leading tools vendors providing compilers, debuggers and simulation development environments
- Product longevity program with assured supply for a minimum of 15 years after launch
- Data Bus Width
- 32 bit
- Maximum Clock Frequency
- 82 MHz
- Program Memory Size
- 3 MB
- Data RAM Size
- 128 KB
- On Chip ADC
- Operating Supply Voltage
- 1.1 V, 2 V, 3 V
- Maximum Operating Temperature
- + 125 C
- Package / Case
- Mounting Style
- Interface Type
- CAN, SCI, SPI
- Minimum Operating Temperature
- - 40 C
- Number of Timers
- Program Memory Type
MPC5534 NXP Technical Data
MPC5534MVM80 Related Products
Ratings and Reviews (1)
- 5 / 5
- 5 Stars 100%
- 4 Stars 0%
- 3 Stars 0%
- 2 Stars 0%
- 1 Stars 0%
GRACIAS TODO EXCELENTE , EL SERVICIO Y VENDEDOR ACTUARON EXCELENTE MENTE.
Estimated Delivery Time: Oct 07 - Oct 12 days (choose Expedited at checkout).
Shipping & Payment
- Shipping Type
- Ship Fee
- Lead Time
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 3-7 days
- $20.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$65.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 5-14 days
- REGISTERED AIR MAIL
- $2.00-$3.00 (0.10 KG)
- 7-30 days
Processing Time：Shipping fee depend on different zone and country.
- Terms of payment
- Hand Fee
- Wire Transfer
- charge US$30.00 banking fee.
- charge 4.0% service fee.
- Credit Card
- charge 3.5% service fee.
- Western Union
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
- Money Gram
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
We provide high quality products, thoughtful service and after sale guarantee
We have rich products, can meet your various needs.
Minimum order quantity starts from 1pcs.
Lowest international shipping fee starts from US$2.00.
90 days quality guarantee for all products.
Step2: Vacuum Packaging
Step3: Anti-Static Bag
Step4: Individual Packaging
Step5: Packaging Boxes
Step6: Bar-Code Shipping Tag
All the products will packing in anti-staticbag. Ship with ESD antistatic protection.
Outside ESD packing’s lable will use ourcompany’s information: Part Mumber, Brand and Quantity.
We will inspect all the goods before shipment,ensure all the products at good condition and ensure the parts are new originalmatch datasheet.
After all the goods are ensure no problems afterpacking, we will packing safely and send by global express. It exhibitsexcellent puncture and tear resistance along with good seal integrity.
1.We provide 90 days warranty.
2.If some of the items you received aren't of perfect quality, we would resiponsibly arrange your refund or replacement. But the items must remain their orginal condition.
- Q: How does Jotrin guarantee that MPC5534MVM80 is the original manufacturer or agent of NXP?
- We have a professional business development department to strictly test and verify the qualifications of NXP original manufacturers and agents. All NXP suppliers must pass the qualification review before they can publish their MPC5534MVM80 devices; we pay more attention to the channels and quality of MPC5534MVM80 products than any other customer. We strictly implement supplier audits, so you can purchase with confidence.
- Q: How to find the detailed information of MPC5534MVM80 chips? Including NXP original factory information, 32-bit Microcontrollers - MCU application, MPC5534MVM80 pictures?
- You can use Jotrin's intelligent search engine, or filter by Processors and Microcontrollers ; Legacy MCU/MPUs ; MPC55xx MCUs; category, or find it through NXP Semiconductor Information page.
- Q: Are the NXP's MPC5534MVM80 price and stock displayed on the platform accurate?
- The NXP's inventory fluctuates greatly and cannot be updated in time, it will be updated periodically within 24 hours. After submitting an order for MPC5534MVM80, it is recommended to confirm the order with Jotrin salesperson or online customer service before payment.
- Q: Can I place an order offline?
Yes. We accept offline orders.
We can provide order placement service. You only need to log in, click "My Orders" to enter the transaction management, and you will see the "Order Details" interface. After checking it, select all and click "Place Order". In addition, you can enjoy coupons or other selected gifts when placing orders online.
- Q: What forms of payment can I use in Jotrin?
- TT Bank, Paypal, Credit Card, Western Union, and Escrow is all acceptable.
- Q: How is the shipping arranged and track my package?
Customers can choose industry-leading freight companies, including DHL, FedEx, UPS, TNT, and Registered Mail.
Once your order has been processed for shipment, our sales will send you an e-mail advising you of the shipping status and tracking number.
Note: It may take up to 24 hours before carriers will display tracking information. In normal conditions, Express delivery needs 3-5 days, Registered Mail needs 25-60 days.
- Q: What is the process for returns or replacement of MPC5534MVM80?
All goods will implement Pre-Shipment Inspection (PSI), selected at random from all batches of your order to do a systematic inspection before arranging the shipment.
If there is something wrong with the MPC5534MVM80 we delivered, we will accept the replacement or return of the MPC5534MVM80 only when all of the below conditions are fulfilled:
(1)Such as a deficiency in quantity, delivery of wrong items, and apparent external defects (breakage and rust, etc.), and we acknowledge such problems.
(2)We are informed of the defect described above within 90 days after the delivery of MPC5534MVM80.
(3)The MPC5534MVM80 is unused and only in the original unpacked packaging.
Two processes to return the products:
(1)Inform us within 90 days
(2)Obtain Requesting Return Authorizations
More details about return electronic components please see our Return & Change Policy.
- Q: How to contact us and get support, such as MPC5534MVM80 datasheet pdf, MPC5534 pin diagram?
- Need any After-Sales service, please feel free contact us: email@example.com
- 1.Motion sensing solution based on Wi-Fi technology
- 2.Logic family asserts to be fastest family of devices with the lowest power consumption
- 3.NXP Releases Plug’n Play NFC Solution for Linux and Android Developers
- 4.NXP’s New NFC Tag,which named NTAG 424 DNA make NFC Highest Security
- 5.NXP Semiconductors Bidirectional Voltage-Level Translators
- 6.NXP Launches Comprehensive RF Power Multi-Chip Module Portfolio
MPC5123YVY400B Microprocessor, 32bit, 400MHz, CAN, I2C, SPI, UART, USB, 1.33V to 1.47...
MPC5200CBV400 MPU PowerPC MPC52xx Processor RISC 32bit 400MHz 2.5V/3.3V 272-Pin BGA ...
MPC5200CVR400 MPU PowerPC MPC52xx Processor RISC 32bit 400MHz 2.5V/3.3V 272-Pin BGA ...
MPC5200CVR400B Microprocessor, MPC52xx Series, 400 MHz, 32bit, 16KB, 1.42 V to 1.58 V...
MPC5200VR400 MPU PowerPC MPC52xx Processor RISC 32bit 400MHz 2.5V/3.3V 272-Pin BGA ...
MPC5200VR400B MPU PowerPC MPC52xx Processor RISC 32bit 400MHz 2.5V/3.3V 272-Pin BGA ...