Images are for reference only.
12 Channel Configurable Power Management Integrated Circuit
- Manufacturer :
- Freescale Semiconductor, Inc. (NXP Semiconductors)
- Product Categories :
- Power Management ; PMICs ; PMICs for i.MX Applications Processors
- MMPF0200 PDF
- RoHs Status:
- Lead free / RoHS Compliant
Request for Quotation
MMPF0200 Product Details
The MMPF0200 power management integrated circuit (PMIC) features a configurable architecture that supports numerous outputs with various current ratings as well as programmable voltage and sequencing. This enables the MMPF0200 to power the core processor, memory and peripherals to provide a single-chip system power solution for multiple applications, reducing design complexity and lowering overall bill of materials. The high-performance architecture offers improved efficiency across the complete output range and delivers advanced functionality for consumer, industrial and automotive applications. The MMPF0200 is ideally suited to the i.MX 6SoloLite, i.MX 6Solo and i.MX 6DualLite applications processors. This provides customers a platform-level solution from a single supplier to enable faster time to market and reduced engineering effort.12 Channel Configurable Power Management Integrated Circuit
The PF0200 Power Management Integrated Circuit (PMIC) provides a highly programmable/ configurable architecture, with fully integrated power devices and minimal external components. With up to four buck converters, one boost regulator, six linear regulators, RTC supply, and coin-cell charger, the PF0200 can provide power for a complete system, including applications processors, memory, and system peripherals, in a wide range of applications. With on-chip One Time Programmable (OTP) memory, the PF0200 is available in preprogrammed standard versions, or non-programmed to support custom programming. The PF0200 is especially suited to the i.MX 6SoloLite, i.MX 6Solo and i.MX 6DualLite versions of the i.MX 6 family of devices and is supported by full system level reference designs, and pre-programmed versions of the device. This device is powered by SMARTMOS technology. Features: Three to four buck converters, depending on configuration Single/Dual phase/ parallel options Boost regulator 5.0 V output Six general purpose linear regulators Programmable output voltage, sequence, and timing OTP (One Time Programmable) memory for device configuration Coin cell charger and RTC supply DDR termination reference voltage Power control logic with processor interface and event detection I2C control Individually programmable ON, OFF, and Standby modes
Applications Tablets IPTV Industrial Control Medical monitoring Home automation/ alarm/ energy managementSW3A/B Processor Core Voltages External AMP Microphones Speakers Audio Codec
SW2 SWBST Control Signals I2C Communication VGEN4 VGEN5 LICELL Charger VGEN6 WAM GPS MIPI SD-MMC/ NAND Mem. SATA HDDParallel control/GPIOS I2C Communication Camera GPS MIPI uPCIe Sensors
* This document contains certain information on a new product. Specifications and information herein are subject to change without notice.
2 3 Orderable Parts. 4 Internal Block Diagram. 5 Pin Connections. 6 3.1 Pinout Diagram. 6 3.2 Pin Definitions. 7 4 General Product Characteristics. 10 4.1 Absolute Maximum Ratings. 10 4.2 Thermal Characteristics. 11 4.2.1 Power Dissipation. 12 4.3 Electrical Characteristics. 12 4.3.1 General Specifications. 12 4.3.2 Current Consumption. 14 5 General Description. 16 5.1 Features. 16 5.2 Functional Block Diagram. 17 5.3 Functional Description. 17 5.3.1 Power Generation. 17 5.3.2 Control Logic. 17 6 Functional Block Requirements and Behaviors. 19 6.1 Start-up. 19 6.1.1 Device Start-up Configuration. 19 6.1.2 One Time Programmability (OTP). 21 6.1.3 OTP Prototyping. 23 6.1.4 Reading OTP Fuses. 23 6.1.5 Programming OTP Fuses. 6.2 16 MHz and 32 kHz Clocks. 24 6.2.1 Clock adjustment. 24 6.3 Bias and References Block Description. 25 6.3.1 Internal Core Voltage References. 25 6.3.2 VREFDDR Voltage Reference. 25 6.4 Power Generation. 28 6.4.1 Modes of Operation. 28 6.4.2 State Machine Flow Summary. 31 6.4.3 Power Tree. 32 6.4.4 Buck Regulators. 35 6.4.5 Boost Regulator. 65 6.4.6 LDO Regulators Description. 68 6.4.7 VSNVS LDO/Switch. 85 6.5 Control Interface I2C Block Description. 6.5.1 I2C Device ID. 6.5.2 I2C Operation. 90 6.5.3 Interrupt Handling. 91 6.5.4 Interrupt Bit Summary. 91 6.5.5 Specific Registers. 96 6.5.6 Register Bitmap. 97 7 Typical Applications. 108 7.1 Introduction. 108 7.1.1 Application Diagram. 108 7.1.2 Bill of Material. 7.2 PF0200 Layout Guidelines. 111 7.2.1 General Board Recommendations. 111 PF0200Analog Integrated Circuit Device Data Freescale Semiconductor
7.2.2 Component Placement. 111 7.2.3 General Routing Requirements. 111 7.2.4 Parallel Routing Requirements. 112 7.2.5 Switching Regulator Layout Recommendations. 113 7.3 Thermal Information. 114 7.3.1 Rating Data. 114 7.3.2 Estimation of Junction Temperature. 8 9 Packaging. 115 8.1 Packaging Dimensions. 115 Revision History. 122 9 Revision History. 122
- Input voltage range to PMIC: 2.8 - 4.5 V
- Buck regulators
- Three to four channel - configurable
- Dynamic voltage scaling
- Modes: PWM, PFM, APS
- Programmable output voltage
- Programmable current limit
- Programmable soft start
- Programmable PWM switching frequency
- Programmable OCP with fault interrupt
- Boost regulator
- OTG support
- Modes: PFM and Auto
- OCP fault interrupt
- Six users programmable LDO
- Soft start
- Reference Supplies
- LDO/Switch for RTC supply
- DDR memory reference voltage
- 16 MHz internal master clock
- I2C interface
- User programmable Standby, Sleep, and Off modes
- OTP(One time programmable) memory for device configuration
- User programmable start-up sequence and timing
- Battery-backed memory including coin cell charger
- Industry-leading light load efficiency
- Software support for i.MX6 dynamic voltage scaling
- Tape & Reel (TR)/Cut Tape (CT)/Tray/Tube
- RoHs Status
- Lead free / RoHS Compliant
MMPF0200 Related Products
Ratings and Reviews
- 0 / 5
- 5 Stars 0%
- 4 Stars 0%
- 3 Stars 0%
- 2 Stars 0%
- 1 Stars 0%
Estimated Delivery Time: Jul 08 - Jul 13 days (choose Expedited at checkout).
Shipping & Payment
- Shipping Type
- Ship Fee
- Lead Time
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 3-7 days
- $20.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$65.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 5-14 days
- REGISTERED AIR MAIL
- $2.00-$3.00 (0.10 KG)
- 7-30 days
Processing Time：Shipping fee depend on different zone and country.
- Terms of payment
- Hand Fee
- Wire Transfer
- charge US$30.00 banking fee.
- charge 4.0% service fee.
- Credit Card
- charge 3.5% service fee.
- Western Union
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
- Money Gram
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
We provide high quality products, thoughtful service and after sale guarantee
We have rich products, can meet your various needs.
Minimum order quantity starts from 1pcs.
Lowest international shipping fee starts from US$2.00.
90 days quality guarantee for all products.
Step2: Vacuum Packaging
Step3: Anti-Static Bag
Step4: Individual Packaging
Step5: Packaging Boxes
Step6: Bar-Code Shipping Tag
All the products will packing in anti-staticbag. Ship with ESD antistatic protection.
Outside ESD packing’s lable will use ourcompany’s information: Part Mumber, Brand and Quantity.
We will inspect all the goods before shipment,ensure all the products at good condition and ensure the parts are new originalmatch datasheet.
After all the goods are ensure no problems afterpacking, we will packing safely and send by global express. It exhibitsexcellent puncture and tear resistance along with good seal integrity.
1.We provide 90 days warranty.
2.If some of the items you received aren't of perfect quality, we would resiponsibly arrange your refund or replacement. But the items must remain their orginal condition.
- Q: How does Jotrin guarantee that MMPF0200 is the original manufacturer or agent of FREESCALE?
- We have a professional business development department to strictly test and verify the qualifications of FREESCALE original manufacturers and agents. All FREESCALE suppliers must pass the qualification review before they can publish their MMPF0200 devices; we pay more attention to the channels and quality of MMPF0200 products than any other customer. We strictly implement supplier audits, so you can purchase with confidence.
- Q: How to find the detailed information of MMPF0200 chips? Including FREESCALE original factory information, Power Management ; PMICs ; PMICs for i.MX Applications Processors application, MMPF0200 pictures?
- You can use Jotrin's intelligent search engine, or filter by Power Management ; PMICs ; PMICs for i.MX Applications Processors category, or find it through Freescale Semiconductor, Inc. (NXP Semiconductors) Information page.
- Q: Are the FREESCALE's MMPF0200 price and stock displayed on the platform accurate?
- The FREESCALE's inventory fluctuates greatly and cannot be updated in time, it will be updated periodically within 24 hours. After submitting an order for MMPF0200, it is recommended to confirm the order with Jotrin salesperson or online customer service before payment.
- Q: Can I place an order offline?
Yes. We accept offline orders.
We can provide order placement service. You only need to log in, click "My Orders" to enter the transaction management, and you will see the "Order Details" interface. After checking it, select all and click "Place Order". In addition, you can enjoy coupons or other selected gifts when placing orders online.
- Q: What forms of payment can I use in Jotrin?
- TT Bank, Paypal, Credit Card, Western Union, and Escrow is all acceptable.
- Q: How is the shipping arranged and track my package?
Customers can choose industry-leading freight companies, including DHL, FedEx, UPS, TNT, and Registered Mail.
Once your order has been processed for shipment, our sales will send you an e-mail advising you of the shipping status and tracking number.
Note: It may take up to 24 hours before carriers will display tracking information. In normal conditions, Express delivery needs 3-5 days, Registered Mail needs 25-60 days.
- Q: What is the process for returns or replacement of MMPF0200?
All goods will implement Pre-Shipment Inspection (PSI), selected at random from all batches of your order to do a systematic inspection before arranging the shipment.
If there is something wrong with the MMPF0200 we delivered, we will accept the replacement or return of the MMPF0200 only when all of the below conditions are fulfilled:
(1)Such as a deficiency in quantity, delivery of wrong items, and apparent external defects (breakage and rust, etc.), and we acknowledge such problems.
(2)We are informed of the defect described above within 90 days after the delivery of MMPF0200.
(3)The MMPF0200 is unused and only in the original unpacked packaging.
Two processes to return the products:
(1)Inform us within 90 days
(2)Obtain Requesting Return Authorizations
More details about return electronic components please see our Return & Change Policy.
- Q: How to contact us and get support, such as MMPF0200 datasheet pdf, MMPF0200 pin diagram?
- Need any After-Sales service, please feel free contact us: email@example.com
Freescale Semiconductor, Inc. (NXP Semiconductors)
- 1.High-Efficiency PMIC bolsters Freescale i.MX 6SoloLite processors.
- 2.Wireless development board supports Freescale Freedom platform
- 3.Finding Innovation in Old Places – Freescale Produces the First Record Album on a Silicon Wafer
- 4. NXP Smart Sensing Amplifier Turns Smartphone Speaker Into Microphone, Vibration Sensor with Superior Audio Performance
- 5.Freescale MPL3115A2 provides high accuracy pressure and height data
- 6.Freescale Semiconductor i.MX28 ARM9 Applications Processors
AD7903BRQZ Analogue to Digital Converter, 16 bit, 1 MSPS, Differential, SPI, Sing...
AD9656BCPZ-125 Analog to Digital Converters - ADC QuadADC w/Serial Out 16BIT 125MSPS ...
ADSP-CM408F ARM CORTEX M4 MIXED-SIGNAL CONTROL PROCESSOR WITH HIGH PRECISION 16 BI...
MAX14783EASA+ Half duplex, dual voltage (3V to 5.5V), high ESD HBM (+/-35kV), 16Mbps...
PAC5220QS 52V Power Application Controller with integrated MCU Core, Gate driver...
NRF51822-MKIT Bluetooth / 802.15.1 Development Tools ARM Cortex M0 SPI, 2-wire UART