Images are for reference only.
ARM MCU, K2 USB Series, Kinetis K Family K2x Series Microcontrollers, ARM Cortex-M4, 32bit, 72 MHz
Request for Quotation
MK20DX256VLH7 Product Details
- Ultra-low-power Consumption
- 10 Low-power Modes with Power and Clock Gating for Optimal Peripheral Activity and Recovery Times
- Stop Currents of <1.45µA, Run Currents of <277µA/MHz, 4µs Wake-up from Stop Mode
- Full Memory and Analogue Operation Down to 1.71V for Extended Battery Life
- Low-leakage Wake-up Unit with up to eight internal modules and sixteen pins as Wake-up sources
- Low-power Timer for Continual System Operation in Reduced Power State
- 64 to 256kb Flash, Fast Access, High Reliability with 4-level Security Protection
- 16 to 64kb SRAM
- Mixed-signal Capability
- 16-bit ADCs with configurable resolution, single or differential o/p mode for better noise rejection
- 500ns Conversion Time Achievable with Programmable Delay Block Triggering
- One 12-bit DAC for Analogue Waveform Generation for Audio Applications
- Three high-speed comparators providing fast & accurate motor over-current protection by driving PWMs
- Two Programmable Gain Amplifiers with x64 Gain for Small Amplitude Signal Conversion
- Analogue Voltage Reference provides an accurate reference to Analogue Blocks, ADC and DAC
- ARM Cortex-M4 Core + DSP
- 72MHz, Single Cycle MAC, Single Instruction Multiple Data (SIMD) Extensions
- 16-channel DMA for peripheral & memory servicing with reduced CPU loading & faster system throughput
- Cross Bar Switch Enables Concurrent Multi-master Bus Accesses, Increasing Bus Bandwidth
- Independent Flash Bank allow concurrent code execution & firmware update w/o performance degradation
- ARM Cortex M4
- Data Bus Width
- 32 bit
- Maximum Clock Frequency
- 72 MHz
- Program Memory Size
- 256 KB
- Data RAM Size
- 32 KB
- On Chip ADC
- Operating Supply Voltage
- 1.71 V to 3.6 V
- Maximum Operating Temperature
- + 105 C
- Package / Case
- Mounting Style
- Minimum Operating Temperature
- - 40 C
- Processor Series
- Kinetis K20
MK20DX256VLH7 Related Products
Ratings and Reviews (1)
- 5 / 5
- 5 Stars 100%
- 4 Stars 0%
- 3 Stars 0%
- 2 Stars 0%
- 1 Stars 0%
The item has arrived
Estimated Delivery Time: Apr 18 - Apr 23 days (choose Expedited at checkout).
Shipping & Payment
- Shipping Type
- Ship Fee
- Lead Time
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 3-7 days
- $20.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$65.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 5-14 days
- REGISTERED AIR MAIL
- $2.00-$3.00 (0.10 KG)
- 7-30 days
Processing Time：Shipping fee depend on different zone and country.
- Terms of payment
- Hand Fee
- Wire Transfer
- charge US$30.00 banking fee.
- charge 4.0% service fee.
- Credit Card
- charge 3.5% service fee.
- Western Union
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
- Money Gram
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
We provide high quality products, thoughtful service and after sale guarantee
We have rich products, can meet your various needs.
Minimum order quantity starts from 1pcs.
Lowest international shipping fee starts from US$2.00.
90 days quality guarantee for all products.
Step2: Vacuum Packaging
Step3: Anti-Static Bag
Step4: Individual Packaging
Step5: Packaging Boxes
Step6: Bar-Code Shipping Tag
All the products will packing in anti-staticbag. Ship with ESD antistatic protection.
Outside ESD packing’s lable will use ourcompany’s information: Part Mumber, Brand and Quantity.
We will inspect all the goods before shipment,ensure all the products at good condition and ensure the parts are new originalmatch datasheet.
After all the goods are ensure no problems afterpacking, we will packing safely and send by global express. It exhibitsexcellent puncture and tear resistance along with good seal integrity.
1.We provide 90 days warranty.
2.If some of the items you received aren't of perfect quality, we would resiponsibly arrange your refund or replacement. But the items must remain their orginal condition.
- Q: How does Jotrin guarantee that MK20DX256VLH7 is the original manufacturer or agent of NXP?
- We have a professional business development department to strictly test and verify the qualifications of NXP original manufacturers and agents. All NXP suppliers must pass the qualification review before they can publish their MK20DX256VLH7 devices; we pay more attention to the channels and quality of MK20DX256VLH7 products than any other customer. We strictly implement supplier audits, so you can purchase with confidence.
- Q: How to find the detailed information of MK20DX256VLH7 chips? Including NXP original factory information, ARM Microcontrollers - MCU MIC application, MK20DX256VLH7 pictures?
- You can use Jotrin's intelligent search engine, or filter by ARM Microcontrollers - MCU MIC category, or find it through NXP Semiconductor Information page.
- Q: Are the NXP's MK20DX256VLH7 price and stock displayed on the platform accurate?
- The NXP's inventory fluctuates greatly and cannot be updated in time, it will be updated periodically within 24 hours. After submitting an order for MK20DX256VLH7, it is recommended to confirm the order with Jotrin salesperson or online customer service before payment.
- Q: Can I place an order offline?
Yes. We accept offline orders.
We can provide order placement service. You only need to log in, click "My Orders" to enter the transaction management, and you will see the "Order Details" interface. After checking it, select all and click "Place Order". In addition, you can enjoy coupons or other selected gifts when placing orders online.
- Q: What forms of payment can I use in Jotrin?
- TT Bank, Paypal, Credit Card, Western Union, and Escrow is all acceptable.
- Q: How is the shipping arranged and track my package?
Customers can choose industry-leading freight companies, including DHL, FedEx, UPS, TNT, and Registered Mail.
Once your order has been processed for shipment, our sales will send you an e-mail advising you of the shipping status and tracking number.
Note: It may take up to 24 hours before carriers will display tracking information. In normal conditions, Express delivery needs 3-5 days, Registered Mail needs 25-60 days.
- Q: What is the process for returns or replacement of MK20DX256VLH7?
All goods will implement Pre-Shipment Inspection (PSI), selected at random from all batches of your order to do a systematic inspection before arranging the shipment.
If there is something wrong with the MK20DX256VLH7 we delivered, we will accept the replacement or return of the MK20DX256VLH7 only when all of the below conditions are fulfilled:
(1)Such as a deficiency in quantity, delivery of wrong items, and apparent external defects (breakage and rust, etc.), and we acknowledge such problems.
(2)We are informed of the defect described above within 90 days after the delivery of MK20DX256VLH7.
(3)The MK20DX256VLH7 is unused and only in the original unpacked packaging.
Two processes to return the products:
(1)Inform us within 90 days
(2)Obtain Requesting Return Authorizations
More details about return electronic components please see our Return & Change Policy.
- Q: How to contact us and get support, such as MK20DX256VLH7 datasheet pdf, MK20DX256VLH7 pin diagram?
- Need any After-Sales service, please feel free contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1.Logic family asserts to be fastest family of devices with the lowest power consumption
- 2.NXP Releases Plug’n Play NFC Solution for Linux and Android Developers
- 3.NXP’s New NFC Tag,which named NTAG 424 DNA make NFC Highest Security
- 4.NXP Semiconductors Bidirectional Voltage-Level Translators
- 5.NXP Launches Comprehensive RF Power Multi-Chip Module Portfolio
- 6.S32V234 Vision and Sensor Fusion Processor from NXP Semiconductors
MK20DN512VLL10 ARM MCU, K2 USB Series, Kinetis K Family K2x Series Microcontrollers, ...
MK20DN512VMC10 Kinetis K 32-bit MCU, ARM Cortex-M4 core, 512KB Flash, 100MHz, USB, M...
MK20DN512VMD10 ARM MCU, K2 USB Series, Kinetis K Family K2x Series Microcontrollers, ...
MK20DN512ZVLL10 ARM MCU, K2 USB Series, Kinetis K Family K2x Series Microcontrollers, ...
MK20DN512ZVMC10 ARM MCU, K2 USB Series, Kinetis K Family K2x Series Microcontrollers, ...
MK20DX128VFM5 ARM MCU, K2 USB Series, Kinetis K Family K2x Series Microcontrollers, ...