Microcontroller, HCS12 Family S12D Series Microcontrollers, HCS12, 16bit, 25 MHz, 256 KB, 12 KB
Request for Quotation
MC9S12DJ256CPVE Product Details
Designed for automotive multiplexing applications, members of the MC9S12DJ256CPVE of 16 bit Flash based microcontrollers are fully pin compatible and enable users to choose between different memory and peripheral options for scalable designs. All MC9S12DJ256CPVE devices are composed of standard on-chip peripherals including a 16-bit central processing unit (CPU12), up to 512K bytes of Flash EEPROM, 14K bytes of RAM, 4K bytes of EEPROM, two asynchronous serial communications interfaces (SCI), three serial peripheral interfaces (SPI), IIC-bus, an enhanced capture timer (ECT), two 8-channel 10-bit analog-to-digital converters (ADC), an eight-channel pulse-width modulator (PWM), J1850 interface and up to five CAN 2.0 A, B software compatible modules (MSCAN12). System resource mapping, clock generation, interrupt control and bus interfacing are managed by the system integration module (SIM).
The MC9S12DJ256CPVE has full 16-bit data paths throughout, however, the external bus can operate in an 8-bit narrow mode so single 8-bit wide memory can be interfaced for lower cost systems. The inclusion of a PLL circuit allows power consumption and performance to be adjusted to suit operational requirements. In addition to the I/O ports available in each module, up to 22 I/O ports are available with interrupt capability allowing Wake-Up from STOP or WAIT mode.
• 16-bit CPU12
— Upward compatible with M68HC11 instruction set
— Interrupt stacking and programmer’s model identical to M68HC11
— HCS12 Instruction queue
— Enhanced indexed addressing
• Multiplexed bus
— Single chip or expanded
— 16 address/16 data wide or 16 address/8 data narrow modes
— External address space 1MByte for Data and Program space (112 pin package only)
• Wake-up interrupt inputs depending on the package option
— 8-bit port H
— 2-bit port J1:0
— 2-bit port J7:6 shared with IIC, CAN4 and CAN0 module
— 8-bit port P shared with PWM or SPI1,2
• Memory options
— 32K, 64K, 128K, 256K, 512K Byte Flash EEPROM
— 1K, 2K, 4K Byte EEPROM
— 2K, 4K, 8K, 12K, 14K Byte RAM
• Analog-to-Digital Converters
— One or two 8-channel modules with 10-bit resolution depending on the package option
— External conversion trigger capability
• Up to five 1M bit per second, CAN 2.0 A, B software compatible modules
— Five receive and three transmit buffers
— Flexible identifier filter programmable as 2 x 32 bit, 4 x 16 bit or 8 x 8 bit
— Four separate interrupt channels for Receive, Transmit, Error and Wake-up
— Low-pass filter wake-up function in STOP mode
— Loop-back for self test operation
• Enhanced Capture Timer (ECT)
— 16-bit main counter with 7-bit prescaler
— 8 programmable input capture or output compare channels; 4 of the 8 input captures with buffer
— Input capture filters and buffers, three successive captures on four channels, or two captures on four channels with a capture/compare selectable on the remaining four
— Four 8-bit or two 16-bit pulse accumulators
— 16-bit modulus down-counter with 4-bit prescaler
— Four user-selectable delay counters for signal filtering
• 8 PWM channels with programmable period and duty cycle (7 channels on 80 Pin Packages)
— 8-bit, 8-channel or 16-bit, 4-channel
— Separate control for each pulse width and duty cycle
— Center- or left-aligned outputs
— Programmable clock select logic with a wide range of frequencies
• Serial interfaces
— Two asynchronous serial communications interfaces (SCI)
— Up to three synchronous serial peripheral interfaces (SPI)
• SAE J1850 Compatible Module (BDLC)
— 10.4 kbps Variable Pulse Width format
— Byte level receive and transmit
— 4x receive mode supported
• SIM (System Integration Module)
— CRG (windowed COP watchdog, real time interrupt, clock monitor, clock generation and reset)
— MEBI (multiplexed external bus interface)
— INT (interrupt control)
• Clock generation
— Phase-locked loop clock frequency multiplier
— Limp home mode in absence of external clock
— Clock Monitor
— Low power 0.5 to 16 MHz crystal oscillator reference clock
• Operating frequency for ambient temperatures TA -40°C <= TA <= 125°C
— 50MHz equivalent to 25MHz Bus Speed for single chip 40MHz equivalent to 20MHz Bus Speed in expanded bus modes.
• Internal 5V to 2.5V Regulator
• 112-Pin LQFP or 80-Pin QFP package
— I/O lines with 5V input and drive capability
— 5V A/D converter inputs and 5V I/O
— 2.5V logic supply
• Development support
— Single-wire background debug™ mode (BDM)
— On-chip hardware breakpoints
- Data Bus Width
- 16 bit
- Maximum Clock Frequency
- 25 MHz
- Program Memory Size
- 256000 B
- Data RAM Size
- 12000 B
- On Chip ADC
- Operating Supply Voltage
- 3.15 V to 5.5 V
- Maximum Operating Temperature
- + 85 C
- Package / Case
- Mounting Style
- A/D Bit Size
- 10 bit, 10 bit
- A/D Channels Available
- 8, 8
- Interface Type
- CAN, I2C, J1850, SCI, SPI
- Minimum Operating Temperature
- - 40 C
- Number of Programmable I/Os
- Number of Timers
- Processor Series
- Program Memory Type
- Factory Pack Quantity
MC9S12DJ256CPVE Related Products
Ratings and Reviews (1)
- 5 / 5
- 5 Stars 100%
- 4 Stars 0%
- 3 Stars 0%
- 2 Stars 0%
- 1 Stars 0%
Always first-class service! Will be back again!
Estimated Delivery Time: Dec 10 - Dec 15 days (choose Expedited at checkout).
Shipping & Payment
- Shipping Type
- Ship Fee
- Lead Time
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 3-7 days
- $20.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$65.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 5-14 days
- REGISTERED AIR MAIL
- $2.00-$3.00 (0.10 KG)
- 7-30 days
Processing Time：Shipping fee depend on different zone and country.
- Terms of payment
- Hand Fee
- Wire Transfer
- charge US$30.00 banking fee.
- charge 4.0% service fee.
- Credit Card
- charge 3.5% service fee.
- Western Union
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
- Money Gram
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
We provide high quality products, thoughtful service and after sale guarantee
We have rich products, can meet your various needs.
Minimum order quantity starts from 1pcs.
Lowest international shipping fee starts from US$2.00.
90 days quality guarantee for all products.
Step2: Vacuum Packaging
Step3: Anti-Static Bag
Step4: Individual Packaging
Step5: Packaging Boxes
Step6: Bar-Code Shipping Tag
All the products will packing in anti-staticbag. Ship with ESD antistatic protection.
Outside ESD packing’s lable will use ourcompany’s information: Part Mumber, Brand and Quantity.
We will inspect all the goods before shipment,ensure all the products at good condition and ensure the parts are new originalmatch datasheet.
After all the goods are ensure no problems afterpacking, we will packing safely and send by global express. It exhibitsexcellent puncture and tear resistance along with good seal integrity.
1.We provide 90 days warranty.
2.If some of the items you received aren't of perfect quality, we would resiponsibly arrange your refund or replacement. But the items must remain their orginal condition.
- Q: How does Jotrin guarantee that MC9S12DJ256CPVE is the original manufacturer or agent of NXP?
- We have a professional business development department to strictly test and verify the qualifications of NXP original manufacturers and agents. All NXP suppliers must pass the qualification review before they can publish their MC9S12DJ256CPVE devices; we pay more attention to the channels and quality of MC9S12DJ256CPVE products than any other customer. We strictly implement supplier audits, so you can purchase with confidence.
- Q: How to find the detailed information of MC9S12DJ256CPVE chips? Including NXP original factory information, 16-bit Microcontrollers - MCU application, MC9S12DJ256CPVE pictures?
- You can use Jotrin's intelligent search engine, or filter by 16-Bit Microcontroller category, or find it through NXP Semiconductor Information page.
- Q: Are the NXP's MC9S12DJ256CPVE price and stock displayed on the platform accurate?
- The NXP's inventory fluctuates greatly and cannot be updated in time, it will be updated periodically within 24 hours. After submitting an order for MC9S12DJ256CPVE, it is recommended to confirm the order with Jotrin salesperson or online customer service before payment.
- Q: Can I place an order offline?
Yes. We accept offline orders.
We can provide order placement service. You only need to log in, click "My Orders" to enter the transaction management, and you will see the "Order Details" interface. After checking it, select all and click "Place Order". In addition, you can enjoy coupons or other selected gifts when placing orders online.
- Q: What forms of payment can I use in Jotrin?
- TT Bank, Paypal, Credit Card, Western Union, and Escrow is all acceptable.
- Q: How is the shipping arranged and track my package?
Customers can choose industry-leading freight companies, including DHL, FedEx, UPS, TNT, and Registered Mail.
Once your order has been processed for shipment, our sales will send you an e-mail advising you of the shipping status and tracking number.
Note: It may take up to 24 hours before carriers will display tracking information. In normal conditions, Express delivery needs 3-5 days, Registered Mail needs 25-60 days.
- Q: What is the process for returns or replacement of MC9S12DJ256CPVE?
All goods will implement Pre-Shipment Inspection (PSI), selected at random from all batches of your order to do a systematic inspection before arranging the shipment.
If there is something wrong with the MC9S12DJ256CPVE we delivered, we will accept the replacement or return of the MC9S12DJ256CPVE only when all of the below conditions are fulfilled:
(1)Such as a deficiency in quantity, delivery of wrong items, and apparent external defects (breakage and rust, etc.), and we acknowledge such problems.
(2)We are informed of the defect described above within 90 days after the delivery of MC9S12DJ256CPVE.
(3)The MC9S12DJ256CPVE is unused and only in the original unpacked packaging.
Two processes to return the products:
(1)Inform us within 90 days
(2)Obtain Requesting Return Authorizations
More details about return electronic components please see our Return & Change Policy.
- Q: How to contact us and get support, such as MC9S12DJ256CPVE datasheet pdf, MC9S12D pin diagram?
- Need any After-Sales service, please feel free contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1.Logic family asserts to be fastest family of devices with the lowest power consumption
- 2.NXP Releases Plug’n Play NFC Solution for Linux and Android Developers
- 3.NXP’s New NFC Tag,which named NTAG 424 DNA make NFC Highest Security
- 4.NXP Semiconductors Bidirectional Voltage-Level Translators
- 5.NXP Launches Comprehensive RF Power Multi-Chip Module Portfolio
- 6.S32V234 Vision and Sensor Fusion Processor from NXP Semiconductors
MC9S12DJ128CPVE MCU 16-bit HCS12 CISC 128KB Flash 2.5V/5V Automotive 112-Pin LQFP Tray...
MC9S12DJ256CFUE Microcontroller, High Performance, HCS12 Family S12D Series Microcontr...
MC9S12DJ128VFUE MCU 16-bit HCS12 CISC 128KB Flash 2.5V/5V Automotive 80-Pin PQFP Tray
MC9S12DJ128CFUE MCU 16-bit HCS12 CISC 128KB Flash 5V Automotive 80-Pin PQFP Tray
MC9S12DJ128MFUE 128K FLASH HCS12 MCU,Microcontrollers (MCU) 128K FLASH HCS12 MCU
MC9S12DJ128MPVE 128K FLASH HCS12 MCU,Microcontrollers (MCU) 128K FLASH HCS12 MCU