8 Bit MCU, General Purpose AW Series, S08 Family S08AW Series Microcontrollers, 40 MHz, 60 KB, 2 KB
Request for Quotation
MC9S08AW60CFUE Product Details
8-Bit HCS08 Central Processor Unit (CPU)
• 40-MHz HCS08 CPU (central processor unit)
• 20-MHz internal bus frequency
• HC08 instruction set with added BGND instruction
• Single-wire background debug mode interface
• Breakpoint capability to allow single breakpoint setting during in-circuit debugging (plus two more breakpoints in on-chip debug module)
• On-chip real-time in-circuit emulation (ICE) with two comparators (plus one in BDM), nine trigger modes, and on-chip bus capture buffer.
Typically shows approximately 50 instructions before or after the trigger point.
• Support for up to 32 interrupt/reset sources
• Up to 60 KB of on-chip in-circuit programmable FLASH memory with block protection and security options
• Up to 2 KB of on-chip RAM
Clock Source Options
• Clock source options include crystal, resonator, external clock, or internally generated clock with precision NVM trimming
• Optional computer operating properly (COP) reset
• Low-voltage detection with reset or interrupt
• Illegal opcode detection with reset
• Illegal address detection with reset (some devices don’t have illegal addresses)
• Wait plus two stops
• ADC — Up to 16-channel, 10-bit analog-to-digital converter with automatic compare function
• SCI — Two serial communications interface modules with optional 13-bit break
• SPI — Serial peripheral interface module
• IIC — Inter-integrated circuit bus module to operate at up to 100 kbps with maximum bus loading; capable of higher baud rates with
• Timers — One 2-channel and one 6-channel 16-bit timer/pulse-width modulator (TPM) module: Selectable input capture, output compare, and edge-aligned PWM capability on each channel. Each timer module may be configured for buffered, centered PWM (CPWM) on all channels
• KBI — Up to 8-pin keyboard interrupt module
• Up to 54 general-purpose input/output (I/O) pins
• Software-selectable pullups on ports when used as inputs
• Software-selectable slew rate control on ports when used as outputs
• Software-selectable drive strength on ports when used as outputs
• Master reset pin and power-on reset (POR)
• Internal pullup on RESET, IRQ, and BKGD/MS pins to reduce customer system cost
- HC08 Instruction set with added BGND instruction
- Single-wire background debug mode interface
- On-chip real-time in-circuit emulation (ICE)
- Support for up to 32 Interrupt/reset sources
- Clock source options include crystal, resonator, external clock or internally generated clock
- Optional computer operating properly (COP) reset
- Low-voltage detection with reset or interrupt
- Illegal opcode detection with reset
- Illegal address detection with reset
- Wait plus two stops
- One 2-channel and one 6-channel 16-bit Timer/pulse-width modulator (TPM) module
- 8-pin Keyboard interrupt module (KBI)
- Software-selectable pull-ups on ports when used as inputs
- Software-selectable slew rate control on ports when used as outputs
- Software-selectable drive strength on ports when used as outputs
- Master reset pin and power-on reset (POR)
- Internal pull-up on RESET, IRQ and BKGD/MS pins
|Core||S08||A/D Channels Available||16|
|Data Bus Width||8 bit||Interface Type||I2C, SCI, SPI|
|Maximum Clock Frequency||40 MHz||Minimum Operating Temperature||- 55 C|
|Program Memory Size||60 KB||Number of Programmable I/Os||54|
|Data RAM Size||2 KB||Number of Timers||8|
|On Chip ADC||Yes||Packaging||Tray|
|Operating Supply Voltage||2.7 V to 5.5 V||Processor Series||MC9S08|
|Maximum Operating Temperature||+ 85 C||Program Memory Type||Flash|
|Package / Case||QFP-64||Factory Pack Quantity||84|
|Mounting Style||SMD/SMT||Supply Voltage Max||5.5 V|
|A/D Bit Size||10 bit||Supply Voltage Min||2.7 V|
S08AW NXP Technical Data
MC9S08AW60CFUE Related Products
Ratings and Reviews (1)
- 5 / 5
- 5 Stars 100%
- 4 Stars 0%
- 3 Stars 0%
- 2 Stars 0%
- 1 Stars 0%
Estimated Delivery Time: Jan 28 - Feb 02 days (choose Expedited at checkout).
Shipping & Payment
|Shipping Type||Ship Fee||Lead Time|
$20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
$20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
$20.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
$25.00-$65.00 (0.50 KG)
$25.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
|REGISTERED AIR MAIL||
$2.00-$3.00 (0.10 KG)
Processing Time：Shipping fee depend on different zone and country.
|Terms of payment||Hand Fee||Payment Site|
charge US$30.00 banking fee.
charge 4.0% service fee.
charge 3.5% service fee.
charge US$0.00 banking fee.
charge US$0.00 banking fee.
We provide high quality products, thoughtful service and after sale guarantee
We have rich products, can meet your various needs.
Minimum order quantity starts from 1pcs.
Lowest international shipping fee starts from US$2.00.
90 days quality guarantee for all products.
Step6:bar-code shipping tag
All the products will packing in anti-staticbag. Ship with ESD antistatic protection.
Outside ESD packing’s lable will use ourcompany’s information: Part Mumber, Brand and Quantity.
We will inspect all the goods before shipment,ensure all the products at good condition and ensure the parts are new originalmatch datasheet.
After all the goods are ensure no problems afterpacking, we will packing safely and send by global express. It exhibitsexcellent puncture and tear resistance along with good seal integrity.
1.We provide 90 days warranty.
2.If some of the items you received aren't of perfect quality, we would resiponsibly arrange your refund or replacement. But the items must remain their orginal condition.
- Q: How does Jotrin guarantee that MC9S08AW60CFUE is the original manufacturer or agent of NXP?
- We have a professional business development department to strictly test and verify the qualifications of NXP original manufacturers and agents. All NXP suppliers must pass the qualification review before they can publish their MC9S08AW60CFUE devices; we pay more attention to the channels and quality of MC9S08AW60CFUE products than any other customer. We strictly implement supplier audits, so you can purchase with confidence.
- Q: How to find the detailed information of MC9S08AW60CFUE chips? Including NXP original factory information, 8-bit Microcontrollers - MCU application, MC9S08AW60CFUE pictures?
- You can use Jotrin's intelligent search engine, or filter by Processors and Microcontrollers ; Additional Architectures ; 8-bit S08 MCUs category, or find it through NXP Semiconductor Information page.
- Q: Are the NXP's MC9S08AW60CFUE price and stock displayed on the platform accurate?
- The NXP's inventory fluctuates greatly and cannot be updated in time, it will be updated periodically within 24 hours. After submitting an order for MC9S08AW60CFUE, it is recommended to confirm the order with Jotrin salesperson or online customer service before payment.
- Q: Can I place an order offline?
Yes. We accept offline orders.
We can provide order placement service. You only need to log in, click "My Orders" to enter the transaction management, and you will see the "Order Details" interface. After checking it, select all and click "Place Order". In addition, you can enjoy coupons or other selected gifts when placing orders online.
- Q: What forms of payment can I use in Jotrin?
- TT Bank, Paypal, Credit Card, Western Union, and Escrow is all acceptable.
- Q: How is the shipping arranged and track my package?
- Customers can choose industry-leading freight companies, including DHL, FedEx, UPS, TNT, and Registered Mail.
Once your order has been processed for shipment, our sales will send you an e-mail advising you of the shipping status and tracking number.
Note: It may take up to 24 hours before carriers will display tracking information. In normal conditions, Express delivery needs 3-5 days, Registered Mail needs 25-60 days.
- Q: What is the process for returns or replacement of MC9S08AW60CFUE?
All goods will implement Pre-Shipment Inspection (PSI), selected at random from all batches of your order to do a systematic inspection before arranging the shipment.
If there is something wrong with the MC9S08AW60CFUE we delivered, we will accept the replacement or return of the MC9S08AW60CFUE only when all of the below conditions are fulfilled:
(1)Such as a deficiency in quantity, delivery of wrong items, and apparent external defects (breakage and rust, etc.), and we acknowledge such problems.
(2)We are informed of the defect described above within 90 days after the delivery of MC9S08AW60CFUE.
(3)The MC9S08AW60CFUE is unused and only in the original unpacked packaging.
Two processes to return the products:
(1)Inform us within 90 days
(2)Obtain Requesting Return Authorizations
More details about return electronic components please see our Return & Change Policy.
- Q: How to contact us and get support, such as MC9S08AW60CFUE datasheet pdf, S08AW pin diagram?
- Need any After-Sales service, please feel free contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1.Logic family asserts to be fastest family of devices with the lowest power consumption
- 2.NXP Releases Plug’n Play NFC Solution for Linux and Android Developers
- 3.NXP’s New NFC Tag,which named NTAG 424 DNA make NFC Highest Security
- 4.NXP Semiconductors Bidirectional Voltage-Level Translators
- 5.NXP Launches Comprehensive RF Power Multi-Chip Module Portfolio
- 6.S32V234 Vision and Sensor Fusion Processor from NXP Semiconductors
MC9S08AW16CFGE 8 Bit MCU, General Purpose AW Series, S08 Family S08AW Series Microcontrollers, 40 MHz, 16 KB, 1 KB
MC9S08AW32CFGE 8 Bit MCU, General Purpose AW Series, S08 Family S08AW Series Microcontrollers, 40 MHz, 32 KB, 2 KB
MC9S08AW32CFUE 8 Bit MCU, General Purpose AW Series, S08 Family S08AW Series Microcontrollers, 40 MHz, 32 KB, 2 KB
MC9S08AW32CPUE 8 Bit MCU, General Purpose AW Series, S08 Family S08AW Series Microcontrollers, 40 MHz, 32 KB, 2 KB
MC9S08AW60CFGE 8 Bit MCU, General Purpose AW Series, S08 Family S08AW Series Microcontrollers, 40 MHz, 60 KB, 2 KB
MC9S08AC60CFUE 8 Bit MCU, S08 Family S08AC Series Microcontrollers, 40 MHz, 60 KB, 2 KB, 64 Pins, QFP