16M (2M X 8) BIT
|Manufacturer :||Fujitsu Components America, Inc|
|Product Categories :||Flash memory|
|Datasheet:||MBM29F016A-70PFTN Datasheet (PDF)|
|RoHs Status:||Lead free/RoHS Compliant|
Request for Quotation
MBM29F016A-70PFTN Product Details
The MBM29F016A is a 16 M-bit, 5.0 V-Only Flash memory organized as 2 M bytes of 8 bits each. The 2 M bytes of data is divided into 32 sectors of 64 K bytes for flexible erase capability. The 8 bit of data will appear on DQ7 to DQ0. The MBM29F016A is offered in a 48-pin TSOP(1) package. This device is designed to be programmed in-system with the standard system 5.0 V VCC supply. A 12.0 V VPP is not required for program or erase operations.
The device can also be reprogrammed in standard EPROM programmers.
The standard MBM29F016A offers access times between 70 ns and 120 ns allowing operation of high-speed microprocessors without wait states. To eliminate bus contention the device has separate chip enable (CE), write enable (WE), and output enable (OE) controls.
The MBM29F016A is command set compatible with JEDEC standard E2PROMs. Commands are written to the command register using standard microprocessor write timings. Register contents serve as input to an internal state-machine which controls the erase and programming circuitry. Write cycles also internally latch addresses and data needed for the programming and erase operations. Reading data out of the device is similar to reading from 12.0 V Flash or EPROM devices.
The MBM29F016A is programmed by executing the program command sequence. This will invoke the Embedded Program Algorithm which is an internal algorithm that automatically times the program pulse widths and verifies proper cell margin. Each sector can be programmed and verified in less than 0.5 seconds. Erase is accomplished by executing the erase command sequence. This will invoke the Embedded Erase Algorithm which is an internal algorithm that automatically preprograms the array if it is not already programmed before executing the erase operation. During erase, the device automatically times the erase pulse widths and verifies proper cell margin.
This device also features a sector erase architecture. The sector erase mode allows for sectors of memory to be erased and reprogrammed without affecting other sectors. A sector is typically erased and verified within 1 second (if already completely preprogrammed). The MBM29F016A is erased when shipped from the factory.
The MBM29F016A device also features hardware sector group protection. This feature will disable both program and erase operations in any combination of eight sector groups of memory. A sector group consists of four adjacent sectors grouped in the following pattern: sectors 0-3, 4-7, 8-11, 12-15, 16-19, 20-23, 24-27, and 28-31.Fujitsu has implemented an Erase Suspend feature that enables the user to put erase on hold for any period of time to read data from or program data to a non-busy sector. Thus, true background erase can be achieved.
The device features single 5.0 V power supply operation for both read and program functions. Internally generated and regulated voltages are provided for the program and erase operations. A low VCC detector automatically inhibits write operations during power transitions. The end of program or erase is detected by Data Polling of DQ7, or by the Toggle Bit I feature on DQ6 or RY/BY output pin. Once the end of a program or erase cycle has been completed, the device automatically resets to the read mode.
The MBM29F016A also has a hardware RESET pin. When this pin is driven low, execution of any Embedded Program or Embedded Erase operations will be terminated. The internal state machine will then be reset into the read mode. The RESET pin may be tied to the system reset circuity. Therefore, if a system reset occurs during the Embedded Program or Embedded Erase operation, the device will be automatically reset to a read mode. This will enable the system microprocessor to read the boot-up firmware from the Flash memory.
Fujitsu's Flash technology combines years of EPROM and E2PROM experience to produce the highest levels of quality, reliability, and cost effectiveness. The MBM29F016A memory electrically erases all bits within a sector simultaneously via Fowler-Nordheim tunneling. The bytes are programmed one byte at a time using the EPROM programming mechanism of hot electron injection.
·Single 5.0 V read，write，and erase Minimizes system level power requirements
·Compatible with JEDEC-standard commands Pinout and software compatible with single-power supply Flash Superior inadvertent write protection
·48-pin TSOP（1）（Package Suffix:PFTN-Normal Bend Type，PFTR-Reverse Bend Type）
·Minimum 100，000 write/erase cycles
·High performance 70 ns maximum access time
·Sector erase architecture Uniform sectors of 64 K bytes each Any combination of sectors can be erased.Also supports full chip erase.
·Embedded EraseTM*Algorithms Automatically pre-programs and erases the chip or any sector
· Embedded ProgramM* Algorithms Automatically programs and verifies data at specified address
· Data Polling and Toggle Bit feature for detection of program or erase cycle completion
· Ready/Busy output(RY/BY) Hardware method for detection of program or erase cycle completion
· Low Vcc write inhibit ≤3.2V
· Hardware RESET pin Resets internal state machine to the read mode
· Erase Suspend/Resume Supports reading or programming data to a sector not being erased
· Sector group protection Hardware method that disables any combination of sector groups from write or erase operation(a sector group consists of 4 adjacent sectors of 64 K bytes each)
· Temporary sector groups unprotection Temporary sector unprotection via the RESET pin
- Tape & Reel (TR)/Cut Tape (CT)/Tray/Tube
- RoHs Status
- Lead free/RoHS Compliant
MBM29F016A-70PFTN Related Products
Ratings and Reviews
- 0 / 5
- 5 Stars 0%
- 4 Stars 0%
- 3 Stars 0%
- 2 Stars 0%
- 1 Stars 0%
Estimated Delivery Time: Apr 06 - Apr 11 days (choose Expedited at checkout).
Shipping & Payment
- Shipping Type
- Ship Fee
- Lead Time
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 3-7 days
- $20.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$65.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 5-14 days
- REGISTERED AIR MAIL
- $2.00-$3.00 (0.10 KG)
- 7-30 days
Processing Time：Shipping fee depend on different zone and country.
- Terms of payment
- Hand Fee
- Wire Transfer
- charge US$30.00 banking fee.
- charge 4.0% service fee.
- Credit Card
- charge 3.5% service fee.
- Western Union
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
- Money Gram
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
We provide high quality products, thoughtful service and after sale guarantee
We have rich products, can meet your various needs.
Minimum order quantity starts from 1pcs.
Lowest international shipping fee starts from US$2.00.
90 days quality guarantee for all products.
Step2: Vacuum Packaging
Step3: Anti-Static Bag
Step4: Individual Packaging
Step5: Packaging Boxes
Step6: Bar-Code Shipping Tag
All the products will packing in anti-staticbag. Ship with ESD antistatic protection.
Outside ESD packing’s lable will use ourcompany’s information: Part Mumber, Brand and Quantity.
We will inspect all the goods before shipment,ensure all the products at good condition and ensure the parts are new originalmatch datasheet.
After all the goods are ensure no problems afterpacking, we will packing safely and send by global express. It exhibitsexcellent puncture and tear resistance along with good seal integrity.
1.The electronic components you purchase include 365 Days Warranty, We guarantee product quality.
2.If some of the items you received aren't of perfect quality, we would resiponsibly arrange your refund or replacement. But the items must remain their orginal condition.
- Q: How does Jotrin guarantee that MBM29F016A-70PFTN is the original manufacturer or agent of FUJITSU?
- We have a professional business development department to strictly test and verify the qualifications of FUJITSU original manufacturers and agents. All FUJITSU suppliers must pass the qualification review before they can publish their MBM29F016A-70PFTN devices; we pay more attention to the channels and quality of MBM29F016A-70PFTN products than any other customer. We strictly implement supplier audits, so you can purchase with confidence.
- Q: How to find the detailed information of MBM29F016A-70PFTN chips? Including FUJITSU original factory information, Flash memory application, MBM29F016A-70PFTN pictures?
- You can use Jotrin's intelligent search engine, or filter by Flash memory category, or find it through Fujitsu Components America, Inc Information page.
- Q: Are the FUJITSU's MBM29F016A-70PFTN price and stock displayed on the platform accurate?
- The FUJITSU's inventory fluctuates greatly and cannot be updated in time, it will be updated periodically within 24 hours. After submitting an order for MBM29F016A-70PFTN, it is recommended to confirm the order with Jotrin salesperson or online customer service before payment.
- Q: Can I place an order offline?
Yes. We accept offline orders.
We can provide order placement service. You only need to log in, click "My Orders" to enter the transaction management, and you will see the "Order Details" interface. After checking it, select all and click "Place Order". In addition, you can enjoy coupons or other selected gifts when placing orders online.
- Q: What forms of payment can I use in Jotrin?
- TT Bank, Paypal, Credit Card, Western Union, and Escrow is all acceptable.
- Q: How is the shipping arranged and track my package?
Customers can choose industry-leading freight companies, including DHL, FedEx, UPS, TNT, and Registered Mail.
Once your order has been processed for shipment, our sales will send you an e-mail advising you of the shipping status and tracking number.
Note: It may take up to 24 hours before carriers will display tracking information. In normal conditions, Express delivery needs 3-5 days, Registered Mail needs 25-60 days.
- Q: What is the process for returns or replacement of MBM29F016A-70PFTN?
All goods will implement Pre-Shipment Inspection (PSI), selected at random from all batches of your order to do a systematic inspection before arranging the shipment.
If there is something wrong with the MBM29F016A70PFTN we delivered, we will accept the replacement or return of the MBM29F016A-70PFTN only when all of the below conditions are fulfilled:
(1)Such as a deficiency in quantity, delivery of wrong items, and apparent external defects (breakage and rust, etc.), and we acknowledge such problems.
(2)We are informed of the defect described above within 90 days after the delivery of MBM29F016A-70PFTN.
(3)The MBM29F016A-70PFTN is unused and only in the original unpacked packaging.
Two processes to return the products:
(1)Inform us within 90 days
(2)Obtain Requesting Return Authorizations
More details about return electronic components please see our Return & Change Policy.
- Q: How to contact us and get support, such as MBM29F016A-70PFTN datasheet pdf, MBM29F016A pin diagram?
- Need any After-Sales service, please feel free contact us: email@example.com
Fujitsu Components America, Inc
- 1.Structural characteristics of sensor chip MBF200
- 2.Graphics SoC offers desirable rendering, and multiple peripheral interfaces
- 3.Grounding spring series available in three different types
- 4.Fujitsu Announces New Self-Checkout Solution for the Convenience Sector
- 5.IT Security: ISMS-Einführung für EVU und andere KRITIS-Branchen
- 6.Fujitsu Releases Ultra Low Profile Thermal Printer Series
MBM27C512-20 CMOS 1048576 BIT UV ERASABLE READ ONLY MEMORY
MBM27C64-20 CMOS 1048576 BIT UV ERASABLE READ ONLY MEMORY
MBM29DL800BA-90PFTN FLASH MEMORY CMOS 8M (1M x 8 / 512K x 16) BIT
MBM29DL800TA-90PFTN FLASH MEMORY CMOS 8M (1M x 8 / 512K x 16) BIT
MBM29DL640E90TN 64 M (8 M X 8/4 M X 16) BIT Dual Operation
MBM27C64-25 DIP28 95+