Hi-Speed USB And Audio Switches With Negative Signal Capability And High-Voltage-Tolerable VBUS Detection
Request for Quotation
MAX14585 Product Details
Hi-Speed USB And Audio Switches With Negative Signal Capability And High-Voltage-Tolerable VBUS Detection The MAX14585/MAX14585A high-ESD-protected double-pole/double-throw (DPDT) switches multiplex Hi-Speed (480Mbps) USB and analog signals such as AC-coupled audio or video. These devices combine the low on-capacitance (CON) and low on-resistance (RON) necessary for high-performance switching applications in portable electronics and include an internal negative supply to pass audio signals that swing below ground down to -1.8V. The devices also handle USB low-/full-speed signaling and operate from a 2.7V to 5.5V supply.
MAX14585/MAX14585A Hi-Speed USB and Audio Switches with Negative Signal Capability and High-Voltage-Tolerable VBUS Detection
The MAX14585/MAX14585A high-ESD-protected doublepole/double-throw (DPDT) switches multiplex Hi-Speed (480Mbps) USB and analog signals such as AC-coupled audio or video. These devices combine the low oncapacitance (CON) and low on-resistance (RON) necessary for high-performance switching applications in portable electronics and include an internal negative supply to pass audio signals that swing below ground down to -1.8V. The devices also handle USB low-/full-speed signaling and operate from to 5.5V supply. The devices feature a VBUS detection input (VB) that can handle voltage 28V to automatically switch to the USB signal path upon detection of a valid VBUS signal (VB > VVBDET). In a dead battery situation, the voltage on VB can supply power to the part VB is greater than 4.5V. The MAX14585 features internal shunt resistors on the audio path to reduce clicks and pops heard at the output. The MAX14585/MAX14585A are available in a spacesaving, x 1.8mm UTQFN package and operate over the to +85NC temperature range.
S Low Power Consumption Low Supply Current 7�A (typ) Single to 5.5V Supply Operation, VCC S Flexible Design Dual Power-Supply Architecture, VB and VCC ANO_ Channel Override Control Input S High Level of Integration for Performance 28V-Capable VB Input with Automatic UNC_ Selection by VBUS Detection Low-Capacitance Hi-Speed USB for Both Channels (UNC_ and ANO_) Distortion-Free Negative Signal Throughput Down -1.8V on ANO_ Channel 3I (typ) On-Resistance 960MHz Bandwidth 0.04% THD+N Audio Channel �15kV Human Body Model (HBM) ESD COM2 S Saves Board Space Internal Shunt Resistor Reduces Clicks and Pops x 1.8mm UTQFN Package
For related parts and recommended products to use with this part, refer to www.maxim-ic.com/MAX14585.related.Applications
Cell Phones PDAs and Handheld Devices Tablet PCs
For pricing, delivery, and ordering information, please contact Maxim Direct 1-888-629-4642, or visit Maxim's website at www.maxim-ic.com.
(Voltages referenced to GND.) VCC, to +30V UNC_, ANO_, COM_ (VCC -1.9V to min(VCC 0.3V, 3.7V) UNC_, COM_ (VB R 4.5V, VCC to +3.7V UNC_, ANO_, COM_ (VCC -0.3V to min(VCC 0.3V, 3.7V) UNC_, ANO_, COM_ (VCC to +6V Continuous Current into Any Pin.................................... Q100mA Continuous Power Dissipation (TA = +70NC) UTQFN (derate 7mW/NC above +70NC).......................559mW Operating Temperature Range........................... to +85NC Junction Temperature Range........................... to +150NC Storage Temperature Range............................ to +150NC Lead Temperature (soldering, 10s).................................+300NC Soldering Temperature (reflow).......................................+260NC
Stresses beyond those listed under "Absolute Maximum Ratings" may cause permanent damage to the device. These are stress ratings only, and functional operation of the device at these or any other conditions beyond those indicated in the operational sections of the specifications is not implied. Exposure to absolute maximum rating conditions for extended periods may affect device reliability.
UTQFN Junction-to-Ambient Thermal Resistance (BJA)......143.2NC/W Junction-to-Case Thermal Resistance (BJC).............20.1NC/W Note 1: Package thermal resistances were obtained using the method described in JEDEC specification JESD51-7, using a fourlayer board. For detailed information on package thermal considerations, refer to www.maxim-ic.com/thermal-tutorial.
(TA to +85NC, unless otherwise noted. Typical values are at VCC = +25NC.) (Note 2) PARAMETER POWER SUPPLY Power-Supply Range Supply Current Power-Supply Rejection Ratio VB Detect Threshold VB Detect Hysteresis VB Detect Leakage Current ANALOG SWITCH VUNC_ Analog-Signal Range VANO_, VCOM_ RON(NO) VCC R 2.7V for UNC_ VCC R 2.7V for ANO_, COM_ VCC = 3V, VANO_= -1.5V, +1.5V ICOM_ = 10mA VCC = 3V, VUNC_= 0V to VCC, ICOM_ = 4.5V, VCC to 5.5V, VUNC_ to 2.5V, VAOR = 0V, ICOM_ = 10mA VCC = 3V, VANO_ = 0V, ICOM_ = 10mA (Note min(3.6V, VCC) min(3.6V, VCC) VCC ISUPPLY PSRR VVBDET VVBDET_H VCC 0V < VAOR < 0.4V, VAOR = 10kHz, VCC Q 0.3V, RCOM_= 50I VBUS rising, VCC R 2.7V VBUS falling, VCC V FA SYMBOL CONDITIONS MIN TYP MAX UNITS
(TA to +85NC, unless otherwise noted. Typical values are at VCC = +25NC.) (Note 2) PARAMETER UNC_ On-Resistance Match Between Channels ANO_ On-Resistance Flatness UNC_ On-Resistance Flatness Shunt Switch Resistance AOR Pulldown Resistor UNC_ Off-Leakage Current ANO_ Off-Leakage Current COM_ Off-Leakage Current SYMBOL DRON(NC) RFLAT(NO) RFLAT(NC) RSH RAOR IUNC_(OFF) IANO_(OFF) ICOM_(OFF) Switch open, VUNC_ 2.5V, 0V VCOM_ -1.5V, 2.5V, VCC 3V MAX14585A, switch open, VANO_ 2.5V, 0V, VCOM_ 0V, 2.5V, VCC = 3V VCC = 0V, VCOM_ = 3.6V, VUNC_ = VANO_ = unconnected USB mode COM_ On-Leakage Current ICOM_(ON) Audio mode VCC = 3V, VANO_ 0V, 2.5V, unconnected, VCOM_ 0V, 2.5V VCC = 3V, VUNC_ 0V, 2.5V, unconnected, VCOM_ -1.5V, 2.5V VCC = 3V, VANO_ = 50I; VAOR = 5V, VAOR 0V to VCC = 3V, VUNC_ = 50I; VAOR to 5V VCC = 3V, VANO_ = 50I; VAOR to 5V VCC = 3V, VUNC_ = 50I; VAOR = 5V, VAOR 0V to VCC CONDITIONS VCC = 3V, VUNC_ = 0V, ICOM_= 10mA (Note 3) VCC = 3V, ICOM_ = 10mA, VANO_ to +1.5V (Note 4) VCC = 3V, ICOM_ = 10mA, VUNC_= 0V to VCC (Note 4) IANO_ = 2mA, VCC R 2.7V MIN TYP MAX UNITS nA FA
ANO_ to COM_, Figure 1 Turn-On Time tON UNC_ to COM_, Figure 1 ANO_ from COM_, Figure 1 Turn-Off Time tOFF UNC_ from COM_, Figure 1
Break-Before-Make Time Delay Output Skew (Same Switch) Output Skew Between Switches ANO_ Off-Capacitance UNC_ Off-Capacitance
= 50I, time delay between one side of the switch open and the other side closed Figure 2 Figure 2 VANO_ 0.5VP-P, DC bias = 1MHz VUNC_ 0.5VP-P, DC bias = 1MHz
- Single-Supply Operation (+2.7V to +5.25V)
- Two Single-Ended Channels (MAX144) One Pseudo-Differential Channel (MAX145)
- Low Power
- 0.9mA (108ksps, +3V Supply)
- 100μA (10ksps, +3V Supply)
- 10μA (1ksps, +3V Supply)
- 0.2μA (Power-Down Mode)
- Internal Track/Hold
- 108ksps Sampling Rate
- SPI/QSPI/MICROWIRE-Compatible 3-Wire Serial Interface
- Space-Saving 8-Pin μMAX Package
- Pin-Compatible 10-Bit Versions Available
- Battery-Powered Applications
- Isolated Data Acquisition
- Medical Instruments
- Portable Data Logging
- Process Control Monitoring
- System Supervision
- Test Equipment
|Resolution (ADC) (bits)||12||INL (\u00b1LSB)||1|
|Input Chan.||1||AVdd (min) (V)||2.7|
|Conv. Rate (max) (ksps)||108||AVdd (max) (V)||5.25|
|ADC Architecture||SAR||DVdd (min) (V)||-|
|Data Bus||SPI||DVdd (max) (V)||-|
|Diff/S.E. Input||S.E. Only||Iavdd (typ) (mA)||0.9|
|Internal Vref (nominal) (V)||-||Idvdd (typ) (mA)||-|
|External Vref (min) (V)||0||Standby Current (\u03bcA)||-|
|External Vref (max) (V)||5.25||Features||-|
|Unipolar Vin (max) (V)||5.25||Smallest Available Pckg. (max w/pins) (mm2)||15.6|
|Bipolar Vin (max) (\u00b1V)||-||RoHS Available||Yes|
|SNR (dB)||-||Industry Qualified||-|
|SINAD (dB)||70||Oper. Temp. (\u00b0C)||-55 to +125 ,-40 to +85 ,0 to +70|
|THD (dB)||-80||Package/Pins||PDIP/8 ,UMAX/8|
|SFDR (dB)||80||Budgetary Price (See Notes)||$6.70 @1k|
MAX145 data sheet for guidance
MAX14585 Related Products
Ratings and Reviews (0)
- 0 / 5
- 5 Stars 0%
- 4 Stars 0%
- 3 Stars 0%
- 2 Stars 0%
- 1 Stars 0%
Estimated Delivery Time: Oct 29 - Nov 03 days (choose Expedited at checkout).
Shipping & Payment
|Shipping Type||Ship Fee||Lead Time|
$20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
$20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
$20.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
$25.00-$65.00 (0.50 KG)
$25.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
|REGISTERED AIR MAIL||
$2.00-$3.00 (0.10 KG)
Processing Time：Shipping fee depend on different zone and country.
|Terms of payment||Hand Fee||Payment Site|
charge US$30.00 banking fee.
charge 4.0% service fee.
charge 3.5% service fee.
charge US$0.00 banking fee.
charge US$0.00 banking fee.
We provide high quality products, thoughtful service and after sale guarantee
We have rich products, can meet your various needs.
Minimum order quantity starts from 1pcs.
Lowest international shipping fee starts from US$2.00.
90 days quality guarantee for all products.
Step6:bar-code shipping tag
All the products will packing in anti-staticbag. Ship with ESD antistatic protection.
Outside ESD packing’s lable will use ourcompany’s information: Part Mumber, Brand and Quantity.
We will inspect all the goods before shipment,ensure all the products at good condition and ensure the parts are new originalmatch datasheet.
After all the goods are ensure no problems afterpacking, we will packing safely and send by global express. It exhibitsexcellent puncture and tear resistance along with good seal integrity.
1.We provide 90 days warranty.
2.If some of the items you received aren't of perfect quality, we would resiponsibly arrange your refund or replacement. But the items must remain their orginal condition.
- Q: What are the advantages of buying from Jotrin?
Jotrin is your second procurement department of the electronic components. The platform has supported by over 1000 original factories and authorized agents,
over 10 years of experience in the electronic components area.
Jotrin is aiming to help these manufacturers, EMS, PCBA clients offer a whole BOM solution with the assistant of their professional BOM team and Intelligent BOM software.
We can help you:
1. Do the cost down for your current regular orders.
2. Decrease your suppliers' management costs and suppliers' qty.
3. Improve your efficiency, we can offer the whole BOM one-stop supply chain service.
- Q: How can Jotrin guarantee to be the original manufacturers or the agents?
- We have a professional business development department to strictly examine and verify the qualifications of the original manufacturers and the agents. All the suppliers must pass the qualification examination before putting their materials on the shelves; We pay more attention to the channel and quality of products than any other customers, we are strict with supplier audit, you can rest assured that choice.
- Q: What are the business hours of Jotrin?
Although we accept quotation requests and orders anytime 24 hours a day regardless of business days and hours, we provide quotations and process orders during business time.
Business Hours: Monday - Friday 9:00am - 9:00pm (GMT+8)
- Q: Is the inventory and price seen on the platform accurate?
- Inventory fluidity big, unable to update in time, it will be updated periodically within 24 hours. After placing the order, it is suggested to confirm the order with the supplier or the online customer service of Jotrin before paying.
- Q: Can I place an order offline?
Yes. We accept offline orders.
You can contact our customer service representatives to help you customize your requirements.
If you'd like to submit your purchase orders via email, please send us a note to email@example.com. One of our customer service representatives will help you.
- Q: What forms of payment can I use in Jotrin?
- TT Bank, Western Union, Paypal, and Escrow is all acceptable.
- Q: How is the shipping arranged?
- Customers can choose industry-leading freight companies, including DHL, FedEx, UPS, TNT, and Registered Mail. No shipment handling charges be included.
- Q: How can I track my package?
- Once your order has been processed for shipment, our sales will send you an e-mail advising you of the shipping status of your order and its tracking number, if applicable. When the tracking numbers are present, you can click on the link and it will take you directly to the carriers' website so that you can track your order. Note: It may take up to 24 hours before carriers will display tracking information.
- Q: When can I receive my package？
- In normal conditions, Express delivery needs 3-5 days, Registered Mail needs 25-60 days.
- Q: What is the process for returns or replacement?
All goods will implement Pre-Shipment Inspection (PSI), selected at random from all batches of your order to do a systematic inspection before arranging the shipment. If there is something wrong with the product we delivered, we will accept the replacement or return of the product only when all of the below conditions are fulfilled:
(1)There are any problems with the product we delivered, such as a deficiency in quantity, delivery of wrong items, and apparent external defects (breakage and rust, etc.), and we acknowledge such problems.
(2)We are informed of the defect described above within 90 days after the delivery of the product.
(3)The product is unused and only in the original unpacked packaging.
Two processes to return the products:
(1)Inform us within 90 days
(2)Obtain Requesting Return Authorizations
More details about return electronic components please see our Return & Change Policy
- Q: How to contact us and get support?
- Need any After-Sales service, please feel free contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1.SMARTER LIGHTING FOR THEM, NEW OPPORTUNITIES FOR YOU
- 2.Maxim electronics components family
- 3.Some electronic components manufactured by Maxim Integrated
- 4.UNIVERSAL INPUT REFERENCE DESIGN PROVIDES ACCURACY AND FLEXIBILITY FOR INDUSTRIAL SENSORS
- 5.Maxim Releases Complete Isolated RS-485 Module Transceiver_MAXM22511
- 6.Maxim Announces Newest Secure Microcontroller with 50% Package Size Reduction
MAX24288 IEEE 1588 Clock And Packet Timestamper And 1Gbps Parallel-to-Serial MII Converter
MAX9025 UCSP, 1.8V, Nanopower, Beyond-the-Rails Comparators With/Without Reference
MAX1425 10-Bit, 20Msps ADC
LTC6946 Ultralow Noise and Spurious 0.37GHz to 5.7GHz Integer-N Synthesizer with Integrated VCO
AL8807 LED driver reduces EMI in low cost lamps
SKY13353-337LF 0.5�3.0 GHz DPDT Diversity Switch