Single, Dual and Quad, 1.8V, 13uA Precision Rail-to-Rail Op Amps
Request for Quotation
LT6000IDCB Product Details
The LT6000/LT6001/LT6002 are single, dual and quad precision rail-to-rail input and output operational amplifiers. Designed to maximize battery life in always-on applications, the devices will operate on supplies down to 1.8V while drawing only 13µA quiescient current. The low supply current and low voltage operation is combined with precision specifications; input offset is guaranteed less than 600µV. The performance on 1.8V supplies is fully specified and guaranteed over temperature. A shutdown feature available in the LT6000IDCB and the 10-lead dual LT6001 version can be used to extend battery life by allowing the amplifiers to be switched off during periods of inactivity.
The LT6000IDCB is available in a tiny, dual fine pitch leadless DFN package. The LT6001 is available in the 8-pin MSOP package; a 10-lead version with the shutdown feature is available in DFN package. The quad LT6002 is available in the 16-pin SSOP package and the 16-pin DFN package. These devices are specified over the commercial and industrial temperature range.
- Ideal for Battery-Powered Applications
- Low Voltage: 1.8V to 16V Operation
- Low Current: 16µA/Amplifier Max
- Small Packages: DFN, MSOP, SSOP
- Shutdown to 1.5µA Max (LT6000, LT6001DD)
- Low Offset Voltage: 600µV Max
- Rail-to-Rail Input and Output
- Fully Specified on 1.8V and 5V Supplies
- Operating Temperature Range: –40°C to 85°C
- Single Available in DFNDual Available in MSOP and DFNQuad Available in SSOP and DFN
- Gas Sensing
- Portable Instrumentation
- Battery- or Solar-Powered Systems
- Low Voltage Signal Processing
- Micropower Active Filters
- Amplifier Type
- General Purpose
- Number of Circuits
- Output Type
- Slew Rate
- Gain Bandwidth Product
- Current Input Bias
- Voltage Input Offset
- Current Supply
- Current Output / Channel
- Voltage Supply, Single/Dual (??)
- 1.8V ~ 18V
- Operating Temperature
- -40??C ~ 85??C
- Mounting Type
- Surface Mount
- Package / Case
- 6-WFDFN Exposed Pad
- Supplier Device Package
- 6-DFN (2x3)
LT6000 Technical Documentation/Data sheet
LT6000IDCB Related Products
Ratings and Reviews
- 0 / 5
- 5 Stars 0%
- 4 Stars 0%
- 3 Stars 0%
- 2 Stars 0%
- 1 Stars 0%
Estimated Delivery Time: Apr 18 - Apr 23 days (choose Expedited at checkout).
Shipping & Payment
- Shipping Type
- Ship Fee
- Lead Time
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 3-7 days
- $20.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$65.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 5-14 days
- REGISTERED AIR MAIL
- $2.00-$3.00 (0.10 KG)
- 7-30 days
Processing Time：Shipping fee depend on different zone and country.
- Terms of payment
- Hand Fee
- Wire Transfer
- charge US$30.00 banking fee.
- charge 4.0% service fee.
- Credit Card
- charge 3.5% service fee.
- Western Union
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
- Money Gram
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
We provide high quality products, thoughtful service and after sale guarantee
We have rich products, can meet your various needs.
Minimum order quantity starts from 1pcs.
Lowest international shipping fee starts from US$2.00.
90 days quality guarantee for all products.
Step2: Vacuum Packaging
Step3: Anti-Static Bag
Step4: Individual Packaging
Step5: Packaging Boxes
Step6: Bar-Code Shipping Tag
All the products will packing in anti-staticbag. Ship with ESD antistatic protection.
Outside ESD packing’s lable will use ourcompany’s information: Part Mumber, Brand and Quantity.
We will inspect all the goods before shipment,ensure all the products at good condition and ensure the parts are new originalmatch datasheet.
After all the goods are ensure no problems afterpacking, we will packing safely and send by global express. It exhibitsexcellent puncture and tear resistance along with good seal integrity.
1.We provide 90 days warranty.
2.If some of the items you received aren't of perfect quality, we would resiponsibly arrange your refund or replacement. But the items must remain their orginal condition.
- Q: How does Jotrin guarantee that LT6000IDCB is the original manufacturer or agent of LINEAR?
- We have a professional business development department to strictly test and verify the qualifications of LINEAR original manufacturers and agents. All LINEAR suppliers must pass the qualification review before they can publish their LT6000IDCB devices; we pay more attention to the channels and quality of LT6000IDCB products than any other customer. We strictly implement supplier audits, so you can purchase with confidence.
- Q: How to find the detailed information of LT6000IDCB chips? Including LINEAR original factory information, tubes application, LT6000IDCB pictures?
- You can use Jotrin's intelligent search engine, or filter by Operational Amplifiers (Op Amps) ; Rail-to-Rail Op Amps category, or find it through Linear Technology Corp. (ADI) Information page.
- Q: Are the LINEAR's LT6000IDCB price and stock displayed on the platform accurate?
- The LINEAR's inventory fluctuates greatly and cannot be updated in time, it will be updated periodically within 24 hours. After submitting an order for LT6000IDCB, it is recommended to confirm the order with Jotrin salesperson or online customer service before payment.
- Q: Can I place an order offline?
Yes. We accept offline orders.
We can provide order placement service. You only need to log in, click "My Orders" to enter the transaction management, and you will see the "Order Details" interface. After checking it, select all and click "Place Order". In addition, you can enjoy coupons or other selected gifts when placing orders online.
- Q: What forms of payment can I use in Jotrin?
- TT Bank, Paypal, Credit Card, Western Union, and Escrow is all acceptable.
- Q: How is the shipping arranged and track my package?
Customers can choose industry-leading freight companies, including DHL, FedEx, UPS, TNT, and Registered Mail.
Once your order has been processed for shipment, our sales will send you an e-mail advising you of the shipping status and tracking number.
Note: It may take up to 24 hours before carriers will display tracking information. In normal conditions, Express delivery needs 3-5 days, Registered Mail needs 25-60 days.
- Q: What is the process for returns or replacement of LT6000IDCB?
All goods will implement Pre-Shipment Inspection (PSI), selected at random from all batches of your order to do a systematic inspection before arranging the shipment.
If there is something wrong with the LT6000IDCB we delivered, we will accept the replacement or return of the LT6000IDCB only when all of the below conditions are fulfilled:
(1)Such as a deficiency in quantity, delivery of wrong items, and apparent external defects (breakage and rust, etc.), and we acknowledge such problems.
(2)We are informed of the defect described above within 90 days after the delivery of LT6000IDCB.
(3)The LT6000IDCB is unused and only in the original unpacked packaging.
Two processes to return the products:
(1)Inform us within 90 days
(2)Obtain Requesting Return Authorizations
More details about return electronic components please see our Return & Change Policy.
- Q: How to contact us and get support, such as LT6000IDCB datasheet pdf, LT6000 pin diagram?
- Need any After-Sales service, please feel free contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Linear Technology Corp. (ADI)
- 1.Buck-boost charge pump offered in MP-grade temperature range
- 2.Robust 140V VIN, 400mA Step-Down Regulator for Industrial, Telecom and Automotive Environments
- 3. Analog Devices new product_the AD9173
- 4.Linear Technology's latest products DC2257A
- 5.DC/DC controller drives over 250W of LED power
- 6.Multicell battery gas gauge makes direct measurements of 3.6V to 20V battery stacks
LT5537EDDB Wide Dynamic Range RF/IF Log Detector; Package: DD PAK; No of Pins: 8;...
LT5581IDDB RF Detector LT5581 - 6GHz RMS Power Detector with 40dB Dynamic Range
LT5557EUF to 3.8GHz 3.3V High Linearity Downconverting RF Mixer
LT5538IDD IC RF POWER DETECTOR 8-DFN
LT5534ESC6#TRPBF LT5534 - 50MHz to 3GHz RF Power Detector with 60dB Dynamic Range; Pack...
LT5538IDD#PBF LT5538 - 40MHz to 3.8GHz RF Power Detector with 75dB Dynamic Range; Pa...