4.5A, 500kHz Step-Down Switching Regulator
Request for Quotation
LT1374IS8-5 Product Details
The LT1374IS8-5 is a 500kHz monolithic buck mode switching regulator. A 4.5A switch is included on the die along with all the necessary oscillator, control and logic circuitry. High switching frequency allows a considerable reduction in the size of external components. The topology is current mode for fast transient response and good loop stability. Both fixed output voltage and adjustable parts are available.
A special high speed bipolar process and new design techniques achieve high efficiency at high switching frequency. Efficiency is maintained over a wide output current range by using the output to bias the circuitry and by utilizing a supply boost capacitor to saturate the power switch.
The LT1374IS8-5 is available in standard 7-pin DD, TO-220, fused lead SO-8 and 16-pin exposed pad TSSOP packages. Full cycle-by-cycle short-circuit protection and thermal shutdown are provided. Standard surface mount external parts may be used, including the inductor and capacitors. There is the optional function of shutdown or synchronization. A shutdown signal reduces supply current to 20µA. Synchronization allows an external logic level signal to increase the internal oscillator from 580kHz to 1MHz.
- Constant 500kHz Switching Frequency
- High Power 16-Pin TSSOP Package Available
- Uses All Surface Mount Components
- Inductor Size Reduced to 1.8µH
- Saturating Switch Design: 0.07Ω
- Effective Supply Current: 2.5mA
- Shutdown Current: 20µA
- Cycle-by-Cycle Current Limiting
- Easily Synchronizable
- Portable Computers
- Battery-Powered Systems
- Battery Chargers
- Distributed Power
- Number of Outputs
- Vinmin | V
- Vinmax | V
- Output Currenttyp | A
- Vout Mintyp | V
- EMI Features
LT1374 Technical Documentation/Data sheet
LT1374IS8-5 Related Products
Ratings and Reviews
- 0 / 5
- 5 Stars 0%
- 4 Stars 0%
- 3 Stars 0%
- 2 Stars 0%
- 1 Stars 0%
Estimated Delivery Time: Dec 11 - Dec 16 days (choose Expedited at checkout).
Shipping & Payment
- Shipping Type
- Ship Fee
- Lead Time
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 3-7 days
- $20.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$65.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 5-14 days
- REGISTERED AIR MAIL
- $2.00-$3.00 (0.10 KG)
- 7-30 days
Processing Time：Shipping fee depend on different zone and country.
- Terms of payment
- Hand Fee
- Wire Transfer
- charge US$30.00 banking fee.
- charge 4.0% service fee.
- Credit Card
- charge 3.5% service fee.
- Western Union
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
- Money Gram
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
We provide high quality products, thoughtful service and after sale guarantee
We have rich products, can meet your various needs.
Minimum order quantity starts from 1pcs.
Lowest international shipping fee starts from US$2.00.
90 days quality guarantee for all products.
Step2: Vacuum Packaging
Step3: Anti-Static Bag
Step4: Individual Packaging
Step5: Packaging Boxes
Step6: Bar-Code Shipping Tag
All the products will packing in anti-staticbag. Ship with ESD antistatic protection.
Outside ESD packing’s lable will use ourcompany’s information: Part Mumber, Brand and Quantity.
We will inspect all the goods before shipment,ensure all the products at good condition and ensure the parts are new originalmatch datasheet.
After all the goods are ensure no problems afterpacking, we will packing safely and send by global express. It exhibitsexcellent puncture and tear resistance along with good seal integrity.
1.The electronic components you purchase include 365 Days Warranty, We guarantee product quality.
2.If some of the items you received aren't of perfect quality, we would resiponsibly arrange your refund or replacement. But the items must remain their orginal condition.
- Q: How does Jotrin guarantee that LT1374IS8-5 is the original manufacturer or agent of ADI?
- We have a professional business development department to strictly test and verify the qualifications of ADI original manufacturers and agents. All ADI suppliers must pass the qualification review before they can publish their LT1374IS8-5 devices; we pay more attention to the channels and quality of LT1374IS8-5 products than any other customer. We strictly implement supplier audits, so you can purchase with confidence.
- Q: How to find the detailed information of LT1374IS8-5 chips? Including ADI original factory information, Step-Down (Buck) Regulators ; Internal Power Switch Buck application, LT1374IS8-5 pictures?
- You can use Jotrin's intelligent search engine, or filter by Step-Down (Buck) Regulators ; Internal Power Switch Buck category, or find it through Analog Devices, Inc Information page.
- Q: Are the ADI's LT1374IS8-5 price and stock displayed on the platform accurate?
- The ADI's inventory fluctuates greatly and cannot be updated in time, it will be updated periodically within 24 hours. After submitting an order for LT1374IS8-5, it is recommended to confirm the order with Jotrin salesperson or online customer service before payment.
- Q: Can I place an order offline?
Yes. We accept offline orders.
We can provide order placement service. You only need to log in, click "My Orders" to enter the transaction management, and you will see the "Order Details" interface. After checking it, select all and click "Place Order". In addition, you can enjoy coupons or other selected gifts when placing orders online.
- Q: What forms of payment can I use in Jotrin?
- TT Bank, Paypal, Credit Card, Western Union, and Escrow is all acceptable.
- Q: How is the shipping arranged and track my package?
Customers can choose industry-leading freight companies, including DHL, FedEx, UPS, TNT, and Registered Mail.
Once your order has been processed for shipment, our sales will send you an e-mail advising you of the shipping status and tracking number.
Note: It may take up to 24 hours before carriers will display tracking information. In normal conditions, Express delivery needs 3-5 days, Registered Mail needs 25-60 days.
- Q: What is the process for returns or replacement of LT1374IS8-5?
All goods will implement Pre-Shipment Inspection (PSI), selected at random from all batches of your order to do a systematic inspection before arranging the shipment.
If there is something wrong with the LT1374IS85 we delivered, we will accept the replacement or return of the LT1374IS8-5 only when all of the below conditions are fulfilled:
(1)Such as a deficiency in quantity, delivery of wrong items, and apparent external defects (breakage and rust, etc.), and we acknowledge such problems.
(2)We are informed of the defect described above within 90 days after the delivery of LT1374IS8-5.
(3)The LT1374IS8-5 is unused and only in the original unpacked packaging.
Two processes to return the products:
(1)Inform us within 90 days
(2)Obtain Requesting Return Authorizations
More details about return electronic components please see our Return & Change Policy.
- Q: How to contact us and get support, such as LT1374IS8-5 datasheet pdf, LT1374 pin diagram?
- Need any After-Sales service, please feel free contact us: email@example.com
Analog Devices, Inc
- 1.OP07 Operational Amplifier IC: Pinout, Datasheet & Its Application
- 2.Top 10 Op-Amp ICs of 2023: Your Ultimate Selection Guide
- 3.LM1458 Dual Operational Amplifier: Pinout, Datasheet, and Equivalent
- 4.LM358 Dual Op-Amp: Pinout, Datasheet and Working
- 5.Instrumentation Amplifier Example, Circuit Diagram, Advantages, and Applications
- 6.EMI Reduction Through Spread Spectrum FM Technology
LT1370CR#PBF Conv DC-DC 2.4V to 30V Non-Inv/Inv/Step Up/Step Down Single-Out 1.245V...
LT1370HVCT7 Conv DC-DC 2.4V to 30V Non-Inv/Inv/Step Up/Step Down Single-Out 1.245V...
LT1371CR Conv DC-DC 2.4V to 30V Non-Inv/Inv/Step Up/Step Down Single-Out 1.245V...
LT1371ISW Conv DC-DC 2.4V to 30V Non-Inv/Inv/Step Up/Step Down Single-Out 1.245V...
LT1372CS8 Conv DC-DC 2.7V to 25V Non-Inv/Inv/Step Up/Step Down Single-Out 1.245V...
LT1372HVCS8#PBF Conv DC-DC 2.7V to 25V Non-Inv/Inv/Step Up/Step Down Single-Out 2.7A 8...