Circuit Breaker Thermal 2Pole 20A 250VAC/50VDC
|Manufacturer :||Analog Devices, Inc|
|Product Categories :||Operational Amplifiers(General Purpose)|
|Datasheet:||LT1356CS Datasheet (PDF)|
|RoHs Status:||Lead free / RoHS Compliant|
Request for Quotation
LT1356CS Product Details
■12MHz Gain Bandwidth
■400V/us Slew Rate
■1.25mA Maximum Supply Current per Amplifier Unity-Gain Stable
■C-LoadTM Op Amp Drives All Capacitive Loads
■10nV/vHz Input Noise Voltage
■800uV Maximum Input Offset Voltage
■300nA Maximum Input Bias Current
■70nA Maximum Input Offset Current
■12V/mV Minimum DC Gain, Ri=1k
■230ns Settling Time to 0.1%,10V Step
■280ns Settling Time to 0.01%,10V Step
■±12VMinimum Output Swing into 5002
■±2.75V Minimum Output Swing into 150Ω
■Specified at ±2.5V,±5V, and ±15V
■Data Acquisition Systems
The LTe1355/LT1356CS are dual and quad low power high speed operational amplifiers with outstanding AC and DC performance.The amplifiers feature much lower supply currentand higher slew rate than devices with comparable bandwidth.The circuit topology is a voltage feedbackamplifier with matched high impedance inputs and the slewing performance of a current feedback amplifier.The high slew rate and single stage design provide excellentsettling characteristics which make the circuit an idealchoice for data acquisition systems.Each output drives a 5002load to ±12V with±15V supplies and a 1502 load to ±2.75Von±5V supplies.The amplifiers are stable with any capacitive load making them useful in buffer applications.
The LT1355/LT1356CS are members of a family of fast, high performance amplifiers using this unique topology and employing Linear Technology Corporation's advanced bipolar complementary processing. For a single amplifierversion of the LT1355/LT1356CS see the LT1354 data sheet.
For higher bandwidth devices with higher supply currents see the LT1357 through LT1365 data sheets. Bandwidths of 25MHz,50MHz, and 70MHz are available with 2mA, 4mA, and 6mA of supply current per amplifier. Singles, duals, and quads of each amplifier are available.
- 12MHz Gain Bandwidth
- 400V/μs Slew Rate
- 1.25mA Maximum Supply Current per Amplifier
- Unity-Gain Stable
- C-Load™ Op Amp Drives All Capacitive Loads
- 10nV/√Hz Input Noise Voltage
- 800μV Maximum Input Offset Voltage
- 300nA Maximum Input Bias Current
- 70nA Maximum Input Offset Current
- 12V/mV Minimum DC Gain, RL = 1k
- 230ns Settling Time to 0.1%, 10V Step
- 280ns Settling Time to 0.01%, 10V Step
- ±12V Minimum Output Swing into 500Ω
- ±2.75V Minimum Output Swing into 150Ω
- Specified at ±2.5V, ±5V, and ±15V
- Wideband Amplifiers
- Active Filters
- Data Acquisition Systems
- Photodiode Amplifiers
- Number of Circuits
- Number of Channels
- Slew Rate
- 400 V/μs
- Gain Bandwidth Product
- 12.0 MHz
- Product Lifecycle Status
- Mounting Style
- Surface Mount
- Number of Pins
- Lead Free Status
- Contains Lead
LT1356 Technical Documentation/Data sheet
LT1356CS Related Products
Ratings and Reviews (1)
- 5 / 5
- 5 Stars 100%
- 4 Stars 0%
- 3 Stars 0%
- 2 Stars 0%
- 1 Stars 0%
Sie sind der Bitte nachgekommen, den Versand zusammenzufassen. Positiv!
Estimated Delivery Time: Jun 15 - Jun 20 days (choose Expedited at checkout).
Shipping & Payment
- Shipping Type
- Ship Fee
- Lead Time
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 3-7 days
- $20.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$65.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 5-14 days
- REGISTERED AIR MAIL
- $2.00-$3.00 (0.10 KG)
- 7-30 days
Processing Time：Shipping fee depend on different zone and country.
- Terms of payment
- Hand Fee
- Wire Transfer
- charge US$30.00 banking fee.
- charge 4.0% service fee.
- Credit Card
- charge 3.5% service fee.
- Western Union
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
- Money Gram
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
We provide high quality products, thoughtful service and after sale guarantee
We have rich products, can meet your various needs.
Minimum order quantity starts from 1pcs.
Lowest international shipping fee starts from US$2.00.
90 days quality guarantee for all products.
Step2: Vacuum Packaging
Step3: Anti-Static Bag
Step4: Individual Packaging
Step5: Packaging Boxes
Step6: Bar-Code Shipping Tag
All the products will packing in anti-staticbag. Ship with ESD antistatic protection.
Outside ESD packing’s lable will use ourcompany’s information: Part Mumber, Brand and Quantity.
We will inspect all the goods before shipment,ensure all the products at good condition and ensure the parts are new originalmatch datasheet.
After all the goods are ensure no problems afterpacking, we will packing safely and send by global express. It exhibitsexcellent puncture and tear resistance along with good seal integrity.
1.The electronic components you purchase include 365 Days Warranty, We guarantee product quality.
2.If some of the items you received aren't of perfect quality, we would resiponsibly arrange your refund or replacement. But the items must remain their orginal condition.
- Q: How does Jotrin guarantee that LT1356CS is the original manufacturer or agent of ADI?
- We have a professional business development department to strictly test and verify the qualifications of ADI original manufacturers and agents. All ADI suppliers must pass the qualification review before they can publish their LT1356CS devices; we pay more attention to the channels and quality of LT1356CS products than any other customer. We strictly implement supplier audits, so you can purchase with confidence.
- Q: How to find the detailed information of LT1356CS chips? Including ADI original factory information, Operational Amplifiers(General Purpose) application, LT1356CS pictures?
- You can use Jotrin's intelligent search engine, or filter by Operational Amplifiers (Op Amps) ; Low Power Op Amps (≤ 1mA/amp) category, or find it through Analog Devices, Inc Information page.
- Q: Are the ADI's LT1356CS price and stock displayed on the platform accurate?
- The ADI's inventory fluctuates greatly and cannot be updated in time, it will be updated periodically within 24 hours. After submitting an order for LT1356CS, it is recommended to confirm the order with Jotrin salesperson or online customer service before payment.
- Q: Can I place an order offline?
Yes. We accept offline orders.
We can provide order placement service. You only need to log in, click "My Orders" to enter the transaction management, and you will see the "Order Details" interface. After checking it, select all and click "Place Order". In addition, you can enjoy coupons or other selected gifts when placing orders online.
- Q: What forms of payment can I use in Jotrin?
- TT Bank, Paypal, Credit Card, Western Union, and Escrow is all acceptable.
- Q: How is the shipping arranged and track my package?
Customers can choose industry-leading freight companies, including DHL, FedEx, UPS, TNT, and Registered Mail.
Once your order has been processed for shipment, our sales will send you an e-mail advising you of the shipping status and tracking number.
Note: It may take up to 24 hours before carriers will display tracking information. In normal conditions, Express delivery needs 3-5 days, Registered Mail needs 25-60 days.
- Q: What is the process for returns or replacement of LT1356CS?
All goods will implement Pre-Shipment Inspection (PSI), selected at random from all batches of your order to do a systematic inspection before arranging the shipment.
If there is something wrong with the LT1356CS we delivered, we will accept the replacement or return of the LT1356CS only when all of the below conditions are fulfilled:
(1)Such as a deficiency in quantity, delivery of wrong items, and apparent external defects (breakage and rust, etc.), and we acknowledge such problems.
(2)We are informed of the defect described above within 90 days after the delivery of LT1356CS.
(3)The LT1356CS is unused and only in the original unpacked packaging.
Two processes to return the products:
(1)Inform us within 90 days
(2)Obtain Requesting Return Authorizations
More details about return electronic components please see our Return & Change Policy.
- Q: How to contact us and get support, such as LT1356CS datasheet pdf, LT1356 pin diagram?
- Need any After-Sales service, please feel free contact us: email@example.com
Analog Devices, Inc
- 1.EMI Reduction Through Spread Spectrum FM Technology
- 2.Analog Devices' electronic part number naming conventions
- 3.AD9833 chip realizes programmable telemetry signal source
- 4.Digital-to-Analog Converter supports smartphone testing.
- 5.D/A Converter optimizes television viewing experience.
- 6.Multicore Processors optimize audio system applications.
LT1354CN8 OP AMP, 12MHZ, 400V/uS, Slew Rate:400V/ s, Supply Voltage Range: 2.5V ...
LT1355CS8 High Speed Operational Amplifiers LT1355 - Dual 12MHz, 400V/- s Op Amp...
LT1355CS8#PBF Operational Amplifier, Dual, 2 Amplifier, 12 MHz, 400 V/µs, ± 2.5V to ...
LT1328 Octal D-Type Transparent Latches With 3-State Outputs 20-SOIC 0 to 70
LT1339 High Voltage, Current Mode Switching Regulator Controller
LT1356CN Fuse Holder 15A 32V Pin Through Hole