IC REG BOOST 3.3V/5V 0.1A 8MSOP
|Manufacturer :||Analog Devices, Inc|
|Product Categories :||Step-Up (Boost) Regulators ; Micropower Boost|
|Datasheet:||LT1307BCMS8 Datasheet (PDF)|
|RoHs Status:||Lead free/RoHS Compliant|
Request for Quotation
LT1307BCMS8 Product Details
n Uses Small Ceramic Capacitorsn 50mA Quiescent Current (LT1307)
n 1mA Quiescent Current (LT1307B)
n Operates with VIN as Low as 1V
n 600kHz Fixed Frequency Operation
n Starts into Full Load
n Low Shutdown Current: 3mA
n Low-Battery Detector
n 3.3V at 75mA from a Single Cell
n Automatic Burst Mode® Operation at
Light Load (LT1307)
n Continuous Switching at Light Load (LT1307B)
n Low VCESAT Switch: 295mV at 500mA
n Cordless Telephones
n GPS Receivers
n Battery Backup
n Portable Electronic Equipment
n Glucose Meters
n Diagnostic Medical Instrumentation
The LT®1307/LT1307BCMS8 are micropower, fixed frequency DC/DC converters that operate from an input voltage as low as 1V. First in the industry to achieve true current mode PWM performance from a single cell supply, the LT1307 features automatic shifting to power saving Burst Mode operation at light loads. High efficiency is maintained over a broad 100mA to 100mA load range. The LT1307BCMS8 does not shift into Burst Mode operation at light loads, eliminating low frequency output ripple at the expense of light load efficiency. The devices contain a lowbattery detector with a 200mV reference and shut down to less than 5mA. No load quiescent current of the LT1307 is 50mA and the internal NPN power switch handles a 500mA current with a voltage drop of just 295mV.
Unlike competitive devices, large electrolytic capacitors are not required with the LT1307/LT1307BCMS8 in single cell applications. The high frequency (600kHz) switching allowsthe use of tiny surface mount multilayer ceramic (MLC) capacitors along with small surface mount inductors.The devices work with just 10mF of output capacitance and require only 1mF of input bypassing.
The LT1307/LT1307BCMS8 are available in 8-lead MSOP, PDIP and SO packages.
- Uses Small Ceramic Capacitors
- 50µA Quiescent Current (LT1307)
- 1mA Quiescent Current (LT1307B)
- Operates with VIN as Low as 1V
- 600kHz Fixed Frequency Operation
- Starts into Full Load
- Low Shutdown Current: 3µA
- Low-Battery Detector
- 3.3V at 75mA from a Single Cell
- Automatic Burst Mode® Operation at Light Load (LT1307)
- Continuous Switching at Light Load (LT1307B)
- Low VCESAT Switch: 295mV at 500mA
- Cordless Telephones
- GPS Receivers
- Battery Backup
- Portable Electronic Equipment
- Glucose Meters
- Diagnostic Medical Instrumentation
- Number of Outputs
- Vinmin | V
- Vinmax | V
- Switch Currenttyp | A
- Vout Maxtyp | V
- Isupplytyp | A
LT1307B Technical Documentation/Data sheet
LT1307BCMS8 Related Products
Ratings and Reviews (1)
- 5 / 5
- 5 Stars 100%
- 4 Stars 0%
- 3 Stars 0%
- 2 Stars 0%
- 1 Stars 0%
smooth transaction thanks ken
Estimated Delivery Time: Jun 14 - Jun 19 days (choose Expedited at checkout).
Shipping & Payment
- Shipping Type
- Ship Fee
- Lead Time
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 3-7 days
- $20.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$65.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 5-14 days
- REGISTERED AIR MAIL
- $2.00-$3.00 (0.10 KG)
- 7-30 days
Processing Time：Shipping fee depend on different zone and country.
- Terms of payment
- Hand Fee
- Wire Transfer
- charge US$30.00 banking fee.
- charge 4.0% service fee.
- Credit Card
- charge 3.5% service fee.
- Western Union
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
- Money Gram
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
We provide high quality products, thoughtful service and after sale guarantee
We have rich products, can meet your various needs.
Minimum order quantity starts from 1pcs.
Lowest international shipping fee starts from US$2.00.
90 days quality guarantee for all products.
Step2: Vacuum Packaging
Step3: Anti-Static Bag
Step4: Individual Packaging
Step5: Packaging Boxes
Step6: Bar-Code Shipping Tag
All the products will packing in anti-staticbag. Ship with ESD antistatic protection.
Outside ESD packing’s lable will use ourcompany’s information: Part Mumber, Brand and Quantity.
We will inspect all the goods before shipment,ensure all the products at good condition and ensure the parts are new originalmatch datasheet.
After all the goods are ensure no problems afterpacking, we will packing safely and send by global express. It exhibitsexcellent puncture and tear resistance along with good seal integrity.
1.The electronic components you purchase include 365 Days Warranty, We guarantee product quality.
2.If some of the items you received aren't of perfect quality, we would resiponsibly arrange your refund or replacement. But the items must remain their orginal condition.
- Q: How does Jotrin guarantee that LT1307BCMS8 is the original manufacturer or agent of ADI?
- We have a professional business development department to strictly test and verify the qualifications of ADI original manufacturers and agents. All ADI suppliers must pass the qualification review before they can publish their LT1307BCMS8 devices; we pay more attention to the channels and quality of LT1307BCMS8 products than any other customer. We strictly implement supplier audits, so you can purchase with confidence.
- Q: How to find the detailed information of LT1307BCMS8 chips? Including ADI original factory information, Step-Up (Boost) Regulators ; Micropower Boost application, LT1307BCMS8 pictures?
- You can use Jotrin's intelligent search engine, or filter by Step-Up (Boost) Regulators ; Micropower Boost category, or find it through Analog Devices, Inc Information page.
- Q: Are the ADI's LT1307BCMS8 price and stock displayed on the platform accurate?
- The ADI's inventory fluctuates greatly and cannot be updated in time, it will be updated periodically within 24 hours. After submitting an order for LT1307BCMS8, it is recommended to confirm the order with Jotrin salesperson or online customer service before payment.
- Q: Can I place an order offline?
Yes. We accept offline orders.
We can provide order placement service. You only need to log in, click "My Orders" to enter the transaction management, and you will see the "Order Details" interface. After checking it, select all and click "Place Order". In addition, you can enjoy coupons or other selected gifts when placing orders online.
- Q: What forms of payment can I use in Jotrin?
- TT Bank, Paypal, Credit Card, Western Union, and Escrow is all acceptable.
- Q: How is the shipping arranged and track my package?
Customers can choose industry-leading freight companies, including DHL, FedEx, UPS, TNT, and Registered Mail.
Once your order has been processed for shipment, our sales will send you an e-mail advising you of the shipping status and tracking number.
Note: It may take up to 24 hours before carriers will display tracking information. In normal conditions, Express delivery needs 3-5 days, Registered Mail needs 25-60 days.
- Q: What is the process for returns or replacement of LT1307BCMS8?
All goods will implement Pre-Shipment Inspection (PSI), selected at random from all batches of your order to do a systematic inspection before arranging the shipment.
If there is something wrong with the LT1307BCMS8 we delivered, we will accept the replacement or return of the LT1307BCMS8 only when all of the below conditions are fulfilled:
(1)Such as a deficiency in quantity, delivery of wrong items, and apparent external defects (breakage and rust, etc.), and we acknowledge such problems.
(2)We are informed of the defect described above within 90 days after the delivery of LT1307BCMS8.
(3)The LT1307BCMS8 is unused and only in the original unpacked packaging.
Two processes to return the products:
(1)Inform us within 90 days
(2)Obtain Requesting Return Authorizations
More details about return electronic components please see our Return & Change Policy.
- Q: How to contact us and get support, such as LT1307BCMS8 datasheet pdf, LT1307B pin diagram?
- Need any After-Sales service, please feel free contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Analog Devices, Inc
- 1.EMI Reduction Through Spread Spectrum FM Technology
- 2.Analog Devices' electronic part number naming conventions
- 3.AD9833 chip realizes programmable telemetry signal source
- 4.Digital-to-Analog Converter supports smartphone testing.
- 5.D/A Converter optimizes television viewing experience.
- 6.Multicore Processors optimize audio system applications.
LT1260CN Low Cost Dual and Triple 130MHz Current Feedback Amplifiers with Shutd...
LT1260CS Low Cost Dual and Triple 130MHz Current Feedback Amplifiers with Shutd...
LT1300CS8#PBF Conv DC-DC 1.8V to 10V Step Up Single-Out 3.3V/5V 0.22A Micropower 8-P...
LT1301CS8 Micropower High Efficiency 5V/12V Step-Up DC/DC Converter for Flash Me...
LT1301IS8#PBF Conv DC-DC 1.8V to 10V Step Up Single-Out 5V/12V 0.12A Micropower 8-Pi...
LT1302 Micropower High Output Current Step-Up Adjustable and Fixed 5V DC/DC C...