IC OPAMP GP 12.5MHz 8SO
Request for Quotation
LT1124AIS8#TRPBF Product Details
The LT1124AIS8#TRPBF dual and LT1125 quad are high performance op amps that offer higher gain, slew rate and bandwidth than the industry standard OP-27 and competing OP‑270/ OP-470 op amps. In addition, the LT1124/LT1125 have lower IB and IOS than the OP-27; lower VOS and noise than the OP-270/OP-470.
In the design, processing and testing of the device, particular attention has been paid to the optimization of the entire distribution of several key parameters. Slew rate, gain bandwidth and 1kHz noise are 100% tested for each individual amplifier. Consequently, the specifications of even the lowest cost grades (the LT1124C and the LT1125C) have been spectacularly improved compared to equivalent grades of competing amplifiers.
Power consumption of the LT1124AIS8#TRPBF is one-half of two OP-27s. Low power and high performance in an 8-pin SO package make the LT1124AIS8#TRPBF a first choice for surface mounted systems and where board space is restricted.
For a decompensated version of these devices, with three times higher slew rate and bandwidth, please see the LT1126/LT1127 data sheet.
- 100% Tested Low Voltage Noise:
- 2.7nV/√Hz Typ
- 4.2nV/√Hz Max
- Slew Rate: 4.5V/μs Typ
- Gain-Bandwidth Product: 12.5MHz Typ
- Offset Voltage,
- Prime Grade: 70μV Max
- Low Grade: 100μV Max
- High Voltage Gain: 5 Million Min
- Supply Current Per Amplifier: 2.75mA Max
- Common Mode Rejection: 112dB Min
- Power Supply Rejection: 116dB Min
- Available in 8-Pin SO Package
- Two and Three Op Amp Instrumentation Amplifiers
- Low Noise Signal Processing
- Active Filters
- Microvolt Accuracy Threshold Detection
- Strain Gauge Amplifiers
- Direct Coupled Audio Gain Stages
- Tape Head Preamplifiers
- Infrared Detectors
|Number of Circuits||2||Mounting Style||Surface Mount|
|Number of Channels||2||Number of Pins||8|
|Slew Rate||4.50 V/μs||Case/Package||SO|
|Gain Bandwidth Product||12.5 MHz||RoHS||Compliant|
|Product Lifecycle Status||Transferred||Lead Free Status||Lead Free|
LT1124 Technical Documentation/Data sheet
LT1124AIS8#TRPBF Related Products
Ratings and Reviews
- 0 / 5
- 5 Stars 0%
- 4 Stars 0%
- 3 Stars 0%
- 2 Stars 0%
- 1 Stars 0%
Estimated Delivery Time: Jan 24 - Jan 29 days (choose Expedited at checkout).
Shipping & Payment
|Shipping Type||Ship Fee||Lead Time|
$20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
$20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
$20.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
$25.00-$65.00 (0.50 KG)
$25.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
|REGISTERED AIR MAIL||
$2.00-$3.00 (0.10 KG)
Processing Time：Shipping fee depend on different zone and country.
|Terms of payment||Hand Fee||Payment Site|
charge US$30.00 banking fee.
charge 4.0% service fee.
charge 3.5% service fee.
charge US$0.00 banking fee.
charge US$0.00 banking fee.
We provide high quality products, thoughtful service and after sale guarantee
We have rich products, can meet your various needs.
Minimum order quantity starts from 1pcs.
Lowest international shipping fee starts from US$2.00.
90 days quality guarantee for all products.
Step6:bar-code shipping tag
All the products will packing in anti-staticbag. Ship with ESD antistatic protection.
Outside ESD packing’s lable will use ourcompany’s information: Part Mumber, Brand and Quantity.
We will inspect all the goods before shipment,ensure all the products at good condition and ensure the parts are new originalmatch datasheet.
After all the goods are ensure no problems afterpacking, we will packing safely and send by global express. It exhibitsexcellent puncture and tear resistance along with good seal integrity.
1.We provide 90 days warranty.
2.If some of the items you received aren't of perfect quality, we would resiponsibly arrange your refund or replacement. But the items must remain their orginal condition.
- Q: How does Jotrin guarantee that LT1124AIS8#TRPBF is the original manufacturer or agent of AD?
- We have a professional business development department to strictly test and verify the qualifications of AD original manufacturers and agents. All AD suppliers must pass the qualification review before they can publish their LT1124AIS8#TRPBF devices; we pay more attention to the channels and quality of LT1124AIS8#TRPBF products than any other customer. We strictly implement supplier audits, so you can purchase with confidence.
- Q: How to find the detailed information of LT1124AIS8#TRPBF chips? Including AD original factory information, Amplifiers,Buffers application, LT1124AIS8#TRPBF pictures?
- You can use Jotrin's intelligent search engine, or filter by Operational Amplifiers (Op Amps) ; Precision Op Amps (Vos ≤1mV & TCVos ≤2uV/C) category, or find it through Analog Devices, Inc Information page.
- Q: Are the AD's LT1124AIS8#TRPBF price and stock displayed on the platform accurate?
- The AD's inventory fluctuates greatly and cannot be updated in time, it will be updated periodically within 24 hours. After submitting an order for LT1124AIS8#TRPBF, it is recommended to confirm the order with Jotrin salesperson or online customer service before payment.
- Q: Can I place an order offline?
Yes. We accept offline orders.
We can provide order placement service. You only need to log in, click "My Orders" to enter the transaction management, and you will see the "Order Details" interface. After checking it, select all and click "Place Order". In addition, you can enjoy coupons or other selected gifts when placing orders online.
- Q: What forms of payment can I use in Jotrin?
- TT Bank, Paypal, Credit Card, Western Union, and Escrow is all acceptable.
- Q: How is the shipping arranged and track my package?
- Customers can choose industry-leading freight companies, including DHL, FedEx, UPS, TNT, and Registered Mail.
Once your order has been processed for shipment, our sales will send you an e-mail advising you of the shipping status and tracking number.
Note: It may take up to 24 hours before carriers will display tracking information. In normal conditions, Express delivery needs 3-5 days, Registered Mail needs 25-60 days.
- Q: What is the process for returns or replacement of LT1124AIS8#TRPBF?
All goods will implement Pre-Shipment Inspection (PSI), selected at random from all batches of your order to do a systematic inspection before arranging the shipment.
If there is something wrong with the LT1124AIS8#TRPBF we delivered, we will accept the replacement or return of the LT1124AIS8#TRPBF only when all of the below conditions are fulfilled:
(1)Such as a deficiency in quantity, delivery of wrong items, and apparent external defects (breakage and rust, etc.), and we acknowledge such problems.
(2)We are informed of the defect described above within 90 days after the delivery of LT1124AIS8#TRPBF.
(3)The LT1124AIS8#TRPBF is unused and only in the original unpacked packaging.
Two processes to return the products:
(1)Inform us within 90 days
(2)Obtain Requesting Return Authorizations
More details about return electronic components please see our Return & Change Policy.
- Q: How to contact us and get support, such as LT1124AIS8#TRPBF datasheet pdf, LT1124 pin diagram?
- Need any After-Sales service, please feel free contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1.Analog Devices' electronic part number naming conventions
- 2.AD9833 chip realizes programmable telemetry signal source
- 3.Digital-to-Analog Converter supports smartphone testing.
- 4.D/A Converter optimizes television viewing experience.
- 5.Multicore Processors optimize audio system applications.
- 6.LVDS Digital Isolators serve in harsh industrial environments.
LTC6268HS6#TRMPBF LINEAR TECHNOLOGY LTC6268HS6#TRMPBF Operational Amplifier, Single, 1 Amplifier, 350MHz, 400V/µs, 3.1V to 5.25V, TSOT-23, 6Pins
LTC6268IS6#TRMPBF LINEAR TECHNOLOGY LTC6268IS6#TRMPBF Operational Amplifier, Single, 1 Amplifier, 350MHz, 400V/µs, 3.1V to 5.25V, TSOT-23, 6Pins
STM32F107VCT7 STMICROELECTRONICS STM32F107VCT7 32Bit Microcontroller, Ethernet MAC, ARM Cortex-M3, 72MHz, 256KB, 64KB, 100Pins, LQFP
LTC7813EUH#PBF LINEAR TECHNOLOGY LTC7813EUH#PBF DC-DC Controller, Synchronous Boost / Buck, 4.5V to 60V, 2 Output, 850kHz, QFN-32
LPC1837JBD144E ARM MCU, LPC Family LPC1800 Series Microcontrollers, ARM Cortex-M3, 32bit, 180 MHz, 1 MB, 136 KB
STM32F746ZET6 ARM MCU, STM32 Family STM32F7 Series Microcontrollers, ARM Cortex-M7F, 32bit, 216 MHz, 512 KB