Micropower, Dual and Quad, Single Supply, Precision Op Amps
Request for Quotation
LT1078IN8 Product Details
The LT®1078 is a micropower dual op amp in 8-pin packages including the small outline surface mount package. The LT1079 is a micropower quad op amp offered in the standard 14-pin packages. Both devices are optimized for single supply operation at 5V. ±15V specifications are also provided. Micropower performance of competing devices is achieved at the expense of seriously degrading precision, noise, speed and output drive specifications. The design effort of the LT1078/LT1079 was concentrated on reducing supply current without sacrificing other parameters. The offset voltage achieved is the lowest on any dual or quad nonchopper stabilized op amp—micropower or otherwise. Offset current, voltage and current noise, slew rate and gain bandwidth product are all two to ten times better than on previous micropower op amps. The 1/f corner of the voltage noise spectrum is at 0.7Hz, at least three times lower than on any monolithic op amp. This results in low frequency (0.1Hz to 10Hz) noise performance which can only be found on devices with an order of magnitude higher supply current. Both the LT1078IN8 and LT1079 can be operated from a single supply (as low as one lithium cell or two Ni-Cad batteries). The input range goes below ground. The allNPN output stage swings to within a few millivolts of ground while sinking current—no power consuming pull down resistors are needed.
■ Available in 8-Pin SO Package
■ 50µA Max Supply Current per Amplifier
■ 70µV Max Offset Voltage
■ 180µA Max Offset Voltage in 8-Pin SO
■ 250pA Max Offset Current
■ 0.6µVP-P, 0.1Hz to 10Hz Voltage Noise
■ 3pAP-P, 0.1Hz to 10Hz Current Noise
■ 0.4µV/°C Offset Voltage Drift
■ 200kHz Gain Bandwidth Product
■ 0.07V/µs Slew Rate
■ Single Supply Operation Input Voltage Range Includes Ground Output Swings to Ground while Sinking Current No Pull-Down Resistors Needed
■ Output Sources and Sinks 5mA Load Current
■ Battery or Solar-Powered Systems
Portable Instrumentation Remote Sensor Amplifier Satellite Circuitry
■ Micropower Sample-and-Hold
■ Thermocouple Amplifier
■ Micropower Filters
- Available in 8-Pin SO Package
- 50µA Max Supply Current per Amplifier
- 70µV Max Offset Voltage
- 180µA Max Offset Voltage in 8-Pin SO
- 250pA Max Offset Current
- 0.6µVP-P, 0.1Hz to 10Hz Voltage Noise
- 3pAP-P, 0.1Hz to 10Hz Current Noise
- 0.4µV/°C Offset Voltage Drift
- 200kHz Gain Bandwidth Product
- 0.07V/µs Slew Rate
- Single Supply Operation
- Input Voltage Range Includes Ground
- Output Swings to Ground while Sinking Current
- No Pull-Down
- Output Sources and Sinks 5mA Load Current
- Battery or Solar-Powered Systems
- Portable Instrumentation
- Remote Sensor Amplifier
- Satellite Circuitry
- Micropower Sample-and-Hold
- Thermocouple Amplifier
- Micropower Filters
- Number of Circuits
- Number of Channels
- Slew Rate
- 70.0 mV/μs
- Gain Bandwidth Product
- 200 kHz
- Product Lifecycle Status
- Mounting Style
- Through Hole
- Number of Pins
- Lead Free Status
- Contains Lead
LT1078 Technical Documentation/Data sheet
LT1078IN8 Related Products
Ratings and Reviews
- 0 / 5
- 5 Stars 0%
- 4 Stars 0%
- 3 Stars 0%
- 2 Stars 0%
- 1 Stars 0%
Estimated Delivery Time: Jul 07 - Jul 12 days (choose Expedited at checkout).
Shipping & Payment
- Shipping Type
- Ship Fee
- Lead Time
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 3-7 days
- $20.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$65.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 5-14 days
- REGISTERED AIR MAIL
- $2.00-$3.00 (0.10 KG)
- 7-30 days
Processing Time：Shipping fee depend on different zone and country.
- Terms of payment
- Hand Fee
- Wire Transfer
- charge US$30.00 banking fee.
- charge 4.0% service fee.
- Credit Card
- charge 3.5% service fee.
- Western Union
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
- Money Gram
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
We provide high quality products, thoughtful service and after sale guarantee
We have rich products, can meet your various needs.
Minimum order quantity starts from 1pcs.
Lowest international shipping fee starts from US$2.00.
90 days quality guarantee for all products.
Step2: Vacuum Packaging
Step3: Anti-Static Bag
Step4: Individual Packaging
Step5: Packaging Boxes
Step6: Bar-Code Shipping Tag
All the products will packing in anti-staticbag. Ship with ESD antistatic protection.
Outside ESD packing’s lable will use ourcompany’s information: Part Mumber, Brand and Quantity.
We will inspect all the goods before shipment,ensure all the products at good condition and ensure the parts are new originalmatch datasheet.
After all the goods are ensure no problems afterpacking, we will packing safely and send by global express. It exhibitsexcellent puncture and tear resistance along with good seal integrity.
1.We provide 90 days warranty.
2.If some of the items you received aren't of perfect quality, we would resiponsibly arrange your refund or replacement. But the items must remain their orginal condition.
- Q: How does Jotrin guarantee that LT1078IN8 is the original manufacturer or agent of LINEAR?
- We have a professional business development department to strictly test and verify the qualifications of LINEAR original manufacturers and agents. All LINEAR suppliers must pass the qualification review before they can publish their LT1078IN8 devices; we pay more attention to the channels and quality of LT1078IN8 products than any other customer. We strictly implement supplier audits, so you can purchase with confidence.
- Q: How to find the detailed information of LT1078IN8 chips? Including LINEAR original factory information, Operational Amplifiers application, LT1078IN8 pictures?
- You can use Jotrin's intelligent search engine, or filter by Operational Amplifiers (Op Amps) ; Precision Op Amps (Vos ≤1mV & TCVos ≤2uV/C) category, or find it through Linear Technology Corp. (ADI) Information page.
- Q: Are the LINEAR's LT1078IN8 price and stock displayed on the platform accurate?
- The LINEAR's inventory fluctuates greatly and cannot be updated in time, it will be updated periodically within 24 hours. After submitting an order for LT1078IN8, it is recommended to confirm the order with Jotrin salesperson or online customer service before payment.
- Q: Can I place an order offline?
Yes. We accept offline orders.
We can provide order placement service. You only need to log in, click "My Orders" to enter the transaction management, and you will see the "Order Details" interface. After checking it, select all and click "Place Order". In addition, you can enjoy coupons or other selected gifts when placing orders online.
- Q: What forms of payment can I use in Jotrin?
- TT Bank, Paypal, Credit Card, Western Union, and Escrow is all acceptable.
- Q: How is the shipping arranged and track my package?
Customers can choose industry-leading freight companies, including DHL, FedEx, UPS, TNT, and Registered Mail.
Once your order has been processed for shipment, our sales will send you an e-mail advising you of the shipping status and tracking number.
Note: It may take up to 24 hours before carriers will display tracking information. In normal conditions, Express delivery needs 3-5 days, Registered Mail needs 25-60 days.
- Q: What is the process for returns or replacement of LT1078IN8?
All goods will implement Pre-Shipment Inspection (PSI), selected at random from all batches of your order to do a systematic inspection before arranging the shipment.
If there is something wrong with the LT1078IN8 we delivered, we will accept the replacement or return of the LT1078IN8 only when all of the below conditions are fulfilled:
(1)Such as a deficiency in quantity, delivery of wrong items, and apparent external defects (breakage and rust, etc.), and we acknowledge such problems.
(2)We are informed of the defect described above within 90 days after the delivery of LT1078IN8.
(3)The LT1078IN8 is unused and only in the original unpacked packaging.
Two processes to return the products:
(1)Inform us within 90 days
(2)Obtain Requesting Return Authorizations
More details about return electronic components please see our Return & Change Policy.
- Q: How to contact us and get support, such as LT1078IN8 datasheet pdf, LT1078 pin diagram?
- Need any After-Sales service, please feel free contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Linear Technology Corp. (ADI)
- 1.Buck-boost charge pump offered in MP-grade temperature range
- 2.Robust 140V VIN, 400mA Step-Down Regulator for Industrial, Telecom and Automotive Environments
- 3. Analog Devices new product_the AD9173
- 4.Linear Technology's latest products DC2257A
- 5.DC/DC controller drives over 250W of LED power
- 6.Multicell battery gas gauge makes direct measurements of 3.6V to 20V battery stacks
LT1076CQ-5 Step-Down Switching Regulator; Package: DD PAK; No of Pins: 5; Tempera...
LT1076CT Conv DC-DC 7.3V to 64V Step Down Single-Out 2.5V to 50V 10A 5-Pin(5+Ta...
LT1077S8 OP Amp Single GP ±22V/44V 8Pin SOIC N OP Amp Single GP ±22V/44V 8Pin S...
LT1077CN8 Micropower, Single Supply, Precision Op Amp
LT1074HVCT#PBF Conv DC-DC 7.3V to 64V Step Down Single-Out 2.5V to 50V 10A 5-Pin(5+Ta...