IC, Operational Amplifier, DUAL, BIPOLAR/JFET, DIP, 8Pin, PLASTIC
|Manufacturer :||Analog Devices, Inc|
|Product Categories :||Operational Amplifiers|
|Datasheet:||LT1057ACN8 Datasheet (PDF)|
|RoHs Status:||Lead free/RoHS Compliant|
Request for Quotation
LT1057ACN8 Product Details
The LT®1057 is a matched JFET input dual op amp in the industry standard 8-pin configuration, featuring a combination of outstanding high speed and precision specifications. It replaces all the popular bipolar and JFET input dual opamps. In particular, the LT1057ACN8 upgrades the performance of systems using the LF412A and OP-215 JFET input duals.
The LT1058 is the lowest offset quad JFET input operational amplifier in the standard 14-pin configuration. It offers significant accuracy improvement over presently available JFET input quad operational amplifiers. The LT1058 can replace four single precision JFET input op amps, while saving board space, power dissipation and cost.
Both the LT1057ACN8 and LT1058 are available in the plastic PDIP package and the surface mount SO package.
- 14V/µs Slew Rate: 10V/µs Min.
- 5MHz Gain-Bandwidth Product
- Fast Settling Time: 1.3µs to 0.02%
- 150µV Offset Voltage (LT1057): 450µV Max.
- 180µV Offset Voltage (LT1058): 600µV Max.
- 2µV/°C VOS Drift: 7µV/°C Max.
- 50pA Bias Current at 70°C
- Low Voltage Noise:
- 13nV/√Hz at 1kHz
- 26nV/√Hz at 10Hz
- Precision, High Speed Instrumentation
- Fast, Precision Sample-and-Hold
- Logarithmic Amplifiers
- D/A Output Amplifiers
- Photodiode Amplifiers
- Voltage-to-Frequency Converters
- Frequency-to-Voltage Converters
- Number of Circuits
- Number of Channels
- Slew Rate
- 13.0 V/μs
- Gain Bandwidth Product
- 5.00 MHz
- Product Lifecycle Status
- Mounting Style
- Through Hole
- Number of Pins
- Lead Free Status
- Contains Lead
LT1057 Technical Documentation/Data sheet
LT1057ACN8 Related Products
Ratings and Reviews
- 0 / 5
- 5 Stars 0%
- 4 Stars 0%
- 3 Stars 0%
- 2 Stars 0%
- 1 Stars 0%
Estimated Delivery Time: Apr 06 - Apr 11 days (choose Expedited at checkout).
Shipping & Payment
- Shipping Type
- Ship Fee
- Lead Time
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 3-7 days
- $20.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$65.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 5-14 days
- REGISTERED AIR MAIL
- $2.00-$3.00 (0.10 KG)
- 7-30 days
Processing Time：Shipping fee depend on different zone and country.
- Terms of payment
- Hand Fee
- Wire Transfer
- charge US$30.00 banking fee.
- charge 4.0% service fee.
- Credit Card
- charge 3.5% service fee.
- Western Union
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
- Money Gram
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
We provide high quality products, thoughtful service and after sale guarantee
We have rich products, can meet your various needs.
Minimum order quantity starts from 1pcs.
Lowest international shipping fee starts from US$2.00.
90 days quality guarantee for all products.
Step2: Vacuum Packaging
Step3: Anti-Static Bag
Step4: Individual Packaging
Step5: Packaging Boxes
Step6: Bar-Code Shipping Tag
All the products will packing in anti-staticbag. Ship with ESD antistatic protection.
Outside ESD packing’s lable will use ourcompany’s information: Part Mumber, Brand and Quantity.
We will inspect all the goods before shipment,ensure all the products at good condition and ensure the parts are new originalmatch datasheet.
After all the goods are ensure no problems afterpacking, we will packing safely and send by global express. It exhibitsexcellent puncture and tear resistance along with good seal integrity.
1.The electronic components you purchase include 365 Days Warranty, We guarantee product quality.
2.If some of the items you received aren't of perfect quality, we would resiponsibly arrange your refund or replacement. But the items must remain their orginal condition.
- Q: How does Jotrin guarantee that LT1057ACN8 is the original manufacturer or agent of ADI?
- We have a professional business development department to strictly test and verify the qualifications of ADI original manufacturers and agents. All ADI suppliers must pass the qualification review before they can publish their LT1057ACN8 devices; we pay more attention to the channels and quality of LT1057ACN8 products than any other customer. We strictly implement supplier audits, so you can purchase with confidence.
- Q: How to find the detailed information of LT1057ACN8 chips? Including ADI original factory information, Operational Amplifiers application, LT1057ACN8 pictures?
- You can use Jotrin's intelligent search engine, or filter by Operational Amplifiers (Op Amps) ; Low Input Bias Current Op Amps (≤100 pA) category, or find it through Analog Devices, Inc Information page.
- Q: Are the ADI's LT1057ACN8 price and stock displayed on the platform accurate?
- The ADI's inventory fluctuates greatly and cannot be updated in time, it will be updated periodically within 24 hours. After submitting an order for LT1057ACN8, it is recommended to confirm the order with Jotrin salesperson or online customer service before payment.
- Q: Can I place an order offline?
Yes. We accept offline orders.
We can provide order placement service. You only need to log in, click "My Orders" to enter the transaction management, and you will see the "Order Details" interface. After checking it, select all and click "Place Order". In addition, you can enjoy coupons or other selected gifts when placing orders online.
- Q: What forms of payment can I use in Jotrin?
- TT Bank, Paypal, Credit Card, Western Union, and Escrow is all acceptable.
- Q: How is the shipping arranged and track my package?
Customers can choose industry-leading freight companies, including DHL, FedEx, UPS, TNT, and Registered Mail.
Once your order has been processed for shipment, our sales will send you an e-mail advising you of the shipping status and tracking number.
Note: It may take up to 24 hours before carriers will display tracking information. In normal conditions, Express delivery needs 3-5 days, Registered Mail needs 25-60 days.
- Q: What is the process for returns or replacement of LT1057ACN8?
All goods will implement Pre-Shipment Inspection (PSI), selected at random from all batches of your order to do a systematic inspection before arranging the shipment.
If there is something wrong with the LT1057ACN8 we delivered, we will accept the replacement or return of the LT1057ACN8 only when all of the below conditions are fulfilled:
(1)Such as a deficiency in quantity, delivery of wrong items, and apparent external defects (breakage and rust, etc.), and we acknowledge such problems.
(2)We are informed of the defect described above within 90 days after the delivery of LT1057ACN8.
(3)The LT1057ACN8 is unused and only in the original unpacked packaging.
Two processes to return the products:
(1)Inform us within 90 days
(2)Obtain Requesting Return Authorizations
More details about return electronic components please see our Return & Change Policy.
- Q: How to contact us and get support, such as LT1057ACN8 datasheet pdf, LT1057 pin diagram?
- Need any After-Sales service, please feel free contact us: email@example.com
Analog Devices, Inc
- 1.EMI Reduction Through Spread Spectrum FM Technology
- 2.Analog Devices' electronic part number naming conventions
- 3.AD9833 chip realizes programmable telemetry signal source
- 4.Digital-to-Analog Converter supports smartphone testing.
- 5.D/A Converter optimizes television viewing experience.
- 6.Multicore Processors optimize audio system applications.
LT1055CH Precision, High Speed, JFET Input Operational Amplifiers
LT1054LCS8#PBF Charge Pump Inverting, Step Up 125mA 35 kHz 8-Pin, SOIC
LT1055CS8 RS-422/RS-485 Interface IC RS-485/RS-422 Transceiver
LT1054MJ8 Switched-Capacitor Voltage Converter with Regulator
LT1054CN8#PBF Charge Pump INV/STPUP -5V 100mA 8-Pin PDIP N Tube
LT1054CS8#PBF Charge Pump Inverting 100mA 25 kHz 8-Pin, SOIC