Picoamp Input Current,Microvolt Offset,Low Noise Op Amp
|Manufacturer :||Analog Devices, Inc|
|Product Categories :||Operational Amplifiers|
|Datasheet:||LT1008CH Datasheet (PDF)|
|RoHs Status:||Lead free/RoHS Compliant|
Request for Quotation
LT1008CH Product Details
The LT1008CH is a universal precision operational amplifier which can be used in practically all precision applications. The LT1008CH combines for the first time picoampere bias currents (which are maintained over the full –55°C to 125°C temperature range) microvolt offset voltage (and low drift with time and temperature), low voltage and current noise, and low power dissipation. Extremely high common-mode and power supply rejection ratios, and the ability to deliver 5mA load current with high voltage gain round out the LT1008's superb precision specifications.
The all around excellence of the LT1008CH eliminates the necessity of the time consuming error analysis procedure of precision system design in many applications; the LT1008CH can be stocked as the universal precision op amp.
The LT1008CH is externally compensated with a single capacitor for additional flexibility in shaping the frequency response of the amplifier. It plugs into and upgrades all standard LM108A/308A applications. For an internally compensated version with even lower offset voltage but otherwise similar performance see the LT1012.
- Guaranteed Bias Current
- TA = 25°C: 100pA Max
- TA = –55°C to 125°C: 600pA Max
- Guaranteed Offset Voltage: 120µV Max
- Guaranteed Drift: 1.5µV/°C Max
- Low Noise, 0.1Hz to 10Hz: 0.5µVP-P
- Guaranteed Low Supply Current: 600µA Max
- Guaranteed CMRR: 114dB Min
- Guaranteed PSRR: 114dB Min
- Guaranteed Voltage Gain with 5mA load Current
- Available in 8-Lead PDIP and SO Packages
- Precision Instrumentation
- Charge Integrators
- Wide Dynamic Range Logarithmic Amplifiers
- Light Meters
- Low Frequency Active Filters
- Standard Cell Buffers
- Thermocouple Amplifiers
- Amplifier Type
- General Purpose
- Number of Circuits
- Slew Rate
- Current Input Bias
- Voltage Input Offset
- Current Supply
- Voltage Supply, Single/Dual (??)
- ??2V ~ 18V
- Operating Temperature
- 0??C ~ 70??C
- Mounting Type
- Through Hole
- Package / Case
- TO-205-8, TO-5-8 Metal Can
- Supplier Device Package
LT1008 Technical Documentation/Data sheet
LT1008CH Related Products
Ratings and Reviews
- 0 / 5
- 5 Stars 0%
- 4 Stars 0%
- 3 Stars 0%
- 2 Stars 0%
- 1 Stars 0%
Estimated Delivery Time: Apr 06 - Apr 11 days (choose Expedited at checkout).
Shipping & Payment
- Shipping Type
- Ship Fee
- Lead Time
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 3-7 days
- $20.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$65.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 5-14 days
- REGISTERED AIR MAIL
- $2.00-$3.00 (0.10 KG)
- 7-30 days
Processing Time：Shipping fee depend on different zone and country.
- Terms of payment
- Hand Fee
- Wire Transfer
- charge US$30.00 banking fee.
- charge 4.0% service fee.
- Credit Card
- charge 3.5% service fee.
- Western Union
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
- Money Gram
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
We provide high quality products, thoughtful service and after sale guarantee
We have rich products, can meet your various needs.
Minimum order quantity starts from 1pcs.
Lowest international shipping fee starts from US$2.00.
90 days quality guarantee for all products.
Step2: Vacuum Packaging
Step3: Anti-Static Bag
Step4: Individual Packaging
Step5: Packaging Boxes
Step6: Bar-Code Shipping Tag
All the products will packing in anti-staticbag. Ship with ESD antistatic protection.
Outside ESD packing’s lable will use ourcompany’s information: Part Mumber, Brand and Quantity.
We will inspect all the goods before shipment,ensure all the products at good condition and ensure the parts are new originalmatch datasheet.
After all the goods are ensure no problems afterpacking, we will packing safely and send by global express. It exhibitsexcellent puncture and tear resistance along with good seal integrity.
1.The electronic components you purchase include 365 Days Warranty, We guarantee product quality.
2.If some of the items you received aren't of perfect quality, we would resiponsibly arrange your refund or replacement. But the items must remain their orginal condition.
- Q: How does Jotrin guarantee that LT1008CH is the original manufacturer or agent of ADI?
- We have a professional business development department to strictly test and verify the qualifications of ADI original manufacturers and agents. All ADI suppliers must pass the qualification review before they can publish their LT1008CH devices; we pay more attention to the channels and quality of LT1008CH products than any other customer. We strictly implement supplier audits, so you can purchase with confidence.
- Q: How to find the detailed information of LT1008CH chips? Including ADI original factory information, Operational Amplifiers application, LT1008CH pictures?
- You can use Jotrin's intelligent search engine, or filter by Operational Amplifiers (Op Amps) ; Precision Op Amps (Vos ≤1mV & TCVos ≤2uV/C) category, or find it through Analog Devices, Inc Information page.
- Q: Are the ADI's LT1008CH price and stock displayed on the platform accurate?
- The ADI's inventory fluctuates greatly and cannot be updated in time, it will be updated periodically within 24 hours. After submitting an order for LT1008CH, it is recommended to confirm the order with Jotrin salesperson or online customer service before payment.
- Q: Can I place an order offline?
Yes. We accept offline orders.
We can provide order placement service. You only need to log in, click "My Orders" to enter the transaction management, and you will see the "Order Details" interface. After checking it, select all and click "Place Order". In addition, you can enjoy coupons or other selected gifts when placing orders online.
- Q: What forms of payment can I use in Jotrin?
- TT Bank, Paypal, Credit Card, Western Union, and Escrow is all acceptable.
- Q: How is the shipping arranged and track my package?
Customers can choose industry-leading freight companies, including DHL, FedEx, UPS, TNT, and Registered Mail.
Once your order has been processed for shipment, our sales will send you an e-mail advising you of the shipping status and tracking number.
Note: It may take up to 24 hours before carriers will display tracking information. In normal conditions, Express delivery needs 3-5 days, Registered Mail needs 25-60 days.
- Q: What is the process for returns or replacement of LT1008CH?
All goods will implement Pre-Shipment Inspection (PSI), selected at random from all batches of your order to do a systematic inspection before arranging the shipment.
If there is something wrong with the LT1008CH we delivered, we will accept the replacement or return of the LT1008CH only when all of the below conditions are fulfilled:
(1)Such as a deficiency in quantity, delivery of wrong items, and apparent external defects (breakage and rust, etc.), and we acknowledge such problems.
(2)We are informed of the defect described above within 90 days after the delivery of LT1008CH.
(3)The LT1008CH is unused and only in the original unpacked packaging.
Two processes to return the products:
(1)Inform us within 90 days
(2)Obtain Requesting Return Authorizations
More details about return electronic components please see our Return & Change Policy.
- Q: How to contact us and get support, such as LT1008CH datasheet pdf, LT1008 pin diagram?
- Need any After-Sales service, please feel free contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Analog Devices, Inc
- 1.EMI Reduction Through Spread Spectrum FM Technology
- 2.Analog Devices' electronic part number naming conventions
- 3.AD9833 chip realizes programmable telemetry signal source
- 4.Digital-to-Analog Converter supports smartphone testing.
- 5.D/A Converter optimizes television viewing experience.
- 6.Multicore Processors optimize audio system applications.
LT1006CN8#PBF Operational Amplifier, Single, 1 Amplifier, 600 kHz, 0.4 V/µs, 4V to 4...
LT1007CN8 Low Noise, High Speed Precision Operational Amplifiers
LT1007CS8 Low Noise, High Speed Precision Operational Amplifiers
LT1007IN8 Low Noise, High Speed Precision Operational Amplifiers
LT1007ACJ8 Low Noise, High Speed Precision Operational Amplifiers
LT1007AMJ8 Low Noise, High Speed Precision Operational Amplifiers