Images are for reference only.
LPC804M101JHI33/HVQFN32///REEL 13 Q1/T1 *STANDARD
Request for Quotation
LPC804M101JHI33Y Product Details
LPC80x is a cost-effective Arm Cortex-M0+ based 32-bit MCU family operating at CPU frequencies of up to 15 MHz. The LPC80x MCU family supports up to 32 KB of flash memory and up to 4 KB of SRAM.
This family features a power-optimized core, small footprint in popular packages, and level shifting options thanks to its separate power rails. The peripheral complement of the LPC80x includes a CRC engine, I2C-bus interfaces, up to two USARTs, one SPI interface, capacitive touch interface (cap touch), one multi-rate timer, self-wake-up timer, one general purpose 32-bit counter/timer, one 12-bit ADC, one 10-bit DAC, one analog comparator, function-configurable I/O ports through a switch matrix, an input pattern match engine, programmable logic unit (PLU), and up to 30 general-purpose I/O pins.
This device is fully supported by NXP’s MCUXpresso Software and Tools, a comprehensive and cohesive set of free software development tools for Kinetis, LPC and i.MX RT microcontrollers. MCUXpresso SDK also includes project files for Keil MDK and IAR EWARM.
- Arm Cortex-M0+ processor (revision r0p1), running at frequencies of up to 15 MHz with single-cycle multiplier and fast single-cycle I/O port
- Arm Cortex-M0+ built-in Nested Vectored Interrupt Controller (NVIC)
- System tick timer
- AHB multilayer matrix
- Serial Wire Debug (SWD) with four break points and two watchpoints. JTAG boundary scan (BSDL) supported
- Up to 32 KB on-chip flash programming memory
- Code Read Protection (CRP)
- Up to 4 KB SRAM
- Dual I/O power (LPC802M011JDH20, LPC804M111JDH24):
- Independent supplies on each package side permitting level-shifting signals from one off-chip voltage domain to another and/or interfacing directly to off-chip peripherals operating at different supply levels
- Supports Flash In-Application Programming (IAP)
- Supports In-System Programming (ISP) through USART
- On-chip ROM APIs for integer divide
- Free Running Oscillator (FRO) API
- High-speed GPIO interface connected to the Arm Cortex-M0+ I/O bus with up to 30 General-Purpose I/O (GPIO) pins with configurable pull-up/pull-down resistors, programmable open-drain mode, and input inverter. GPIO direction control supports independent set/clear/toggle of individual bits
- High-current source output driver (20 mA) on three pins
- GPIO interrupt generation capability with a boolean pattern-matching feature on eight GPIO inputs. (LPC804)
- Switch matrix for flexible configuration of each I/O pin function
- CRC engine
- Capacitive Touch Interface. (LPC804)
- Programmable Logic Unit (PLU) to create small combinatorial and/or sequential logic networks including simple state machines. (LPC804)
- One 32-bit general purpose counter/timer, with four match outputs and three capture inputs. Supports PWM mode, and external count
- Multi-Rate Timer (MRT) for repetitive interrupt generation at up to four programmable, fixed rates
- Self-Wake-up Timer (WKT) clocked from either Free Running Oscillator (FRO), a low-power, low-frequency internal oscillator, or an external clock input
- Windowed Watchdog timer (WWDT)
- One 12-bit ADC with up to 12 input channels with multiple internal and external trigger inputs and with sample rates of up to 480 Ksamples/s. The ADC supports two independent conversion sequences
- Comparator with five input pins and external or internal reference voltage
- One 10-bit DAC. (LPC804)
- Two USART interfaces with pin functions assigned through the switch matrix and one fractional baud rate generators
- One SPI controllers with pin functions assigned through the switch matrix
- Up to two I2C-bus interfaces. It supports data rates up to 400 kbit/s on standard digital
- Free Running Oscillator (FRO). This oscillator provides a selectable 9 MHz, 12 MHz and 15 MHz outputs that can be used as a system clock. The FRO is trimmed to ±1 % accuracy over the entire voltage and temperature range of 0 °C to 70 °C
- 1 MHz low power oscillator can be used as a clock source
- Clock output function with divider that can reflect all internal clock sources
- Reduced power modes: sleep mode, deep-sleep mode, power-down mode, and deep power-down mode
- Wake-up from deep-sleep and power-down modes of activity on USART, SPI, and I2C peripherals
- Wake-up from deep power-down mode on multiple pins
- Timer-controlled self-wake-up from sleep, deep-sleep, and power-down modes
- Power-On Reset (POR)
- Brownout detect (BOD)
- Unique device serial number for identification
- Single or dual power supplies (1.71 V to 3.6 V)
- Operating temperature range -40 °C to +105 °C
- Available in TSSOP16, TSSOP20, TSSOP24 and HVQFN33 packages
- Supported by MCUXpresso SDK, IDE and Config Tools
- Core Processor
- ARM? Cortex?-M0+
- Core Size
- I2C, SPI, UART/USART
- Brown-out Detect/Reset, POR, PWM, WDT
- Number of I/O
- Program Memory Size
- 32KB (32K x 8)
- Program Memory Type
- RAM Size
- 4K x 8
- Voltage Supply (Vcc/Vdd)
- 1.71V ~ 3.6V
- Data Converters
- A/D 12x12b; D/A 1x10b
- Oscillator Type
- Operating Temperature
- -40??C ~ 105??C (TA)
- Mounting Type
- Surface Mount
- Package / Case
- 32-VFQFN Exposed Pad
- Supplier Device Package
- 32-HVQFN (5x5)
LPC80X NXP Technical Data
LPC804M101JHI33Y Related Products
Ratings and Reviews
- 0 / 5
- 5 Stars 0%
- 4 Stars 0%
- 3 Stars 0%
- 2 Stars 0%
- 1 Stars 0%
Estimated Delivery Time: Aug 02 - Aug 07 days (choose Expedited at checkout).
Shipping & Payment
- Shipping Type
- Ship Fee
- Lead Time
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 3-7 days
- $20.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$65.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 5-14 days
- REGISTERED AIR MAIL
- $2.00-$3.00 (0.10 KG)
- 7-30 days
Processing Time：Shipping fee depend on different zone and country.
- Terms of payment
- Hand Fee
- Wire Transfer
- charge US$30.00 banking fee.
- charge 4.0% service fee.
- Credit Card
- charge 3.5% service fee.
- Western Union
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
- Money Gram
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
We provide high quality products, thoughtful service and after sale guarantee
We have rich products, can meet your various needs.
Minimum order quantity starts from 1pcs.
Lowest international shipping fee starts from US$2.00.
90 days quality guarantee for all products.
Step2: Vacuum Packaging
Step3: Anti-Static Bag
Step4: Individual Packaging
Step5: Packaging Boxes
Step6: Bar-Code Shipping Tag
All the products will packing in anti-staticbag. Ship with ESD antistatic protection.
Outside ESD packing’s lable will use ourcompany’s information: Part Mumber, Brand and Quantity.
We will inspect all the goods before shipment,ensure all the products at good condition and ensure the parts are new originalmatch datasheet.
After all the goods are ensure no problems afterpacking, we will packing safely and send by global express. It exhibitsexcellent puncture and tear resistance along with good seal integrity.
1.We provide 90 days warranty.
2.If some of the items you received aren't of perfect quality, we would resiponsibly arrange your refund or replacement. But the items must remain their orginal condition.
- Q: How does Jotrin guarantee that LPC804M101JHI33Y is the original manufacturer or agent of NXP?
- We have a professional business development department to strictly test and verify the qualifications of NXP original manufacturers and agents. All NXP suppliers must pass the qualification review before they can publish their LPC804M101JHI33Y devices; we pay more attention to the channels and quality of LPC804M101JHI33Y products than any other customer. We strictly implement supplier audits, so you can purchase with confidence.
- Q: How to find the detailed information of LPC804M101JHI33Y chips? Including NXP original factory information, Embedded - Microcontrollers application, LPC804M101JHI33Y pictures?
- You can use Jotrin's intelligent search engine, or filter by Processors and Microcontrollers ; Arm Microcontrollers ; General Purpose MCUs ; LPC800 Cortex-M0+ category, or find it through NXP Semiconductor Information page.
- Q: Are the NXP's LPC804M101JHI33Y price and stock displayed on the platform accurate?
- The NXP's inventory fluctuates greatly and cannot be updated in time, it will be updated periodically within 24 hours. After submitting an order for LPC804M101JHI33Y, it is recommended to confirm the order with Jotrin salesperson or online customer service before payment.
- Q: Can I place an order offline?
Yes. We accept offline orders.
We can provide order placement service. You only need to log in, click "My Orders" to enter the transaction management, and you will see the "Order Details" interface. After checking it, select all and click "Place Order". In addition, you can enjoy coupons or other selected gifts when placing orders online.
- Q: What forms of payment can I use in Jotrin?
- TT Bank, Paypal, Credit Card, Western Union, and Escrow is all acceptable.
- Q: How is the shipping arranged and track my package?
Customers can choose industry-leading freight companies, including DHL, FedEx, UPS, TNT, and Registered Mail.
Once your order has been processed for shipment, our sales will send you an e-mail advising you of the shipping status and tracking number.
Note: It may take up to 24 hours before carriers will display tracking information. In normal conditions, Express delivery needs 3-5 days, Registered Mail needs 25-60 days.
- Q: What is the process for returns or replacement of LPC804M101JHI33Y?
All goods will implement Pre-Shipment Inspection (PSI), selected at random from all batches of your order to do a systematic inspection before arranging the shipment.
If there is something wrong with the LPC804M101JHI33Y we delivered, we will accept the replacement or return of the LPC804M101JHI33Y only when all of the below conditions are fulfilled:
(1)Such as a deficiency in quantity, delivery of wrong items, and apparent external defects (breakage and rust, etc.), and we acknowledge such problems.
(2)We are informed of the defect described above within 90 days after the delivery of LPC804M101JHI33Y.
(3)The LPC804M101JHI33Y is unused and only in the original unpacked packaging.
Two processes to return the products:
(1)Inform us within 90 days
(2)Obtain Requesting Return Authorizations
More details about return electronic components please see our Return & Change Policy.
- Q: How to contact us and get support, such as LPC804M101JHI33Y datasheet pdf, LPC80X pin diagram?
- Need any After-Sales service, please feel free contact us: email@example.com
- 1.Logic family asserts to be fastest family of devices with the lowest power consumption
- 2.NXP Releases Plug’n Play NFC Solution for Linux and Android Developers
- 3.NXP’s New NFC Tag,which named NTAG 424 DNA make NFC Highest Security
- 4.NXP Semiconductors Bidirectional Voltage-Level Translators
- 5.NXP Launches Comprehensive RF Power Multi-Chip Module Portfolio
- 6.S32V234 Vision and Sensor Fusion Processor from NXP Semiconductors
MCIMX6X3EVK10AB i.MX 6 series 32-bit MPU, ARM Cortex-A9 core, 800MHz, ARM Cortex-M4 co...
MCIMX7D3DVK10SD I.MX 7DUAL: REV 1.3
R5F1026AASP#V5 Microcontroller, RL78 Family, RL78/G1x Series, RL78/G12 Group Microcon...
STM32F302RBT7 MCU 32Bit STM32 ARM Cortex M4 RISC 128KB Flash 2.5V/3.3V 64Pin LQFP Tr...
STM32L010C6T6 ARM MCU, STM32 Family STM32L0 Series Microcontrollers, ARM Cortex-M0+,...
MB96F387RSCPMC-GSE2 IC MCU 16BIT 416KB FLASH 120LQFP