MCU 32Bit LPC4300 ARM Cortex M4 RISC ROMLess 2.5V/3.3V 100Pin TFBGA T/R
Request for Quotation
LPC4330FET100Y Product Details
The LPC4330FET100Y is an Arm® Cortex®-M4 based digital signal controller with an Arm Cortex-M0 coprocessor designed for embedded applications requiring signal processing. The Arm Cortex-M4 core offers single-cycle Multiply-Accumulate and SIMD instructions and a hardware floating-point unit to support signal processing while the M0 coprocessor handles I/O and digital control processing. The LPC4330FET100Y includes 264 kB of data memory, two High Speed USB 2.0 Host/OTG/Devices, advanced configurable peripherals such as the State Configurable Timer (SCT), Serial General Purpose I/O (SGPIO), and SPI Flash Interface (SPIFI) as well as Ethernet, an external memory controller and multiple digital and analog peripherals.
- Arm Cortex-M4 processor, running at frequencies of up to 204 MHz
- Arm Cortex-M4 built-in Memory Protection Unit (MPU) supporting eight regions
- Arm Cortex-M4 built-in Nested Vectored Interrupt Controller (NVIC)
- Hardware floating-point unit
- Non-maskable Interrupt (NMI) input
- JTAG and Serial Wire Debug (SWD)
- System tick timer
- Arm Cortex-M0 co-processor running at frequencies of up to 204 MHz
- 264 kB SRAM for code and data use
- Two 32 kB SRAM blocks with separate bus access
- 32 kB ROM containing boot code and on-chip software drivers
- 32 bit One-Time Programmable (OTP) memory for customer use
- Serial GPIO (SGPIO) interface
- State Configurable Timer (SCT) subsystem on AHB
- Quad SPI Flash Interface (SPIFI) with four lanes and up to 40 MB per second
- 10/100T Ethernet MAC with RMII and MII interfaces and DMA support
- One High-speed USB 2.0 Host/Device/OTG interface with DMA support
- One High-speed USB 2.0 Host/Device interface with DMA support
- One 550 UART with DMA support and full modem interface
- Three 550 USARTs with DMA and synchronous mode support
- One C_CAN 2.0B controller with one channel
- Two SSP controllers with FIFO and multi-protocol support
- One SPI controller
- One Fast-mode Plus I2C-bus interface with rates of up to 1 Mbit/s
- One Fast-mode I2C-bus interface
- Two I2S interfaces
- External Memory Controller (EMC) supporting external SRAM, ROM, flash, SDRAM
- Secure Digital Input Output (SDIO) card interface
- Eight-channel General-Purpose DMA (GPDMA) controller
- Up to 49 General-Purpose Input/Output (GPIO) pins
- Four general-purpose timer/counters with capture and match capabilities
- One motor control Pulse Width Modulator (PWM) for three-phase motor control
- One Quadrature Encoder Interface (QEI)
- Repetitive Interrupt timer (RI timer)
- Windowed watchdog timer (WWDT)
- Ultra-low power Real-Time Clock (RTC) on separate power domain
- Alarm timer; can be battery powered
- One 10-bit DAC with DMA support and a data conversion rate of 400 kSamples/s
- Two 10-bit ADCs with DMA support and a data conversion rate of 400 kSamples/s
- Two 128-bit secure OTP memories for AES key storage and customer use
- Crystal oscillator with an operating range of 1 MHz to 25 MHz
- 12 MHz Internal RC (IRC) oscillator trimmed to 1 % accuracy
- Ultra-low power Real-Time Clock (RTC) crystal oscillator
- Three PLLs allow CPU operation up to the maximum CPU rate
- Clock output
- Single 3.3 V (2.2 V to 3.6 V) power supply with on-chip DC-to-DC converter
- RTC power domain can be powered separately by a 3 V battery supply
- Four reduced power modes
- Processor wake-up from Sleep mode via wake-up interrupts
- Brownout detect with four separate thresholds for interrupt and forced reset
- Power-On Reset (POR)
- see selection guide for features per type
- White goods
- RFID readers
|Product Lifecycle Status||Not Listed by Manufacturer||Case/Package||SOT926|
LPC4330FET100 NXP Technical Data
LPC4330FET100Y Related Products
Ratings and Reviews (0)
- 0 / 5
- 5 Stars 0%
- 4 Stars 0%
- 3 Stars 0%
- 2 Stars 0%
- 1 Stars 0%
Estimated Delivery Time: Nov 03 - Nov 08 days (choose Expedited at checkout).
Shipping & Payment
|Shipping Type||Ship Fee||Lead Time|
$20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
$20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
$20.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
$25.00-$65.00 (0.50 KG)
$25.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
|REGISTERED AIR MAIL||
$2.00-$3.00 (0.10 KG)
Processing Time：Shipping fee depend on different zone and country.
|Terms of payment||Hand Fee||Payment Site|
charge US$30.00 banking fee.
charge 4.0% service fee.
charge 3.5% service fee.
charge US$0.00 banking fee.
charge US$0.00 banking fee.
We provide high quality products, thoughtful service and after sale guarantee
We have rich products, can meet your various needs.
Minimum order quantity starts from 1pcs.
Lowest international shipping fee starts from US$2.00.
90 days quality guarantee for all products.
Step6:bar-code shipping tag
All the products will packing in anti-staticbag. Ship with ESD antistatic protection.
Outside ESD packing’s lable will use ourcompany’s information: Part Mumber, Brand and Quantity.
We will inspect all the goods before shipment,ensure all the products at good condition and ensure the parts are new originalmatch datasheet.
After all the goods are ensure no problems afterpacking, we will packing safely and send by global express. It exhibitsexcellent puncture and tear resistance along with good seal integrity.
1.We provide 90 days warranty.
2.If some of the items you received aren't of perfect quality, we would resiponsibly arrange your refund or replacement. But the items must remain their orginal condition.
- Q: What are the advantages of buying from Jotrin?
Jotrin is your second procurement department of the electronic components. The platform has supported by over 1000 original factories and authorized agents,
over 10 years of experience in the electronic components area.
Jotrin is aiming to help these manufacturers, EMS, PCBA clients offer a whole BOM solution with the assistant of their professional BOM team and Intelligent BOM software.
We can help you:
1. Do the cost down for your current regular orders.
2. Decrease your suppliers' management costs and suppliers' qty.
3. Improve your efficiency, we can offer the whole BOM one-stop supply chain service.
- Q: How can Jotrin guarantee to be the original manufacturers or the agents?
- We have a professional business development department to strictly examine and verify the qualifications of the original manufacturers and the agents. All the suppliers must pass the qualification examination before putting their materials on the shelves; We pay more attention to the channel and quality of products than any other customers, we are strict with supplier audit, you can rest assured that choice.
- Q: What are the business hours of Jotrin?
Although we accept quotation requests and orders anytime 24 hours a day regardless of business days and hours, we provide quotations and process orders during business time.
Business Hours: Monday - Friday 9:00am - 9:00pm (GMT+8)
- Q: Is the inventory and price seen on the platform accurate?
- Inventory fluidity big, unable to update in time, it will be updated periodically within 24 hours. After placing the order, it is suggested to confirm the order with the supplier or the online customer service of Jotrin before paying.
- Q: Can I place an order offline?
Yes. We accept offline orders.
You can contact our customer service representatives to help you customize your requirements.
If you'd like to submit your purchase orders via email, please send us a note to email@example.com. One of our customer service representatives will help you.
- Q: What forms of payment can I use in Jotrin?
- TT Bank, Western Union, Paypal, and Escrow is all acceptable.
- Q: How is the shipping arranged?
- Customers can choose industry-leading freight companies, including DHL, FedEx, UPS, TNT, and Registered Mail. No shipment handling charges be included.
- Q: How can I track my package?
- Once your order has been processed for shipment, our sales will send you an e-mail advising you of the shipping status of your order and its tracking number, if applicable. When the tracking numbers are present, you can click on the link and it will take you directly to the carriers' website so that you can track your order. Note: It may take up to 24 hours before carriers will display tracking information.
- Q: When can I receive my package？
- In normal conditions, Express delivery needs 3-5 days, Registered Mail needs 25-60 days.
- Q: What is the process for returns or replacement?
All goods will implement Pre-Shipment Inspection (PSI), selected at random from all batches of your order to do a systematic inspection before arranging the shipment. If there is something wrong with the product we delivered, we will accept the replacement or return of the product only when all of the below conditions are fulfilled:
(1)There are any problems with the product we delivered, such as a deficiency in quantity, delivery of wrong items, and apparent external defects (breakage and rust, etc.), and we acknowledge such problems.
(2)We are informed of the defect described above within 90 days after the delivery of the product.
(3)The product is unused and only in the original unpacked packaging.
Two processes to return the products:
(1)Inform us within 90 days
(2)Obtain Requesting Return Authorizations
More details about return electronic components please see our Return & Change Policy
- Q: How to contact us and get support?
- Need any After-Sales service, please feel free contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1.Logic family asserts to be fastest family of devices with the lowest power consumption
- 2.NXP Releases Plug’n Play NFC Solution for Linux and Android Developers
- 3.NXP’s New NFC Tag,which named NTAG 424 DNA make NFC Highest Security
- 4.NXP Semiconductors Bidirectional Voltage-Level Translators
- 5.NXP Launches Comprehensive RF Power Multi-Chip Module Portfolio
- 6.S32V234 Vision and Sensor Fusion Processor from NXP Semiconductors
STM32F439VIT6 ARM MCU, High Performance, STM32 Family STM32F4 Series Microcontrollers, ARM Cortex-M4, 32bit
LMP91002SD/NOPB Configurable AFE for Low Power H2S and CO Sensing Applications 14-WSON -40℃ to 85℃
STM32F439IGH6 MCU 32Bit STM32 ARM Cortex M4 RISC 2048KB Flash 3.3V/5V 201Pin UFBGA Tray
J508-LF J500 Series 2.4mA 3.1V 360mW Through Hole Current Limiting Diode - TO-92
R5F56108WDBG#U0 RX610 Series 32Bit 128KB RAM 2Mb Flash 3V Microcontroller SMT -LFBGA-176
SPC564B70L7C9E0X MCU 32Bit SPC564B70x e200z4d RISC 2048KB Flash 3.3V/5V 176Pin LQFP T/R