MCU 16Bit/32Bit LPC2900 ARM968E-S RISC 256KB Flash 1.8V/3.3V/5V 144Pin LQFP Tray
Request for Quotation
LPC2926FBD144,557 Product Details
The LPC2926/2927/2929 combine an ARM968E-S CPU core with two integrated TCM blocks operating at frequencies of up to 125 MHz, Full-speed USB 2.0 OTG and device controller, CAN and LIN, 56 kB SRAM, up to 768 kB flash memory, external memory interface, three 10-bit ADCs, and multiple serial and parallel interfaces in a single chip targeted at consumer, industrial and communication markets. To optimize system power consumption, the LPC2926/2927/2929 has a very flexible Clock Generation Unit (CGU) that provides dynamic clock gating and scaling.
- ARM968E-S processor running at frequencies of up to 125 MHz maximum.
- Multi-layer AHB system bus at 125 MHz with three separate layers.
- Dual-master, eight-channel GPDMA controller on the AHB multilayer matrix whICh can be used with the Serial Peripheral Interface (SPI) interfaces and the UARTs, as well as for memory-to-memory transfers including the TCM memories.
- External Static Memory Controller (SMC) with eight memory banks; up to 32-bit data bus; up to 24-bit address bus.
- Up to 104 general-purpose I/O pins with programmable pull-up, pull-down, or bus keeper.
- Vectored Interrupt Controller (VIC) with 16 priority levels.
- Up to 16 level-sensitive external interrupt pins, including USB, CAN and LIN wake-up features.
- Configurable clock-out pin for driving external system clocks.
- Processor wake-up from power-down via external interrupt pins; CAN or LIN activity.
- Flexible Reset Generator Unit (RGU) able to control resets of individual modules.
- Second CGU (CGU1) with its own PLL generates a configurable clock output.
- Standard Arm® test and debug interface with real-time in-circuit emulator.
- Boundary-scan test supported.
- ETM/ETB debug functions with 8 kB of dedicated SRAM also accessible for application code and data storage.
- 144-pin LQFP package.
- -40 °C to +85 °C ambient operating temperature range.
- Two Tightly Coupled Memories (TCM), 32 kB Instruction TCM (ITCM), 32 kB Data TCM (DTCM).
- Two separate internal Static RAM (SRAM) instances; 32 kB SRAM and 16 kB SRAM.
- 8 kB ETB SRAM also available for code execution and data.
- Up to 768 kB high-speed flash-program memory.
- 16 kB true EEPROM, byte-erasable and programmable.
- USB 2.0 full-speed device/OTG controller with dedicated DMA controller and on-chip device PHY.
- Two-channel CAN controller supporting FullCAN and extensive message filtering
- Two LIN master controllers with full hardware support for LIN communication. The LIN interface can be configured as UART to provide two additional UART interfaces.
- Two 550 UARTs with 16-byte Tx and Rx FIFO depths, DMA support, and RS485/EIA-485 (9 bit) support.
- Three full-duplex Q-SPIs with four slave-select lines; 16 bits wide; 8 locations deep; Tx FIFO and Rx FIFO.
- Two I²C-bus interfaces.
- On-chip very low-power ring oscillator; fixed frequency of 0.4 MHz; always on to provide a Safe_Clock source for system monitoring.
- On-chip crystal oscillator with a recommended operating range from 10 MHz to 25 MHz. PLL input range 10 MHz to 25 MHz.
- On-chip PLL allows CPU operation up to a maximum CPU rate of 125 MHz.
- Generation of up to 11 base clocks.
- Seven fractional dividers.
- clock control of individual modules.
- allows minimization of system operating power consumption in any configuration.
- CPU operating voltage: 1.8 V ± 5 %.
- I/O operating voltage: 2.7 V to 3.6 V; inputs tolerant up to 5.5 V.
- One 10-bit ADC with 5.0 V measurement range and eight input channels with conversion times as low as 2.44 μs per channel.
- Two 10-bit ADCs, 8-channels each, with 3.3 V measurement range provide an additional 16 analog inputs with conversion times as low as 2.44 μs per channel. Each channel provides a compare function to minimize interrupts.
- Multiple trigger-start option for all ADCs: timer, PWM, other ADC, and external signal input.
- Four 32-bit timers each containing four capture-and-compare registers linked to I/Os.
- Four six-channel PWMs (Pulse-Width Modulators) with capture and trap functionality.
- Two dedicated 32-bit timers to schedule and synchronize PWM and ADC.
- Quadrature encoder interface that can monitor one external quadrature encoder.
- 32-bit watchdog with timer change protection, running on safe clock.
|Product Lifecycle Status||Active||Case/Package||SOT486|
LPC2926FBD144 NXP Technical Data
LPC2926FBD144,557 Related Products
Ratings and Reviews (0)
- 0 / 5
- 5 Stars 0%
- 4 Stars 0%
- 3 Stars 0%
- 2 Stars 0%
- 1 Stars 0%
Estimated Delivery Time: Nov 01 - Nov 06 days (choose Expedited at checkout).
Shipping & Payment
|Shipping Type||Ship Fee||Lead Time|
$20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
$20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
$20.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
$25.00-$65.00 (0.50 KG)
$25.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
|REGISTERED AIR MAIL||
$2.00-$3.00 (0.10 KG)
Processing Time：Shipping fee depend on different zone and country.
|Terms of payment||Hand Fee||Payment Site|
charge US$30.00 banking fee.
charge 4.0% service fee.
charge 3.5% service fee.
charge US$0.00 banking fee.
charge US$0.00 banking fee.
We provide high quality products, thoughtful service and after sale guarantee
We have rich products, can meet your various needs.
Minimum order quantity starts from 1pcs.
Lowest international shipping fee starts from US$2.00.
90 days quality guarantee for all products.
Step6:bar-code shipping tag
All the products will packing in anti-staticbag. Ship with ESD antistatic protection.
Outside ESD packing’s lable will use ourcompany’s information: Part Mumber, Brand and Quantity.
We will inspect all the goods before shipment,ensure all the products at good condition and ensure the parts are new originalmatch datasheet.
After all the goods are ensure no problems afterpacking, we will packing safely and send by global express. It exhibitsexcellent puncture and tear resistance along with good seal integrity.
1.We provide 90 days warranty.
2.If some of the items you received aren't of perfect quality, we would resiponsibly arrange your refund or replacement. But the items must remain their orginal condition.
- Q: What are the advantages of buying from Jotrin?
Jotrin is your second procurement department of the electronic components. The platform has supported by over 1000 original factories and authorized agents,
over 10 years of experience in the electronic components area.
Jotrin is aiming to help these manufacturers, EMS, PCBA clients offer a whole BOM solution with the assistant of their professional BOM team and Intelligent BOM software.
We can help you:
1. Do the cost down for your current regular orders.
2. Decrease your suppliers' management costs and suppliers' qty.
3. Improve your efficiency, we can offer the whole BOM one-stop supply chain service.
- Q: How can Jotrin guarantee to be the original manufacturers or the agents?
- We have a professional business development department to strictly examine and verify the qualifications of the original manufacturers and the agents. All the suppliers must pass the qualification examination before putting their materials on the shelves; We pay more attention to the channel and quality of products than any other customers, we are strict with supplier audit, you can rest assured that choice.
- Q: What are the business hours of Jotrin?
Although we accept quotation requests and orders anytime 24 hours a day regardless of business days and hours, we provide quotations and process orders during business time.
Business Hours: Monday - Friday 9:00am - 9:00pm (GMT+8)
- Q: Is the inventory and price seen on the platform accurate?
- Inventory fluidity big, unable to update in time, it will be updated periodically within 24 hours. After placing the order, it is suggested to confirm the order with the supplier or the online customer service of Jotrin before paying.
- Q: Can I place an order offline?
Yes. We accept offline orders.
You can contact our customer service representatives to help you customize your requirements.
If you'd like to submit your purchase orders via email, please send us a note to email@example.com. One of our customer service representatives will help you.
- Q: What forms of payment can I use in Jotrin?
- TT Bank, Western Union, Paypal, and Escrow is all acceptable.
- Q: How is the shipping arranged?
- Customers can choose industry-leading freight companies, including DHL, FedEx, UPS, TNT, and Registered Mail. No shipment handling charges be included.
- Q: How can I track my package?
- Once your order has been processed for shipment, our sales will send you an e-mail advising you of the shipping status of your order and its tracking number, if applicable. When the tracking numbers are present, you can click on the link and it will take you directly to the carriers' website so that you can track your order. Note: It may take up to 24 hours before carriers will display tracking information.
- Q: When can I receive my package？
- In normal conditions, Express delivery needs 3-5 days, Registered Mail needs 25-60 days.
- Q: What is the process for returns or replacement?
All goods will implement Pre-Shipment Inspection (PSI), selected at random from all batches of your order to do a systematic inspection before arranging the shipment. If there is something wrong with the product we delivered, we will accept the replacement or return of the product only when all of the below conditions are fulfilled:
(1)There are any problems with the product we delivered, such as a deficiency in quantity, delivery of wrong items, and apparent external defects (breakage and rust, etc.), and we acknowledge such problems.
(2)We are informed of the defect described above within 90 days after the delivery of the product.
(3)The product is unused and only in the original unpacked packaging.
Two processes to return the products:
(1)Inform us within 90 days
(2)Obtain Requesting Return Authorizations
More details about return electronic components please see our Return & Change Policy
- Q: How to contact us and get support?
- Need any After-Sales service, please feel free contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1.Logic family asserts to be fastest family of devices with the lowest power consumption
- 2.NXP Releases Plug’n Play NFC Solution for Linux and Android Developers
- 3.NXP’s New NFC Tag,which named NTAG 424 DNA make NFC Highest Security
- 4.NXP Semiconductors Bidirectional Voltage-Level Translators
- 5.NXP Launches Comprehensive RF Power Multi-Chip Module Portfolio
- 6.S32V234 Vision and Sensor Fusion Processor from NXP Semiconductors
HIH6030-021-001 Honeywell HumidIcon™ Digital Humidity/Temperature Sensors: HIH6000 Series, I2C, ±4.5 %RH Accuracy, SOIC-8 SMD, Without Filter, Non-Condensing, 1000 Units on Tape ...
STM32F429NGH6 ARM MCU, STM32 Family STM32F4 Series Microcontrollers, ARM Cortex-M4, 32bit, 180 MHz, 1 MB, 260 KB
TLP109(E(O TOSHIBA TLP109(E(O Optocoupler, Transistor Output, 1Channel, SOIC, 5Pins, 20mA, 3.75kV, 20%
LX4F232H5BBFIGB0 MCU 32Bit Stellaris ARM Cortex M4F RISC 256KB Flash 1.2V/3.3V 157Pin BGA MICROSTAR JUNIOR
SIM3U157-B-GQR MCU 32Bit SiM3U1xx ARM Cortex M3 RISC 128KB Flash 2.5V/3.3V 80Pin TQFP T/R
RM46L850CPGET MCU 16Bit/32Bit ARM Cortex R4F RISC 1280KB Flash 1.2V/3.3V 144Pin LQFP