16/32-bit ARM microcontrollers; 256 kB ISP/IAP flash with CAN, 10-bit ADC and external memory interface
Request for Quotation
LPC2294HBD144/01 Product Details
The LPC2292/2294 microcontrollers are based on a 16/32-bit Arm7TDMI-S™ CPU with real-time emulation and embedded trace support, together with 256 kB of embedded high-speed flash memory. A 128-bit wide memory interface and a unique accelerator architecture enable 32-bit code execution at the maximum clock rate. For critical code size applications, the alternative 16-bit Thumb mode reduces code by more than 30 % with minimal performance penalty.
With their 144-pin package, low power consumption, various 32-bit timers, 8-channel 10-bit ADC, 2/4 (LPC2294) advanced CAN channels, PWM channels and up to nine external interrupt pins these microcontrollers are particularly suitable for automotive and industrial control applications as well as medical systems and fault-tolerant maintenance buses. The number of available GPIOs ranges from 76 (with external memory) through 112 (single-chip). With a wide range of additional serial communications interfaces, they are also suited for communication gateways and protocol converters as well as many other general-purpose applications.
Remark:Throughout the data sheet, the term LPC2292/2294 will apply to devices with and without the /00 or /01 suffix. The suffixes /00 and /01 will be used to differentiate from other devices only when necessary.
- Fast GPIO ports enable port pin toggling up to 3.5 times faster than the original device. They also allow for a port pin to be read at any time regardless of its function.
- Dedicated result registers for ADC(s) reduce interrupt overhead. The ADC pads are 5 V tolerant when configured for digital I/O function(s).
- UART0/1 include fractional baud rate generator, auto-bauding capabilities and handshake flow-control fully implemented in hardware.
- Buffered SSP serial controller supporting SPI, 4-wire SSI, and Microwire formats.
- SPI programmable data length and master mode enhancement.
- Diversified Code Read Protection (CRP) enables different security levels to be implemented. This feature is available in LPC2292/2294/00 devices as well.
- General purpose timers can operate as external event counters.
- 16/32-bit Arm7TDMI-S™ microcontroller in a LQFP144 package.
- 16 kB on-chip static RAM and 256 kB on-chip flash program memory. 128-bit wide interface/accelerator enables high-speed 60 MHz operation.
- In-System Programming/In-Application Programming (ISP/IAP) via on-chip bootloader software. Single flash sector or full chip erase in 400 ms and programming of 256 B in 1 ms.
- EmbeddedICE-RT and Embedded Trace interfaces offer real-time debugging with the on-chip RealMonitor software as well as high-speed real-time tracing of instruction execution.
- Two/four (LPC2292/2294) interconnected CAN interfaces with advanced acceptance filters. Additional serial interfaces include two UARTs (16C550), Fast I²C-bus (400 kbit/s) and two SPIs.
- Eight channel 10-bit ADC with conversion time as low as 2.44 µs.
- Two 32-bit timers (with four capture and four compare channels), PWM unit (six outputs), Real-Time Clock (RTC), and watchdog.
- Vectored Interrupt Controller (VIC) with configurable priorities and vector addresses.
- Configurable external memory interface with up to four banks, each up to 16 MB and 8/16/32-bit data width.
- Up to 112 general purpose I/O pins (5 V tolerant). Up to nine edge/level sensitive external interrupt pins available.
- 60 MHz maximum CPU clock available from programmable on-chip PLL with settling time of 100 µs.
- The on-chip crystal oscillator should have an operating range of 1 MHz to 25 MHz.
- Power saving modes include Idle and Power-down.
- Processor wake-up from Power-down mode via external interrupt.
- Individual enable/disable of peripheral functions for power optimization.
- Dual power supply:
- CPU operating voltage range of 1.65 V to 1.95 V (1.8 V ± 0.15 V).
- I/O power supply range of 3.0 V to 3.6 V (3.3 V ± 10 %) with 5 V tolerant I/O pads.
- Tape & Reel (TR)/Cut Tape (CT)/Tray/Tube
- RoHs Status
- Lead free/RoHS Compliant
LPC2294HBD144 NXP Technical Data
LPC2294HBD144/01 Related Products
Ratings and Reviews (1)
- 5 / 5
- 5 Stars 100%
- 4 Stars 0%
- 3 Stars 0%
- 2 Stars 0%
- 1 Stars 0%
Just what i wanted. No problems.
Estimated Delivery Time: Sep 30 - Oct 05 days (choose Expedited at checkout).
Shipping & Payment
- Shipping Type
- Ship Fee
- Lead Time
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 3-7 days
- $20.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$65.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 5-14 days
- REGISTERED AIR MAIL
- $2.00-$3.00 (0.10 KG)
- 7-30 days
Processing Time：Shipping fee depend on different zone and country.
- Terms of payment
- Hand Fee
- Wire Transfer
- charge US$30.00 banking fee.
- charge 4.0% service fee.
- Credit Card
- charge 3.5% service fee.
- Western Union
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
- Money Gram
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
We provide high quality products, thoughtful service and after sale guarantee
We have rich products, can meet your various needs.
Minimum order quantity starts from 1pcs.
Lowest international shipping fee starts from US$2.00.
90 days quality guarantee for all products.
Step2: Vacuum Packaging
Step3: Anti-Static Bag
Step4: Individual Packaging
Step5: Packaging Boxes
Step6: Bar-Code Shipping Tag
All the products will packing in anti-staticbag. Ship with ESD antistatic protection.
Outside ESD packing’s lable will use ourcompany’s information: Part Mumber, Brand and Quantity.
We will inspect all the goods before shipment,ensure all the products at good condition and ensure the parts are new originalmatch datasheet.
After all the goods are ensure no problems afterpacking, we will packing safely and send by global express. It exhibitsexcellent puncture and tear resistance along with good seal integrity.
1.We provide 90 days warranty.
2.If some of the items you received aren't of perfect quality, we would resiponsibly arrange your refund or replacement. But the items must remain their orginal condition.
- Q: How does Jotrin guarantee that LPC2294HBD144/01 is the original manufacturer or agent of NXP?
- We have a professional business development department to strictly test and verify the qualifications of NXP original manufacturers and agents. All NXP suppliers must pass the qualification review before they can publish their LPC2294HBD144/01 devices; we pay more attention to the channels and quality of LPC2294HBD144/01 products than any other customer. We strictly implement supplier audits, so you can purchase with confidence.
- Q: How to find the detailed information of LPC2294HBD144/01 chips? Including NXP original factory information, MCU application, LPC2294HBD144/01 pictures?
- You can use Jotrin's intelligent search engine, or filter by Processors and Microcontrollers ; Arm Microcontrollers ; General Purpose MCUs ; LPC2000 Arm7 category, or find it through NXP Semiconductor Information page.
- Q: Are the NXP's LPC2294HBD144/01 price and stock displayed on the platform accurate?
- The NXP's inventory fluctuates greatly and cannot be updated in time, it will be updated periodically within 24 hours. After submitting an order for LPC2294HBD144/01, it is recommended to confirm the order with Jotrin salesperson or online customer service before payment.
- Q: Can I place an order offline?
Yes. We accept offline orders.
We can provide order placement service. You only need to log in, click "My Orders" to enter the transaction management, and you will see the "Order Details" interface. After checking it, select all and click "Place Order". In addition, you can enjoy coupons or other selected gifts when placing orders online.
- Q: What forms of payment can I use in Jotrin?
- TT Bank, Paypal, Credit Card, Western Union, and Escrow is all acceptable.
- Q: How is the shipping arranged and track my package?
Customers can choose industry-leading freight companies, including DHL, FedEx, UPS, TNT, and Registered Mail.
Once your order has been processed for shipment, our sales will send you an e-mail advising you of the shipping status and tracking number.
Note: It may take up to 24 hours before carriers will display tracking information. In normal conditions, Express delivery needs 3-5 days, Registered Mail needs 25-60 days.
- Q: What is the process for returns or replacement of LPC2294HBD144/01?
All goods will implement Pre-Shipment Inspection (PSI), selected at random from all batches of your order to do a systematic inspection before arranging the shipment.
If there is something wrong with the LPC2294HBD14401 we delivered, we will accept the replacement or return of the LPC2294HBD144/01 only when all of the below conditions are fulfilled:
(1)Such as a deficiency in quantity, delivery of wrong items, and apparent external defects (breakage and rust, etc.), and we acknowledge such problems.
(2)We are informed of the defect described above within 90 days after the delivery of LPC2294HBD144/01.
(3)The LPC2294HBD144/01 is unused and only in the original unpacked packaging.
Two processes to return the products:
(1)Inform us within 90 days
(2)Obtain Requesting Return Authorizations
More details about return electronic components please see our Return & Change Policy.
- Q: How to contact us and get support, such as LPC2294HBD144/01 datasheet pdf, LPC2294HBD144 pin diagram?
- Need any After-Sales service, please feel free contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1.Logic family asserts to be fastest family of devices with the lowest power consumption
- 2.NXP Releases Plug’n Play NFC Solution for Linux and Android Developers
- 3.NXP’s New NFC Tag,which named NTAG 424 DNA make NFC Highest Security
- 4.NXP Semiconductors Bidirectional Voltage-Level Translators
- 5.NXP Launches Comprehensive RF Power Multi-Chip Module Portfolio
- 6.S32V234 Vision and Sensor Fusion Processor from NXP Semiconductors
LPC2194HBD64 Single-chip 16/32-bit microcontroller; 256\ kB ISP/IAP flash with 10-b...
LPC2194HBD64/01 Single-chip 16/32-bit microcontroller; 256 kB ISP/IAP flash with 10-bi...
LPC2210FBD144 16/32-bit ARM microcontrollers; flashless with 64 kB, with 10-bit ADC ...
LPC2212FBD144 16/32-bit ARM microcontrollers; 128/256 kB ISP/IAP Flash with 10-bit A...
LPC2212FBD144/01 16/32-bit ARM microcontrollers; 128/256 kB ISP/IAP flash with 10-bit A...
LPC2214FBD144/01 32 Bit Microcontroller, ARM7TDMI, 60 MHz, 256 KB, 16 KB, 144, LQFP ;Ro...