ARM MCU, LPC Family LPC1800 Series Microcontrollers, ARM Cortex-M3, 32bit, 180 MHz, 1 MB, 136 KB
Request for Quotation
LPC1837JET100E Product Details
The LPC185x/3x/2x/1x are Arm Cortex-M3 based microcontrollers for embeddedapplications. The Arm Cortex-M3 is a next generation core that offers systemenhancements such as low power consumption, enhanced debug features, and a highlevel of support block integration.
The LPC185x/3x/2x/1x operate at CPU frequencies of up to 180 MHz. The ArmCortex-M3 CPU incorporates a 3-stage pipeline and uses a Harvard architecture withseparate local instruction and data buses as well as a third bus for peripherals. The ArmCortex-M3 CPU also includes an internal prefetch unit that supports speculativebranching.
The LPC185x/3x/2x/1x include up to 1 MB of flash and 136 kB of on-chip SRAM, 16 kB ofEEPROM memory, a quad SPI Flash Interface (SPIFI), a State Configurable Timer (SCT)subsystem, two High-speed USB controllers, Ethernet, LCD, an external memorycontroller, and multiple digital and analog peripherals.
- Processor core
- Arm Cortex-M3 processor, running at CPU frequencies of up to 180 MHz
- Arm Cortex-M3 built-in Memory Protection Unit (MPU) supporting eight regions
- Arm Cortex-M3 built-in Nested Vectored Interrupt Controller (NVIC)
- Non-maskable Interrupt (NMI) input
- JTAG and Serial Wire Debug, serial trace, eight breakpoints, and four watch points
- Enhanced Trace Module (ETM) and Enhanced Trace Buffer (ETB) support
- System tick timer
- On-chip memory
- Up to 1 MB on-chip dual bank flash memory with flash accelerator
- 16 kB on-chip EEPROM data memory
- 136 kB SRAM for code and data use
- Multiple SRAM blocks with separate bus access
- 64 kB ROM containing boot code and on-chip software drivers
- 64 bit of One-Time Programmable (OTP) memory for general-purpose use
- Clock generation unit
- Crystal oscillator with an operating range of 1 MHz to 25 MHz
- 12 MHz internal RC oscillator trimmed to 2 % accuracy over temperature andvoltage (1 % accuracy for Tamb = 0 °C to 85 °C)
- Ultra-low power RTC crystal oscillator
- Three PLLs allow CPU operation up to the maximum CPU rate without the need fora high-frequency crystal. The second PLL can be used with the High-speed USB,the third PLL can be used as audio PLL
- Clock output
- Configurable digital peripherals
- State Configurable Timer (SCT) subsystem on AHB
- Global Input Multiplexer Array (GIMA) allows to cross-connect multiple inputs andoutputs to event driven peripherals like timers, SCT, and ADC0/1
- Serial interfaces
- Quad SPI Flash Interface (SPIFI) with 1-, 2-, or 4-bit data at rates of up to52 MB per second
- 10/100T Ethernet MAC with RMII and MII interfaces and DMA support for highthroughput at low CPU load. Support for IEEE 1588 time stamping/advanced timestamping (IEEE 1588-2008 v2)
- One High-speed USB 2.0 Host/Device/OTG interface with DMA support andon-chip high-speed PHY (USB0)
- One High-speed USB 2.0 Host/Device interface with DMA support, on-chipfull-speed PHY and ULPI interface to an external high-speed PHY (USB1)
- USB interface electrical test software included in ROM USB stack
- Four 550 UARTs with DMA support: one UART with full modem interface; oneUART with IrDA interface; three USARTs support UART synchronous mode and asmart card interface conforming to ISO7816 specification
- Up to two C_CAN 2.0B controllers with one channel each. Use of C_CAN controllerexcludes operation of all other peripherals connected to the same bus bridge
- Two SSP controllers with FIFO and multi-protocol support. Both SSPs with DMAsupport
- One Fast-mode Plus I²C-bus interface with monitor mode and with open-drain I/Opins conforming to the full I²C-bus specification. Supports data rates of up to1 Mbit/s
- One standard I²C-bus interface with monitor mode and standard I/O pins
- Two I²S interfaces with DMA support, each with one input and one output
- Digital peripherals
- External Memory Controller (EMC) supporting external SRAM, ROM, NOR flash,and SDRAM devices
- LCD controller with DMA support and a programmable display resolution of up to1024H x 768V. Supports monochrome and color STN panels and TFT color panels;supports 1/2/4/8 bpp Color Look-Up Table (CLUT) and 16/24-bit direct pixelmapping
- SD/MMC card interface
- Eight-channel General-Purpose DMA controller can access all memories on theAHB and all DMA-capable AHB slaves
- Up to 164 General-Purpose Input/Output (GPIO) pins with configurablepull-up/pull-down resistors
- GPIO registers are located on the AHB for fast access. GPIO ports have DMAsupport
- Up to eight GPIO pins can be selected from all GPIO pins as edge and levelsensitive interrupt sources
- Two GPIO group interrupt modules enable an interrupt based on a programmablepattern of input states of a group of GPIO pins
- Four general-purpose timer/counters with capture and match capabilities
- One motor control PWM for three-phase motor control
- One Quadrature Encoder Interface (QEI)
- Repetitive Interrupt timer (RI timer)
- Windowed watchdog timer
- Ultra-low power Real-Time Clock (RTC) on separate power domain with 256 bytesof battery powered backup registers
- Event recorder with three inputs to record event identification and event time; canbe battery powered
- Alarm timer; can be battery powered
- Analog peripherals
- One 10-bit DAC with DMA support and a data conversion rate of 400 kSamples/s
- Two 10-bit ADCs with DMA support and a data conversion rate of 400 kSamples/s.Up to eight analog channels total. Each analog input is connected to both ADCs
- Unique ID for each device
- Single 3.3 V (2.2 V to 3.6 V) power supply with on-chip internal voltage regulator forthe core supply and the RTC power domain
- RTC power domain can be powered separately by a 3 V battery supply
- Four reduced power modes: Sleep, Deep-sleep, Power-down, and Deeppower-down
- Processor wake-up from Sleep mode via wake-up interrupts from variousperipherals
- Wake-up from Deep-sleep, Power-down, and Deep power-down modes viaexternal interrupts and interrupts generated by battery powered blocks in the RTCpower domain
- Brownout detect with four separate thresholds for interrupt and forced reset
- Power-On Reset (POR)
- Available in LQFP208, LBGA256, LQFP144, and TFBGA100 packages
- White goods
- RFID readers
|Product Lifecycle Status||Active||RoHS||Compliant|
|Packaging||Tray||Lead Free Status||Lead Free|
LPC1837JET100 NXP Technical Data
LPC1837JET100E Related Products
Ratings and Reviews (1)
- 5 / 5
- 5 Stars 100%
- 4 Stars 0%
- 3 Stars 0%
- 2 Stars 0%
- 1 Stars 0%
Alles TOP. Schnelle Lieferung, Gute Qualität.
Estimated Delivery Time: Mar 07 - Mar 12 days (choose Expedited at checkout).
Shipping & Payment
|Shipping Type||Ship Fee||Lead Time|
$20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
$20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
$20.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
$25.00-$65.00 (0.50 KG)
$25.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
|REGISTERED AIR MAIL||
$2.00-$3.00 (0.10 KG)
Processing Time：Shipping fee depend on different zone and country.
|Terms of payment||Hand Fee||Payment Site|
charge US$30.00 banking fee.
charge 4.0% service fee.
charge 3.5% service fee.
charge US$0.00 banking fee.
charge US$0.00 banking fee.
We provide high quality products, thoughtful service and after sale guarantee
We have rich products, can meet your various needs.
Minimum order quantity starts from 1pcs.
Lowest international shipping fee starts from US$2.00.
90 days quality guarantee for all products.
Step6:bar-code shipping tag
All the products will packing in anti-staticbag. Ship with ESD antistatic protection.
Outside ESD packing’s lable will use ourcompany’s information: Part Mumber, Brand and Quantity.
We will inspect all the goods before shipment,ensure all the products at good condition and ensure the parts are new originalmatch datasheet.
After all the goods are ensure no problems afterpacking, we will packing safely and send by global express. It exhibitsexcellent puncture and tear resistance along with good seal integrity.
1.We provide 90 days warranty.
2.If some of the items you received aren't of perfect quality, we would resiponsibly arrange your refund or replacement. But the items must remain their orginal condition.
- Q: How does Jotrin guarantee that LPC1837JET100E is the original manufacturer or agent of NXP?
- We have a professional business development department to strictly test and verify the qualifications of NXP original manufacturers and agents. All NXP suppliers must pass the qualification review before they can publish their LPC1837JET100E devices; we pay more attention to the channels and quality of LPC1837JET100E products than any other customer. We strictly implement supplier audits, so you can purchase with confidence.
- Q: How to find the detailed information of LPC1837JET100E chips? Including NXP original factory information, Microcontrollers application, LPC1837JET100E pictures?
- You can use Jotrin's intelligent search engine, or filter by Processors and Microcontrollers ; Arm Microcontrollers ; General Purpose MCUs ; LPC1800 Cortex-M3 category, or find it through NXP Semiconductor Information page.
- Q: Are the NXP's LPC1837JET100E price and stock displayed on the platform accurate?
- The NXP's inventory fluctuates greatly and cannot be updated in time, it will be updated periodically within 24 hours. After submitting an order for LPC1837JET100E, it is recommended to confirm the order with Jotrin salesperson or online customer service before payment.
- Q: Can I place an order offline?
Yes. We accept offline orders.
We can provide order placement service. You only need to log in, click "My Orders" to enter the transaction management, and you will see the "Order Details" interface. After checking it, select all and click "Place Order". In addition, you can enjoy coupons or other selected gifts when placing orders online.
- Q: What forms of payment can I use in Jotrin?
- TT Bank, Paypal, Credit Card, Western Union, and Escrow is all acceptable.
- Q: How is the shipping arranged and track my package?
- Customers can choose industry-leading freight companies, including DHL, FedEx, UPS, TNT, and Registered Mail.
Once your order has been processed for shipment, our sales will send you an e-mail advising you of the shipping status and tracking number.
Note: It may take up to 24 hours before carriers will display tracking information. In normal conditions, Express delivery needs 3-5 days, Registered Mail needs 25-60 days.
- Q: What is the process for returns or replacement of LPC1837JET100E?
All goods will implement Pre-Shipment Inspection (PSI), selected at random from all batches of your order to do a systematic inspection before arranging the shipment.
If there is something wrong with the LPC1837JET100E we delivered, we will accept the replacement or return of the LPC1837JET100E only when all of the below conditions are fulfilled:
(1)Such as a deficiency in quantity, delivery of wrong items, and apparent external defects (breakage and rust, etc.), and we acknowledge such problems.
(2)We are informed of the defect described above within 90 days after the delivery of LPC1837JET100E.
(3)The LPC1837JET100E is unused and only in the original unpacked packaging.
Two processes to return the products:
(1)Inform us within 90 days
(2)Obtain Requesting Return Authorizations
More details about return electronic components please see our Return & Change Policy.
- Q: How to contact us and get support, such as LPC1837JET100E datasheet pdf, LPC1837JET100 pin diagram?
- Need any After-Sales service, please feel free contact us: email@example.com
- 1.Logic family asserts to be fastest family of devices with the lowest power consumption
- 2.NXP Releases Plug’n Play NFC Solution for Linux and Android Developers
- 3.NXP’s New NFC Tag,which named NTAG 424 DNA make NFC Highest Security
- 4.NXP Semiconductors Bidirectional Voltage-Level Translators
- 5.NXP Launches Comprehensive RF Power Multi-Chip Module Portfolio
- 6.S32V234 Vision and Sensor Fusion Processor from NXP Semiconductors
STM32F205VGT6J ARM MCU, STM32 Family STM32F2 Series Microcontrollers, ARM Cortex-M3, 32bit, 120 MHz, 1 MB, 128 KB
STM32F745IET6 ARM MCU, STM32 Family STM32F7 Series Microcontrollers, ARM Cortex-M7, 32bit, 216 MHz, 512 KB
STM32F746VET6 ARM MCU, STM32 Family STM32F7 Series Microcontrollers, ARM Cortex-M7, 32bit, 216 MHz, 512 KB
A54SX08-VQG100 FPGA SX Family 8K Gates 512 Cells 240MHz 0.35um Technology 3.3V/5V 100Pin VQFP
STM32F417VGT6TR STM32 Series 32-Bit 168 MHz 192 KB Ram 1 MB Flash Microcontroller - LQFP-100
SPC563M64L5COBR MCU 32Bit SPC563M64x e200z335 CISC 1.5Mb Flash 1.2V/3.3V/5V 144Pin LQFP T/R