MCU 32Bit LPC1800 ARM Cortex M3 RISC 512KB Flash 3.3V 144Pin LQFP Tray
Request for Quotation
LPC1822JBD144E Product Details
The LPC185x/3x/2x/1x are Arm Cortex-M3 based microcontrollers for embeddedapplications. The Arm Cortex-M3 is a next generation core that offers systemenhancements such as low power consumption, enhanced debug features, and a highlevel of support block integration.
The LPC185x/3x/2x/1x operate at CPU frequencies of up to 180 MHz. The ArmCortex-M3 CPU incorporates a 3-stage pipeline and uses a Harvard architecture withseparate local instruction and data buses as well as a third bus for peripherals. The ArmCortex-M3 CPU also includes an internal prefetch unit that supports speculativebranching.
The LPC185x/3x/2x/1x include up to 1 MB of flash and 136 kB of on-chip SRAM, 16 kB ofEEPROM memory, a quad SPI Flash Interface (SPIFI), a State Configurable Timer (SCT)subsystem, two High-speed USB controllers, Ethernet, LCD, an external memorycontroller, and multiple digital and analog peripherals.
- Processor core
- Arm Cortex-M3 processor, running at CPU frequencies of up to 180 MHz
- Arm Cortex-M3 built-in Memory Protection Unit (MPU) supporting eight regions
- Arm Cortex-M3 built-in Nested Vectored Interrupt Controller (NVIC)
- Non-maskable Interrupt (NMI) input
- JTAG and Serial Wire Debug, serial trace, eight breakpoints, and four watch points
- Enhanced Trace Module (ETM) and Enhanced Trace Buffer (ETB) support
- System tick timer
- On-chip memory
- Up to 1 MB on-chip dual bank flash memory with flash accelerator
- 16 kB on-chip EEPROM data memory
- 136 kB SRAM for code and data use
- Multiple SRAM blocks with separate bus access
- 64 kB ROM containing boot code and on-chip software drivers
- 64 bit of One-Time Programmable (OTP) memory for general-purpose use
- Clock generation unit
- Crystal oscillator with an operating range of 1 MHz to 25 MHz
- 12 MHz internal RC oscillator trimmed to 2 % accuracy over temperature andvoltage (1 % accuracy for Tamb = 0 °C to 85 °C)
- Ultra-low power RTC crystal oscillator
- Three PLLs allow CPU operation up to the maximum CPU rate without the need fora high-frequency crystal. The second PLL can be used with the High-speed USB,the third PLL can be used as audio PLL
- Clock output
- Configurable digital peripherals
- State Configurable Timer (SCT) subsystem on AHB
- Global Input Multiplexer Array (GIMA) allows to cross-connect multiple inputs andoutputs to event driven peripherals like timers, SCT, and ADC0/1
- Serial interfaces
- Quad SPI Flash Interface (SPIFI) with 1-, 2-, or 4-bit data at rates of up to52 MB per second
- 10/100T Ethernet MAC with RMII and MII interfaces and DMA support for highthroughput at low CPU load. Support for IEEE 1588 time stamping/advanced timestamping (IEEE 1588-2008 v2)
- One High-speed USB 2.0 Host/Device/OTG interface with DMA support andon-chip high-speed PHY (USB0)
- One High-speed USB 2.0 Host/Device interface with DMA support, on-chipfull-speed PHY and ULPI interface to an external high-speed PHY (USB1)
- USB interface electrical test software included in ROM USB stack
- Four 550 UARTs with DMA support: one UART with full modem interface; oneUART with IrDA interface; three USARTs support UART synchronous mode and asmart card interface conforming to ISO7816 specification
- Up to two C_CAN 2.0B controllers with one channel each. Use of C_CAN controllerexcludes operation of all other peripherals connected to the same bus bridge
- Two SSP controllers with FIFO and multi-protocol support. Both SSPs with DMAsupport
- One Fast-mode Plus I²C-bus interface with monitor mode and with open-drain I/Opins conforming to the full I²C-bus specification. Supports data rates of up to1 Mbit/s
- One standard I²C-bus interface with monitor mode and standard I/O pins
- Two I²S interfaces with DMA support, each with one input and one output
- Digital peripherals
- External Memory Controller (EMC) supporting external SRAM, ROM, NOR flash,and SDRAM devices
- LCD controller with DMA support and a programmable display resolution of up to1024H x 768V. Supports monochrome and color STN panels and TFT color panels;supports 1/2/4/8 bpp Color Look-Up Table (CLUT) and 16/24-bit direct pixelmapping
- SD/MMC card interface
- Eight-channel General-Purpose DMA controller can access all memories on theAHB and all DMA-capable AHB slaves
- Up to 164 General-Purpose Input/Output (GPIO) pins with configurablepull-up/pull-down resistors
- GPIO registers are located on the AHB for fast access. GPIO ports have DMAsupport
- Up to eight GPIO pins can be selected from all GPIO pins as edge and levelsensitive interrupt sources
- Two GPIO group interrupt modules enable an interrupt based on a programmablepattern of input states of a group of GPIO pins
- Four general-purpose timer/counters with capture and match capabilities
- One motor control PWM for three-phase motor control
- One Quadrature Encoder Interface (QEI)
- Repetitive Interrupt timer (RI timer)
- Windowed watchdog timer
- Ultra-low power Real-Time Clock (RTC) on separate power domain with 256 bytesof battery powered backup registers
- Event recorder with three inputs to record event identification and event time; canbe battery powered
- Alarm timer; can be battery powered
- Analog peripherals
- One 10-bit DAC with DMA support and a data conversion rate of 400 kSamples/s
- Two 10-bit ADCs with DMA support and a data conversion rate of 400 kSamples/s.Up to eight analog channels total. Each analog input is connected to both ADCs
- Unique ID for each device
- Single 3.3 V (2.2 V to 3.6 V) power supply with on-chip internal voltage regulator forthe core supply and the RTC power domain
- RTC power domain can be powered separately by a 3 V battery supply
- Four reduced power modes: Sleep, Deep-sleep, Power-down, and Deeppower-down
- Processor wake-up from Sleep mode via wake-up interrupts from variousperipherals
- Wake-up from Deep-sleep, Power-down, and Deep power-down modes viaexternal interrupts and interrupts generated by battery powered blocks in the RTCpower domain
- Brownout detect with four separate thresholds for interrupt and forced reset
- Power-On Reset (POR)
- Available in LQFP208, LBGA256, LQFP144, and TFBGA100 packages
- White goods
- RFID readers
|Power Dissipation||1500 mW||Case/Package||SOT486|
|Product Lifecycle Status||Active||RoHS||Compliant|
|Packaging||Tray||Lead Free Status||Lead Free|
LPC1822JBD144 NXP Technical Data
LPC1822JBD144E Related Products
Ratings and Reviews (0)
- 0 / 5
- 5 Stars 0%
- 4 Stars 0%
- 3 Stars 0%
- 2 Stars 0%
- 1 Stars 0%
Estimated Delivery Time: Oct 31 - Nov 05 days (choose Expedited at checkout).
Shipping & Payment
|Shipping Type||Ship Fee||Lead Time|
$20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
$20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
$20.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
$25.00-$65.00 (0.50 KG)
$25.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
|REGISTERED AIR MAIL||
$2.00-$3.00 (0.10 KG)
Processing Time：Shipping fee depend on different zone and country.
|Terms of payment||Hand Fee||Payment Site|
charge US$30.00 banking fee.
charge 4.0% service fee.
charge 3.5% service fee.
charge US$0.00 banking fee.
charge US$0.00 banking fee.
We provide high quality products, thoughtful service and after sale guarantee
We have rich products, can meet your various needs.
Minimum order quantity starts from 1pcs.
Lowest international shipping fee starts from US$2.00.
90 days quality guarantee for all products.
Step6:bar-code shipping tag
All the products will packing in anti-staticbag. Ship with ESD antistatic protection.
Outside ESD packing’s lable will use ourcompany’s information: Part Mumber, Brand and Quantity.
We will inspect all the goods before shipment,ensure all the products at good condition and ensure the parts are new originalmatch datasheet.
After all the goods are ensure no problems afterpacking, we will packing safely and send by global express. It exhibitsexcellent puncture and tear resistance along with good seal integrity.
1.We provide 90 days warranty.
2.If some of the items you received aren't of perfect quality, we would resiponsibly arrange your refund or replacement. But the items must remain their orginal condition.
- Q: What are the advantages of buying from Jotrin?
Jotrin is your second procurement department of the electronic components. The platform has supported by over 1000 original factories and authorized agents,
over 10 years of experience in the electronic components area.
Jotrin is aiming to help these manufacturers, EMS, PCBA clients offer a whole BOM solution with the assistant of their professional BOM team and Intelligent BOM software.
We can help you:
1. Do the cost down for your current regular orders.
2. Decrease your suppliers' management costs and suppliers' qty.
3. Improve your efficiency, we can offer the whole BOM one-stop supply chain service.
- Q: How can Jotrin guarantee to be the original manufacturers or the agents?
- We have a professional business development department to strictly examine and verify the qualifications of the original manufacturers and the agents. All the suppliers must pass the qualification examination before putting their materials on the shelves; We pay more attention to the channel and quality of products than any other customers, we are strict with supplier audit, you can rest assured that choice.
- Q: What are the business hours of Jotrin?
Although we accept quotation requests and orders anytime 24 hours a day regardless of business days and hours, we provide quotations and process orders during business time.
Business Hours: Monday - Friday 9:00am - 9:00pm (GMT+8)
- Q: Is the inventory and price seen on the platform accurate?
- Inventory fluidity big, unable to update in time, it will be updated periodically within 24 hours. After placing the order, it is suggested to confirm the order with the supplier or the online customer service of Jotrin before paying.
- Q: Can I place an order offline?
Yes. We accept offline orders.
You can contact our customer service representatives to help you customize your requirements.
If you'd like to submit your purchase orders via email, please send us a note to email@example.com. One of our customer service representatives will help you.
- Q: What forms of payment can I use in Jotrin?
- TT Bank, Western Union, Paypal, and Escrow is all acceptable.
- Q: How is the shipping arranged?
- Customers can choose industry-leading freight companies, including DHL, FedEx, UPS, TNT, and Registered Mail. No shipment handling charges be included.
- Q: How can I track my package?
- Once your order has been processed for shipment, our sales will send you an e-mail advising you of the shipping status of your order and its tracking number, if applicable. When the tracking numbers are present, you can click on the link and it will take you directly to the carriers' website so that you can track your order. Note: It may take up to 24 hours before carriers will display tracking information.
- Q: When can I receive my package？
- In normal conditions, Express delivery needs 3-5 days, Registered Mail needs 25-60 days.
- Q: What is the process for returns or replacement?
All goods will implement Pre-Shipment Inspection (PSI), selected at random from all batches of your order to do a systematic inspection before arranging the shipment. If there is something wrong with the product we delivered, we will accept the replacement or return of the product only when all of the below conditions are fulfilled:
(1)There are any problems with the product we delivered, such as a deficiency in quantity, delivery of wrong items, and apparent external defects (breakage and rust, etc.), and we acknowledge such problems.
(2)We are informed of the defect described above within 90 days after the delivery of the product.
(3)The product is unused and only in the original unpacked packaging.
Two processes to return the products:
(1)Inform us within 90 days
(2)Obtain Requesting Return Authorizations
More details about return electronic components please see our Return & Change Policy
- Q: How to contact us and get support?
- Need any After-Sales service, please feel free contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1.Logic family asserts to be fastest family of devices with the lowest power consumption
- 2.NXP Releases Plug’n Play NFC Solution for Linux and Android Developers
- 3.NXP’s New NFC Tag,which named NTAG 424 DNA make NFC Highest Security
- 4.NXP Semiconductors Bidirectional Voltage-Level Translators
- 5.NXP Launches Comprehensive RF Power Multi-Chip Module Portfolio
- 6.S32V234 Vision and Sensor Fusion Processor from NXP Semiconductors
LPC1812JBD144E MCU 32Bit LPC1800 ARM Cortex M3 RISC 512KB Flash 3.3V 144Pin LQFP Tray
LPC1813JBD144E MCU 32Bit LPC1800 ARM Cortex M3 RISC 512KB Flash 3.3V 144Pin LQFP
MSP430A010IPMR 16Bit Ultra-Low-Power Microcontroller, 60KB Flash, 2KB RAM, 12Bit ADC, 2 USARTs, HW multiplier 64-LQFP -40℃ to 85℃
STM32F479NIH6 ARM MCU, STM32 Family STM32F4 Series Microcontrollers, ARM Cortex-M4, 32bit, 180 MHz, 2 MB, 392 KB
R5F64189DFB#UB R32C Series 32/16Bit 63KB RAM 1Mb Flash 5V Microcontroller SMT - LQFP-100
C161PIL25FCABXUMA1 MCU 16Bit C166 CISC/RISC ROMLess 5V 100Pin TQFP T/R