16-bit Microcontrollers Cortex-M3 based microcontrollers with Ethernet, USB, CAN and 12-bit ADC
Request for Quotation
LPC1765FBD100 Product Details
The LPC1765 is a Cortex-M3 microcontroller for embedded applications featuring a high level of integration and low power consumption at frequencies of 100 MHz. Features include 256 kB of flash memory, 64 kB of data memory, USB Device/Host/OTG, 8-channel DMA controller, 4 UARTs, 2 CAN channels, 3 SSP/SPI, 3 I2C, I2S, 8-channel 12-bit ADC, 10-bit DAC, motor control PWM, Quadrature Encoder interface, 4 general purpose timers, 6-output general purpose PWM, ultra-low power Real-Time Clock with separate battery supply, and up to 70 general purpose I/O pins. The LPC1765 is pin-compatible to the 100-pin LPC2368 Arm7™ MCU
- Arm® Cortex®-M3 processor, running at frequencies of up to 100 MHz
- Arm Cortex-M3 built-in Nested Vectored Interrupt Controller (NVIC)
- Up to 256 kB on-chip flash programming memory
- Up to 64 kB On-chip SRAM
- In-System Programming (ISP) and In-Application Programming (IAP)
- Eight channel General Purpose DMA controller (GPDMA)
- USB 2.0 full-speed device/Host/OTG controller
- Four UARTs with fractional baud rate generation, internal FIFO, and DMA support
- CAN 2.0B controller with two channels
- SPI controller with synchronous, serial, full duplex communication
- Two SSP controllers with FIFO and multi-protocol capabilities
- Three enhanced I2C bus interfaces
- I2S (Inter-IC Sound) interface
- 70 General Purpose I/O (GPIO) pins with configurable pull-up/down resistors
- 12-bit/8-ch Analog/Digital Converter (ADC) with conversion rates up to 200 kHz
- 10-bit Digital/Analog Converter (DAC) with dedicated conversion timer and DMA
- Four general purpose timers/counters
- One motor control PWM with support for three-phase motor control
- Quadrature encoder interface that can monitor one external quadrature encoder
- One standard PWM/timer block with external count input
- Low power RTC with a separate power domain and dedicated oscillator
- WatchDog Timer (WDT)
- Arm Cortex-M3 system tick timer, including an external clock input option
- Repetitive interrupt timer provides programmable and repeating timed interrupts
- Each peripheral has its own clock divider for further power savings
- Standard JTAG test/debug interface for compatibility with existing tools
- Integrated PMU (Power Management Unit)
- Four reduced power modes: Sleep, Deep-sleep, Power-down, and Deep power-down
- Single 3.3 V power supply (2.4 V to 3.6 V)
- Four external interrupt inputs configurable as edge/level sensitive
- Non-maskable Interrupt (NMI) input
- Wake-up Interrupt Controller (WIC)
- Processor wake-up from Power-down mode via any interrupt
- Brownout detect with separate threshold for interrupt and forced reset
- Power-On Reset (POR)
- Crystal oscillator with an operating range of 1 MHz to 25 MHz
- 4 MHz internal RC oscillator trimmed to 1 % accuracy
- Code Read Protection (CRP) with different security levels
- Unique device serial number for identification purposes
- Industrial networking
- Alarm systems
- White goods
- Motor control
- Product Lifecycle Status
- Mounting Style
- Surface Mount
- Number of Pins
- Lead Free Status
- Lead Free
- ECCN Code
LPC1765FBD100 NXP Technical Data
LPC1765FBD100 Related Products
Ratings and Reviews
- 0 / 5
- 5 Stars 0%
- 4 Stars 0%
- 3 Stars 0%
- 2 Stars 0%
- 1 Stars 0%
Estimated Delivery Time: Aug 05 - Aug 10 days (choose Expedited at checkout).
Shipping & Payment
- Shipping Type
- Ship Fee
- Lead Time
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 3-7 days
- $20.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$65.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 5-14 days
- REGISTERED AIR MAIL
- $2.00-$3.00 (0.10 KG)
- 7-30 days
Processing Time：Shipping fee depend on different zone and country.
- Terms of payment
- Hand Fee
- Wire Transfer
- charge US$30.00 banking fee.
- charge 4.0% service fee.
- Credit Card
- charge 3.5% service fee.
- Western Union
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
- Money Gram
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
We provide high quality products, thoughtful service and after sale guarantee
We have rich products, can meet your various needs.
Minimum order quantity starts from 1pcs.
Lowest international shipping fee starts from US$2.00.
90 days quality guarantee for all products.
Step2: Vacuum Packaging
Step3: Anti-Static Bag
Step4: Individual Packaging
Step5: Packaging Boxes
Step6: Bar-Code Shipping Tag
All the products will packing in anti-staticbag. Ship with ESD antistatic protection.
Outside ESD packing’s lable will use ourcompany’s information: Part Mumber, Brand and Quantity.
We will inspect all the goods before shipment,ensure all the products at good condition and ensure the parts are new originalmatch datasheet.
After all the goods are ensure no problems afterpacking, we will packing safely and send by global express. It exhibitsexcellent puncture and tear resistance along with good seal integrity.
1.We provide 90 days warranty.
2.If some of the items you received aren't of perfect quality, we would resiponsibly arrange your refund or replacement. But the items must remain their orginal condition.
- Q: How does Jotrin guarantee that LPC1765FBD100 is the original manufacturer or agent of NXP?
- We have a professional business development department to strictly test and verify the qualifications of NXP original manufacturers and agents. All NXP suppliers must pass the qualification review before they can publish their LPC1765FBD100 devices; we pay more attention to the channels and quality of LPC1765FBD100 products than any other customer. We strictly implement supplier audits, so you can purchase with confidence.
- Q: How to find the detailed information of LPC1765FBD100 chips? Including NXP original factory information, Processors and Microcontrollers ; Arm Microcontrollers ; General Purpose MCUs ; LPC1700 Cortex-M3 application, LPC1765FBD100 pictures?
- You can use Jotrin's intelligent search engine, or filter by Processors and Microcontrollers ; Arm Microcontrollers ; General Purpose MCUs ; LPC1700 Cortex-M3 category, or find it through NXP Semiconductor Information page.
- Q: Are the NXP's LPC1765FBD100 price and stock displayed on the platform accurate?
- The NXP's inventory fluctuates greatly and cannot be updated in time, it will be updated periodically within 24 hours. After submitting an order for LPC1765FBD100, it is recommended to confirm the order with Jotrin salesperson or online customer service before payment.
- Q: Can I place an order offline?
Yes. We accept offline orders.
We can provide order placement service. You only need to log in, click "My Orders" to enter the transaction management, and you will see the "Order Details" interface. After checking it, select all and click "Place Order". In addition, you can enjoy coupons or other selected gifts when placing orders online.
- Q: What forms of payment can I use in Jotrin?
- TT Bank, Paypal, Credit Card, Western Union, and Escrow is all acceptable.
- Q: How is the shipping arranged and track my package?
Customers can choose industry-leading freight companies, including DHL, FedEx, UPS, TNT, and Registered Mail.
Once your order has been processed for shipment, our sales will send you an e-mail advising you of the shipping status and tracking number.
Note: It may take up to 24 hours before carriers will display tracking information. In normal conditions, Express delivery needs 3-5 days, Registered Mail needs 25-60 days.
- Q: What is the process for returns or replacement of LPC1765FBD100?
All goods will implement Pre-Shipment Inspection (PSI), selected at random from all batches of your order to do a systematic inspection before arranging the shipment.
If there is something wrong with the LPC1765FBD100 we delivered, we will accept the replacement or return of the LPC1765FBD100 only when all of the below conditions are fulfilled:
(1)Such as a deficiency in quantity, delivery of wrong items, and apparent external defects (breakage and rust, etc.), and we acknowledge such problems.
(2)We are informed of the defect described above within 90 days after the delivery of LPC1765FBD100.
(3)The LPC1765FBD100 is unused and only in the original unpacked packaging.
Two processes to return the products:
(1)Inform us within 90 days
(2)Obtain Requesting Return Authorizations
More details about return electronic components please see our Return & Change Policy.
- Q: How to contact us and get support, such as LPC1765FBD100 datasheet pdf, LPC1765FBD100 pin diagram?
- Need any After-Sales service, please feel free contact us: email@example.com
- 1.Logic family asserts to be fastest family of devices with the lowest power consumption
- 2.NXP Releases Plug’n Play NFC Solution for Linux and Android Developers
- 3.NXP’s New NFC Tag,which named NTAG 424 DNA make NFC Highest Security
- 4.NXP Semiconductors Bidirectional Voltage-Level Translators
- 5.NXP Launches Comprehensive RF Power Multi-Chip Module Portfolio
- 6.S32V234 Vision and Sensor Fusion Processor from NXP Semiconductors
LPC1343FHN33 32-bit ARM Cortex-M3 microcontroller; up to 32 kB flash and 8 kB SR......
LPC1347FBD48 32-bit ARM Cortex-M3 microcontroller; up to 64 kB flash; up to 12 kB S...
LPC1347FBD64 NXP LPC1347FBD64 32Bit Microcontroller, ARM Cortex-M3, 72MHz, 64KB, 10...
LPC1752FBD80 MICROCONTROLLER MCU, 32 BIT, CORTEX-M3, 100MHZ, Architecture:ARM Cort...
LPC1758FBD80 ARM Cortex-M3 LPC17xx Microcontroller IC 32-Bit 100MHz 512KB FLASH 80-...
LPC1764FBD100 Cortex-M3 based microcontrollers with Ethernet, USB, CAN and 12-bit AD...