MICROCONTROLLER MCU, 32 BIT, CORTEX-M3, 100MHZ, Architecture:ARM Cortex-M3, CPU Speed:100MHz, Program Memory Size:64KB, RAM Memory Size:16KB, No. of I/O's:52, Supply Voltage Min:2.4V
Request for Quotation
LPC1752FBD80 Product Details
The LPC1752 is a Cortex-M3 microcontroller for embedded applications featuring a high level of integration and low power consumption at frequencies of 100 MHz. Features include 64 kB of flash memory, 16 kB of data memory, USB Device, 8-channel DMA controller, 4 UARTs, 1 CAN channels, 2 SSP, 1 SPI, 2 I2C, 8-channel 12-bit ADC, motor control PWM, Quadrature Encoder interface, 4 general purpose timers, 6-output general purpose PWM, ultra-low power Real-Time Clock with separate battery supply, and up to 52 general purpose I/O pins.
- Arm Cortex-M3 processor, running at frequencies of up to 100 MHz
- Arm Cortex-M3 built-in Nested Vectored Interrupt Controller (NVIC)
- Up to 64 kB on-chip flash programming memory
- Up to 16 kB of SRAM
- In-System Programming (ISP) and In-Application Programming (IAP)
- Eight channel General Purpose DMA controller (GPDMA)
- Multilayer AHB matrix interconnect provides a separate bus for each AHB master
- Split APB bus allows high throughput with few stalls between the CPU and DMA
- USB 2.0 full-speed device controller
- Four UARTs with fractional baud rate generation
- CAN 2.0B controller with one channel
- SPI controller with synchronous, serial, full duplex communication
- Two SSP controllers with FIFO and multi-protocol capabilities
- Two I2C-bus interfaces supporting fast mode with a data rate of 400 kbit/s
- 52 General Purpose I/O (GPIO) pins with configurable pull-up/down resistors
- 12-bit Analog-to-Digital Converter (ADC) with conversion rates up to 200 kHz
- Four general purpose timers/counters
- One motor control PWM with support for three-phase motor control
- Quadrature encoder interface that can monitor one external quadrature encoder
- One standard PWM/timer block with external count input
- Real-Time Clock (RTC)
- WatchDog Timer (WDT)
- Arm Cortex-M3 system tick timer, including an external clock input option
- Standard JTAG test/debug interface. Boundary scan Description Language (BSDL) is not availablefor this device
- Integrated PMU (Power Management Unit)
- Four reduced power modes
- Single 3.3 V power supply (2.4 V to 3.6 V)
- One external interrupt input configurable as edge/level sensitive
- Non-maskable Interrupt (NMI) input
- Wakeup Interrupt Controller (WIC)
- Processor wake-up from Power-down mode via any interrupt
- Brownout detect with separate threshold for interrupt and forced reset
- Power-On Reset (POR)
- Crystal oscillator with an operating range of 1 MHz to 25 MHz
- 4 MHz internal RC oscillator trimmed to 1 % accuracy
- PLL allows CPU operation up to the maximum CPU rate
- USB PLL for added flexibility
- Code Read Protection (CRP) with different security levels
- Unique device serial number for identification purposes
- Industrial networking
- Alarm systems
- White goods
- Motor control
- Power Rating
- 62.5 mW
- 330 Ω
- Resistance Tolerance
- Product Lifecycle Status
- Not Listed by Manufacturer
- Mounting Style
- Surface Mount
- Case/Package (SI)
- Size Length
- 1.60 mm
- Size Width
- 800 µm
- Size Height
- 450 µm
- Lead Free Status
- Lead Free
LPC1752FBD80 NXP Technical Data
LPC1752FBD80 Related Products
Ratings and Reviews (1)
- 5 / 5
- 5 Stars 100%
- 4 Stars 0%
- 3 Stars 0%
- 2 Stars 0%
- 1 Stars 0%
alle bestens schnelle sichere Lieferung
Estimated Delivery Time: Sep 24 - Sep 29 days (choose Expedited at checkout).
Shipping & Payment
- Shipping Type
- Ship Fee
- Lead Time
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 3-7 days
- $20.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$65.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 5-14 days
- REGISTERED AIR MAIL
- $2.00-$3.00 (0.10 KG)
- 7-30 days
Processing Time：Shipping fee depend on different zone and country.
- Terms of payment
- Hand Fee
- Wire Transfer
- charge US$30.00 banking fee.
- charge 4.0% service fee.
- Credit Card
- charge 3.5% service fee.
- Western Union
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
- Money Gram
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
We provide high quality products, thoughtful service and after sale guarantee
We have rich products, can meet your various needs.
Minimum order quantity starts from 1pcs.
Lowest international shipping fee starts from US$2.00.
90 days quality guarantee for all products.
Step2: Vacuum Packaging
Step3: Anti-Static Bag
Step4: Individual Packaging
Step5: Packaging Boxes
Step6: Bar-Code Shipping Tag
All the products will packing in anti-staticbag. Ship with ESD antistatic protection.
Outside ESD packing’s lable will use ourcompany’s information: Part Mumber, Brand and Quantity.
We will inspect all the goods before shipment,ensure all the products at good condition and ensure the parts are new originalmatch datasheet.
After all the goods are ensure no problems afterpacking, we will packing safely and send by global express. It exhibitsexcellent puncture and tear resistance along with good seal integrity.
1.We provide 90 days warranty.
2.If some of the items you received aren't of perfect quality, we would resiponsibly arrange your refund or replacement. But the items must remain their orginal condition.
- Q: How does Jotrin guarantee that LPC1752FBD80 is the original manufacturer or agent of NXP?
- We have a professional business development department to strictly test and verify the qualifications of NXP original manufacturers and agents. All NXP suppliers must pass the qualification review before they can publish their LPC1752FBD80 devices; we pay more attention to the channels and quality of LPC1752FBD80 products than any other customer. We strictly implement supplier audits, so you can purchase with confidence.
- Q: How to find the detailed information of LPC1752FBD80 chips? Including NXP original factory information, MCU application, LPC1752FBD80 pictures?
- You can use Jotrin's intelligent search engine, or filter by Processors and Microcontrollers ; Arm Microcontrollers ; General Purpose MCUs ; LPC1700 Cortex-M3 category, or find it through NXP Semiconductor Information page.
- Q: Are the NXP's LPC1752FBD80 price and stock displayed on the platform accurate?
- The NXP's inventory fluctuates greatly and cannot be updated in time, it will be updated periodically within 24 hours. After submitting an order for LPC1752FBD80, it is recommended to confirm the order with Jotrin salesperson or online customer service before payment.
- Q: Can I place an order offline?
Yes. We accept offline orders.
We can provide order placement service. You only need to log in, click "My Orders" to enter the transaction management, and you will see the "Order Details" interface. After checking it, select all and click "Place Order". In addition, you can enjoy coupons or other selected gifts when placing orders online.
- Q: What forms of payment can I use in Jotrin?
- TT Bank, Paypal, Credit Card, Western Union, and Escrow is all acceptable.
- Q: How is the shipping arranged and track my package?
Customers can choose industry-leading freight companies, including DHL, FedEx, UPS, TNT, and Registered Mail.
Once your order has been processed for shipment, our sales will send you an e-mail advising you of the shipping status and tracking number.
Note: It may take up to 24 hours before carriers will display tracking information. In normal conditions, Express delivery needs 3-5 days, Registered Mail needs 25-60 days.
- Q: What is the process for returns or replacement of LPC1752FBD80?
All goods will implement Pre-Shipment Inspection (PSI), selected at random from all batches of your order to do a systematic inspection before arranging the shipment.
If there is something wrong with the LPC1752FBD80 we delivered, we will accept the replacement or return of the LPC1752FBD80 only when all of the below conditions are fulfilled:
(1)Such as a deficiency in quantity, delivery of wrong items, and apparent external defects (breakage and rust, etc.), and we acknowledge such problems.
(2)We are informed of the defect described above within 90 days after the delivery of LPC1752FBD80.
(3)The LPC1752FBD80 is unused and only in the original unpacked packaging.
Two processes to return the products:
(1)Inform us within 90 days
(2)Obtain Requesting Return Authorizations
More details about return electronic components please see our Return & Change Policy.
- Q: How to contact us and get support, such as LPC1752FBD80 datasheet pdf, LPC1752FBD80 pin diagram?
- Need any After-Sales service, please feel free contact us: email@example.com
- 1.Logic family asserts to be fastest family of devices with the lowest power consumption
- 2.NXP Releases Plug’n Play NFC Solution for Linux and Android Developers
- 3.NXP’s New NFC Tag,which named NTAG 424 DNA make NFC Highest Security
- 4.NXP Semiconductors Bidirectional Voltage-Level Translators
- 5.NXP Launches Comprehensive RF Power Multi-Chip Module Portfolio
- 6.S32V234 Vision and Sensor Fusion Processor from NXP Semiconductors
LPC1311 32-bit ARM Cortex-M3 microcontroller; up to 32 kB flash and 8 kB SRAM;...
LPC1311FHN33 32-bit ARM Cortex-M3 microcontroller; up to 32 kB flash and 8 kB SR......
LPC1313FBD48 32-bit ARM Cortex-M3 microcontroller; up to 32 kB flash and 8 kB SR......
LPC1313FHN33 32-bit ARM Cortex-M3 microcontroller; up to 32 kB flash and 8 kB SR......
LPC1315FBD48 32-bit ARM Cortex-M3 microcontroller; up to 64 kB flash; up to 12 kB S...
LPC1342FHN33 32-bit ARM Cortex-M3 microcontroller; up to 32 kB flash and 8 kB SR......