Conv DC-DC 4V to 40V Step Down Single-Out -2V to 45V 0.6A Automotive 6-Pin TSOT-23 T/R
Request for Quotation
LMR14006YDDCR Product Details
· Ultra Low 28uA Standby Current in Sleep Mode
· Input Voltage Range 4V to 40V
·1μA Shutdown Current
· High Duty Cycle Operation Supported
· Output Current Options of 300mA and 600mA
·5V Fixed Voltage Option Available
·1.1MHz and 2.1MHz Switching Frequency
· Internal Compensation
· High Voltage Enable Input
· Internal Soft Start
· Over Current Protection
· Over Temperature Protection
· Small Overall Solution Size(TSOT-6L Package)
· Industrial Distributed Power Systems
· Battery Powered Equipment
· Portable Handheld Instruments
· Portable Media Players
The LMR14003 and LMR14006YDDCR are PWM DC/DC buck(step-down) regulators. With a wide input range of 4V-40V, they are suitable for a wide range of application from industrial to automotive for power conditioning from an unregulated source. The regulator's standby current is 28uA in sleep mode, which is suitable for battery operating systems. An ultra low 1uA current can further prolong battery life in shutdown mode. Operating frequency is fixed at1.1MHz(X version) and 2.1MHz(Y version) allowing the use of small external components while still being able to have low output ripple voltage. Soft-start and compensation circuits are implemented internally, and these allow the device to be used with minimized external components.
The LMR14006YDDCR is optimized for up to 600mA load currents while the LMR14003 is optimized for up to 300mA load current. They all have a 0.765V typical feedback voltage. The device has built-in protection features such as pulse by pulse current limit, thermal sensing and shutdown due to excessive power dissipation. The LMR14003 and LMR14006YDDCR are available in a low profile TSOT-6L package.
- Ultra Low 28 μA Standby Current in Sleep Mode
- Input Voltage Range 4 V to 40 V
- 1 μA Shutdown Current
- High Duty Cycle Operation Supported
- Output Current up to 600 mA
- 1.1 MHz and 2.1 MHz Switching Frequency
- Internal Compensation
- High Voltage Enable Input
- Internal Soft Start
- Over Current Protection
- Over Temperature Protection
- Small Overall Solution Size (TSOT-6L Package)
The LMR14006 is a PWM DC/DC buck (step-down) regulator. With a wide input range of 4 V-40 V, it is suitable for a wide range of application from industrial to automotive for power conditioning from an unregulated source. The regulator’s standby current is 28 μA in sleep mode, which is suitable for battery operating systems. An ultra low 1 μA current can further prolong battery life in shutdown mode. Operating frequency is fixed at 1.1 MHz (X version) and 2.1 MHz (Y version) allowing the use of small external components while still being able to have low output ripple voltage. Soft-start and compensation circuits are implemented internally, and these allow the device to be used with minimized external components. The LMR14006 is optimized for up to 600 mA load current which has a 0.765 V typical feedback voltage. The device has built-in protection features such as pulse by pulse current limit, thermal sensing and shutdown due to excessive power dissipation. The LMR14006 is available in a low profile TSOT-6L package.
- Output Configuration
- Output Type
- Number of Outputs
- Voltage Input (Min)
- Voltage Input (Max)
- Voltage Output (Min/Fixed)
- Voltage Output (Max)
- Current Output
- Frequency Switching
- Synchronous Rectifier
- Operating Temperature
- -40??C ~ 125??C (TJ)
- Mounting Type
- Surface Mount
- Package / Case
- SOT-23-6 Thin, TSOT-23-6
- Supplier Device Package
LMR14006 Family Datasheet
LMR14006YDDCR Related Products
Ratings and Reviews (1)
- 5 / 5
- 5 Stars 100%
- 4 Stars 0%
- 3 Stars 0%
- 2 Stars 0%
- 1 Stars 0%
Kann nur weiter empfehlen.. Alles Top
Estimated Delivery Time: Jun 26 - Jul 01 days (choose Expedited at checkout).
Shipping & Payment
- Shipping Type
- Ship Fee
- Lead Time
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 3-7 days
- $20.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$65.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 5-14 days
- REGISTERED AIR MAIL
- $2.00-$3.00 (0.10 KG)
- 7-30 days
Processing Time：Shipping fee depend on different zone and country.
- Terms of payment
- Hand Fee
- Wire Transfer
- charge US$30.00 banking fee.
- charge 4.0% service fee.
- Credit Card
- charge 3.5% service fee.
- Western Union
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
- Money Gram
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
We provide high quality products, thoughtful service and after sale guarantee
We have rich products, can meet your various needs.
Minimum order quantity starts from 1pcs.
Lowest international shipping fee starts from US$2.00.
90 days quality guarantee for all products.
Step2: Vacuum Packaging
Step3: Anti-Static Bag
Step4: Individual Packaging
Step5: Packaging Boxes
Step6: Bar-Code Shipping Tag
All the products will packing in anti-staticbag. Ship with ESD antistatic protection.
Outside ESD packing’s lable will use ourcompany’s information: Part Mumber, Brand and Quantity.
We will inspect all the goods before shipment,ensure all the products at good condition and ensure the parts are new originalmatch datasheet.
After all the goods are ensure no problems afterpacking, we will packing safely and send by global express. It exhibitsexcellent puncture and tear resistance along with good seal integrity.
1.We provide 90 days warranty.
2.If some of the items you received aren't of perfect quality, we would resiponsibly arrange your refund or replacement. But the items must remain their orginal condition.
- Q: How does Jotrin guarantee that LMR14006YDDCR is the original manufacturer or agent of TI?
- We have a professional business development department to strictly test and verify the qualifications of TI original manufacturers and agents. All TI suppliers must pass the qualification review before they can publish their LMR14006YDDCR devices; we pay more attention to the channels and quality of LMR14006YDDCR products than any other customer. We strictly implement supplier audits, so you can purchase with confidence.
- Q: How to find the detailed information of LMR14006YDDCR chips? Including TI original factory information, Voltage Regulators - DC DC Switching Regulators application, LMR14006YDDCR pictures?
- You can use Jotrin's intelligent search engine, or filter by Semiconductors ; Power management ; DC/DC switching regulators category, or find it through Texas Instruments, Inc Information page.
- Q: Are the TI's LMR14006YDDCR price and stock displayed on the platform accurate?
- The TI's inventory fluctuates greatly and cannot be updated in time, it will be updated periodically within 24 hours. After submitting an order for LMR14006YDDCR, it is recommended to confirm the order with Jotrin salesperson or online customer service before payment.
- Q: Can I place an order offline?
Yes. We accept offline orders.
We can provide order placement service. You only need to log in, click "My Orders" to enter the transaction management, and you will see the "Order Details" interface. After checking it, select all and click "Place Order". In addition, you can enjoy coupons or other selected gifts when placing orders online.
- Q: What forms of payment can I use in Jotrin?
- TT Bank, Paypal, Credit Card, Western Union, and Escrow is all acceptable.
- Q: How is the shipping arranged and track my package?
Customers can choose industry-leading freight companies, including DHL, FedEx, UPS, TNT, and Registered Mail.
Once your order has been processed for shipment, our sales will send you an e-mail advising you of the shipping status and tracking number.
Note: It may take up to 24 hours before carriers will display tracking information. In normal conditions, Express delivery needs 3-5 days, Registered Mail needs 25-60 days.
- Q: What is the process for returns or replacement of LMR14006YDDCR?
All goods will implement Pre-Shipment Inspection (PSI), selected at random from all batches of your order to do a systematic inspection before arranging the shipment.
If there is something wrong with the LMR14006YDDCR we delivered, we will accept the replacement or return of the LMR14006YDDCR only when all of the below conditions are fulfilled:
(1)Such as a deficiency in quantity, delivery of wrong items, and apparent external defects (breakage and rust, etc.), and we acknowledge such problems.
(2)We are informed of the defect described above within 90 days after the delivery of LMR14006YDDCR.
(3)The LMR14006YDDCR is unused and only in the original unpacked packaging.
Two processes to return the products:
(1)Inform us within 90 days
(2)Obtain Requesting Return Authorizations
More details about return electronic components please see our Return & Change Policy.
- Q: How to contact us and get support, such as LMR14006YDDCR datasheet pdf, LMR14006 pin diagram?
- Need any After-Sales service, please feel free contact us: email@example.com
Texas Instruments, Inc
- 1.Introduction to Digital Signal Processor
- 2.How to use LM3886 DIY Gainclone power amplifier
- 3.Design of Software Phase-locking Based on DSP2812
- 4.The design of intelligent instrument based on DSP device TMS320C32 and CPLD chip
- 5.Design of audio signal acquisition system based on TMS320C6713
- 6.Gate Drivers and NexFET Power Blocks deliver 700 W of power
LMP8640MK-T/NOPB Current Sense Amplifier, 1 Amplifier, 13 µA, TSOT-23, 6 Pins, -40 °C, ...
LMP90100MHE/NOPB Analogue to Digital Converter, 24 bit, 214.65 SPS, Differential, Singl...
LMR10510XMF SIMPLE SWITCHER® 5.5Vin, 1A Step-Down Voltage Regulator in SOT-23 an.....
LMR10510XMFE/NOPB Conv DC-DC 3V to 5.5V Step Down Single-Out 0.6V to 4.5V 1A 5-Pin SOT-2...
LMR10515YMF SIMPLE SWITCHER® 5.5Vin, 1.5A Step-Down Voltage Regulator in SOT-23 .....
LMR10520XSDE/NOPB Conv DC-DC 3V to 5.5V Step Down Single-Out 0.6V to 4.5V 2A 6-Pin WSON ...