CPLD MachXO2 Family 2.5V/3.3V 84-Pin QFN EP Tray
Request for Quotation
LCMXO2-4000HC-4QN84C Product Details
The MachXO2 family of ultra low power, instant-on, non-volatile PLDs has six devices with densities ranging from 256 to 6864 Look-Up Tables (LUTs). In addition to LUT-based, low-cost programmable logic these devices feature Embedded Block RAM (EBR), Distributed RAM, User Flash Memory (UFM), Phase Locked Loops (PLLs), preengineered source synchronous I/O support, advanced configuration support including dual-boot capability and hardened versions of commonly used functions such as SPI controller, I2 C controller and timer/counter. These features allow these devices to be used in low cost, high volume consumer and system applications.
The MachXO2 devices are designed on a 65nm non-volatile low power process. The device architecture has several features such as programmable low swing differential I/Os and the ability to turn off I/O banks, on-chip PLLs and oscillators dynamically. These features help manage static and dynamic power consumption resulting in low static power for all members of the family.
The MachXO2 devices are available in two versions – ultra low power (ZE) and high performance (HC and HE) devices. The ultra low power devices are offered in three speed grades -1, -2 and -3, with -3 being the fastest. Similarly, the high-performance devices are offered in three speed grades: -4, -5 and -6, with -6 being the fastest. HC devices have an internal linear voltage regulator which supports external VCC supply voltages of 3.3V or 2.5V. ZE and HE devices only accept 1.2V as the external VCC supply voltage. With the exception of power supply voltage all three types of devices (ZE, HC and HE) are functionally compatible and pin compatible with each other.
The MachXO2 PLDs are available in a broad range of advanced halogen-free packages ranging from the space saving 2.5x2.5 mm WLCSP to the 23x23 mm fpBGA. MachXO2 devices support density migration within the same package. Table 1-1 shows the LUT densities, package and I/O options, along with other key parameters.
The pre-engineered source synchronous logic implemented in the MachXO2 device family supports a broad range of interface standards, including LPDDR, DDR, DDR2 and 7:1 gearing for display I/Os.
The MachXO2 devices offer enhanced I/O features such as drive strength control, slew rate control, PCI compatibility, bus-keeper latches, pull-up resistors, pull-down resistors, open drain outputs and hot socketing. Pull-up, pulldown and bus-keeper features are controllable on a “per-pin” basis.
A user-programmable internal oscillator is included in MachXO2 devices. The clock output from this oscillator may be divided by the timer/counter for use as clock input in functions such as LED control, key-board scanner and similar state machines.
The MachXO2 devices also provide flexible, reliable and secure configuration from on-chip Flash memory. These devices can also configure themselves from external SPI Flash or be configured by an external master through the JTAG test access port or through the I2 C port. Additionally, MachXO2 devices support dual-boot capability (using external Flash memory) and remote field upgrade (TransFR) capability.
Flexible Logic Architecture
• Six devices with 256 to 6864 LUT4s and 19 to 335 I/Os
Ultra Low Power Devices
• Advanced 65 nm low power process
• As low as 19 µW standby power
• Programmable low swing differential I/Os
• Stand-by mode and other power saving options
Embedded and Distributed Memory
• Up to 240 Kbits sysMEM™ Embedded Block RAM
• Up to 54 Kbits Distributed RAM
• Dedicated FIFO control logic
On-Chip User Flash Memory
• Up to 256 Kbits of User Flash Memory
• 100,000 write cycles
• Accessible through WISHBONE, SPI, I2 C and JTAG interfaces
• Can be used as soft processor PROM or as Flash memory
Pre-Engineered Source Synchronous I/O
• DDR registers in I/O cells
• Dedicated gearing logic
• 7:1 Gearing for Display I/Os
• Generic DDR, DDRX2, DDRX4
• Dedicated DDR/DDR2/LPDDR memory with DQS support
High Performance, Flexible I/O Buffer
• Programmable sysIO™ buffer supports wide range of interfaces:
– LVCMOS 3.3/2.5/1.8/1.5/1.2
– LVDS, Bus-LVDS, MLVDS, RSDS, LVPECL
– SSTL 25/18
– HSTL 18
– Schmitt trigger inputs, up to 0.5V hysteresis
• I/Os support hot socketing
• On-chip differential termination
• Programmable pull-up or pull-down mode
Flexible On-Chip Clocking
• Eight primary clocks
• Up to two edge clocks for high-speed I/O interfaces (top and bottom sides only)
• Up to two analog PLLs per device with fractional-n frequency synthesis – Wide input frequency range (10 MHz to 400 MHz)
Non-volatile, Infinitely Reconfigurable
• Instant-on – powers up in microseconds
• Single-chip, secure solution
• Programmable through JTAG, SPI or I2 C
• Supports background programming of non-volatile memory
• Optional dual boot with external SPI memory
• In-field logic update while system operates
Enhanced System Level Support
• On-chip hardened functions: SPI, I2 C, timer/ counter
• On-chip oscillator with 5.5% accuracy
• Unique TraceID for system tracking
• One Time Programmable (OTP) mode
• Single power supply with extended operating range
• IEEE Standard 1149.1 boundary scan
• IEEE 1532 compliant in-system programming
Broad Range of Package Options
• TQFP, WLCSP, ucBGA, csBGA, caBGA, ftBGA, fpBGA, QFN package options
• Small footprint package options – As small as 2.5x2.5mm
• Density migration supported
• Advanced halogen-free packaging
- Number of LABs/CLBs
- Number of Logic Elements/Cells
- Total RAM Bits
- Number of I/O
- Voltage Supply
- 2.375V ~ 3.465V
- Mounting Type
- Surface Mount
- Operating Temperature
- 0??C ~ 85??C (TJ)
- Package / Case
- 84-VFQFN Dual Rows, Exposed Pad
- Supplier Device Package
- 84-QFN (7x7)
LCMXO2-4000HC-4QN84C Related Products
Ratings and Reviews
- 0 / 5
- 5 Stars 0%
- 4 Stars 0%
- 3 Stars 0%
- 2 Stars 0%
- 1 Stars 0%
Estimated Delivery Time: Oct 02 - Oct 07 days (choose Expedited at checkout).
Shipping & Payment
- Shipping Type
- Ship Fee
- Lead Time
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 3-7 days
- $20.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$65.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 5-14 days
- REGISTERED AIR MAIL
- $2.00-$3.00 (0.10 KG)
- 7-30 days
Processing Time：Shipping fee depend on different zone and country.
- Terms of payment
- Hand Fee
- Wire Transfer
- charge US$30.00 banking fee.
- charge 4.0% service fee.
- Credit Card
- charge 3.5% service fee.
- Western Union
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
- Money Gram
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
We provide high quality products, thoughtful service and after sale guarantee
We have rich products, can meet your various needs.
Minimum order quantity starts from 1pcs.
Lowest international shipping fee starts from US$2.00.
90 days quality guarantee for all products.
Step2: Vacuum Packaging
Step3: Anti-Static Bag
Step4: Individual Packaging
Step5: Packaging Boxes
Step6: Bar-Code Shipping Tag
All the products will packing in anti-staticbag. Ship with ESD antistatic protection.
Outside ESD packing’s lable will use ourcompany’s information: Part Mumber, Brand and Quantity.
We will inspect all the goods before shipment,ensure all the products at good condition and ensure the parts are new originalmatch datasheet.
After all the goods are ensure no problems afterpacking, we will packing safely and send by global express. It exhibitsexcellent puncture and tear resistance along with good seal integrity.
1.We provide 90 days warranty.
2.If some of the items you received aren't of perfect quality, we would resiponsibly arrange your refund or replacement. But the items must remain their orginal condition.
- Q: How does Jotrin guarantee that LCMXO2-4000HC-4QN84C is the original manufacturer or agent of LATTICE?
- We have a professional business development department to strictly test and verify the qualifications of LATTICE original manufacturers and agents. All LATTICE suppliers must pass the qualification review before they can publish their LCMXO2-4000HC-4QN84C devices; we pay more attention to the channels and quality of LCMXO2-4000HC-4QN84C products than any other customer. We strictly implement supplier audits, so you can purchase with confidence.
- Q: How to find the detailed information of LCMXO2-4000HC-4QN84C chips? Including LATTICE original factory information, Embedded - FPGAs (Field Programmable Gate Array) application, LCMXO2-4000HC-4QN84C pictures?
- You can use Jotrin's intelligent search engine, or filter by MachXO2 Family category, or find it through Lattice Semiconductor Corp Information page.
- Q: Are the LATTICE's LCMXO2-4000HC-4QN84C price and stock displayed on the platform accurate?
- The LATTICE's inventory fluctuates greatly and cannot be updated in time, it will be updated periodically within 24 hours. After submitting an order for LCMXO2-4000HC-4QN84C, it is recommended to confirm the order with Jotrin salesperson or online customer service before payment.
- Q: Can I place an order offline?
Yes. We accept offline orders.
We can provide order placement service. You only need to log in, click "My Orders" to enter the transaction management, and you will see the "Order Details" interface. After checking it, select all and click "Place Order". In addition, you can enjoy coupons or other selected gifts when placing orders online.
- Q: What forms of payment can I use in Jotrin?
- TT Bank, Paypal, Credit Card, Western Union, and Escrow is all acceptable.
- Q: How is the shipping arranged and track my package?
Customers can choose industry-leading freight companies, including DHL, FedEx, UPS, TNT, and Registered Mail.
Once your order has been processed for shipment, our sales will send you an e-mail advising you of the shipping status and tracking number.
Note: It may take up to 24 hours before carriers will display tracking information. In normal conditions, Express delivery needs 3-5 days, Registered Mail needs 25-60 days.
- Q: What is the process for returns or replacement of LCMXO2-4000HC-4QN84C?
All goods will implement Pre-Shipment Inspection (PSI), selected at random from all batches of your order to do a systematic inspection before arranging the shipment.
If there is something wrong with the LCMXO24000HC4QN84C we delivered, we will accept the replacement or return of the LCMXO2-4000HC-4QN84C only when all of the below conditions are fulfilled:
(1)Such as a deficiency in quantity, delivery of wrong items, and apparent external defects (breakage and rust, etc.), and we acknowledge such problems.
(2)We are informed of the defect described above within 90 days after the delivery of LCMXO2-4000HC-4QN84C.
(3)The LCMXO2-4000HC-4QN84C is unused and only in the original unpacked packaging.
Two processes to return the products:
(1)Inform us within 90 days
(2)Obtain Requesting Return Authorizations
More details about return electronic components please see our Return & Change Policy.
- Q: How to contact us and get support, such as LCMXO2-4000HC-4QN84C datasheet pdf, LCMXO2-4000 pin diagram?
- Need any After-Sales service, please feel free contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Lattice Semiconductor Corp
- 1.Lydis new MachX03D FPGA with hardware trusted root for improved security
- 2.Lattice Semiconductor to Showcase Smart Connectivity Solutions at CES 2016
- 3.What is the importance of the FPGA field
- 4.Reference design remotely locates image sensors up to eight meters away
- 5.Lattice Semiconductor Expands USB Type-C Product Family
- 6.Lattice Power Manager II ispPAC-POWR1220AT8
LCMXO3L-4300E-5UWG81CTR50 FPGA MACHXO3 Family 4300 Cells 65nm Technology 1.2V Automotive 81Pin W...
LCMXO3LF-1300C-5BG256I FPGA MACHXO3 Family 1300 Cells 65nm Technology 1.2V Automotive 256Pin ...
LCMXO3LF-4300C-5BG256I FPGA MACHXO3 Family 4300 Cells 65nm Technology 1.2V Automotive 256Pin ...
LCMXO3LF-4300E-5MG121C FPGA MACHXO3 Family 4300 Cells 65nm Technology 1.2V Automotive 121Pin ...
LCMXO3LF-9400C-6BG256C FPGA MACHXO3 Family 9400 Cells 65nm Technology 1.2V Automotive 256-Pin...
LFE5U-25F-6BG256C FPGA LatticeECP5 Family 24000 Cells 40nm Technology 1.1V 256-Pin CABGA...