Images are for reference only.
High-Performance MII and RMII 10/100 Ethernet PHY with HP Auto-MDIX,Ethernet IC HiPerfrm Ethrnt PHY
Request for Quotation
LAN8187I-JT Product Details
The Microchip LAN8187/LAN8187i is a low-power industrial temperature (LAN8187i), variable I/O voltage, Ethernet Transceiver (PHY) with HP Auto-MDIX for high-performance embedded Ethernet applications. The LAN8187/LAN8187i can be configured to operate on a single 3.3V supply utilizing an integrated 3.3V to 1.8V linear regulator. An option is available to disable the linear regulator to optimize system designs that have a 1.8V power plane available.
The LAN8187/LAN8187i consists of an encoder/decoder, scrambler/descrambler, wave-shaping transmitter, output driver, twisted-pair receiver with adaptive equalizer and baseline wander (BLW) correction, and clock and data recovery functions. The LAN8187/LAN8187i can be configured to support either the Media Independent Interface (MII) or the Reduced Media Independent Interface (RMII).
The LAN8187/LAN8187i is compliant with IEEE 802.3-2005 standards (MII Pins tolerant to 3.6V) and supports both IEEE 802.3-2005 compliant and vendor-specific register functions. It contains a full-duplex 10-BASE-T/100BASE-TX transceiver and supports 10-Mbps (10BASE-T) operation on Category 3 and Category 5 unshielded twisted-pair cable, and 100-Mbps (100BASE-TX) operation on Category 5 unshielded twisted-pair cable.*The LANCheck online design review service is subject to Microchip's Program Terms and Conditions and requires a myMicrochip account.
Please consider this deviceLAN8710A,LAN8720A,LAN8740A,LAN8742A
- Single-Chip Ethernet Physical Layer Transceiver (PHY)
- ESD Protection levels of ±8kV HBM without external protection devices
- ESD protection levels of IEC61000-4-2, ±8kV contact mode, and ±15kV for air discharge mode per independent test facility
- Comprehensive flexPWR® Technology
- Flexible Power Management Architecture
- LVCMOS Variable I/O voltage range: +1.6V to +3.6V
- Integrated 3.3V to 1.8V regulator for optional single supply operation
- Regulator can be disabled if 1.8V system supply is available
- Performs HP Auto-MDIX in accordance with IEEE 802.3ab specification
- Automatic Polarity Correction
- Latch-Up Performance Exceeds 150mA per EIA/JESD 78, Class II
- Energy Detect power-down mode
- Low Current consumption power-down mode
- Low operating current consumption:
- 39mA typical in 10BASE-T and
- 79mA typical in 100BASE-TX mode
- Supports Auto-negotiation and Parallel Detection
- Supports the Media Independent Interface (MII) and Reduced Media Independent Interface (RMII)
- Compliant with IEEE 802.3-2005 standards
- MII Pins tolerant to 3.6V
- IEEE 802.3-2005 compliant register functions
- Integrated DSP with Adaptive Equalizer
- Baseline Wander (BLW) Correction
- Vendor Specific register functions
- Low profile 64-pin TQFP RoHS compliant package (10 x 10 x 1.4mm)
- 4 LED status indicators
- Commercial Operating Temperature 0° C to 70° C
- Industrial Operating Temperature -40° C to 85° C version available (LAN8187i)
Note: The LAN8187/LAN8187i are not recommended for new designs. The LAN8710A/LAN8720A/LAN8740A/LAN8742A are the suggested replacement devices for these products.
- Set-Top Boxes
- Network Printers and Servers
- LAN on Motherboard
- 10/100 PCMCIA/CardBus Applications
- Embedded Telecom Applications
- Video Record/Playback Systems
- Cable Modems/Routers
- DSL Modems/Routers
- Digital Video Recorders
- Personal Video Recorders
- IP and Video Phones
- Wireless Access Points
- Digital Televisions
- Digital Media Adaptors/Servers
- POS Terminals
- Gaming Consoles
- Security Systems
- Access Control
- Ethernet Transceivers
- Number of Transceivers
- Data Rate
- 10 Mb/s, 100 Mb/s
- Supply Voltage Max
- 3.3 V
- Supply Voltage Min
- 1.8 V
- Maximum Operating Temperature
- + 85 C
- Package / Case
- Ethernet Connection Type
- 10 Base-T, 100 Base-TX
- Maximum Supply Current
- 39 mA, 79 mA
- Minimum Operating Temperature
- - 40 C
- Mounting Style
- Protocol Supported
- Factory Pack Quantity
- Standard Supported
- 802.3, 802.3ab, MII
- MII/RMII Ethernet Transceiver
LAN8187 Technical Documentation of Application Note
LAN8187I-JT Related Products
Ratings and Reviews
- 0 / 5
- 5 Stars 0%
- 4 Stars 0%
- 3 Stars 0%
- 2 Stars 0%
- 1 Stars 0%
Estimated Delivery Time: Aug 23 - Aug 28 days (choose Expedited at checkout).
Shipping & Payment
- Shipping Type
- Ship Fee
- Lead Time
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 3-7 days
- $20.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$65.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 5-14 days
- REGISTERED AIR MAIL
- $2.00-$3.00 (0.10 KG)
- 7-30 days
Processing Time：Shipping fee depend on different zone and country.
- Terms of payment
- Hand Fee
- Wire Transfer
- charge US$30.00 banking fee.
- charge 4.0% service fee.
- Credit Card
- charge 3.5% service fee.
- Western Union
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
- Money Gram
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
We provide high quality products, thoughtful service and after sale guarantee
We have rich products, can meet your various needs.
Minimum order quantity starts from 1pcs.
Lowest international shipping fee starts from US$2.00.
90 days quality guarantee for all products.
Step2: Vacuum Packaging
Step3: Anti-Static Bag
Step4: Individual Packaging
Step5: Packaging Boxes
Step6: Bar-Code Shipping Tag
All the products will packing in anti-staticbag. Ship with ESD antistatic protection.
Outside ESD packing’s lable will use ourcompany’s information: Part Mumber, Brand and Quantity.
We will inspect all the goods before shipment,ensure all the products at good condition and ensure the parts are new originalmatch datasheet.
After all the goods are ensure no problems afterpacking, we will packing safely and send by global express. It exhibitsexcellent puncture and tear resistance along with good seal integrity.
1.We provide 90 days warranty.
2.If some of the items you received aren't of perfect quality, we would resiponsibly arrange your refund or replacement. But the items must remain their orginal condition.
- Q: How does Jotrin guarantee that LAN8187I-JT is the original manufacturer or agent of MICROCHIP?
- We have a professional business development department to strictly test and verify the qualifications of MICROCHIP original manufacturers and agents. All MICROCHIP suppliers must pass the qualification review before they can publish their LAN8187I-JT devices; we pay more attention to the channels and quality of LAN8187I-JT products than any other customer. We strictly implement supplier audits, so you can purchase with confidence.
- Q: How to find the detailed information of LAN8187I-JT chips? Including MICROCHIP original factory information, Ethernet IC application, LAN8187I-JT pictures?
- You can use Jotrin's intelligent search engine, or filter by Ethernet PHY Products category, or find it through Microchip Technology, Inc Information page.
- Q: Are the MICROCHIP's LAN8187I-JT price and stock displayed on the platform accurate?
- The MICROCHIP's inventory fluctuates greatly and cannot be updated in time, it will be updated periodically within 24 hours. After submitting an order for LAN8187I-JT, it is recommended to confirm the order with Jotrin salesperson or online customer service before payment.
- Q: Can I place an order offline?
Yes. We accept offline orders.
We can provide order placement service. You only need to log in, click "My Orders" to enter the transaction management, and you will see the "Order Details" interface. After checking it, select all and click "Place Order". In addition, you can enjoy coupons or other selected gifts when placing orders online.
- Q: What forms of payment can I use in Jotrin?
- TT Bank, Paypal, Credit Card, Western Union, and Escrow is all acceptable.
- Q: How is the shipping arranged and track my package?
Customers can choose industry-leading freight companies, including DHL, FedEx, UPS, TNT, and Registered Mail.
Once your order has been processed for shipment, our sales will send you an e-mail advising you of the shipping status and tracking number.
Note: It may take up to 24 hours before carriers will display tracking information. In normal conditions, Express delivery needs 3-5 days, Registered Mail needs 25-60 days.
- Q: What is the process for returns or replacement of LAN8187I-JT?
All goods will implement Pre-Shipment Inspection (PSI), selected at random from all batches of your order to do a systematic inspection before arranging the shipment.
If there is something wrong with the LAN8187IJT we delivered, we will accept the replacement or return of the LAN8187I-JT only when all of the below conditions are fulfilled:
(1)Such as a deficiency in quantity, delivery of wrong items, and apparent external defects (breakage and rust, etc.), and we acknowledge such problems.
(2)We are informed of the defect described above within 90 days after the delivery of LAN8187I-JT.
(3)The LAN8187I-JT is unused and only in the original unpacked packaging.
Two processes to return the products:
(1)Inform us within 90 days
(2)Obtain Requesting Return Authorizations
More details about return electronic components please see our Return & Change Policy.
- Q: How to contact us and get support, such as LAN8187I-JT datasheet pdf, LAN8187 pin diagram?
- Need any After-Sales service, please feel free contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Microchip Technology, Inc
- 1.What steps are needed to make a chip ？
- 2.Top 10 Embedded Algorithms
- 3.4 Simple Steps to Create a Monte Carlo Simulation
- 4.How to determine the polarity of a component?
- 5.How the IoT Makes Heavy Equipment Safer, More Efficient
- 6.PCB Design - Decoupling Capacitors
LAN7500-ABZJ Ethernet Controller, 1 Gbps, IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab, 3 ...
LAN7500-ABZJ-TR Ethernet CTLR Single Chip 10Mbps/100Mbps/1000Mbps 1.2V/2.5V/3.3V 56Pin...
LAN7500I-ABZJ Interface Bridges, USB to 10/100/1000 Ethernet, 3 V, 3.6 V, QFN, 56 Pi...
LAMXO256C-3TN100E CPLD - Complex Programmable Logic Devices Auto Grade (AEC-Q100 ) MachX...
LAN7500 Hi-Speed USB 2.0 to 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet Controller
LAN1102-50 10/100BASE-Tx Magnetics Module