KSZ9031RNXCA Product Details
The KSZ9031RNXCA is a completely integrated triple-speed (10Base-T/100Base-TX/1000Base-T) Ethernet physical-layer transceiver for transmission and reception of data on standard CAT-5 unshielded twisted pair (UTP) cable.The KSZ9031MNX offers the industry-standard GMII/MII (Gigabit Media Independent Interface/Media Independent Interface) for connection to GMII/MII MACs in Gigabit Ethernet processors and switches for data transfer at 1000Mbps or 10/100Mbps. The KSZ9031RNX provides the reduced gigabit media independent interface (RGMII).The KSZ9031RNXCA reduces board cost and simplifies board layout by using on-chip termination resistors for the four differential pairs and by integrating an LDO controller to drive a low-cost MOSFET to supply the 1.2V core.The KSZ9031RNXCA offers diagnostic features to facilitate system bring-up and debugging in production testing and in product deployment. Parametric NAND tree support enables fault detection between KSZ9031RNXCA I/Os and the board. The LinkMD® TDR-based cable diagnostic identifies faulty copper cabling. Remote and local loopback functions verify analog and digital data paths.The standard KSZ9031RNX is available in the 48-pin, lead-free QFN package, and the AEC-Q100 automotive qualified parts, KSZ9031RNXUB-VAO and KSZ9031RNXVB-VAO, are available in the 48-pin lead-free WQFN package. The KSZ9031MNX is available in a 64-pin, lead-free QFN package.Microchip's complimentary and confidential LANCheck® online design review service is available for customers who have selected our products for their application design-in. The LANCheck online design review service is subject to Microchip's Program Terms and Conditions and requires a myMicrochip account.
- Single-chip 10/100/1000Mbps IEEE 802.3 compliant Ethernet transceiver
- KSZ9031Mxx feature GMII/MII standard interface with 3.3V/2.5V/1.8V tolerant I/Os
- KSZ9031Rxx feature RGMII timing supports on-chip delay according to RGMII Version 2.0, with programming options for external delay and making adjustments and corrections to TX and RX timing paths
- GMII/MII/RGMII with 3.3V/2.5V/1.8V tolerant I/Os
- Auto-negotiation to automatically select the highest linkup speed (10/100/1000Mbps) and duplex (half/full)
- On-chip termination resistors for the differential pairs
- On-chip LDO controller to support single 3.3V supply operation – requires only one external FET to generate 1.2V for the core
- Jumbo frame support up to 16KB
- 125MHz Reference Clock Output
- Energy-detect power-down mode for reduced power consumption when the cable is not attached
- Wake-on-LAN (WOL) support with robust custom-packet detection
- AEC-Q100 qualified for automotive applications (KSZ9031RNXUB-VAO, KSZ9031RNXVB-VAO)
- Programmable LED outputs for link, activity, and speed
- Baseline wander correction
- LinkMD® TDR-based cable diagnostic to identify faulty copper cabling
- Parametric NAND tree support to detect faults between chip I/Os and board
- Loopback modes for diagnostics
- Automatic MDI/MDI-X crossover to detect and correct pair swap at all speeds of operation
- Automatic detection and correction of pair swaps, pair skew, and pair polarity
- MDC/MDIO management interface for PHY register configuration
- Interrupt pin option
- Power-down and power-saving modes
- Operating voltages:
- Core (DVDDL, AVDDL, AVDDL_PLL): 1.2V (external FET or regulator)
- VDD I/O (DVDDH): 3.3V, 2.5V, or 1.8V
- Transceiver (AVDDH): 3.3V or 2.5V (commercial temp)
- Available in 48-pin QFN (7mm x 7mm) and 64-pin QFN (8mm x 8mm) packages
- Ethernet Transceivers
- Number of Transceivers
- Supply Voltage Min
- 1.8 V, 2.5 V, 3.3 V
- Maximum Operating Temperature
- + 85 C
- Package / Case
- Ethernet Connection Type
- 10Base-T, 100Base-TX, 1000Base-T
- Minimum Operating Temperature
- - 45 C
- Mounting Style
- Gigabit Ethernet/Fibre Channel Transceiver
KSZ9031RNXCA Related Products
Ratings and Reviews (1)
- 5 / 5
- 5 Stars 100%
- 4 Stars 0%
- 3 Stars 0%
- 2 Stars 0%
- 1 Stars 0%
Einfach nur perfekt!!! Danke!
Estimated Delivery Time: Apr 18 - Apr 23 days (choose Expedited at checkout).
Shipping & Payment
- Shipping Type
- Ship Fee
- Lead Time
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 3-7 days
- $20.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$65.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 5-14 days
- REGISTERED AIR MAIL
- $2.00-$3.00 (0.10 KG)
- 7-30 days
Processing Time：Shipping fee depend on different zone and country.
- Terms of payment
- Hand Fee
- Wire Transfer
- charge US$30.00 banking fee.
- charge 4.0% service fee.
- Credit Card
- charge 3.5% service fee.
- Western Union
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
- Money Gram
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
We provide high quality products, thoughtful service and after sale guarantee
We have rich products, can meet your various needs.
Minimum order quantity starts from 1pcs.
Lowest international shipping fee starts from US$2.00.
90 days quality guarantee for all products.
Step2: Vacuum Packaging
Step3: Anti-Static Bag
Step4: Individual Packaging
Step5: Packaging Boxes
Step6: Bar-Code Shipping Tag
All the products will packing in anti-staticbag. Ship with ESD antistatic protection.
Outside ESD packing’s lable will use ourcompany’s information: Part Mumber, Brand and Quantity.
We will inspect all the goods before shipment,ensure all the products at good condition and ensure the parts are new originalmatch datasheet.
After all the goods are ensure no problems afterpacking, we will packing safely and send by global express. It exhibitsexcellent puncture and tear resistance along with good seal integrity.
1.We provide 90 days warranty.
2.If some of the items you received aren't of perfect quality, we would resiponsibly arrange your refund or replacement. But the items must remain their orginal condition.
- Q: How does Jotrin guarantee that KSZ9031RNXCA is the original manufacturer or agent of MICROCHIP?
- We have a professional business development department to strictly test and verify the qualifications of MICROCHIP original manufacturers and agents. All MICROCHIP suppliers must pass the qualification review before they can publish their KSZ9031RNXCA devices; we pay more attention to the channels and quality of KSZ9031RNXCA products than any other customer. We strictly implement supplier audits, so you can purchase with confidence.
- Q: How to find the detailed information of KSZ9031RNXCA chips? Including MICROCHIP original factory information, Ethernet ICs application, KSZ9031RNXCA pictures?
- You can use Jotrin's intelligent search engine, or filter by Ethernet PHY Products category, or find it through Microchip Technology, Inc Information page.
- Q: Are the MICROCHIP's KSZ9031RNXCA price and stock displayed on the platform accurate?
- The MICROCHIP's inventory fluctuates greatly and cannot be updated in time, it will be updated periodically within 24 hours. After submitting an order for KSZ9031RNXCA, it is recommended to confirm the order with Jotrin salesperson or online customer service before payment.
- Q: Can I place an order offline?
Yes. We accept offline orders.
We can provide order placement service. You only need to log in, click "My Orders" to enter the transaction management, and you will see the "Order Details" interface. After checking it, select all and click "Place Order". In addition, you can enjoy coupons or other selected gifts when placing orders online.
- Q: What forms of payment can I use in Jotrin?
- TT Bank, Paypal, Credit Card, Western Union, and Escrow is all acceptable.
- Q: How is the shipping arranged and track my package?
Customers can choose industry-leading freight companies, including DHL, FedEx, UPS, TNT, and Registered Mail.
Once your order has been processed for shipment, our sales will send you an e-mail advising you of the shipping status and tracking number.
Note: It may take up to 24 hours before carriers will display tracking information. In normal conditions, Express delivery needs 3-5 days, Registered Mail needs 25-60 days.
- Q: What is the process for returns or replacement of KSZ9031RNXCA?
All goods will implement Pre-Shipment Inspection (PSI), selected at random from all batches of your order to do a systematic inspection before arranging the shipment.
If there is something wrong with the KSZ9031RNXCA we delivered, we will accept the replacement or return of the KSZ9031RNXCA only when all of the below conditions are fulfilled:
(1)Such as a deficiency in quantity, delivery of wrong items, and apparent external defects (breakage and rust, etc.), and we acknowledge such problems.
(2)We are informed of the defect described above within 90 days after the delivery of KSZ9031RNXCA.
(3)The KSZ9031RNXCA is unused and only in the original unpacked packaging.
Two processes to return the products:
(1)Inform us within 90 days
(2)Obtain Requesting Return Authorizations
More details about return electronic components please see our Return & Change Policy.
- Q: How to contact us and get support, such as KSZ9031RNXCA datasheet pdf, KSZ9031 pin diagram?
- Need any After-Sales service, please feel free contact us: email@example.com
Microchip Technology, Inc
- 1.Cryptography-Enabled 32-bit MCU adds security to IoT devices.
- 2.Power Monitoring IC monitors multiple loads in real-time.
- 3.Power Monitoring IC measures AC power in real-time.
- 4.AEC-Q100-Qualified Motor Driver provides high performance.
- 5.PWM Controllers combine 40 V operation with PMBus interfaces.
- 6.3D Gesture Controller enables one-step recognition design-in.
KSZ8999 Micrel KSZ8999, 9Port Ethernet Switch, MII/SNI, 10Mbit/s, 100Mbit/s 2....
KSZ8999I Micrel KSZ8999I, 9Port Ethernet Switch, MII/SNI, 10Mbps, 100Mbps 2.1V,...
KSZ9021GN 1000BASE-T, 100BASE-TX, 10BASE-T, IEEE 802.3 Ethernet Transceiver, 1....
KSZ9021GNI Ethernet Controller, 1000 Mbps, IEEE 802.3, 3.135 V, 3.465 V, QFN, 64 ...
KSZ9021RLI MICREL SEMICONDUCTOR KSZ9021RLI Ethernet Controller, 1Gbps, IEEE 802.3...
KSZ9021RN MICREL SEMICONDUCTOR KSZ9021RN Ethernet Controller, 1000Mbps, IEEE 802...