Trans MOSFET N-CH 2.5kV 1.5A 3Pin(2+Tab) TO-268AA
Request for Quotation
IXTT1N250HV Product Details
The IXTT1N250HV series of N-Channel Standard MOSFETs are specifically designed to address demanding, fast-switching power conversion applications requiring very high blockingvoltages up to 4.5kV. Thanks to the positive temperature coefficient of their on-state resistance, these very high voltage MOSFETs are ideally suited for parallel device operation, which provides cost-effective solutions compared to series-connected, lower-voltage MOSFET ones. This also results in reduction in the associated gate drive circuitry, further simplifying thedesign, saving PCB board space, and improving the reliability of the overall system.
- High blocking voltage
- Proprietary high voltage ISOPLUS™ packages
- Up to 4500V electrical isolation (DCB)
- UL 94 V-0 Flammability qualified (molding epoxies)
- Capacitor discharge circuits
- High voltage power supplies
- Pulse circuits
- Laser and X-ray generation systems
- High voltage relay disconnect circuits
- Energy tapping applications from the power grid
- Easy to mount
- Space savings
- High power density
|Mounting Style||Surface Mount||Lead Free Status||Lead Free|
Very High Voltage
IXTT1N250HV Related Products
Ratings and Reviews (0)
- 0 / 5
- 5 Stars 0%
- 4 Stars 0%
- 3 Stars 0%
- 2 Stars 0%
- 1 Stars 0%
Estimated Delivery Time: Jul 17 - Jul 22 days (choose Expedited at checkout).
Shipping & Payment
|Shipping Type||Ship Fee||Lead Time|
$20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
$20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
$20.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
$25.00-$65.00 (0.50 KG)
$25.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
|REGISTERED AIR MAIL||
$2.00-$3.00 (0.10 KG)
Processing Time：Shipping fee depend on different zone and country.
|Terms of payment||Hand Fee||Payment Site|
charge US$30.00 banking fee.
charge 4.0% service fee.
charge 3.5% service fee.
charge US$0.00 banking fee.
charge US$0.00 banking fee.
We provide high quality products, thoughtful service and after sale guarantee
We have rich products, can meet your various needs.
Minimum order quantity starts from 1pcs.
Lowest international shipping fee starts from US$2.00.
90 days quality guarantee for all products.
Step6:bar-code shipping tag
All the products will packing in anti-staticbag. Ship with ESD antistatic protection.
Outside ESD packing’s lable will use ourcompany’s information: Part Mumber, Brand and Quantity.
We will inspect all the goods before shipment,ensure all the products at good condition and ensure the parts are new originalmatch datasheet.
After all the goods are ensure no problems afterpacking, we will packing safely and send by global express. It exhibitsexcellent puncture and tear resistance along with good seal integrity.
1.We provide 90 days warranty.
2.If some of the items you received aren't of perfect quality, we would resiponsibly arrange your refund or replacement. But the items must remain their orginal condition.
- Q: What are the advantages of buying from Jotrin?
Jotrin is your second procurement department of the electronic components. The platform has supported by over 1000 original factories and authorized agents,
over 10 years of experience in the electronic components area.
Jotrin is aiming to help these manufacturers, EMS, PCBA clients offer a whole BOM solution with the assistant of their professional BOM team and Intelligent BOM software.
We can help you:
1. Do the cost down for your current regular orders.
2. Decrease your suppliers' management costs and suppliers' qty.
3. Improve your efficiency, we can offer the whole BOM one-stop supply chain service.
- Q: How can Jotrin guarantee to be the original manufacturers or the agents?
- We have a professional business development department to strictly examine and verify the qualifications of the original manufacturers and the agents. All the suppliers must pass the qualification examination before putting their materials on the shelves; We pay more attention to the channel and quality of products than any other customers, we are strict with supplier audit, you can rest assured that choice.
- Q: What are the business hours of Jotrin?
Although we accept quotation requests and orders anytime 24 hours a day regardless of business days and hours, we provide quotations and process orders during business time.
Business Hours: Monday - Friday 9:00am - 9:00pm (GMT+8)
- Q: Is the inventory and price seen on the platform accurate?
- Inventory fluidity big, unable to update in time, it will be updated periodically within 24 hours. After placing the order, it is suggested to confirm the order with the supplier or the online customer service of Jotrin before paying.
- Q: Can I place an order offline?
Yes. We accept offline orders.
You can contact our customer service representatives to help you customize your requirements.
If you'd like to submit your purchase orders via email, please send us a note to email@example.com. One of our customer service representatives will help you.
- Q: What forms of payment can I use in Jotrin?
- TT Bank, Western Union, Paypal, and Escrow is all acceptable.
- Q: How is the shipping arranged?
- Customers can choose industry-leading freight companies, including DHL, FedEx, UPS, TNT, and Registered Mail. No shipment handling charges be included.
- Q: How can I track my package?
- Once your order has been processed for shipment, our sales will send you an e-mail advising you of the shipping status of your order and its tracking number, if applicable. When the tracking numbers are present, you can click on the link and it will take you directly to the carriers' website so that you can track your order. Note: It may take up to 24 hours before carriers will display tracking information.
- Q: When can I receive my package？
- In normal conditions, Express delivery needs 3-5 days, Registered Mail needs 25-60 days.
- Q: What is the process for returns or replacement?
All goods will implement Pre-Shipment Inspection (PSI), selected at random from all batches of your order to do a systematic inspection before arranging the shipment. If there is something wrong with the product we delivered, we will accept the replacement or return of the product only when all of the below conditions are fulfilled:
(1)There are any problems with the product we delivered, such as a deficiency in quantity, delivery of wrong items, and apparent external defects (breakage and rust, etc.), and we acknowledge such problems.
(2)We are informed of the defect described above within 90 days after the delivery of the product.
(3)The product is unused and only in the original unpacked packaging.
Two processes to return the products:
(1)Inform us within 90 days
(2)Obtain Requesting Return Authorizations
More details about return electronic components please see our Return & Change Policy
- Q: How to contact us and get support?
- Need any After-Sales service, please feel free contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1.Reference design solutions offer advanced microcontroller technology
- 2.IGBT module features total Current - Voltage capability of 600 Ampere and 650 Volt
- 3.High-speed hard-switching 650-V IGBTs promise improved switching performance and efficiency
- 4.IXYS Introduces 1.2KV X2PT IGBT E3 and SIMBUS F Power Module Series
- 5.A new Design that reduces Parts and Material Costs with Higher Power Density
- 6.IXYS and Clare Introduce New Optically Coupled Driver for Power MOSFETs IGBTs and Thyristors
ISL28230FRZ-T7A INTERSIL ISL28230FRZ-T7A Operational Amplifier, Dual, 2 Amplifier, 400kHz, 0.2V/µs, 1.8V to 5.5V, DFN, 8Pins
MSP430FG6426IZQWR MCU 16Bit MSP430 RISC 128KB Flash 2.5V/3.3V 113Pin BGA MICROSTAR JUNIOR T/R
CY8C5667LTI-LP009 MCU 32Bit CY8Cxxx ARM Cortex M3 RISC 128KB Flash 1.8V/3.3V/5V 68Pin QFN EP
CY8C3665AXA-010 MCU 8Bit PSoC 8051 CISC 32KB Flash 3.3V/5V 100Pin TQFP Tray
LFE5U-25F-7BG381I FPGA LatticeECP5 Family 24000 Cells 40nm Technology 1.1V
R5F571MLCDFP#V0 32bit Microcontroller, 240MHz, 4 MB Flash, 100-Pin LQFP