Images are for reference only.
Voltage Regulators - Switching Regulators 3-36Vin Synchronous Buck Regulator
Request for Quotation
ISL85410FRZ Product Details
The a 1A Synchronous buck regulator with an input range 36V. It provides an easy to use, high efficiency low BOM count solution for a variety of applications. The ISL85410FRZ integrates both high-side and low-side NMOS FET's and features a PFM mode for improved efficiency at light loads. This feature can be disabled if forced PWM mode is desired. The part switches at a default frequency of 500kHz but may also be programmed using an external resistor from to 2MHz. The ISL85410FRZ has the ability to utilize internal or external compensation. By integrating both NMOS devices and providing internal configuration options, minimal external components are required, reducing BOM count and complexity of design. With the wide VIN range and reduced BOM the part provides an easy to implement design solution for a variety of applications while giving superior performance. It will provide a very robust design for high voltage Industrial applications as well as an efficient solution for battery powered applications. The part is available in a small Pb free 4mmx3mm DFN plastic package with an operation temperature range to +125�CFeatures
Wide input voltage range to 36V Synchronous Operation for high efficiency No compensation required Integrated High-side and Low-side NMOS devices Selectable PFM or forced PWM mode at light loads Internal fixed (500kHz) or adjustable Switching frequency to 2MHz Continuous output current to 1A Internal or external Soft-start Minimal external components required Power-good and enable functions available.Applications
Industrial control Medical devices Portable instrumentation Distributed Power supplies Cloud Infrastructure
See "ISL85410EVAL1Z, ISL85418EVAL1Z Wide VIN 1A, 800mA Synchronous Buck Regulator" See "ISL85410DEMO1Z, ISL85418DEMO1Z Wide VIN 1A, 800mA Synchronous Buck Regulator"
CAUTION: These devices are sensitive to electrostatic discharge; follow proper IC Handling Procedures. 1-888-468-3774 | Copyright Intersil Americas LLC 2013, 2014. All Rights Reserved Intersil (and design) is a trademark owned by Intersil Corporation or one of its subsidiaries. All other trademarks mentioned are the property of their respective owners.
Typical Application Schematics. 4 Absolute Maximum Ratings. 6 Thermal Information. 6 Recommended Operating Conditions. 6 Electrical Specifications. 6 Efficiency Curves. 8 Measurements. 10 Detailed Description. Power-On Reset. Soft Start. Power-Good. PWM Control Scheme. Light Load Operation. Output Voltage Selection. Protection Features. Overcurrent Protection. Negative Current Limit. Over-Temperature Protection. Boot Undervoltage Protection. Application Guidelines. Simplifying the Design. Operating Frequency. Synchronization Control. Output Inductor Selection. Buck Regulator Output Capacitor Selection. Loop Compensation Design. Layout Considerations.Revision History. 20 About Intersil. 20 Package Outline Drawing. 21
PIN NUMBER 1 SYMBOL SS PIN DESCRIPTION The SS pin controls the soft-start ramp time of the output. A single capacitor from the SS pin to ground determines the output ramp rate. See "Soft Start" on page 14 for soft-start details. If the SS pin is tied to VCC, an internal soft-start of 2ms will be used. Synchronization and light load operational mode selection input. Connect to logic high or VCC for PWM mode. Connect to logic low or ground for PFM mode. Logic ground enables the IC to automatically choose PFM or PWM operation. Connect to an external clock source for synchronization with positive edge trigger. Sync source must be higher than the programmed IC frequency. There is an internal 5M pull-down resistor to prevent an undefined logic state if SYNC is left floating. Floating bootstrap supply pin for the power MOSFET gate driver. The bootstrap capacitor provides the necessary charge to turn on the internal N-Channel MOSFET. Connect an external 100nF capacitor from this pin to PHASE. The input supply for the power stage of the regulator and the source for the internal linear bias regulator. Place a minimum of 4.7�F ceramic capacitance from VIN to GND and close to the IC for decoupling. Switch node output. It connects the switching FET's with the external output inductor. Power ground connection. Connect directly to the system GND plane. Regulator enable input. The regulator and bias LDO are held off when the pin is pulled to ground. When the voltage on this pin rises above 1V, the chip is enabled. Connect this pin to VIN for automatic start-up. Do not connect EN pin to VCC since the LDO is controlled by EN voltage. Open drain power-good output that is pulled to ground when the output voltage is below regulation limits or during the soft-start interval. There is an internal 5M internal pull-up resistor. Output of the internal 5V linear bias regulator. Decouple to PGND with a 1�F ceramic capacitor at the pin. Feedback pin for the regulator. FB is the inverting input to the voltage loop error amplifier. COMP is the output of the error amplifier. The output voltage is set by an external resistor divider connected to FB. In addition, the PWM regulator's power-good and UVLO circuits use FB to monitor the regulator output voltage. COMP is the output of the error amplifier. When it is tied to VCC, internal compensation is used. When only an RC network is connected from COMP to GND, external compensation is used. See "Loop Compensation Design" on page 17 for more details. Frequency selection pin. Tie to VCC for 500kHz switching frequency. Connect a resistor to GND for adjustable frequency from to 2MHz. Signal ground connections. Connect to application board GND plane with at least 5 vias. All voltage levels are measured with respect to this pin. The EPAD MUST not float.
- Wide input voltage range: 3V to 40V
- Synchronous operation for high efficiency
- No compensation required
- Integrated high-side and low-side NMOS devices
- Selectable PFM or forced PWM mode at light loads
- Internal fixed frequency (500kHz) or adjustable switching frequency (300kHz to 2MHz)
- Continuous output current up to 1A
- Internal or external soft-start
- Minimal external components required
- Power-good and enable functions available
- Input Voltage MAX
- 36 V
- Switching Frequency
- 570 kHz
- Output Current
- 1 A
- Number of Outputs
- Maximum Operating Temperature
- + 125 C
- Mounting Style
- Package / Case
- Input Voltage
- 3 V to 36 V
- Input Voltage MIN
- 3 V
- Minimum Operating Temperature
- - 40 C
- Operating Temperature Range
- - 40 C to + 125 C
- Buck Regulator
- Supply Current
- 4 uA
- Supply Voltage Min
- 3 V
- Synchronous Buck Regulator
ISL85410FRZ Related Products
Ratings and Reviews (1)
- 5 / 5
- 5 Stars 100%
- 4 Stars 0%
- 3 Stars 0%
- 2 Stars 0%
- 1 Stars 0%
Estimated Delivery Time: Jun 30 - Jul 05 days (choose Expedited at checkout).
Shipping & Payment
- Shipping Type
- Ship Fee
- Lead Time
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 3-7 days
- $20.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$65.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 5-14 days
- REGISTERED AIR MAIL
- $2.00-$3.00 (0.10 KG)
- 7-30 days
Processing Time：Shipping fee depend on different zone and country.
- Terms of payment
- Hand Fee
- Wire Transfer
- charge US$30.00 banking fee.
- charge 4.0% service fee.
- Credit Card
- charge 3.5% service fee.
- Western Union
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
- Money Gram
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
We provide high quality products, thoughtful service and after sale guarantee
We have rich products, can meet your various needs.
Minimum order quantity starts from 1pcs.
Lowest international shipping fee starts from US$2.00.
90 days quality guarantee for all products.
Step2: Vacuum Packaging
Step3: Anti-Static Bag
Step4: Individual Packaging
Step5: Packaging Boxes
Step6: Bar-Code Shipping Tag
All the products will packing in anti-staticbag. Ship with ESD antistatic protection.
Outside ESD packing’s lable will use ourcompany’s information: Part Mumber, Brand and Quantity.
We will inspect all the goods before shipment,ensure all the products at good condition and ensure the parts are new originalmatch datasheet.
After all the goods are ensure no problems afterpacking, we will packing safely and send by global express. It exhibitsexcellent puncture and tear resistance along with good seal integrity.
1.We provide 90 days warranty.
2.If some of the items you received aren't of perfect quality, we would resiponsibly arrange your refund or replacement. But the items must remain their orginal condition.
- Q: How does Jotrin guarantee that ISL85410FRZ is the original manufacturer or agent of RENESAS?
- We have a professional business development department to strictly test and verify the qualifications of RENESAS original manufacturers and agents. All RENESAS suppliers must pass the qualification review before they can publish their ISL85410FRZ devices; we pay more attention to the channels and quality of ISL85410FRZ products than any other customer. We strictly implement supplier audits, so you can purchase with confidence.
- Q: How to find the detailed information of ISL85410FRZ chips? Including RENESAS original factory information, Power Management ICs , Voltage Regulators - Switching Regulators application, ISL85410FRZ pictures?
- You can use Jotrin's intelligent search engine, or filter by Power Management ; Switching Regulators ; Integrated FET Regulators category, or find it through Renesas Technology Corp Information page.
- Q: Are the RENESAS's ISL85410FRZ price and stock displayed on the platform accurate?
- The RENESAS's inventory fluctuates greatly and cannot be updated in time, it will be updated periodically within 24 hours. After submitting an order for ISL85410FRZ, it is recommended to confirm the order with Jotrin salesperson or online customer service before payment.
- Q: Can I place an order offline?
Yes. We accept offline orders.
We can provide order placement service. You only need to log in, click "My Orders" to enter the transaction management, and you will see the "Order Details" interface. After checking it, select all and click "Place Order". In addition, you can enjoy coupons or other selected gifts when placing orders online.
- Q: What forms of payment can I use in Jotrin?
- TT Bank, Paypal, Credit Card, Western Union, and Escrow is all acceptable.
- Q: How is the shipping arranged and track my package?
Customers can choose industry-leading freight companies, including DHL, FedEx, UPS, TNT, and Registered Mail.
Once your order has been processed for shipment, our sales will send you an e-mail advising you of the shipping status and tracking number.
Note: It may take up to 24 hours before carriers will display tracking information. In normal conditions, Express delivery needs 3-5 days, Registered Mail needs 25-60 days.
- Q: What is the process for returns or replacement of ISL85410FRZ?
All goods will implement Pre-Shipment Inspection (PSI), selected at random from all batches of your order to do a systematic inspection before arranging the shipment.
If there is something wrong with the ISL85410FRZ we delivered, we will accept the replacement or return of the ISL85410FRZ only when all of the below conditions are fulfilled:
(1)Such as a deficiency in quantity, delivery of wrong items, and apparent external defects (breakage and rust, etc.), and we acknowledge such problems.
(2)We are informed of the defect described above within 90 days after the delivery of ISL85410FRZ.
(3)The ISL85410FRZ is unused and only in the original unpacked packaging.
Two processes to return the products:
(1)Inform us within 90 days
(2)Obtain Requesting Return Authorizations
More details about return electronic components please see our Return & Change Policy.
- Q: How to contact us and get support, such as ISL85410FRZ datasheet pdf, ISL85410 pin diagram?
- Need any After-Sales service, please feel free contact us: email@example.com
Renesas Technology Corp
- 1.Development tools designed for Renesas low-power RL78 microcontrollers
- 2.Renesas Electronics Corporation's RX family of 32-bit microcontrollers
- 3.Renesas Electronics Reports Financial Results for the First Quarter Ended June 30, 2015
- 4.Power industrial robot servo control renesas electronic release RX72T series MCU
- 5.Renesas electronics has developed a new flash memory technology to achieve the industry's maximum capacity and fastest random access operations
- 6.Renesas Announces World’s First Sub-Gigahertz Band Wireless Solutions
ADM7151ARDZ-02 Linear Voltage Regulator, 800mA, Adjustable, 1.5 4 V, ±1% 8-Pin, SOIC...
ADSP-CM408F ARM CORTEX M4 MIXED-SIGNAL CONTROL PROCESSOR WITH HIGH PRECISION 16 BI...
PAC5220QS 52V Power Application Controller with integrated MCU Core, Gate driver...
ST4485EBDR RS-422/RS-485 Interface IC 3.3 V powered 15 kV ESD protected
MMPF0200 12 Channel Configurable Power Management Integrated Circuit
ISL70003SEH Radiation Hardened and SEE Hardened 3V to 13.2V, 6A Buck