Images are for reference only.
5A, Adjustable Vout, Low Quiescent Current Synch. Buck Regul HT SUSA CODE:8542390000
Request for Quotation
ISL8025IRTAJZ-T7A Product Details
The ISL8025, ISL8025A are highly efficient, monolithic, synchronous step-down DC/DC converters that can deliver 5A of continuous output current from to 5.5V input supply. The devices use current mode control architecture to deliver a very low duty cycle operation at high frequency with fast transient response and excellent loop stability. The ISL8025, ISL8025A integrates a very low ON-resistance P-Channel (45m) high-side FET and N-Channel (19m) low-side FET to maximize efficiency and minimize external component count. The 100% duty-cycle operation allows less than 225mV dropout voltage at 5A output current. The operation frequency of the pulse-width modulator (PWM) is adjustable from to 4MHz. The default switching frequency, which is set by connecting the FS pin high, is 1MHz for the ISL8025IRTAJZ-T7A and 2MHz for the ISL8025A. The ISL8025, ISL8025A can be configured for discontinuous or forced continuous operation at light load. Forced continuous operation reduces noise and RF interference, while discontinuous mode provides higher efficiency by reducing switching losses at light loads. Fault protection is provided by internal hiccup mode current limiting during short circuit and overcurrent conditions. Other protection, such as overvoltage and over-temperature, are also integrated into the device. A power-good output voltage monitor indicates when the output is in regulation. The ISL8025, ISL8025A offers a 1ms Power-good (PG) timer at power-up. When in shutdown, the ISL8025, ISL8025A discharges the output capacitor through an internal soft-stop switch. Other features include internal fixed or adjustable soft-start and internal/external compensation. The ISL8025, ISL8025A are offered in a space saving Ld 3x3 Pb-free QFN package with an exposed pad for improved thermal performance and 1mm maximum height. The complete converter occupies less than 0.22 in2 area.Features
to 5.5V input voltage range Very low ON-resistance FET's - P-channel 45m and N-channel 19m typical values High efficiency synchronous buck regulator with to 95% efficiency Pin-to-pin compatible with ISL8023 and ISL8024 0.8% reference accuracy over-temperature/load/line Complete BOM with as few as 3 external parts Internal soft-start: 1ms or adjustable Soft-stop output discharge during disable Adjustable frequency from 4MHz - default 2MHz (ISL8025A) External synchronization to 4MHz Over-temperature, overcurrent, overvoltage and negative overcurrent protectionApplications
DC/DC POL modules C/�P, FPGA and DSP power Plug-in DC/DC modules for routers and switchers Portable instruments Test and measurement systems Li-ion battery powered devicesSee AN1806, "5A Low Quiescent Current High Efficiency Synchronous Buck Regulator"
L1 VIN 16 PHASE 15 PHASE 14 PHASE x 22�F PGND 12 PGND 11 SGND 9 8 COMP PAD 100k +0.6V
*C3 IS OPTIONAL. IT IS RECOMMENDED TO PUT A PLACEHOLDER FOR IT AND CHECK LOOP ANALYSIS BEFORE USE.
FIGURE 1. TYPICAL APPLICATION CIRCUIT CONFIGURATION (INTERNAL COMPENSATION OPTION)
CAUTION: These devices are sensitive to electrostatic discharge; follow proper IC Handling Procedures. 1-888-468-3774 | Copyright Intersil Americas LLC 2013. All Rights Reserved Intersil (and design) is a trademark owned by Intersil Corporation or one of its subsidiaries. All other trademarks mentioned are the property of their respective owners.
Pin Configuration. 3 Pin Descriptions. 3 Ordering Information. 4 Absolute Maximum Ratings. 6 Thermal Information. 6 Recommended Operating Conditions. 6 Electrical Specifications. 6 Typical Operating Performance. 8 Typical Operating Performance. 11 Theory of Operation. 16 PWM Control Scheme. SKIP Mode. Frequency Adjust. Overcurrent Protection. Negative Current Protection. PG. UVLO. Soft Start-Up. Enable. Discharge Mode (Soft-Stop). Power MOSFETs. 100% Duty Cycle. Thermal Shut-Down. Output Inductor and Capacitor Selection. Output Voltage Selection. Input Capacitor Selection. Loop Compensation Design.PCB Layout Recommendation. 20 Revision History. 20 About Intersil. 20 Package Outline Drawing. 21
DESCRIPTION Input supply voltage. Place a minimum of two 22�F ceramic capacitors from VIN to PGND as close as possible to the IC for decoupling. Input supply voltage for the logic. Connect VIN pin. Power-good is an open-drain output. Use to 100k pull-up resistor connected between VIN and PG. At power-up or EN HI, PG rising edge is delayed by 1ms upon output reached within regulation. Mode Selection pin. Connect to logic high or input voltage VIN for PWM mode. Connect to logic low or ground for PFM mode. Connect to an external function generator for synchronization with the positive edge trigger. There is an internal 1M pull-down resistor to prevent an undefined logic state in case of SYNC pin float. Regulator enable pin. Enable the output when driven to high. Shutdown the chip and discharge output capacitor when driven to low. This pin sets the oscillator switching frequency, using a resistor, RFS, from the FS pin to GND. The frequency of operation may be programmed between to 4MHz. The default frequency FS is connected to VIN. SS is used to adjust the soft-start time. Set to SGND for internal 1ms rise time. Connect a capacitor from SS to SGND to adjust the soft-start time. Do not use more than 33nF per IC. The feedback network of the regulator, FB, is the negative input to the transconductance error amplifier. COMP is the output of the amplifier if COMP is not tied to VDD. Otherwise, COMP is disconnected thru a MOSFET for internal compensation. Must connect COMP to VDD in internal compensation mode. The output voltage is set by an external resistor divider connected to FB. With a properly selected divider, the output voltage can be set to any voltage between the power rail (reduced by converter losses) and the 0.6V reference. There is an internal compensation to meet a typical application. Additional external networks across COMP and SGND might be required to improve the loop compensation of the amplifier operation. In addition, the regulator power-good and undervoltage protection circuitry use FB to monitor the regulator output voltage. Signal ground. Power ground. Switching node connections. Connect to one terminal of the inductor. This pin is discharged a 100 resistor when the device is disabled. See"FUNCTIONAL BLOCK DIAGRAM" on page 5 for more detail. The exposed pad must be connected to the SGND pin for proper electrical performance. Place as many vias as possible under the pad connecting to SGND plane for optimal thermal performance.
- 2.7V to 5.5V input voltage range
- Very low ON-resistance FET’s - P-channel 36mΩ and N-channel 13mΩ typical values
- High efficiency synchronous buck regulator with up to 95% efficiency
- Pin-to-pin compatible with ISL8023 and ISL8024
- 0.8% reference accuracy over-temperature/load/line
- Internal soft-start: 1ms or adjustable
- Soft-stop output discharge during disable
- Adjustable frequency from 500kHz to 4MHz - default at 1MHz (ISL8025), 2MHz (ISL8025A)
- External synchronization up to 4MHz
- Over-temperature, overcurrent, overvoltage and negative overcurrent protection
- Input Voltage MAX
- 5.5 V
- Switching Frequency
- 4 MHz
- Output Voltage
- 0.6 V to 5.5 V
- Output Current
- 5 A
- Number of Outputs
- Maximum Operating Temperature
- + 85 C
- Mounting Style
- Package / Case
- Input Voltage MIN
- 2.7 V
- Minimum Operating Temperature
- - 40 C
- Operating Temperature Range
- - 40 C to + 85 C
- Voltage Regulators
- Supply Current
- 50 uA
- Supply Voltage Min
- 2.7 V
- Synchronous Buck Regulator
ISL8025IRTAJZ-T7A Related Products
Ratings and Reviews (1)
- 5 / 5
- 5 Stars 100%
- 4 Stars 0%
- 3 Stars 0%
- 2 Stars 0%
- 1 Stars 0%
Alles bestens, gute Ware, sehr schneller Versand, wie immer
Estimated Delivery Time: May 29 - Jun 03 days (choose Expedited at checkout).
Shipping & Payment
- Shipping Type
- Ship Fee
- Lead Time
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 3-7 days
- $20.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$65.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 5-14 days
- REGISTERED AIR MAIL
- $2.00-$3.00 (0.10 KG)
- 7-30 days
Processing Time：Shipping fee depend on different zone and country.
- Terms of payment
- Hand Fee
- Wire Transfer
- charge US$30.00 banking fee.
- charge 4.0% service fee.
- Credit Card
- charge 3.5% service fee.
- Western Union
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
- Money Gram
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
We provide high quality products, thoughtful service and after sale guarantee
We have rich products, can meet your various needs.
Minimum order quantity starts from 1pcs.
Lowest international shipping fee starts from US$2.00.
90 days quality guarantee for all products.
Step2: Vacuum Packaging
Step3: Anti-Static Bag
Step4: Individual Packaging
Step5: Packaging Boxes
Step6: Bar-Code Shipping Tag
All the products will packing in anti-staticbag. Ship with ESD antistatic protection.
Outside ESD packing’s lable will use ourcompany’s information: Part Mumber, Brand and Quantity.
We will inspect all the goods before shipment,ensure all the products at good condition and ensure the parts are new originalmatch datasheet.
After all the goods are ensure no problems afterpacking, we will packing safely and send by global express. It exhibitsexcellent puncture and tear resistance along with good seal integrity.
1.We provide 90 days warranty.
2.If some of the items you received aren't of perfect quality, we would resiponsibly arrange your refund or replacement. But the items must remain their orginal condition.
- Q: How does Jotrin guarantee that ISL8025IRTAJZ-T7A is the original manufacturer or agent of RENESAS?
- We have a professional business development department to strictly test and verify the qualifications of RENESAS original manufacturers and agents. All RENESAS suppliers must pass the qualification review before they can publish their ISL8025IRTAJZ-T7A devices; we pay more attention to the channels and quality of ISL8025IRTAJZ-T7A products than any other customer. We strictly implement supplier audits, so you can purchase with confidence.
- Q: How to find the detailed information of ISL8025IRTAJZ-T7A chips? Including RENESAS original factory information, Power Management ICs , Voltage Regulators - Switching Regulators application, ISL8025IRTAJZ-T7A pictures?
- You can use Jotrin's intelligent search engine, or filter by Power Management ; Switching Regulators ; Integrated FET Regulators category, or find it through Renesas Technology Corp Information page.
- Q: Are the RENESAS's ISL8025IRTAJZ-T7A price and stock displayed on the platform accurate?
- The RENESAS's inventory fluctuates greatly and cannot be updated in time, it will be updated periodically within 24 hours. After submitting an order for ISL8025IRTAJZ-T7A, it is recommended to confirm the order with Jotrin salesperson or online customer service before payment.
- Q: Can I place an order offline?
Yes. We accept offline orders.
We can provide order placement service. You only need to log in, click "My Orders" to enter the transaction management, and you will see the "Order Details" interface. After checking it, select all and click "Place Order". In addition, you can enjoy coupons or other selected gifts when placing orders online.
- Q: What forms of payment can I use in Jotrin?
- TT Bank, Paypal, Credit Card, Western Union, and Escrow is all acceptable.
- Q: How is the shipping arranged and track my package?
Customers can choose industry-leading freight companies, including DHL, FedEx, UPS, TNT, and Registered Mail.
Once your order has been processed for shipment, our sales will send you an e-mail advising you of the shipping status and tracking number.
Note: It may take up to 24 hours before carriers will display tracking information. In normal conditions, Express delivery needs 3-5 days, Registered Mail needs 25-60 days.
- Q: What is the process for returns or replacement of ISL8025IRTAJZ-T7A?
All goods will implement Pre-Shipment Inspection (PSI), selected at random from all batches of your order to do a systematic inspection before arranging the shipment.
If there is something wrong with the ISL8025IRTAJZT7A we delivered, we will accept the replacement or return of the ISL8025IRTAJZ-T7A only when all of the below conditions are fulfilled:
(1)Such as a deficiency in quantity, delivery of wrong items, and apparent external defects (breakage and rust, etc.), and we acknowledge such problems.
(2)We are informed of the defect described above within 90 days after the delivery of ISL8025IRTAJZ-T7A.
(3)The ISL8025IRTAJZ-T7A is unused and only in the original unpacked packaging.
Two processes to return the products:
(1)Inform us within 90 days
(2)Obtain Requesting Return Authorizations
More details about return electronic components please see our Return & Change Policy.
- Q: How to contact us and get support, such as ISL8025IRTAJZ-T7A datasheet pdf, ISL8025 pin diagram?
- Need any After-Sales service, please feel free contact us: email@example.com
Renesas Technology Corp
- 1.Development tools designed for Renesas low-power RL78 microcontrollers
- 2.Renesas Electronics Corporation's RX family of 32-bit microcontrollers
- 3.Renesas Electronics Reports Financial Results for the First Quarter Ended June 30, 2015
- 4.Power industrial robot servo control renesas electronic release RX72T series MCU
- 5.Renesas electronics has developed a new flash memory technology to achieve the industry's maximum capacity and fastest random access operations
- 6.Renesas Announces World’s First Sub-Gigahertz Band Wireless Solutions
ISL85410FRZ Voltage Regulators - Switching Regulators 3-36Vin Synchronous Buck Reg...
PCA9617ATPZ Level Translating Fm+ I2C-Bus Repeater, 2 Input, 2.2 V to 5.5 V, HWSON...
FH8065301542213 S R1RC CPU - Central Processing Units Atom E3826 Dual Core 1.46GHz FCBGA1170
A2541R24C20GM Bluetooth / 802.15.1 Modules 2.4GHz Ant Conn Em-Ware from Emmoco
ST4485EBDR RS-422/RS-485 Interface IC 3.3 V powered 15 kV ESD protected
ADA4666-2 18 V, 725 μA, 4 MHz CMOS RRIO OPERATIONAL AMPLIFIER