Images are for reference only.
Optically Isolated Amplifiers 4.5 - 5.5 SV 8 dB
Request for Quotation
HCPL-7800A-500E Product Details
The HCPL-7800A-500E isolation amplifier family was designed for current sensing and voltage sensing in electronic motor drives. In a typical applications, motor currents flow through an external resistor and the resulting analog voltage drop is sensed by the HCPL-7800. The HCPL-7800A-500E isolation amplifier family is based on Broadcom's optocoupler and optoelectronic technology.A differential output voltage is created on the other side of the HCPL-7800A-500E optical isolation barrier. This differential output voltage is proportional to the motor current and can be converted to a single-ended signal by using an op-amp. Since common-mode voltage swings of several hundred volts in tens of nanoseconds are common in modern switching inverter motor drives, the HCPL-7800A-500E was designed to ignore very high common-mode transient slew rates (of at least 10 kV/ms).
The high CMR capability of the HCPL-7800A-500E isolation amplifier provides the precision and stability needed to accurately monitor motor current in high noise motor control environments, providing for smoother control (less "torque ripple") in various types of motor control applications.
The current sensor can also be used for general analog signal isolation applications requiring high accuracy, stability, and linearity under similarly severe noise conditions. For general applications, we recommend the HCPL-7800A-500E (gain tolerance of /- 3%). The HCPL-7800A-500E utilizes sigma delta (S-D) analog-to-digital converter technology, chopper stabilized amplifiers, and a fully differential circuit topology.
Together, these features deliver unequaled isolation-mode noise rejection, as well as excellent offset and gain accuracy and stability over time and temperature. This performance is delivered in a compact, auto-insertable, industry standard 8-pin DIP package that meets worldwide regulatory safety standards. (A gull-wing surface mount option #300 is also available).
- 15 kV/us Common-Mode Rejection at VCM = 1000 V
- Compact, Auto-Insertable Standard 8-pin DIP Package
- 0.00025 V/V/ degrees C Gain Drift vs. Temperature
- 0.3 mV Input Offset Voltage
- 100 kHz Bandwidth
- 0.004% Nonlinearity
- Worldwide Safety Approval:UL 1577 (3750 Vrms/1 min.), CSA and IEC/EN/DIN EN 60747-5-2
- Advanced Sigma-Delta (S-D) A/D Converter Technology
- Fully Differential Circuit Topology
- Options available are:300 = Surface Mount Option500 = Tape and Reel Packaging Option
- Motor Phase and Rail Current Sensing
- DC Bus Voltage sensing
- Inverter Current Sensing
- Switched Mode Power Supply Signal Isolation
- General Purpose Current Sensing and Monitoring
- General Purpose Analog Signal Isolation
- Traditional Hall Effect Current Sensor Replacement
- Input Offset Voltage
- 2 mV
- Common Mode Rejection Ratio (Min)
- 76 dB
- Operating Supply Voltage
- 5 V
- Supply Current
- 16 mA
- Operating Temperature Range
- + 85 C
- Mounting Style
- Through Hole
- Package / Case
- DIP-8 Gull Wing
- Available Set Gain
- 18.14 dB
- Number of Channels
- Factory Pack Quantity
HCPL-7800A-500E Related Products
Ratings and Reviews
- 0 / 5
- 5 Stars 0%
- 4 Stars 0%
- 3 Stars 0%
- 2 Stars 0%
- 1 Stars 0%
Estimated Delivery Time: Dec 14 - Dec 19 days (choose Expedited at checkout).
Shipping & Payment
- Shipping Type
- Ship Fee
- Lead Time
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 3-7 days
- $20.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$65.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 5-14 days
- REGISTERED AIR MAIL
- $2.00-$3.00 (0.10 KG)
- 7-30 days
Processing Time：Shipping fee depend on different zone and country.
- Terms of payment
- Hand Fee
- Wire Transfer
- charge US$30.00 banking fee.
- charge 4.0% service fee.
- Credit Card
- charge 3.5% service fee.
- Western Union
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
- Money Gram
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
We provide high quality products, thoughtful service and after sale guarantee
We have rich products, can meet your various needs.
Minimum order quantity starts from 1pcs.
Lowest international shipping fee starts from US$2.00.
90 days quality guarantee for all products.
Step2: Vacuum Packaging
Step3: Anti-Static Bag
Step4: Individual Packaging
Step5: Packaging Boxes
Step6: Bar-Code Shipping Tag
All the products will packing in anti-staticbag. Ship with ESD antistatic protection.
Outside ESD packing’s lable will use ourcompany’s information: Part Mumber, Brand and Quantity.
We will inspect all the goods before shipment,ensure all the products at good condition and ensure the parts are new originalmatch datasheet.
After all the goods are ensure no problems afterpacking, we will packing safely and send by global express. It exhibitsexcellent puncture and tear resistance along with good seal integrity.
1.We provide 90 days warranty.
2.If some of the items you received aren't of perfect quality, we would resiponsibly arrange your refund or replacement. But the items must remain their orginal condition.
- Q: How does Jotrin guarantee that HCPL-7800A-500E is the original manufacturer or agent of AVAGO?
- We have a professional business development department to strictly test and verify the qualifications of AVAGO original manufacturers and agents. All AVAGO suppliers must pass the qualification review before they can publish their HCPL-7800A-500E devices; we pay more attention to the channels and quality of HCPL-7800A-500E products than any other customer. We strictly implement supplier audits, so you can purchase with confidence.
- Q: How to find the detailed information of HCPL-7800A-500E chips? Including AVAGO original factory information, Isolation Amplifiers application, HCPL-7800A-500E pictures?
- You can use Jotrin's intelligent search engine, or filter by optocouplers ; industrial-plastic category, or find it through Avago Technologies (Broadcom) Information page.
- Q: Are the AVAGO's HCPL-7800A-500E price and stock displayed on the platform accurate?
- The AVAGO's inventory fluctuates greatly and cannot be updated in time, it will be updated periodically within 24 hours. After submitting an order for HCPL-7800A-500E, it is recommended to confirm the order with Jotrin salesperson or online customer service before payment.
- Q: Can I place an order offline?
Yes. We accept offline orders.
We can provide order placement service. You only need to log in, click "My Orders" to enter the transaction management, and you will see the "Order Details" interface. After checking it, select all and click "Place Order". In addition, you can enjoy coupons or other selected gifts when placing orders online.
- Q: What forms of payment can I use in Jotrin?
- TT Bank, Paypal, Credit Card, Western Union, and Escrow is all acceptable.
- Q: How is the shipping arranged and track my package?
Customers can choose industry-leading freight companies, including DHL, FedEx, UPS, TNT, and Registered Mail.
Once your order has been processed for shipment, our sales will send you an e-mail advising you of the shipping status and tracking number.
Note: It may take up to 24 hours before carriers will display tracking information. In normal conditions, Express delivery needs 3-5 days, Registered Mail needs 25-60 days.
- Q: What is the process for returns or replacement of HCPL-7800A-500E?
All goods will implement Pre-Shipment Inspection (PSI), selected at random from all batches of your order to do a systematic inspection before arranging the shipment.
If there is something wrong with the HCPL7800A500E we delivered, we will accept the replacement or return of the HCPL-7800A-500E only when all of the below conditions are fulfilled:
(1)Such as a deficiency in quantity, delivery of wrong items, and apparent external defects (breakage and rust, etc.), and we acknowledge such problems.
(2)We are informed of the defect described above within 90 days after the delivery of HCPL-7800A-500E.
(3)The HCPL-7800A-500E is unused and only in the original unpacked packaging.
Two processes to return the products:
(1)Inform us within 90 days
(2)Obtain Requesting Return Authorizations
More details about return electronic components please see our Return & Change Policy.
- Q: How to contact us and get support, such as HCPL-7800A-500E datasheet pdf, HCPL-7800 pin diagram?
- Need any After-Sales service, please feel free contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Avago Technologies (Broadcom)
- 1.Avago Technologies Announces General Availability of 40G BiDi MMF QSFP+ Transceiver for Data Centers and Cloud Infrastructure
- 2.Avago has introduced a new brightness sensor, the apds-9004, to extend the life of LCD screens
- 3.Avago Technologies ACPL-790x Precision Isolation Amplifiers
- 4.25 MBd digital optocoupler device achieves 3,750 VRMS signal isolation
- 5.Gate-drive optocoupler includes integrated flyback controller for DC-DC converters
- 6.Reflective optical encoders target low power miniaturized motion control systems
HCPL-7800 Isolation Amplifier, Optically, 1 Amplifier, 300 µV, 4.5V to 5.5V, DIP...
HCPL-7800-000E Isolation Amplifier, Optically, 1 Amplifier, 300 µV, 3.75 kV, 4.5V to ...
HCPL-7800-300E OPTOCOUPLERS, ISOLATED AMP, 3.75KV,Isolation Voltage:3.75kV, Bandwidth...
HCPL-7800A-000E Isolation Amplifier, Optically, 1 Amplifier, 300 µV, 3.75 kV, 4.5V to ...
HCPL7800A Optically Isolated Amplifiers 4.5 - 5.5 SV 8 dB
HCPL-7800A#300 Optically Isolated Amplifiers 4.5 - 5.5 SV 8 dB