EP2C50F484C8N Product Details
Cyclonee I devices contain a two-dimensional row-and column-basedDescrintion arhitecture toimplement custom losic. Column androw interconnects of varying speeds provide signal interconnects between logic array blocks(LABs), embedded memory blocks, and embedded multipliers.The logic array consists of LABs, with 16 logic elements(LEs) in each LAB. An LE is a small unit of logic providing efficient implementation of user logic functions. LABs are grouped into rows and columns across the device. Cyclone II devices range in density from 4,608 to 68,416LEs.
Cyclone II devices provide a global clock network and up to four phase-locked loops(PLLs). The global clock network consists of up to 16
global clock lines that drive throughout the entire device. The global clock network can provide clocks for all resources within the device, such as input/output elements(IOEs), LEs, embedded multipliers, and embedded memory blocks. The global clock lines can also be used forother high fan-out signals. Cyclone IⅡ PLLs provide general-purpose clocking with clock synthesis and phase shifting as well as external outputs for high-speed differential I/O support.
M4K memory blocks are true dual-port memory blocks with 4K bits of memory plus parity (4,608 bits). These blocks provide dedicated true dual-port, simple dual-port, or single-port memory up to 36-bits wide at up to 260 MHz. These blocks are arranged in columns across the device in between certain LABs. Cyclone II devices offer between 119 to1,152 Kbits of embedded memory.
Each embedded multiplier block can implement up to either two9×9-bit multipliers, or one 18× 18-bit multiplier with up to 250-MHz performance. Embedded multipliers are arranged in columns across the device.
Each Cyclone II device I/O pin is fed by an IOE located at the ends ofLAB rows and columns around the periphery of the device.I/O pins support various single-ended and differential I/O standards, such as the 66-and 33-MHz,64-and 32-bit PCI standard, PCI-X, and the LVDS I/O standard at a maximum data rate of 805 megabits per second(Mbps) for inputs and 640Mbps for outputs. Each IOE contains a bidirectional I/O buffer and three registers for registering input, output, and output-enable signals.
Dual-purpose DQS, DQ, and DM pins along with delay chains(used tophase-align double data rate(DDR) signals) provide interface support for external memory devices such as DDR, DDR2, and single data rate(SDR)
SDRAM, and QDRII SRAM devices at up to 167 MHz.
Figure 2-1 shows a diagram of the Cyclone lⅡ EP2C20 device.
The Cyclone II device family offers the following features:
■ High-density architecture with 4,608 to 68,416 LEs
● M4K embedded memory blocks
● Up to 1.1 Mbits of RAM available without reducing available logic
● 4,096 memory bits per block (4,608 bits per block including 512 parity bits)
● Variable port configurations of ×1, ×2, ×4, ×8, ×9, ×16, ×18, ×32, and ×36
● True dual-port (one read and one write, two reads, or two writes) operation for ×1, ×2, ×4, ×8, ×9, ×16, and ×18 modes
● Byte enables for data input masking during writes
● Up to 260-MHz operation
■ Embedded multipliers
● Up to 150 18- × 18-bit multipliers are each configurable as two independent 9- × 9-bit multipliers with up to 250-MHz performance
● Optional input and output registers
(Picture:Pinout / Diagram)
- Cyclone II
- Number of Logic Blocks
- Embedded Block RAM EBR
- 594 kbit
- Number of I/Os
- Operating Supply Voltage
- 1.15 V to 1.25 V
- Maximum Operating Temperature
- + 70 C
- Mounting Style
- Package / Case
- Distributed RAM
- 594 kbit
- Minimum Operating Temperature
- 0 C
EP2C5 Family PDF Datasheet
EP2C50F484C8N Related Products
Ratings and Reviews (2)
- 5 / 5
- 5 Stars 100%
- 4 Stars 0%
- 3 Stars 0%
- 2 Stars 0%
- 1 Stars 0%
Super! Jederzeit wieder.
merce ok imballata in una busta antistatica Buono
Estimated Delivery Time: Jun 28 - Jul 03 days (choose Expedited at checkout).
Shipping & Payment
- Shipping Type
- Ship Fee
- Lead Time
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 3-7 days
- $20.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$65.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 5-14 days
- REGISTERED AIR MAIL
- $2.00-$3.00 (0.10 KG)
- 7-30 days
Processing Time：Shipping fee depend on different zone and country.
- Terms of payment
- Hand Fee
- Wire Transfer
- charge US$30.00 banking fee.
- charge 4.0% service fee.
- Credit Card
- charge 3.5% service fee.
- Western Union
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
- Money Gram
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
We provide high quality products, thoughtful service and after sale guarantee
We have rich products, can meet your various needs.
Minimum order quantity starts from 1pcs.
Lowest international shipping fee starts from US$2.00.
90 days quality guarantee for all products.
Step2: Vacuum Packaging
Step3: Anti-Static Bag
Step4: Individual Packaging
Step5: Packaging Boxes
Step6: Bar-Code Shipping Tag
All the products will packing in anti-staticbag. Ship with ESD antistatic protection.
Outside ESD packing’s lable will use ourcompany’s information: Part Mumber, Brand and Quantity.
We will inspect all the goods before shipment,ensure all the products at good condition and ensure the parts are new originalmatch datasheet.
After all the goods are ensure no problems afterpacking, we will packing safely and send by global express. It exhibitsexcellent puncture and tear resistance along with good seal integrity.
1.We provide 90 days warranty.
2.If some of the items you received aren't of perfect quality, we would resiponsibly arrange your refund or replacement. But the items must remain their orginal condition.
- Q: How does Jotrin guarantee that EP2C50F484C8N is the original manufacturer or agent of INTEL?
- We have a professional business development department to strictly test and verify the qualifications of INTEL original manufacturers and agents. All INTEL suppliers must pass the qualification review before they can publish their EP2C50F484C8N devices; we pay more attention to the channels and quality of EP2C50F484C8N products than any other customer. We strictly implement supplier audits, so you can purchase with confidence.
- Q: How to find the detailed information of EP2C50F484C8N chips? Including INTEL original factory information, FPGA - Field Programmable Gate Array application, EP2C50F484C8N pictures?
- You can use Jotrin's intelligent search engine, or filter by Cyclone II FPGA category, or find it through Intel Corp Information page.
- Q: Are the INTEL's EP2C50F484C8N price and stock displayed on the platform accurate?
- The INTEL's inventory fluctuates greatly and cannot be updated in time, it will be updated periodically within 24 hours. After submitting an order for EP2C50F484C8N, it is recommended to confirm the order with Jotrin salesperson or online customer service before payment.
- Q: Can I place an order offline?
Yes. We accept offline orders.
We can provide order placement service. You only need to log in, click "My Orders" to enter the transaction management, and you will see the "Order Details" interface. After checking it, select all and click "Place Order". In addition, you can enjoy coupons or other selected gifts when placing orders online.
- Q: What forms of payment can I use in Jotrin?
- TT Bank, Paypal, Credit Card, Western Union, and Escrow is all acceptable.
- Q: How is the shipping arranged and track my package?
Customers can choose industry-leading freight companies, including DHL, FedEx, UPS, TNT, and Registered Mail.
Once your order has been processed for shipment, our sales will send you an e-mail advising you of the shipping status and tracking number.
Note: It may take up to 24 hours before carriers will display tracking information. In normal conditions, Express delivery needs 3-5 days, Registered Mail needs 25-60 days.
- Q: What is the process for returns or replacement of EP2C50F484C8N?
All goods will implement Pre-Shipment Inspection (PSI), selected at random from all batches of your order to do a systematic inspection before arranging the shipment.
If there is something wrong with the EP2C50F484C8N we delivered, we will accept the replacement or return of the EP2C50F484C8N only when all of the below conditions are fulfilled:
(1)Such as a deficiency in quantity, delivery of wrong items, and apparent external defects (breakage and rust, etc.), and we acknowledge such problems.
(2)We are informed of the defect described above within 90 days after the delivery of EP2C50F484C8N.
(3)The EP2C50F484C8N is unused and only in the original unpacked packaging.
Two processes to return the products:
(1)Inform us within 90 days
(2)Obtain Requesting Return Authorizations
More details about return electronic components please see our Return & Change Policy.
- Q: How to contact us and get support, such as EP2C50F484C8N datasheet pdf, EP2C5 pin diagram?
- Need any After-Sales service, please feel free contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1.Intel releases XMM 8160 multimode modem to deploy 5G market
- 2.Intel's first 58 GBPS FPGA TRANSCEIVER BEGINS MASS PRODUCTION
- 3.Intel Unite? cloud services make it easier for organizations of all sizes to deploy and manage
- 4.Intel is delaying plans to build a fab in Israel
- 5.Intel's XE graphics card may not be its own 10nm, but samsung's 5nm EUV
- 6.Intel releases new generation to strong d-1600 series processors
EP2C35F484I8 FPGA - Field Programmable Gate Array FPGA - Cyclone II 2076 LABs 322 I...
EP2C35F672C8N FPGA Cyclone® II Family 33216 Cells 402.58MHz 90nm Technology 1.2V 672...
EP2C35F672C8 FPGA Cyclone® II Family 33216 Cells 402.58MHz 90nm Technology 1.2V
EP2C35F672C7N FPGA Cyclone® II Family 33216 Cells 402.58MHz 90nm Technology 1.2V
EP2C35F672I8 FPGA Cyclone® II Family 33216 Cells 402.58MHz 90nm Technology 1.2V
EP2C50F484C6 Field Programmable Gate Array FPGA - Cyclone II 3158 LABs 294 IOs