FPGA - Field Programmable Gate Array FPGA - Stratix I 4125 LABs 615 IOs
Request for Quotation
EP1S40F780C8 Product Details
The Altera EPC device is a single device with high speed and advanced configuration solution for high-density FPGAs. The core of an EPC device is divided into two major blocks—a configuration controller and a flash memory. The flash memory is used to store configuration data for systems made up of one or more than one Altera FPGAs. Unused portions of the flash memory can be used to store processor code or data that can be accessed using the external flash interface after the FPGA configuration is complete.
EPC devices offer the following features:
■ Single-chip configuration solution for Altera ACEX 1K, APEX 20K (including APEX 20K, APEX 20KC, and APEX 20KE), APEX II, Arria GX, Cyclone, Cyclone II, FLEX
10K (including FLEX 10KE and FLEX 10KA), Mercury, Stratix II, and Stratix II GX devices
■ Contains 4-, 8-, and 16-Mb flash memories for configuration data storage
■ On-chip decompression feature almost doubles the effective configuration density
■ Standard flash die and a controller die combined into single stacked chip package
■ External flash interface supports parallel programming of flash and external processor access to unused portions of memory
■ Flash memory block or sector protection capability using the external flash interface
■ Supported in EPC4 and EPC16 devices
- Number of Logic Blocks
- Number of I/Os
- Maximum Operating Frequency
- 66 MHz
- Operating Supply Voltage
- 1.5 V to 3.3 V
- Maximum Operating Temperature
- + 70 C
- Mounting Style
- Package / Case
- Distributed RAM
- 3.4 Mbit
- Minimum Operating Temperature
- 0 C
- Operating Supply Current
- 145 mA
EP1S40 Family PDF Datasheet
EP1S40F780C8 Related Products
Ratings and Reviews (1)
- 5 / 5
- 5 Stars 100%
- 4 Stars 0%
- 3 Stars 0%
- 2 Stars 0%
- 1 Stars 0%
Estimated Delivery Time: Sep 29 - Oct 04 days (choose Expedited at checkout).
Shipping & Payment
- Shipping Type
- Ship Fee
- Lead Time
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 3-7 days
- $20.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$65.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 5-14 days
- REGISTERED AIR MAIL
- $2.00-$3.00 (0.10 KG)
- 7-30 days
Processing Time：Shipping fee depend on different zone and country.
- Terms of payment
- Hand Fee
- Wire Transfer
- charge US$30.00 banking fee.
- charge 4.0% service fee.
- Credit Card
- charge 3.5% service fee.
- Western Union
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
- Money Gram
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
We provide high quality products, thoughtful service and after sale guarantee
We have rich products, can meet your various needs.
Minimum order quantity starts from 1pcs.
Lowest international shipping fee starts from US$2.00.
90 days quality guarantee for all products.
Step2: Vacuum Packaging
Step3: Anti-Static Bag
Step4: Individual Packaging
Step5: Packaging Boxes
Step6: Bar-Code Shipping Tag
All the products will packing in anti-staticbag. Ship with ESD antistatic protection.
Outside ESD packing’s lable will use ourcompany’s information: Part Mumber, Brand and Quantity.
We will inspect all the goods before shipment,ensure all the products at good condition and ensure the parts are new originalmatch datasheet.
After all the goods are ensure no problems afterpacking, we will packing safely and send by global express. It exhibitsexcellent puncture and tear resistance along with good seal integrity.
1.We provide 90 days warranty.
2.If some of the items you received aren't of perfect quality, we would resiponsibly arrange your refund or replacement. But the items must remain their orginal condition.
- Q: How does Jotrin guarantee that EP1S40F780C8 is the original manufacturer or agent of INTEL?
- We have a professional business development department to strictly test and verify the qualifications of INTEL original manufacturers and agents. All INTEL suppliers must pass the qualification review before they can publish their EP1S40F780C8 devices; we pay more attention to the channels and quality of EP1S40F780C8 products than any other customer. We strictly implement supplier audits, so you can purchase with confidence.
- Q: How to find the detailed information of EP1S40F780C8 chips? Including INTEL original factory information, FPGA - Field Programmable Gate Array application, EP1S40F780C8 pictures?
- You can use Jotrin's intelligent search engine, or filter by Stratix FPGAs category, or find it through Intel Corp Information page.
- Q: Are the INTEL's EP1S40F780C8 price and stock displayed on the platform accurate?
- The INTEL's inventory fluctuates greatly and cannot be updated in time, it will be updated periodically within 24 hours. After submitting an order for EP1S40F780C8, it is recommended to confirm the order with Jotrin salesperson or online customer service before payment.
- Q: Can I place an order offline?
Yes. We accept offline orders.
We can provide order placement service. You only need to log in, click "My Orders" to enter the transaction management, and you will see the "Order Details" interface. After checking it, select all and click "Place Order". In addition, you can enjoy coupons or other selected gifts when placing orders online.
- Q: What forms of payment can I use in Jotrin?
- TT Bank, Paypal, Credit Card, Western Union, and Escrow is all acceptable.
- Q: How is the shipping arranged and track my package?
Customers can choose industry-leading freight companies, including DHL, FedEx, UPS, TNT, and Registered Mail.
Once your order has been processed for shipment, our sales will send you an e-mail advising you of the shipping status and tracking number.
Note: It may take up to 24 hours before carriers will display tracking information. In normal conditions, Express delivery needs 3-5 days, Registered Mail needs 25-60 days.
- Q: What is the process for returns or replacement of EP1S40F780C8?
All goods will implement Pre-Shipment Inspection (PSI), selected at random from all batches of your order to do a systematic inspection before arranging the shipment.
If there is something wrong with the EP1S40F780C8 we delivered, we will accept the replacement or return of the EP1S40F780C8 only when all of the below conditions are fulfilled:
(1)Such as a deficiency in quantity, delivery of wrong items, and apparent external defects (breakage and rust, etc.), and we acknowledge such problems.
(2)We are informed of the defect described above within 90 days after the delivery of EP1S40F780C8.
(3)The EP1S40F780C8 is unused and only in the original unpacked packaging.
Two processes to return the products:
(1)Inform us within 90 days
(2)Obtain Requesting Return Authorizations
More details about return electronic components please see our Return & Change Policy.
- Q: How to contact us and get support, such as EP1S40F780C8 datasheet pdf, EP1S40 pin diagram?
- Need any After-Sales service, please feel free contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1.Intel releases XMM 8160 multimode modem to deploy 5G market
- 2.Intel's first 58 GBPS FPGA TRANSCEIVER BEGINS MASS PRODUCTION
- 3.Intel Unite? cloud services make it easier for organizations of all sizes to deploy and manage
- 4.Intel is delaying plans to build a fab in Israel
- 5.Intel's XE graphics card may not be its own 10nm, but samsung's 5nm EUV
- 6.Intel releases new generation to strong d-1600 series processors
EP1S40B956C6N FPGA - Field Programmable Gate Array FPGA - Stratix I 4125 LABs 683 IO...
EP1S40F1020C5 FPGA Stratix® Family 41250 Cells 500MHz 130nm Technology 1.5V 1020-Pin...
EP1S40F1020C5N FPGA - Field Programmable Gate Array FPGA - Stratix I 4125 LABs 773 IO...
EP1S40F1020C6 FPGA Stratix® Family 41250 Cells 450.05MHz 130nm Technology 1.5V 1020-...
EP1S40F1020I6 FPGA Stratix® Family 41250 Cells 450.05MHz 130nm Technology 1.5V 1020-...
EP1S40F1020I6N FPGA Stratix® Family 41250 Cells 450.05MHz 130nm Technology 1.5V 1020-...